Nicole In Our Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayWhett
JayWhett
239 Followers

Her head was straight back, mouth wide and eyes tight. Hair swinging with her bottom. Concentrating on herself, her clitoris, nothing else in the world mattered right then, I knew that's what I'd be doing.

His hips started to buck, loosing the beat, jerking. He was starting to get close again, trying to hold back for a little while longer. I recognized the signs immediately.

I thought it over. Decided to let him finish into her. I knew he'd love it. Hoped she'd love it. I thought I might even love watching it. And there was plenty of time. So I just relaxed back a little and smiled at them, quietly wishing her another ringing orgasm.

"Ohmygod!"

She leapt straight up and off in mid-stroke.

"Whathfuck?" His head popped up, eyes suddenly wide.

"You're gettin' too close!" she whispered urgently, hauling me across the bed.

Oh well, I scrambled toward his erection, our feet tangling together as she was trying to help me get a knee over him and my crotch into the right spot. I finally managed to get about there, took a chance, spread my knees and let gravity do the rest. I dropped straight down, his head bumping in hard on my pubic bone and nearly missing my damned opening completely.

All the way in on the first push again, he was already wet and I was soaking, I felt the head open me wide, the stiff shaft filling me nice and full once again. Thinking that we really should have practiced this, it had taken way too long. And not being in exactly the right position getting him in hurt. But he was safely inside me now.

He watched the whole thing, two women sharing his hard-on again, with that same big grin. "Hi babe," he whispered up as I tried to imitate her hard, wild screwing. Then he leaned back and closed his eyes. By the look on his face, I think I got it mostly right.

I squeezed as tight as I could, I really need to start doing my Kegels again.

She lay back and watched us once more, my tits not bouncing nearly as much as hers, and he was cumming after only a few minutes. He shuddered, gasped, bucked three or four times and then once more hard as I felt his sperm shoot up and into me, filling me even fuller. I continued to move side to side, but pushed him in to the very bottom and held him inside me. Loving the feeling of his spasming erection throb deep into me, pumping into me, squeezing tight as I could.

*

Getting out of the car, she had leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal him."

That thought hadn't even entered my mind. Until then.

*

"Oooo, you're sooo pretty. That's the second prettiest thing there is," she cooed, her nose about three inches from my vulva. She was watching my husband's semen ooze slowly from me. "A cunt that's all full of sperm."

Up on my elbows and watching her, I just had to ask. "Then what's the first?"

"A hard dick that's all full of sperm." She giggled in the direction of my husband. Maybe she winked, I couldn't tell from this angle. "Now hurry up and get us another one, will you?"

He just nodded, speechless. And kept on watching too. And four tonight suddenly didn't seem like too much to hope for.

She turned back to me. Closed her eyes and inhaled deep.

"And that's the best smell ever. Boys and girls mixed all together."

With that, she leaned forward and pressed her lips into the second prettiest and best smelling thing there is, landing as light as any butterfly ever touched a flower petal.

"Ohhhhh....." I sighed. That was sooo nice. I got up a little higher on my elbows to get a good view.

She used her lips to gather him from my lips, eased backwards and looked up into my eyes as she licked them off. Smiled at the flavor, the texture, the idea of it all, then went back for more. Dragging her lower lip up and through my labia, a pause, then the upper one down and through. Walked her elbows a little higher and used her thumbs to softly spread my vulva even more open, very gently, and then did both together, upper lip feather soft over my clitoris and meeting the lower right at the opening. Another pause to lick herself clean. She pursed her lips for a kiss, leaned into me and sucked, still very soft and gentle. Slurped just a little. I held breathless until she moved back. Then squirmed. A lot. She went back for more, moving always very slowly.

My husband went down on me often. He said he liked it, I said I liked it. And sometimes I even did. But this was a completely different experience. Electrifying. I moved my knees even higher, wider. Silently begged her toward me again.

My ever thoughtful husband tucked a pillow behind me, so I didn't have to strain to keep my head up. Pulled some hair from Nicole's eyes. Put his head on my shoulder and watched very close.

She was moving much slower than he ever did down there. Much, much softer. Her slightest touch was breathtaking.

Another lean in, her tongue at last, from just a tiny fraction above my anus, I worried suddenly she'd touch that but she didn't, straight up in a single maddeningly slow agonizingly light lick through my lips, lighter over my opening, somehow even more so over my clitoris now standing achingly tall, up some more and then out at the very top. Admiring the sight I thought, as I felt a little more semen drip out of me.

Tongue extended, she leaned in, lapped it up and then pushed inside, just the tip, and opened me like a blossoming rose as I felt her warm, moist breathing on my clit. Stars began to gather in the corners of my eyes.

She held inside me for a second, sucked again, and slid out, a thread of sperm connecting us, then breaking. This time opening her lips while looking up. Showing off the glistening stream before letting it slide down and into her, She closed at last and swallowed. I thought that was sooo fucking hot.

A deep breath. Another look square into my eyes as she moved in, tongue pressing inside me deep this time, circling around once it was inside, tracing my circumference, gathering every drop there, blowing on my clit again and I slipped slowly into another place for a while as the stars started to move, swirling around our bed in time with the slow twirling of her tongue inside me.

Nicole licked her way out and moved higher, halfway between my opening and clitoris, I'd never been sensitive there, but I was now. She pressed the tip of her tongue and I felt it to my toes. The stars wheeled faster.

Her upper lip now directly on the clit, rubbing soft and gentle, got my breath shuddering in tiny little gasps. It felt so fantastic I didn't notice the fingers inside my vagina until she started pistoning into me in the exact same rhythm my husband had used to screw me.

My toes curled into tight little balls. My breathing turned into moaning. My legs started trembling.

Tongue straight now on my clitoris no longer so gentle quickly lick lick lick and those stars exploded right through the ceiling.

I may have grabbed her head and shoved myself up into her face, just like I never let my husband do to me, but I can't be sure. But the shaking seemed to go on forever.

"OhmygodNicole," I heard somebody rasp faintly, echoing from very far away. It could have been me.

Then just slowly unwound, relaxed, settled. A deflating balloon. And smiled, boy was I smiling.

Nicole sensuously kissed her way up my tummy, back now to soft and slow, to lie on top of me, pelvis between my thighs, tummy sliding in my wetness, resting her cheek on my shoulder. Her fabulous tits pressing in right below mine. Somehow I had the presence to notice her nipples were every bit as hard as I was.

I slowly brought my arms around to hug her close.

"That was fabulous, Nicole," I whispered, kissing the top of her head. She snuggled getting comfy. My husband is taller than I am, but I'm taller than her. She fit in my arms like a dream.

We cuddled for a long time in the darkness. He politely didn't disturb us at all.

But after a while she turned to him, still holding me, and lightly bit his shoulder. "You promised," she scolded. "You promised to cum in your wife."

"I'm glad it worked out OK. I'm sorry." He tried to sound it, but the big sloppy grin on his face said he was having way too good a time to be sorry about anything that happened tonight.

"Does he always forget important shit like that?" the other woman in our bed asked me.

"Only when he's having too good a time," I huffed up to the ceiling, slowly getting in control of myself. "To pay attention." A few more breaths. "Usually he's a pretty good guy."

"Pretty lucky guy, I'd say," She kissed me, then turned to him. "And you're a pretty lucky girl." She kissed him too. Then slipped over to lie in between us, somehow snuggling in two directions at once.

*

"Fucking just one person, a girl or a guy, is great. I love it. But with one of each, well, there are just so many different ways, you know? Plus you can take a break, rest up. And most beds are way too small for four. Believe me, I've tried."

*

We lay in the darkness, our tight little threesome, for quite a while. Everyone's breathing soft and sweet. Everybody stroking each other in the darkness. It was going to take some time for the third round, but we didn't seem to be in any kind of a hurry. And a fourth? Well, we'd just have to see.

Nicole rolled over and we kissed for a while. our lips locked and hands roaming across each other's sweat slick skin caressing the whole time, her on top of me again. Then we settled in together once more.

"Be right back, OK?" she whispered in the darkness to both of us. She slid down and off me, skipping lightly into the bathroom. After a while, the toilet flushed and she came back to join us again.

This time, though she went around the bed to my husband's side, getting in to lay on top of him. They kissed for a while. I watched.

She got her legs inside his, wrapping his limp penis with her thighs and humped, pulling him a little. Nothing seemed to happen.

"Too soon?"

"Uh huh."

"But soon?"

"Maybe."

"Well then, let's see what we can do until then."

She got her legs outside of his and used the headboard to pull herself up until she was sitting on his chest, nipple high and knees cheerleader wide, her vulva open and inviting right in front of his face.

"I cleaned out everything, there's no cum or anything inside me, so don't worry, OK?"

Tasting his own sperm wasn't my husband's favorite thing, but he didn't have too big a hang-up about it. Unlike some of the guys I'd dated before.

His eyes flicked up, "It's no big deal. But thanks," he said, then went back to looking right up inside her.

She wiggled her buns forward a little, he opened his mouth a lot. Got his hands around her thighs, gripped her hips, raised his head and pulled her in.

"Oooooo....." she sighed, petting him on the head, "you watched..."

Actually, he was going about a hundred times faster than she had, and straight for the clit with no warm up. Pretty much as usual. But he kept his tongue in his mouth, using his lips instead of attacking it right off, so he had noticed a thing or two. I eased up in the bed to watch him eat out a woman. I'd never watched from this angle. Maybe I could learn something.

She rolled her hips hard and pushed forward, onto his mouth. Grabbed his hands and pulled them to her swinging breasts, holding tight as he squeezed her tight.

"Tongue," she whispered, "Down. Inside." He did like he was told and she began to thrust herself into him.

I watched for a while, then glanced down the bed. Stirring, at least a little? I thought so, maybe.

There wasn't much to see up here, Nicole covered his face completely, rubbing her silky soft labia lips across his nose, mouth and beard stubble. I hoped she didn't scratch herself. So I eased down, pushed his legs apart and knelt. I stroked him for a while. He was definitely beginning to respond to my touch, so I leaned and wrapped my lips around him again. I took care not to pump, it was still too early for that, but I gently sucked. I heard her bottom start to slap a little, above my head. I heard him begin to moan into her.

He slowly inflated into my mouth, rising as they wound down. I didn't hear her orgasm, but I didn't hear her complain either. Pretty much like when he went down on me. At least she didn't try to fake anything. I respected that. I started caressing his balls.

He was really getting ready faster now, filling my mouth completely. Then more, making me let some slip out. I started to pump, just a little, until I was sure he was hard enough to properly screw our neighbor.

I reached up and tapped her behind. "He's ready." Then used one hand to guide her down and the other to guide him in, and slid my husband's partly stiff erection into Nicole's soaking wet vagina without a second thought. Made sure she had him snug, then gave his balls one last tickle. He squirmed, she squealed. I smiled.

I sat up behind, lifted the guest in our bed backwards from his chest and hugged, stilling her. Pressed my breasts into her back and nose into her ear. Whispered, "I'm tired. He's all yours. For this time at least. Understand?" She nodded eagerly. I kissed her ear. "Good. Now, make him beg for mercy. But don't give him any."

She laughed right out loud. Then kissed me again, hard but quick.

I patted her on the behind, then flopped down onto the bed to lie beside my husband. I stroked his chest, heaving as she was already starting to move on him. "And you," I whispered, "I want you to be a gentleman. No cumming until she does." He nodded. "I've got to go pee. But make me proud big guy. Promise me you're going to bang that tight teenager's twat 'til she screams. I want to see you fuck that gorgeous little vixen's brains out, got me you great big bucking stallion?"

A hoarse "I'll try," was all he could manage. I kissed his cheek and hopped from our bed as they began moving together. Like I said, I knew all the clichés.

I peed, then got a washcloth soapy and did my face and pits. I thought about wiping my crotch, but decided to leave it alone, at least for a while. I liked the feeling of being dripping wet, having been wet for hours and looking forward to hours more.

This was his great fantasy, what we'd talked about so many times. Screwing another woman in our bed, with my permission and participation. I was sure over the years he'd had plenty of chances to cheat, but certain that he never had.

So tonight with Nicole, in a way, was his reward for being faithful. My present, I realized. I got comfortable with the idea. I wanted him to really enjoy it.

So I puttered around in the bathroom, giving the two of them some 'together' time.

I got out the good towels, and a few extra because there'd be three to shower in the morning. Made sure the toilet paper roll was full, there was soap in the dish, douche on the counter so she wouldn't have to search. That kind of thing. Listening all the while to bedsprings singing sweetly in the next room. Surprisingly comfortable.

I turned out the light before opening the door, trying not to disturb them. In the darkness of our bedroom I gathered some stray clothes from the floor, then sat in the same chair she had sat in earlier this evening, watching him undress me. That seemed so long ago now. It had been quite a night, and nowhere near over yet.

Back then, I had been trying not to think. But I had some thinking to do now.

She'd gone down on me. So it was only fair. But of all that slutty girl-on-girl talk I'd indulged in, turned him on with, even turned myself on by, cunnilingus was the one thing I really had issues with. Issues that went way back to my very first period, no doubt. Putting my mouth 'down there.' I had always cringed inside at the thought.

I silently mouthed the word, watching Nicole sweetly screwing my husband in our bed. Cun Nee Ling. Us? Hmmm... Her and me? And him added to the mix, I really hadn't considered that. I'd always talked about, thought about, fantasized about, just her. Some other woman. Going down on a woman. Maybe having the familiar taste of his semen would help? Act as a bridge or something? I didn't know. Really didn't know if I was going to be able to do it at all. 'Do' her. Right there in front of my husband. In our bed.

Despite my very specific instructions to bang each other senseless, they were moving slowly, very sensuous. Sometime while I was in the bathroom she'd slid back down to lie on his chest, her lovely round breasts pushing in and squeezing out from between them. Her knees were wide, holding her lushly round bottom off him as it rolled in a quiet, gentle rhythm. He stroked smoothly up into her. Her face moved over his chest, lightly licking his nipples. She's shorter than me, she got to them more easily.

He was running his hands through her hair, over and over and over, it flowed glistening through his fingers. Eyes closed and breathing easy. Both settled in for a very long and pleasant haul, I hoped.

Watching them screw, I made up my mind that I was going to try. Going down on Nicole. Wanted to try, I decided. OK, I had issues. I'd handle them when the time came. I was going to try as hard as I could to make her very, very glad she had a big, dripping load of my husband's semen inside her. I knew him more than well enough to see he was very, very glad to be working on putting it into her. The bastard owed me, big time.

And I guess I owed him, too, just as much. Maybe even more?

We'd work that out later, and in great detail over many, many nights to come. His erections to cum, my clitoris to cum. I was getting a little giddy just thinking about it.

As gradual as a snowfall, she pushed her knees down and tipped to her side. Got him on his. Straightened up, arched, and brought his head to her breasts, all without breaking rhythm. I was impressed, it's hard to be that graceful in bed with a stranger.

Her hair had gotten below her shoulder, she tried to get it out while still moving down below. I eased over, reached, helped her tugged it out, and they went back to screwing, this time side by side.

It gave me a closer look at my husband's face. Completely transported.

I slipped into the bed behind Nicole, hugging my husband around her. Pushing my tummy into her bottom, feeling him stroke and her sway. It was good.

She got her hand down in front. I watched over her shoulder as she fingered her clit in long, slow circles, matching the timing of his erection into her and her bottom sliding on me.

After a nice, slow screw that seemed to go on forever, he began to speed up, just slightly and his breath dropped an octave, moving into a gasping territory. Again, I remembered the signs. I let go and eased back to give them some room.

She seemed to recognize the signs too, turned, pulling him on top. Then got her legs up and ankles next to his neck, and helped him get his arms wrapped around everything. Then lay back on the bed like she had done with me earlier, supporting him on her calves and thighs.

Just like before, this got her buns up off the bed so that when he began stroking in harder, he hit firm round butt like before, but without her having to hold it up. It also left some space between them, which she used to get those fun little fingers deep onto her crotch. It was dark in there, so I couldn't see where. But I could sure guess.

He started up again, Slowly again but gathering momentum, grunting with each push inside. her gasping as he shoved in. I helped keep hair from her eyes.

Once she had my husband banging into her good and solid, Nicole reached over to take my hand, holding and squeezing while her other one flicked away down below.

Their breathing rose together, their skin flushed crimson together, their sweat beaded together as they screwed away in the night, building rhythm steadily. Working hard together toward banging each other senseless.

JayWhett
JayWhett
239 Followers