Nicole Needs to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hot shower I was taken in a car to a medical facility. I was not allowed access to TV or phone while there. On the first day they began the process of enlarging my tits. I was looking forward to this as I'd always thought I would look better if my tits were bigger. When the process was over and I had healed sufficiently I realized a couple of things, one was that my new tits looked huge on me and my nipples were in a constant state of arousal and they too looked bigger. As the Doctor was preparing to release me he told me that they had planted two small stimulation devices near my nipples that would keep them constantly aroused. He thought I would like that as all the others from the camp had.

By the time I was back in my room I was ready to resume my camp life, wondering what my promotion from dog would mean. Mary was quick to tell me that she was still my leader and we started each day with her pissing pussy in my face. The exercise was the same but I was now allowed to eat in the hall sitting down like the others. When we got to class I was shown to my seat and was surprised to see that it was fixed with two large dildos. Mary told me to strip and I did so, my new large tits springing out from their confinement. She then had me sit down allowing one dildo to penetrate my pussy while the larger one forced its way into my ass. It took a few minutes to get as comfortable as I could and then she switched on the chair. Both of the dildos began to vibrate, expand, contract and pulse in me. It was in this state of use that I now began to take my classes.

The class dildos were the only things that penetrated me for the next two weeks but if I was not accurate when quizzed in class I was punished. Most of the time the punishment was in increase in the movement of the dildos but once my tits had healed then they were whipped with a belt. It was pretty amazing how I began to get correct answers so much more often. I was learning to retain and recall my education, something that had always been a problem.

In my last month at camp I was taken to Mr. Jackson's house each evening. He was pleased, he said, with my development and also with my new tits. On the first night there he was with three of the bigger boy campers. All three were dark black men and if I remembered correctly they all had large, massive fat cocks. I was, as required naked when I arrived and Mr. Jackson had me straddle on of the boys who was lying on his back on the floor.

As his cock slid deep into me another of the boys got on his knees behind me and forced his cock in my pussy along with the other one. It was painful at first but I resisted complaining, as I knew I was expected to accommodate them. When they began to alternate their rhythm in fucking me I was amazed at how quickly I came to enjoy the stuffed feeling. They came fairly quickly and they pulled their cocks from my now gaping wet pussy. I had orgasmed twice while they fucked me and was in a stupor when Mr. Jackson appeared in front of me with his cock out. It was twice as big as any cock at camp, much larger then any cock I had ever seen anywhere, in books, on the Internet anywhere.

Mr. Jackson began to work his monster into my ass and it hurt as he spilt my ass open wide. I was biting my tongue and gripping the arm of the chair as he slowly sawed that huge cock in and out of my ass every time going deeper and deeper till he had stuffed all thirteen inches in my ass. I could not move and could barely breath when I felt something else at the rim of my ass. It was the other boy who was trying to force his own long fat cock in my ass along with Mr. Jackson.

"nooooooo!"

I moaned as he inched his tool into my screaming ass.

"goddddd noooooooooo!"

As more and more of him joined Mr. Jackson's fat cock in me. I felt like I was being ripped in two as those two huge cocks began to fuck my ass. It was unbelievable how wide they had stretched me. I screamed.

"Ahhhhhh shitttttttt noooooo pleeeeeeaseeee noooooooo!"

But it was no use as the two cocks developed a rhythm and fucked me. I did not notice the first orgasm to hit me I was too conscious of the cocks in my ass. When the third cock forced its way into my throat I gagged.

"grrrggggrrrrrgggggg"

Oh god, the orgasm taking me over right now is almost painful it is so intense. I can feel those vibrators in my nipples jamming as the two cocks pounded my ass and the third filled my throat. My legs are jumping my belly is quivering and my pussy is leaking so much I would have sworn I was peeing but it was all orgasm. I felt a cock pulsing but could not tell where when my ass felt a warm fluid washing it, and then another released and more cum emptied in my ass. Soon my throat was gulping cum being spewed into my mouth filling it with hot white cum. I passed out.

I awoke the next morning to Mary peeing on my face and opened my mouth and greedily drank her warm piss, I'd come to relish this morning experience. Later I ate her fat pussy enjoying every lick and suck, bringing her to an orgasm!

My remaining days at camp were repeated, each evening at Mr. Jackson's. As the days proceeded more and more boys were there and on my final night I always had two cocks in either my pussy or my ass. My hair had grown thick with dried cum and my entire body was caked with cum. I was a complete slut by the time of my final conference with Mr. Jackson. I had been allowed to shower and was given a short skirt and a thin cotton blouse along with a pair of high heels to return home in.

"Well, Nicole. You will be leaving us today and you have passed this camp with flying colors. I have spoken with the University and your first year grades now reflect a 3.0 GPA. The local DA has lost your file and you are now ready to go and resume your life. Do you have any questions before you leave here?"

"Sir, may I return next summer?"

I smiled at him as I asked this then I went over to him, pulled his cock out and took all of him in my mouth, filling my throat. As I allowed his cock to fuck my face I heard him say.

"You will be my guest next summer, I know Mary will be pleased to have you too."

I could still taste his cum as I rode the van back to my life. I knew I would be anxious to return here but right now I was planning ways to find enough cock to keep me satisfied until then. I felt my small vibrations in my always-hard nipples and as the van bumped over the rutted road I stuck my hand between my legs and masturbated thinking of all those hard black cocks and how they had filled my holes all summer. In the back of my mind I worried what my mom and step dad would say when they noticed my new larger tits.

12