Nicole Tied Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down with my hand and slipped my hard cock into her soaked pussy. Nicole grunted as I slid into her. I started pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. Nicole circled her pussy around my hard cock. I worked her clit with my fingers. Nicole thrust her hips into me, trying to swallow my cock with her pussy.

I felt another orgasmic wave building in her. I kissed her harder. She kissed me harder. We locked our mouth’s together as she tensed for another orgasm. I felt her moisture bathe my cock. I kissed her deeply. Not ever wanting to stop. I continued to pump my hard cock into her pussy. I could feel myself building towards orgasm. Nicole looked into my eyes as we kissed. She ground her hips into me. Massaging my cock with her pussy. I started pumping harder. Driving my wet cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. She felt me getting ready to come and locked her lips with mine. I felt my hot cum spray into her hot pussy. I moaned as I came. She kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

We lay here together. Thrusting ourselves into each other in sexual abandon. Raw animalistic sex.

After I came I collapsed on top of Nicole. She turned her head to the side. Seeking out my mouth and kissing me more. With her mouth she brought me down from my orgasm. Kissing me gently and lovingly as I regained my breath. Finally I shifted sideways and rested my head next to hers. Together we laid there, catching our breaths, our bodies heaving against each other. My cock rested inside her. Together we rested.

"God, that was incredible," Nicole gasped.

I rose myself up so I could look at Nicole. "I promised you, a screaming orgasm."

Nicole smiled and kissed me. "I wonder what the neighbors think."

"Who cares," I said as I kissed her again. I slowly rocked my cock in Nicole’s pussy.

"Ooh, getting ready for another ride?" Nicole asked.

I laughed as I kissed her. I started to feel myself getting hard again. I steadily pumped my cock into Nicole’s pussy. She accommodated me and began to work with me.

"Ride me cowboy," Nicole sighed.

"Fuck pig. Hose skank," I said as I lowered myself in front of Nicole. Our lips brushed each other as we spoke in between kisses.

Nicole laughed then kissed me sweetly, "I love it when you talk dirty."

"I love it when you talk dirty," I responded.

Nicole laughed lustfully, "I love your big cock."

"I love your hot pussy."

"I love your big cock in my hot pussy."

"I love your tight pussy wrapped around my cock."

"I love your cock. I wish I could keep it in me forever"

"I would love to fuck you forever."

"I want you to fuck me forever."

"I’ll fuck forever."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I kissed Nicole deeply as I sliced my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God, Dale, Fuck me like a whore."

"I’ll fuck you like a whore."

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me."

"I’ll fuck hard as I can."

"No, fuck me harder. Fuck me like the slut that I am."

"You fucking slut."

"Fuck me. Fuck me like a tramp."

"You fucking tramp."

"I’m a fucking tramp."

"You love getting fucked, you slut."

"I love getting fucked."

"Tramp."

"Ride me. Fuck me harder."

"Slut."

"Fuck the shit out of me."

"Whore."

"Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Bitch."

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me."

I was pumping my cock furiously into Nicole. Her wetness washed over me and she matched my frenzied pace. I fucked her violently as I felt my cum spray inside her. We grunted angrily at each other.

"Ah, Jesus." I snarled as I came.

""Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Oh, God!"

"Yes. Yes! Give it to me!!"

"Take it. bitch."

"Give it to me. Give it all to me."

"Its yours."

"Yes, That’s how I liked to be fucked."

"Hard."

"Very hard."

I slowed my pace as I came down from my frenzy. I could feel the sloppy wetness of my cock in Nicole’s pussy. Nicole bit my lip before slipping her tongue in me. We kissed and bit at each other.

I pulled back and looked at Nicole. Her face showed the frenzy of the night. I love women who have the look of just being fucked.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and knelt between her legs. My cum and her wetness dripped from her pussy onto the bed sheet. I couldn’t believe the size of the wet spot. I ran my hand over her chest and stomach before settling on stroking her pussy hair. Nicole ran her tongue around her mouth. Wetting her lips. I watched her tongue with fascination.

Nicole noticed that I was studying her mouth. She began to run her tongue around her mouth, teasing me. I smiled. Nicole glanced down at my cock. I began to stroke my cock. Nicole blew a kiss at my cock. I reached over the side of the bed and grabbed the pillows. As I slid them under Nicole’s head, I kissed her again.

"Now, its time to put that talented mouth to work," I said as I slid up on the bed. My semi- erect cock dangled just above Nicole’s mouth. I began to rub my cock around her lips. Nicole licked my cock. I hardened.

I leaned over Nicole’s face and slid my cock into her mouth. Nicole eagerly sucked my cock. Her tongue danced over my shaft. I leaned forward and let Nicole’s mouth work her charms.

"Yes, suck me bitch."

Nicole squealed as I drove my cock deep into her warm mouth.

"I’m gonna fuck your mouth."

I repositioned myself over Nicole so I could pump my cock in and out of her mouth. Nicole’s muffled groans filled the room. She strained hard against the ties holding her down. I pumped harder. The slurping sound of her swallowing my cock rang in my ears. I fucked her mouth. She groaned and struggled to match my thrusts.

"Yes. I love it!" I yelled as I came into her mouth.

Nicole let out a surprised squeal as my hot cum splashed over her tongue. Cum spilled out of her mouth and down her cheeks. I slowed my pace, but continued to fuck her mouth. I could feel her swallowing my cum. Nicole’s tongue licked my cum drenched cock clean. I leaned against the headboard, resting. Nicole finished cleaning off my cock with her mouth. She brushed her cheeks against my cock. Smearing the spilled cum back into her hungry mouth.

I looked down at Nicole. Cum smears covered her face. She smiled widely as she delicately licked and sucked my cock.

"Tasty," Nicole said.

I smiled and dismounted Nicole. She continued to run her tongue around her mouth, trying to clean herself up, but not with much success. I stood up and went into the kitchen.

"Hey, we are you going?" Nicole called out.

"Just getting us some beer."

I walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I pulled out two bottles of beer and popped the tops off. I took a swig of my beer and walked back into the bedroom.

"Give me some," Nicole said.

I circled the bed and set my beer on the night stand. I cradled Nicole’s head in my hand, lifted her up. I tipped the bottle to her thirsty lips. Nicole drank heartily. Beer dribbled down her chin. I pulled the bottle away.

"I suppose I better wipe that up," I said.

"Isn’t that how this all started?"

"Want to do it again?"

"Oh yes."

I laughed as I rubbed the spilled beer around Nicole’s chest. Her tits were small, but I loved feeling her firm little tits.

"You were incredible," I said as I slid down the bed and began untying her feet.

"No, you were incredible," Nicole countered.

I untied Nicole’s feet and rubbed her ankles were the ties had been looped around. I moved to the head of the bed and untied Nicole’s hands. Nicole rubbed her wrists as she sat up.

"Oh my God. Look at that wet spot!" Nicole exclaimed. "I could feel it was wet, but I had no idea."

"You came in gallons," I hissed at her.

Nicole laughed as she swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"Jeez, I need to bed hosed down," Nicole observed as she stood up and headed for the bathroom. I heard her turn on the faucet and begin cleaning herself. I stood up and pulled the wet sheets off the bed. It had soaked all the way through to the mattress.

I walked to the linen closet in the hall to get fresh sheets. I looked in the bathroom and saw Nicole had one leg raised up on the counter as she cleaned her pussy with a washcloth. She looked into the mirror at me and smiled. I pulled fresh sheets from the closet and returned to the bedroom.

I had the fresh sheets on the bed by the time Nicole returned from the bedroom. Nicole circled the bed and took her beer. She guzzled down the remainder of the bottle. I fluffed the pillows and threw them against the headboard. I slipped into the bed.

""Please stay the night," I asked.

Nicole smiled, "OK."

I slid over and Nicole slid in next to me. She snuggled up close, resting her head against my shoulder. She ran her hand over my chest. I stroked her hair.

12