Nicole's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nicole looked around admiring the sight I walked across to the middle aged gentleman rising from one of the couches and turning to face us. I clasped his hand in mine and pulled him into a hug before kissing him once on each cheek.

"Jacques, mon ami! It has been far too long!" I greeted him warmly and looked into his surprisingly green eyes.

"Alex!" He responded, his surprisingly deep baritone voice carrying a French accent that was thick, but he was perfectly understandable. We spoke softly for a few minutes and from the corner of my eye I saw the blonde girl that had led us upstairs walk over and kneel on the floor next to where Jacques had been sitting.

I felt a tug from the rope as Baby girl walked to the edge of her leash and was reaching for a deep blue bra and pantie set. I cleared my throat softly and pulled her closer to me. "Come here Nicole," I ordered and she immediately walked to my side. I turned to Jacques and introduced her to the other man. He held her hand in his as she greeted him. It wasn't until he lifted her hand to his lips that she remembered her nudity and she looked at me with an embarrassed gasp.

"Jacques," I began, "As you can see, Nicole left the house today without proper attire. I was hoping that you could help us find something suitable for her."

He smiled widely and raised her hand above her head pulling her away from me. "Give us a spin, Cherie" He said and twirled her gracefully, admiring the way her body flexed and moved in the soft light of the room. "Oh I think we can find just the thing!" He said and turned to look at the girl still kneeling in her spot. Clapping his hands once he spoke to her, "Sophie! Come here ma petite." She stood and strode over until she stood in front of Jacques. "Oui monsieur?" She asked in French as she looked up at him.

Jacques started speaking very quickly in French and pointing around the room at various pieces of lingerie. I smiled and walked over to the other couch, pulling Nicole with me. I smiled and pointed to the brightly lit stage in front of us. "Go on up there baby girl," I said as I removed the rope from her collar. I sat and watched her walk over and climb up on the stage. As I enjoyed the sight of her incredible body displayed in all three mirrors as well as standing in front of me.

She stood there glancing around, unsure of herself but obviously enjoying being naked in an unfamiliar place. Jacques took his seat on the other couch and pressed a button on the arm. A tone sounded from somewhere to my left and soon a hidden door opened and out strode another girl in lingerie, this one with ebony black hair falling over her shoulders. She carried a tray with two crystal glasses, along with a bottle of wine and another of scotch. She poured, then handed me a glass of scotch and handed the glass of wine to Jacques.

Suddenly a small cough brought my attention back to the center of the stage, where my baby girl stood, her hands clasped in front of her naked body. I smiled and looked at Jacques who again spoke in French to Sophie. She responded quietly and stepped to his side holding a pile of lacy underwear. He examined each piece and glanced up at Nicole as if imagining what each would look like on her.

I kept my eyes locked on hers, silently telling her how proud of her I was, and how sexy she looked standing there. "Baby girl," I spoke, my voice carrying through the quiet room. "Do another spin for Jacques and Sophie, let them see you" She nodded and did so, a flush returning to her chest as she felt their eyes on her. Before long Jacques had picked out 4 or 5 of the lingerie sets and set the rest aside. He handed those he had chosen to Sophie who then approached the stage and stepped onto it. She grasped Nicole's hand and began leading her to an old fashioned changing stall set in one corner of the stage. Soon they disappeared behind it and I sat back to wait. Jacques and I began speaking in French as we waited, discussing various pleasantries and gossip as we waited patiently.

Soon Sophie emerged from the stall and then led out Nicole. I didn't even bother hiding the growl of arousal that rose from my chest as I saw her. She was wearing an incredibly sexy set of red lingerie, so dark it almost appeared black in some places. The heels and stockings were black, along with the garter belt and straps. The panties were high cut and deep crimson, they sat high on her hips and cupped her bare pussy tightly. The bra that held her large breasts was the same shade as the panties, but it seemed to change as she moved, appearing to get darker as the designed silk caught the light.

Sophie led her in a spin in front of our admiring eyes and I told her how completely incredible she looked. My shaft agreed whole heartedly, it was already forming a tent in my slacks. Jacques however, was not satisfied. "Beautiful," He said shaking his head, "But not right for you. The red clashes a little with your hair and the panties don't accentuate your bottom the way I want" He clapped his hands and Sophie again led her to the stall.

The next hour was spent with Nicole trying on piece after piece of lingerie and displaying it for us. . Each time I thought we had found the perfect fit Jacques found another to try. Ever one seemed sexier than the last and before long I was ready to rip them off her and have my way with her right there on the floor. I could tell I was not the only one being affected either. Jacque was also displaying an impressive bulge under his pants and it seemed that Sophie just couldn't keep her hands off of my baby girl. More than once I saw her caress Nicole's arms and stomach and once I swear I saw her cup her pussy through the panties. I looked at Nicole's face, I knew she had never been with a girl, but I could tell that she was enjoying this little mademoiselle's touch.

Nicole was loving it, she commanded the attention of everyone in the room, and soaked it in. Each time she emerged wearing a new outfit she would be more confident, sexier, seductive even. Only once did she seem to falter, when she walked out wearing a long silver nightgown that barely held her tits in place and had a slit all the way up to her hip. As her eyes passed from me to Jacques she gasped seeing the dark haired girl who had served us drinks with her head buried in his lap, greedily sucking his long cock. She stared for a moment, then started as she felt hands at her neck. Sophie had released the strings holding the gown on her body and it slid silkily down her body, baring her once again to my eyes.

As the gown gathered in a silk puddle on the floor Sophie's hands appeared around each side of my baby girl's body and found their way to her breasts. Nicole and I both gasped as those petite hands cupped and squeezed, softly caressing every inch they could. Slowly Sophie slid around Nicole's body and looked up at her face. Her eyes burned into Nicole's who looked at me. I nodded my approval and she bent to kiss Sophie. Soft and tender, curiously exploring each other at first, but soon Nicole's familiar hunger took over and she reached into those long blond tresses and pulled Sophie deeper into the kiss.

I released my cock and began to stroke it as Sophie pushed her hand between Nicole's thighs and cupped her pussy. I heard a moan of desire, from whom I couldn't tell and then I heard the wet sounds of Nicole's pussy being fingered. They seemed so caught up in their kiss, their hands all over each other, that they didn't even notice when Jacques groaned and came deep in the girl's mouth. She obediently swallowed every drop then stood and walked across the room without a word, disappearing behind the hidden door.

"Baby girl" The sound of my voice cut through the passion she was caught up in and she looked at me. I crooked my finger and motioned for her to come to me. She hurried to me and Sophie followed. She knelt in front of me and eagerly began licking my now throbbing cock. Suddenly Sophie's face appeared next to her and started sliding her tongue up and down the other side of my turgid length. I was worried that she would be jealous, but my baby girl closed her eyes and groaned, as if the thought of tag team sucking me with this sexy little French girl was the sexiest thing she'd ever experienced.

My hands tangled in their hair and I guided their mouths to where I wanted them. Nicole swallowed my cock into her throat and Sophie began sucking on my big swollen balls. I laid by head back groaning as I felt these two insatiable minxes work their magic on me. I was soon lost in the sensations, whispering encouragements to them as the swapped places, then each took a ball into their mouth, then tried to kiss around my thick shaft, their tongues sliding up and down it.

Suddenly I felt a rhythmic rocking sensation against my leg. Jacques had removed his pants and pulled Sophie's panties to the side and was now pumping his cock into her from behind as she knelt in front of me. My groan alerted Nicole to the sight and she started sucking me even more hungrily, so incredibly turned on by the experience she had found herself in. I saw her hand disappear between Sophie's legs and soon the petite girl was shaking and moaning, gripped in the throes of orgasm delivered by the cock in her mouth, the cock in her pussy, and the hand of my baby girl strumming her clit.

As Sophie rolled to the side to recover, I grabbed Nicole and lifted her up. I spun her around then pulled her down into my lap, guiding my iron hard shaft up into her soaked pussy. She screamed in delight and began bouncing up and down on my cock, each time driving it deeper inside herself. My hands reached around to her breasts and I used them as a handhold guiding her up and down faster and faster. I bit her back and shoulders while continuing to spread her tight pussy apart with my thick cock.

Soon Jacques was standing in front of her offering his cock, still shiny with Sophie's cum, for her to suck. Eagerly she grabbed it and pulled it into her mouth, greedily sucking the cream off of it then working at getting more. Our groans mixed together, getting louder and louder as we raced each other to orgasm. I was doing everything I could to make her cum, and make her cum hard. But it wasn't me that put her over the edge. Recovered from her orgasm, Sophie's head suddenly arrived in the mix, her tongue slashing over my cock and Nicole's clit even as she struggled to keep riding me.

Nicole screamed and arched her back as she immediately came, her pussy clenching on my cock and her cream gushing out past my cock and all over Sophie's face. I groaned as I joined my baby, my cum exploding up into her as I came hard. Nicole and I collapsed on the couch gasping for breath as Sophie's sweet little tongue continued to lick the spot where my cock speared up into her. As the strength returned to our limbs I lifted Nicole off of me and we arranged ourselves on the couch watching as Sophie finished off Jacques, sucking until she too received a load of his cum in her mouth.

We sat their talking for a few minutes, my baby's hands clasped in my own, before I stood and told Nicole that it was time to go. Sophie left for a moment and returned with a robe which she draped over Nicole's shoulders and kissed her deeply before speaking to her quickly. Jacques handed me a bag and we turned to leave. Sophie accompanied us down the stairs and the girls exchanged another kiss as I opened the front door. I waited on the front step until they finished saying goodbye then led Nicole to the car. As she got in I handed her the bag that Jacques had handed me. She looked inside as I walked around finding a deep purple corset and pantie set that I had picked out for her last week and was planning on surprising her with this weekend. As I slid into my seat she threw her arms around my neck and covered my face with kisses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Daddy!" She said as she held herself to me. "You always know exactly what I want and what I need. Tonight was perfect!"

"Baby girl," I responded and looked in her eyes. "It was perfect, because you are perfect. And I know exactly what you need, because you are MINE"

12