Nicole's Decent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad climbed into the backseat and looked at me in the mirror, "Be careful."

I scoffed even though I knew it was a good warning. I'm a naturally jittery person, but I was a safe driver even if I wasn't a good one.

We arrived to the hotel with no major accidents, but my dad's knuckles were white from gripping his seat.

"Love you. Give me a hug." My mom and dad took turns before they went into the building.

I slid out of the car and walked over to Gale's window, "Are you really going to follow me home? I'm not a kid anymore."

"No, you're making that very apparent with your current choice of attire." I could feel Gale's eyes sliding over my body again as I realized I still hadn't put my coverup back on.

"Whatever." I walked back to my car and wiggled my butt before hopping into the car hoping Gale had seen it.

We finally made it back to my house at 9"30. I pulled into the driveway and Gale pulled in behind me.

"Want something to eat?"

"Sure."

I lead the way into the kitchen and opened the fridge doors hopinh I could find something easy to eat up.

"Your mom said Rose was suppose to make something."

I looked through the fridge and finally saw grilled salmon. My mouth began watering as I popped two serving of my favorite dish into the microwave. "Go grab some white wine from the cellar," I told Gale as a prepared the asparagus.

"You think that's a good idea? You kinda got trashed at Joey's earlier."

"That was much stronger than a glass of wine,"

I saw Gale go into the cellar and he was gone until I finished arranging our meal.

"Found it," he said triumphantly holding up a bottle.

I grabbed two glasses and handed him his plate. "Do you care if we eat in the living room?" He shook his head and I lead the way. The meal was uneventful until Gale asked the million dollar question.

"Are you a virgin?"

I choked on my last sip of wine and looked over at him. "That is absolutely none of your business."

"I won't tell your parents."

"They wouldn't care if I had, but the answer is yes.

"Wow I can't believe you made it to 18, I was 14 when I lost mine.

"I don't think it matters. Everyone's so obsessed with who's having sex and who's not. It's completely ridiculous." I knew I was blushing.

"And do you want to have sex?" Gale looked over at me while pouring himself his third glass of wine.

"I don't know how to answer that honestly."

"You want to but you want to wait for the right person."

"Yeah.. Gale?"

He looked over at me with a lopsided smile, "Yes?"

"I don't think you should drive home. It's 11 and I think you've had a bit too much to drink."

Gale laughed, "God I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable. It's a good idea though," he rubbed his stomach and I became aware of the wet spot growing between my legs. I couldn't remember the last time I had been this turned on.

"It's fine, I just feel like I come off as a prude sometimes," I glanced down at my thigh and noticed the bruise from the night before.

"I'm gonna take a shower and you're not a prude," Gale stood up and walked up the stairs. I sat there until I heard the shower running and I slowly stood up myself. I left the empty plates and wine bottle where they were and made my way to my room.

I stripped out of my bikini and walked into my shower. I turned the water on to a cool setting hoping it would calm me down a bit and lathered up a sponge. I slowly cleaned myself and heard Gale's shower turn off. I had never masturbated before but I was slowly warming up to the idea. I rinsed off and stepped out of the shower dismissing the idea.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a black tank top and a short pair of pale pink shorts. I wanted to tell Gale goodnight and thank him for following me home. I figured he had had enough time to get dressed.

I slowly walked to the guest bedroom and stopped at the door. I heard the springs creaking in the bed. My eyes widened as I realized that he was probably masturbating. I don't know what possessed me but before I knew what I was doing I threw the door open.

I stared in shock at Gale's penis. It was long and his hand was barely able to close all the way around his girth. The head of it bellowed out into a large mushroom and I was momentarily mesmerized. "What the fuck Nicole. Get out!"

I quickly closed the door behind me and ran straight to my room. I had no idea how I was going to ever face Gale again then there was a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said before clearing my throat.

Gale walked in and sheepishly smiled at me. He walked over and sat deside me on the bed, "I'm sorry you had to see that. I shouldn't have-"

"I wanted to," I cut him off . "I was curious and couldn't help myself. I bit my lip and looked at his shorts. It was obvious he was still hard.

"nicole," he began and gave me a scolding look, "what happened was highly inappropriate and I-" I cut him off again with a kiss.

At first he pulled back from the kiss but slowly he gave in to it. I let my hands trace over his shoulders and down his back. He broke away from me and quickly stood up.

"We can't do this." He looked down at me desperately trying to keep his eyes on only my face.

"We could." I felt my clit rubbing against my shorts.

"You're a kid Nicole."

"Do you want me to prove that I'm not?" I squeezed my cleavage together and bit my lip.

"No. Keith would kill me. What happened to waiting for the right person?"

"I want you. Right here, right now. If you can look me in the eye and say you weren't fantasizing about me a few minutes ago I will leave you alone." I was hoping my instincts had been right or he was going to walk out and I was going to have to take care of myself.

Gale just stood there. He shoved his hands in his pockets and I knew I had him. "I can't." He looked me in the eyes.

I stood up terrified and had no idea what to do next. I pulled him into another kiss and brushed my hands through his hair. He trailed kisses down my neck and quickly found my sweet spot causing me to moan. I felt his hands all over my body and I was in complete bliss.

He lowered me onto the bed and pulled off my tank top. "Exactly what I imagined," he smiled and immediately attacked my nipples. He rolled one between his thumb and index finger while tracing a circle with his tongue around the other one.

"Gale please," I gasped begging him to take care of my pussy.

"I just want to make sure you're wet enough." He slowly trailed down my body until I felt his breath right above the waistband of my shorts. He pulled them down and wrapped his arms around my legs to hold them in place. He slowly kissed the inner part of my thighs and I felt his husky breath on my pussy as he passed from one to another. Then he took one sudden lick between my lips from the bottom of my slit to the top of my clit. He started furiously licking it and flicking it with his tongue.

I felt him slip a finger inside me and curl it. I felt a bubble beginning to build inside me and I couldn't wait for it to pop. I was bucking my hips against his face pleading him to move faster. He slowly slipped another finger inside me and I moaned.

Suddenly I felt the most intense feeling of my entire life. The bubble had popped and I was grinding my clit into his mouth. The feeling lasted for a full minute and I became too sensitive to let him continue. I still felt his fingers moving in my cunt and I knew I needed him inside of me immediately. I pulled him up to my face and was met with a mouth full of my own juices. I was surprised by how tangy and sweet they tasted and was even more turned on. Gale slid out of his shorts and suddenly stopped.

"We need a towel."

"There's some in the bathroom, but I don't have a hymen.

"That's not what it's for," he winked at me before he walked towards my bathroom.

He quickly returned with a white towel and laid it under my butt. He climbed on to of me and as he was lining himself up I broke the intense silence. "We need a condom."

"Hand me my shorts." Gale continued kissing every inch of me he could as I grabbed his shorts from beside my bed. I handed them to him and he quickly pulled out the condom and ripped the package open with his teeth. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I watched him hold the tip and slide it over his member.

"Ready?" He asked as he was lined up at my entrance again. I nodded my head and he slowly pushed inside of me. I gasped at the sudden feeling of being completely full. It hurt and my first instinct was to push him off me and be done with the entire thing. But I felt another instinct deep inside me that urged me to continue.

He stayed in the same position looking at me to make sure I was okay. "We can stop if you want to," Gale looked at me and I felt my hips push against him.

"No," I finally managed to whisper. I slipped my arms around his neck and he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. I felt him go deeper than I believed was possible. I couldn't describe the fire that I felt between us in that moment. Finally I felt myself start to meet his slow, deliberate thrusts. Gale started moving faster and faster. He ducked his head and went to work on my breast again. His groin was thrusting against my clit and I felt another orgasm building. I felt the bubble pop again but before I was too sensitive I felt something else building in me and I was extremely embarrassed when I realized what it was, "Stop!"

Gale stopped his movement and looked down at me, "What's wrong?" He looked really concerned.

"I have to go to the bathroom..." I could feel myself beginning to blush.

Gale looked at me and began to laugh. "You don't have to pee."

"What? Yes I do. I know my own freaking body!"

"Let it out. I promise it isn't pee." Gale dived back into me and furiously began pumping himself in and out of me.

I felt something ten times stronger than the my orgasm from minutes before. I heard the liquid squirting out of me and even though I tried I couldn't stop it. Gale buried his cock deep inside and I felt the liquid continue to squirt out around him. Within seconds he tensed up and let out a gasp of his own. I felt his cock begin to pulsate inside of me. He collapsed on top of me as the liquid stopped flowing from me and his orgasm subsided.

"That was amazing," he mumbled into my ear.

"I can't believe you made me do that!" I yelled as he pulled his softening member out of me keeping a firm grip on the base of the condom.

"Made you do what?" He looked at me acting like he didn't realize what had just happened.

"You made me pee!"

"I've never seen a girl shed a tear because she was peeing," he took his thumb and rubbed it along the side of my right eye. "You just had your first g-spot orgasm most women never even experience them."

"Really?"

He smiled at me and threw the used condom into my trash can. "Really."

"That's what the towel was for then," I came to the realization as I felt the soaked garment underneath me.

"Yep." Gale looked extremely proud of himself. He flopped down on the bed next to me and pulled me into a hug. He slid his arm down and threw the towel on the floor next to my laundry bin.

"I'm happy it was you Gale."

"Me too." Gale kissed the top of my head and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

12