Nicole's Decent Ch. 04

Story Info
Gale and Nicole go to Hawaii.
1.8k words
4.46
21.6k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness Nicole have you ever started packing?" My mom busted into my room without knocking.

"Yes." I looked towards my suitcase that was lying on the floor across from my bed and my mom followed my gaze. She walked over and started looking through my stuff.

"Seriously? The only thing in here is a bikini and skanky bras." She looked over at me and held up my leopard print bra.

"Cute right?" She glared at me and threw it down in the suitcase.

"Finish packing now." She walked out of my room and I picked up my phone.

"Sorry about that," I picked up my phone and held it to my ear.

"I cant wait to spend a week with you in Hawaii." Gale was coming with us because my uncle was getting married and the two had been long time friends.

"I cant wait to see what you're going to do with me in the same house for an entire week."

"Nicole finish packing now!" I heard my mom scream from the bottom of the stairs.

"I gotta go. See you in the morning."

"Bye." I hung up and packed for the next seven days keeping gale in mind.

5 am came too early I was woken by the sounds of my mom finishing last minute packing and my dad grumbling about how a fifth marriage isn't real and he did not want to go. I slowly dragged myself out of bed and felt exhausted.

"Nicole come help your mom!" I couldn't believe I had to help her.

When I got downstairs I heard my dad clanking around in the kitchen probably trying to

make coffee. I walked to my parents room to see my mom throwing toiletries in a small bag. "Hold on," my mom said looking up at me. She shoved the bag into her suitcase and threw clothes at me. "Fold these so they fit in there." I rolled my eyes and complied. By the time we finished it was already 5:30 and we had to leave at 6. I ran to my room to get dressed. I grabbed a pair of short black shorts, a strapless bra, and a one shoulder hot pink shirt. I threw those on and ran a brush through my hair a few times and brushed my teeth. My dad had already grabbed my suitcase and was yelling yet again.

"We need to leave!" I was going to have to do my makeup in the car.

I ran downstairs to find my mom had beat me to the front door.

"We're picking Gale up," my dad muttered before opening the door. The drive to Gale's house only took 5 minutes. When we got there my dad honked the horn and waited.

"Go get him," my dad looked at me. I got out and walked to the front door.

I rang the doorbell and waited, no answer. "Use the spare key!" My dad yelled form the car.

I picked up the third fake rock and got the key out. Unlocking the door I took a deep breath. This was the first time I had been to gales since we started sleeping together. I scurried to his bedroom just in time to see him zipping his jeans up. I took the opportunity to admire his torso and deep tan. Hey he walked over to me, grabbed the back of my neck, and drew me in to a kiss. I tasted the mixture of spearmint and cherry chap stick as I grabbed onto his back, lightly dipping my nails into him. He moved his other hand to the small of my back and pulled me in closer to him. We both heard the car horn beep and quickly broke the kiss.

"Hurry up," I finally said. He grabbed a black t-shirt and threw it on.

"You know the plane is going to be cold right?" He looked over my body and I felt shivers run down my spine.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand and walked him towards the door. He picked up his suitcase and stopped suddenly, pulling me back towards him.

"I missed you," he whispered in my ear. It had been over 3 weeks since I had seen him.

"Come on, dads already pissed." I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the room.

The airport was hectic as usual. My mom had gotten the tickets 3 weeks ago and there were no first class seats left so we had to sit in coach. Of course I wound up next to Gale. "I'm tired," I looked over at him and yawned. At that moment a beautiful woman sat down in the seat on his other side. I saw him look at her and return to his book. He knew I was watching him. I scooted towards the window away from him and fell asleep before the plane took off.

I was woken by someone kicking my seat.

"Dude don't." I turned around and peered at two 12 year old twin boys and a girl I assumed was their younger sister. Great.

"Can I help you?" I looked over at the boy who had kicked my seat.

"My brother thinks you're hot."

"Shut up Caleb!"

I heard Gale chuckle next to me and I looked over at him. He was trying to conceal a smile.

Then his little sister finally spoke, "No he doesn't, Calebjust likes older girls!"

I looked over at the original twin. "I guess we have something in common!"

"You like girls?"

"Yep. I'm a lesbian."

"That's so hot." I rolled my eyes and turned back around in my chair. I glanced over at the woman next to Gale. She had red hair and light brown eyes. She was probably in her early 50's and she was leaned in towards Gale, talking to him. I leaned on Gale's shoulder and pretended to go back to sleep.

"Oh that sounds so fun!" The woman giggled. "I haven't taken a real vacation in so long!" She now had her hand on Gale's thigh. Slut.

"I have to go to the bathroom, you can join me if you want." She stood and walked off.

"I know you're awake." Gale put his arm around me. I looked up at him.

"Slut."

"That's not a nice word."

"Slut slut slut slut slut slut slut."

"So I guess I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom then huh?"

"Slut."

He leaned down and kissed me. This time I tasted scotch on his breath.

"How much have you been drinking?"

"Just enough to loosen my nerves."

This time I internally rolled my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Technically 11. You slept for 4 hours."

"And how long was slut flirting with you?"

"Three and a half."

"Slut."

He chuckled again. "She's been gone a while."

"She's waiting for you," I glared at him.

"She had on a wedding ring up until an hour ago," I saw Gale stroke his ring finger.

"I wonder if her husband knows he married a"

"Slut?" Gale cut me off.

I smiled at him. "I think I'm going to the bathroom actually." I leaned in closer to him. "And I think you should come with me."

He smiled, "I'll be in there in 2 minutes."

I got up and walked to the bathroom looking over my shoulder to look at my parents. They were 4 rows in front of Gale and me and they were asleep. They wouldn't notice our absence. I got to the bathroom and locked the door.

Exactly 2 minutes later there was a knock. I opened it and Gale stood in front of me waiting for me to let him in. I ushered him in and closed the door. I turned around in the tight space and was immediately pinned against the door by Gale. His hands were all over me and I felt the heat begin to rise in myself as well. I began working my hands down to his zipper, feeling the bulge in his pants. He grabbed my shirt and bra and pulled them both down in one swift motion. I continued stroking him through his pants while he took my right nipple between his teeth,. He stopped and pulled me around to the sink. He settled in behind me while kissing my neck. I felt him grinding his cock into my ass while holding my hips. He trialed small kissed to my ear and softly whispered, "If you scream were going to get arrested." I nodded and in one motion he pulled my shorts and thong down. I hear him unzip his pants and I turned to look at him.

"Condom." He looked at me and sighed, obviously disappointed. He reached into his pocket and pulled one out, he had planned on getting lucky. He slid it over his cock, which was already oozing precum. I turned back around and waited. Slowly, he prodded at my entrance. With force he plowed into me all at once. I almost squealed but bit my lip to keep silent. He stayed there waiting for me to adjust to his size. He then grabbed one of my nipples, massaging it as he slowly withdrew from me. He plowed into me all at once again, and started a steady pace of fast entrance slow exit. I was trying not to make any noise and resorted to putting my hand over my mouth. Gale moved his other hand and started tracing small circles around my clit, but avoided actually making contact with it. I was going crazy and started pushing against his hand as hard as possible in hopes that he would comply and give me the release I so desperately craved.

Finally after what felt like an eternity he flicked his fingers across my engorged clit. I let out a deep breath and he continued ,I felt my juices running down inside of my thighs as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

Suddenly I felt an intense rush of pleasure that started in my pussy and quickly spread throughout my entire body. Just as this happened I was overcome with an orgasm from Gales clitoral stimulation. I was spasming against Gale and his fingers while also being overtaken with the most wonderful feeling across my entire body.

I felt Gale jerk against me and I felt his cock twitching inside of me. He let out a small sigh in my ear. He had just cum and he slowly withdrew from me as I was coming down from my high. I felt my knees buckle and I had no time to catch myself. I was on the ground and all I could do was giggle.

"Shit Nicole are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Gale pulled me up and I collapsed against his chest, out of breath.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"We probably need to stop fucking in public places."