Nicole's Decent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To answer him I turned around so our bodies were pressed against one another again and our mouths collided. I felt his hands travel across my back and down to my ass that was still sore from the other day. He took both cheeks in his hand and gave them a slight squeeze while I let out a moan.

My hands were frantically trying to get him out of the tux. It proved to be much more complicated than I had thought possible. Gently, he moved my hands to the side and undressed himself.

I felt him leading me towards the other side of the small room. I felt cold metal pressing into my thigh and we stopped. Gale picked me up and threw me onto the table. His arms busied themselves behind my back as he attempted to undo my bra.

After a few minutes of fumbling and aggravated sighs I decided it was time to stop my game. "The clasp is in the front Gale."

Gale rolled his eyes and quickly flicked open the front of my bra. I was impressed with the way my breasts busted free. Gale started a trail of kisses from my mouth to my collarbone. From my collarbone he started to work his way towards my nipple but he stopped short of it.

He skipped my tit altogether and presumed to my stomach. I felt him begin to pull at my panties and I quickly lifted my hips. He slid them off and kissed the inside of my thigh. At that point I really started to feel the contrast of my warm body and the coolness of the room.

He started to make his way back up my body again. This time he took a moment to nibble on my tit for a second. His mouth met mine again.

My hand was pressed against the bulge under his boxers. I swore I could feel it pulsing underneath my palm. Again he began his descent down my body. This time he paused to really pay attention to my nipples. He rolled one between his thumb and finger while he gently bit the other. It felt wonderful, but I was really interested in him moving down a bit lower.

After what felt like an eternity he stopped his assault on my breast. I felt him hovering above my pussy before he planted a single kiss right on my clit.

I immediately jumped and he let out a chuckle. His hands were wrapped around my lower back as his tongue dove into my pussy.

I felt him licking at the sensitive walls on the inside. He moved one of his arms from around me and brought it to my opening. I felt his tongue on my clit as he inserted a finger into my wet pussy. His tongue and fingers felt amazing inside me.

I felt myself begin to hump against his face as he inserted another finger inside me. I grabbed his hair as I felt the pressure begin to build in my clit. I was grinding against his face then I let out a loud moan. My clit was contracting as his tongue continued lapping at it.

As the intense sensation subsided I was drawn back into reality. I could hear the music from the other side of the door and the chatter of all of family.

Gale moved up to kiss me and I could taste myself on his tongue. I moaned his name into his mouth as I pulled his boxers down. He grabbed my sides and pulled me off the table. He promptly flipped me around and started kissing the sensitive part of my shoulder blade. I pulled my legs apart allowing him an easy entrance.

"I miss you being able to be as loud as you want. When we get back you should stay at my place for a few days."

Before I could say anything he dove into me all at once. I arched my back at the sudden invasion. I felt myself pressed against the length of his entire body. I looked back at him and he slowly kissed my lips. He had one hand on my hip and the other grasping my tit as he slowly pulled out and dove into me again.

I pulled away from him and faced the wall again. He started a steady rhythm. Each time he pulled out of me I craved the feeling of being full.

His legs were longer than mine so each time he pushed inside of me I felt myself being brought to my tiptoes. I was pushing back against him as he nibbled on my earlobe.

I had my arm wrapped around his and with every stroke he made I dug my nails deeper into his forearm.

His mouth was on my neck as I let out another moan, "Faster!"

His pace quickened and I pushed back against him to meet every thrust.

His cock was in the perfect position inside of my pussy. I felt like I was on fire as I pushed against him. My other hand quickly found my other nipple and started teasing it the same way Gale's hand was. I was on the verge of cumming.

Gale lifted his lips to rest against my ear, "Are you going to cum for me like the good little slut you are?"

With those words I completely lost it. My senses went into overdrive as I felt a rippling effect throughout my entire body. I could feel my pussy wrap around Gale's cock, enveloping him. I could taste my own pussy on my tongue. I felt Gale digging his fingers into my hips as I bucked against him.

I let out a long sigh of satisfaction as the feeling subsided and I was left with a complete calmness throughout my body.

Gale slowed down his movements as he pushed me down onto the table. My nipples were still sensitive as they dug into the harsh metal. I felt him push into me one final time and hold still. His cock throbbed inside of my pussy before he slowly pulled out. I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"So I'm going to take that as a yes," he whispered in my ear.

12