Nicole's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coarch
Coarch
8 Followers

I took the invitation, looking her body over. She was tall and very petite, enhancing the effect of her chest, making them look enormous and voluptuous. "They look fantastic."

Laughing she laid back, "they look good, but your's are amazing." She was openly looking at me, making my body tingle all over. I could feel the heat of her gaze mainly between my legs. My underwear was to tight and the green spandex would show my wetness. I had better jump in the pool.

Getting up, I was stopped. Tanya had sat up, her hand now rested on my own. She pulled me down to sit next to her, "there is no reason to feel uncomfortable, we are all women here." She slipped her arm around me, my breasts brushing against her own, sending sparks across my body. "Rachael developed very early in middle school. She felt very uncomfortable with her body. Felt she had to prove she was as mature as she looked. Before she was ready she was in over her head." Tanya looked past me at her daughter. Rachael was tossing a volleyball back and forth with Tori, "I wasn't ready myself yet to have those conversations with her so she was unprepared and got hurt. She is healing now and I'm glad she has found good friends. I haven't seen her laugh like this in a long time." Tanya squeezed me.

"I'm glad to have a friend like Rachael too. I don't have many close friends." Just like that, I admitted it to myself. Rachael, who I only just met was a good friend. Tanya hugged me causing our nipples to mingle together in the sun. I gritted my teeth, restraining the urge to groan, my body shuttering. Pulling away, Tanya stood up, her breasts brushing against my face as she did. I think she did that on purpose!

"When you girls are ready for dinner give me a heads up," She turned and walked in side. Her stride gave her hips a sexy erotic sway.

I walked over to the pool, the girls noticed me coming.

"Girl! Did you wet your pants." Rachael laughed as she point at me.

Rachael noticed, "no!" I said this before realizing that maybe I could have used the excuse as cover, "I... um."

"Then what's got you so hot and bothered. God, your nips are in competition with each other," they were now swimming over to me.

I stood tall knowing what I wanted to do next, "Rachael take use to your room. There is something I want to show you." Rachael had told us her secret. It was time for me to show her mine.

******

"Is this going to be scary," Rachael had led us up stairs to the 3rd story of the house. She had a fantastic view of our small town from all the windows. Her room was the only door at the top of the stairs. It was huge with two walk in closets and large bathroom. She had a TV on one wall with a couch. We sat on the couch, hair still wet from the pool, no bothering to dry off.

"Nico honey, you sure about this?" Tori was holding my hand now, sitting between Rachael and I, "you don't have to do this." If she was worried then I'd better go slow.

"Rachael, I'm really close to my family, my sister especially." I wrapped my arms around Tori, using her as emotional support but also letting her now I was alright. Her body was warm.

"You two are really close. I can tell." Rachael had crammed her hands into her lap in anticipation of my secret. It would have looked normal while dressed, sitting naked in front of us it look enormously lewd.

I'd been hot for the last couple of hours and they should be able to smell my arousal. I needed to get this out, I pushed on, "I feel like we can trust you now, knowing your secret, with a secret that only my family knows."

"Is this about you being adopted? I know your adopted. I mean, you don't look like the rest of your family." She laughed at this, thinking she had guessed it.

"I've got a dick"

"What?" Her mouth dropped open, eyes huge, then she laughed, "oh, your joking me. Ha, you had me there for a second." She brushed her hair back with both hands, " What is it really? You girls in luv or something, kissing sisters!" She made kissing noises, leaning forward and laughing.

Now our mouths dropped, eyes popping.

"Wait what... really" Raphael backed up, looking at each of us and finding the obvious truth, "kissing sisters! Really!"

"No," I was getting exasperated.

"Yes!" Tori squeezed down on my hand.

I had to step in, "Yes but wait, I do have a dick."

"Wa," now she was complete confused and a little peeved. Like maybe we were making fun of her, shining her on.

"I have a dick," I stood up. Standing in front of her, god, was I really going to show her.

"We really do kiss," Tori insisted.

Now Rachael stood, arms crossed, angry, "look, I really was raped. That was a fucking big secret of mine, not bullshit. You two can..." She stopped mid sentence. All the air leaving her at once, eyes positively bulging.

Tori, impulsive as ever, had yanked down my underwear. It now sat on the ground. From beside me she slowly slid her hands between my legs. Grasping my penis, now painfully erect, she slid it out of my vagina. Once free it snapped to attention, pointing straight at Rachael.

"Oh my fucking god." Rachael said this with her mouth opening as wide as possible, over pronouncing each word, "you have a dick!" Noticing Tori was beside me, sitting on the couch, arms around my waist, purposefully pumping my erection, "and you do kiss!" She sat down hard, missing the couch and landing on the ground.

"Hold on a second Tori," I moved to help Rachael up but Tori stopped me.

"No way," She gripped my cock hard, making me stand at rigid attention. "Will you keep our secret Rachael?" She knelt down on the ground next to her, "Nico is taking a huge risk telling you this. No one else but family nows." Tori never let go of my cock.

"Yes, of course." Rachael sat up on her knees and hugged Tori, "thank you for including me in your family. It helps to make me stronger."

She smiled up at me, "that really knock me over. I didn't expect that. I was joking at first about the kissing sisters thing. I apologize."

I sat down on the ground next to them. We all face each other, "thank you, Tori has been my only friend for a long time. I'm glad to have another."

Tori kissed me on the lips, "we're more then friends or sisters."

Seeing this Rachael smiled as leaned over to me and kissed my cheek, "I really need friends." She looked down at her hands, now crammed into her lap again, breasts overflowing the the sides of her arms. She was growing a red flush that collected on her face and spread down between them, "I lost all of mine after the rape. The clique I was in threw me under a rock after breaking up with Doug. They spread his roomers around. They said that I was..." She couldn't finish.

"That your a lesbian," Tori continued absentmindedly stroking me.

"Yes, that I was a cock tease and a liar." She looked up, moving in, closing the gap between us three, siting on the floor, in her room, at the top of a mountain. "I'm so happy to have close friends gain." She smiled touching us both with her feelings and hands, "but I need more."

"You need more," I didn't get immediately what she meant. I was entering a sex fog again.

"I need more then just friends." Her gaze moved from me to Tori She spread her legs, allowing us to see that she was now opening masturbating in front of us.

My breath stuck in my throat at the sight of her, coming in fits and drags. My cock was rigid, cunt lips pulsing and slick with wetness. Watching her finger herself was bring me to the edge quick.

"You need healing. You need to be brought back into the light," Tori leaned forward and sucked Rachael's left nipple into her mouth. Moaning around it, sucking hard, cheeks hollowing with the effort. Rachael leaning into Tori's lips while huffing and puffing, grunting while using both hands to pleasure herself.

Watching this put me over the edge, my orgasm jerked me up to standing on my knees. I watched, helpless, and loving every second as Tori jerked my load out of me. Pointing my cock at Rachael, Tori let my cum baptize her from head to waist. Covering her in a thick milky film, some landing in her slack, open mouth. I was growling, the release thrilling my body, energy flowing into me.

Rachael had found a release of her own, doubling over as she climaxed, toppling over and landing in my lap. Flinching and shaking she screamed through gritted teeth.

I wrapped my hands around Rachael, breasts showering their milk down on her. They had been so tense and it felt wonderful to let them empty out.

"I want to be sisters with you," Rachael looked up at us both.

"Mm..." Tori made a light trial of kisses up Rachael's breast, landing finally on her lips, "kissing sisters perhaps?"

/**
The next chapter changes the direction of the story. I'll get and editor so the quality will be better soon hopefully.
**/

Coarch
Coarch
8 Followers
12