Nicole's Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

"Baby, I was almost there!" I whined.

"Oh. I'm moving on to something else. I thought you girls didn't come for real. Weren't you just faking it?" That mischievous glint was in his eye, and I knew he was torturing me on purpose.

"Well, now what?" I asked, panting, instinctively reaching down to rub my sensitive clit.

"I want you to ride me, reverse cowgirl," he said immediately. He pulled down his pants and boxers, and hopped up on the bed expectantly, his hard cock sticking straight up. There was no doubt that he was liking the evening's events so far. I pulled the slinky purple dress up, and lifted it over my head, tossing it on the couch against the wall. I made sure to give him a show of my perky little breasts while I was up. I still wore my garter and my stockings, so I was careful to not snag them as I straddled his body. I reached between my legs, and guided him in. He went in easily, having already made me more than ready with his tongue.

I grabbed his knees and rotated my ass around with him inside, making sure to bend forward enough to give him a good show. He felt so good inside me, and I was bumping my little ass up and down on him, trying to complete what he'd started with his mouth.

"Don't you girls normally use condoms?" he asked suddenly.

Honestly, I hadn't thought of that little detail, but I knew he was right. I played it off. "Normally yes, but you're a special customer and I didn't want to ruin your fun."

"Wow. Must be really special," he agreed.

He was special. I wanted to be his dirty little girl, and I was feeling so horny for him. I leaned forward and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide.

"Can you see my beautiful little black ass, honey?"

"Ummm. It's so sexy," he replied.

"Wet your thumb and put it against my hole while I ride you, would you?" I purred.

It didn't take long before I felt his hand on the small of my back, his thumb nestled in my crack, the wet pad of his thumb eagerly pressed against my asshole. I continued to ride him, hands on his knees while I rotated my pelvis forward and back on his shaft. His thumb was working my ass, just pressing into my ring, when without warning I came and let out a loud prolonged moan. I felt my orgasm pulsing through me, and I clamped my pussy down on Rick's cock tight as I rode it out.

I finally collapsed on his legs, and Rick let out a small cry. "Can you sit straight up—you're bending me just a little?"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," I said, as I sat straight up on his lap, his rock hard cock still deep inside me.

"Don't worry—I'm fine. I could feel you coming against my thumb. Your asshole was clenching with each wave of your orgasm. Jesus Christ, that was hot."

"You didn't come yet, did you?" I turned and asked him over my shoulder.

"Not yet," he said, "I want you to suck me off."

I raised myself up off him, and knelt between his legs. I leaned in close and I could smell myself on him. He might like my taste, but I thought it was nasty. I knew how sexy he thought it was when I sucked my lubricant off of him, so I lowered myself down, opened my mouth, and took him inside.

His cock was slick with my juice. It was musky and metallic, and I much preferred my cock plain, not au jus. But I was too horny to complain, and I needed him to come for me. I took him deep, sucking him hard. I circled one hand around his shaft, and the other cradled his balls as I slowly savored his cock, filling my mouth with his manhood. I tugged his balls, massaging them with my thumb, as I pumped his shaft in rhythm with my sucking mouth. I pressed my tongue underneath his head, rubbing it in coordination with everything else.

With each suck, I tried to take him deep, as deeply as I could manage without gagging. His dick completely filled my mouth, and all I could think about was his cock, the smell, the taste, the feel of it invading my senses. I felt his body start to tremble, and I sucked harder, cramming his cock deep into my throat.

He shouted, and his hands gently grabbed my side of my face, not to force me down on him like some guys do, but cradling my face to sharing contact with me as he came. I could feel his come squirt into my mouth, feeling it pump out through his shaft where I held him. I kept my head still and swallowed everything he had to give.

His orgasm finally subsided, and as I lifted my head from him he gave a sensitive jerk. To show him my devotion, I made a show of licking my lips.

"Come up here," he weakly commanded me.

I came up, and lay beside him.

"Are you Sadie still? Or are you Nicole now?" he asked.

"I think I can be Nicole," I smiled.

He surprised me by grabbing the back of my head, twining his fingers into my hair, and pulling me close, kissing me deeply.

He lifted his mouth from mine. "Christ, you are one sexy fox. I can't believe how lucky I am to have a woman like you. You're a dream girl."

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked my surprise." I reached over to the night stand and picked up a chocolate, popping it into his mouth.

"Mmmm. I like your chocolate body better, but these are really good."

I grabbed one for myself and bit into it—it was rich and aromatic, and it went well with the smell of flowers, musk, and lust.

Rick softly kissed my forehead and said, "Thank you for a lovely Valentine's Day present."

I beamed. "You're welcome! I didn't want you to top me again."

He admitted to me, "You know I cancelled dinner at Opus One."

"What? That place is terrifically expensive! Are you just trying to show me up?"

"I had two surprises myself and I wanted us to celebrate," Rick said sheepishly. "One is that I think I might have a job. I got called back yesterday for a second interview, and I know one of the guys there who said they don't really have any other candidates with my experience, and that I'm almost a shoe-in."

"That's terrific!" I said. "Oh my God, congratulations! I know that's got to take a load off!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it too. Now I'll be able to contribute around the house too. I've felt pretty bad about that."

"Oh, please don't worry," I consoled.

"And there's one other thing," Rick continued.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door. My Chinese take-out order had finally come, and almost perfectly on time.

"Hide under the covers—I'll be right back," I said to him, as I ran to the bathroom to toss on sweatshirt. I tugged it down, as far as I could manage to hide my bare ass, but my fishnets were still visible.

I turned to Rick and whispered, "This isn't Opus One—I hope you're not disappointed."

"Never," he said. I opened the door and peeked around from behind it.

"Room 115? Kung Pao Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork?" the young man asked. He got a glimpse of me hiding myself and Rick in the bed beyond, and had a knowing grin.

"Yes—look, here's a twenty, keep the change," I thrust the bill out, and pushed the door open just wide enough to accommodate the paper sack, grabbing it through the opening.

"Thanks Ma'am," he said, giving me one last look before departing.

I closed the door, turning to Rick triumphantly, and said "Dinner's on!"

"You really didn't have to, you know. You're so sweet."

"Hey, this is just take out Chinese—you were going to take me to Opus One and I scrapped it!"

Rick smiled softly at me. I took my sweatshirt back off, and peeled off my stockings and the garter, leaving myself more comfortable and completely naked, as I struggled to find room on the side table to unpack the contents of the paper sack.

"Nicole."

"Don't bother me, I'm getting dinner ready," I joked.

"Nicole."

"What?" I turned around, and he was also naked, kneeling behind me. "What is it?" I turned to face him, suddenly serious.

He extended his hand, and in it was a small furry blue box.

"Nicole Moore," and he paused dramatically. He flipped open the box to reveal a brilliant diamond sparkling within, and my heart leapt within my chest.

"Will you marry me?"

I clapped my hands over my mouth, and started to cry. I sobbed uncontrollably, hands struggling to wipe the tears away faster than they were coming. He stood and hugged me.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to answer right away, if you don't want."

I snorted through my watering face and looked up at him. His eyes were alive and bright, full of concern. He held me loosely, scanning my face for an answer.

I don't think I'd ever had a man who worshipped me like Rick did. Not even Duane, and Duane was really a good man. It had been over a year for me since Duane had gone, and I had already faced the fact that I would never stop missing him, but I was probably ready to move on. I thought about me and Rick living together, him moving in and selling that dump in Redford, taking care of me and the girls. Us being together, forever.

"Yes!" I blurted out, kissing him and hugging him back tight.

I made him so happy, I could see it in his face, and he took the ring from the box, and gingerly slid it over my finger. It fit perfectly, and it was gorgeous.

"And Nikki—can I ask you something serious?"

"Of course," I said, still trying to get on top of my tears.

"If I get this job, will you quit working at the club? I don't care if you just want to stay home and take care of Marcy and Kayle, or if you go back to your secretary job, or whatever you want to do. I'll make sure we're okay. I just would rather you don't go back there. I worry about you there."

"I don't love the club. I'd be happy to leave. But only if you do something for me," I said. "If I quit, I want you to move into my house. Permanently."

"It's a deal."

He held me tight to him. I pulled him towards the bed, toppling us over backwards onto the bed. He fell on me, keeping his full weight from me with his elbows. He was hard again, and within moments he was inside me again, taking his time slowly stroking in and out of me. We kissed furiously, mouths open, tasting each other mixed with chocolate, saliva and sex, all the while connected below. He took his time, pumping me with an agonizing slowness, making my hips squirm underneath him with anticipation. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer.

When his stroke hit full depth, I couldn't think of anything else besides him being buried deep within me. On the back stroke, many fleeting thoughts briefly flitted through my mind. We were going to be married! How would the girls take it? How would my mother? He disrupted my thoughts as his mouth sought my breast, sucking hard at my nipples as he continued to pump my pussy.

Our passion was intense, and our excitement fueled one another. We came together, looking deep into each other's wide-open eyes, watching our souls open to each other, being as close in that moment to one person as two people can become. Our bodies remained linked, and he collapsed on top of me. We clasped one another, now silent except for our heavy breathing, each coming down enough to feel the sweat of our bodies sticking together as we slightly shifted.

We breathed together for what seemed like minutes. Rick broke the silence. "Our Kung Pao and Sweet and Sour is getting cold," he whispered.

"Yeah," I agreed, "let's eat." I turned the unfamiliar engagement ring around and around my finger, realizing with a grin that he'd managed to out-romance me again.

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers