Nicolette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her lovingly, stroking her dark hair with a hand. The first time she went down, she had scraped her teeth against the side of his massive erection – excruciating! But, Stephen patiently said nothing, and Nicolette quickly developed into one nice little cocker sucker. It was more than the physical sensations stemming from the mechanics of giving a blow job that Stephen loved about Nicolette's blow job. Sucking a good cock was an art form that Nicolette had mastered. More than any one thing, he loved the way she looked up at him with loving ebony eyes, his fat cock head sucked into her mouth and playing against her perfectly-formed full lips. It was an image worthy of masturbation.

"She's mine . . . she's mine. The daughter is mine." Stephen whispered. It was quiet in the room, only the sounds of Nicolette sucking and Felicity lapping up her master's squirt. In true doggy fashion, Felicity was not permitted to stand or use her hands, and she had pushed the bowl into a corner, banging the dish against some noisy object in an effort to retrieve the last delicious drops of Nicolette's squirt juice. Stephen closed his eyes as Nicolette worked his entire length down her throat! Her mouth was warm, and she moved a hand below her mouth, stroking the shaft as she continued to deep throat his entire offering. Faster each time, she performed this feat of magic on his ten-inch cock, sucking the climax out of his tool.

"Love you!" Stephen jerked his body against the pending orgasm, tears forming in his brown eyes, and Nicolette withdrew her mouth. He looked down at his wife questioningly. While he preferred trying to impregnate her by ejaculating in her cunt, Nicolette often had sinister plans. She signaled him to sit on the side of the bed then motioned for Felicity. Like an obedient pet, Felicity opened her mouth and waited while Nicolette jerked Stephen's seed into it. Then, after swallowing the ejaculation, she kept her mouth open while Nicolette wiped her husband's cock clean.

"Did you really purchase beachfront property for me?" Nicolette asked dreamily, turning her attention immediately elsewhere. Stephen nodded eager to please his wife, bring about her approval.

"I showed you the photographs. Do you want to see them again? It has two horses, just like you wanted, a private beach, and a dog."

A puzzled expression came to Nicolette. "Who's going to take care of the pets when we're not there?"

"The previous owner hired the neighbor, who lives a few miles away, to take care of the animals. And the realtor hooked us up with the same arrangement. Some widower, I guess, with a young daughter. It's my understanding that the daughter is actually going to be the caretaker; the father drives her to the place, although the father is the one on my payroll. I guess we'll figure it all out when we get there."

"Very interesting," Nicolette murmured in a tone that set off warning bells in his head. "Horses and a dog, did you say? Oh my!"

12