Nicolette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop staring at The Vibrator and bring me the white wine." Nicolette interrupted his thoughts, as she stood at the medical cart. Stephen blinked and walked over to his wife.

"Alcohol is absorbed quicker into the intestines than in the stomach," he warned, placing the container of white wine on the cart.

She looked up, gave him a hateful glance. "Shut up. I'm the medical student."

Student, Stephen repeated to himself. Sometimes, Nicolette reminded him of an insane asylum resident who had taken over the sanitarium and Felicity was her willing patient. He leaned against the wall and watched his deranged wife pour equal amounts of wine and water into a large enema bag. Then, she added a few drops of both oils and shook the contents vigorously. All the while, she wore a calm, professional expression, her psychosexual bedside manner.

"Two quarts," she muttered. "I'm going to give my little fuck slave two quarts of my warm, sexually satisfying potion." Removing items from her medical cart, she installed the silicon hose, clamp, and large tip with an adjustable nozzle into the hot pink enema bag. Along with her enema sex toy, Nicolette grabbed lubricant off the medical cart and walked over to the apprehensively waiting Felicity. Staring down at the exposed ass, Nicolette frowned, then turned dark eyes to Stephen. "Did you slap my slave's ass?" She asked, giving him a bewildered look.

Stephen smiled sheepishly, blushing a little.

"Even it up," Nicolette instructed, pointing to the other ass cheek. Crossing the room, he waited until his wife had finished stimulating the senses on Felicity's butt by erotically brushing her fingertips all around the area. Then, Stephen delivered a resounding whap, and Felicity responded in the same manner as earlier, with a gasp and convulsive release of cum. Only, the added arousal of her master's touch brought forth significantly more cum. Laughing delightfully, Nicolette wiped at the goo, clearing it with a single finger. "Oh my God, Stephen, that was indescribably hot!" She breathed; her cheeks flushed red with heated desire. Walking to the front of Felicity, Nicolette lifted the slave's head and shoved Felicity's own cum down her throat. "I may have you fuck her cunt tonight. God, the thought of you inside her lesbian cunt, confusing, tormenting her, making her cum against all she thinks about men . . . "

"I don't think so," Stephen quickly countered. "You promised if I fucked her ass that first night, I wouldn't have to fuck her again." Although he was warming up to the little lesbian sex toy, Felicity wasn't the woman he wanted to put himself inside of, especially since it would involve wrapping his cock in a condom. Condom use was something that bachelors did, and he had vowed that first night with Nicolette to never slip on the uncomfortable second skin again.

"You're right, I did," Nicolette drew with exaggerated disappointment. "But, don't worry, my little love light Felicity, Stephen will come around eventually. For tonight, however, I am going to fill you up good. You're going to sleep like the beautiful slave princess you are and be sexually satisfied for days. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Y-Y-Yes, Mistress Nicolette," Felicity responded dubiously without lifting her head.

Nicolette placed the enema bag on the IV stand then turned to the obedient submissive. She rubbed and playfully spanked Felicity's reddened bottom. Then, using just the tips of her fingers and providing only the slightest, most erotic touch, Nicolette intimately stroked every inch of Felicity's posterior, using circular motions. The female plaything shivered, and Stephen watched the hair on the slave's arms stand on end. Felicity closed her eyes, a dreamy expression on her face. Then, Nicolette switched and began running the enema nozzle around Felicity's butt, causing the brown-haired woman's eyes to widen with terror of the pending procedure. Turning on the nozzle, Nicolette let the fluid run down Felicity's butt, down her leg. She lubricated the anal opening. Then, she gently inserted the tip, opening the ass with her free hand to do so.

"Oh," Felicity whispered, and Stephen watched as her exposed pussy opened and closed with rapture. She wiggled her butt against the foreign object, trying to take it deeper into herself. "Oh . . . yes, Mistress Nicolette!"

Nicolette slapped Felicity's bottom several times, very hard, with her free hand while keeping the enema tip firmly inserted in the slave's posterior. Felicity groaned her pleasure, still wiggling to enhance the stimulation. "Do you like it, hmmm?" Nicolette grinned down.

"Oh . . . I can feel it inside my belly. It feels so warm." Then, Felicity stopped wiggling and rested her submissive head. For a while, she was quiet, her eyes closed, and expression very peaceful. Then, her head shot up, eyes wide with terror. "I'm cramping," she gasped.

"A little more to go," Nicolette replied indifferently. Leaning forward, she began rubbing Felicity's belly. "Getting full in there?"

Felicity put her head back down, on her arm, and gripped her teeth together against the cramping pain. Her face was to his side, and Stephen could see her pained expression. "Cramping," she whispered between clenched teeth. "It hurts . . . "

"She looks like she's in an awful amount of pain," Stephen interjected. Reaching out, he joined Nicolette is messaging Felicity's belly, hoping that would help.

Nicolette gave him a loving smile. "You do care for my stupid bitch."

"Well, I don't want her to die!"

Nicolette smiled again, keeping a watching eye on Felicity. "Are you feeling good and full?"

"Yes. Mistress Nicolette, I can't help it . . . It hurts so bad."

"Hold this," Nicolette instructed Stephen. Nicolette went to the enema bag and checked the contents. It was almost empty. Nicolette began massaging the bag, wanting to get every drop into the tortured slave's stuffed belly. Returning, she took the tube form Stephen.

"You're almost there," Stephen whispered to Felicity, rubbing her belly with one hand and gently stroking her hair with the other. "Almost there, sweetheart. You've almost taken it all . . . You're a good slave, good girl . . . Keep it up . . . " The warm, hypnotic tone to his voice surprised him.

"Ugh, Master Stephen, I'm cramping so bad," Felicity groaned.

"You're so full," Stephen replied, feeling the pressure against her belly. Was psychosexuality contagious, he wondered because watching Felicity's agony turned Stephen on, and his arousal repulsed him. And, in a circle on insanity, the repulsion aroused him. "Almost there . . . Mmmm . . . Take it all; you can do it." He wanted to stick his dick in her cunt while she struggled taking that cramping fluid into herself. The fantasy really turned him on. His hand in her hair began to shake. "Almost there . . . You're our beautiful princess slave; you can take it all. Such a good slave, a good slave . . . Take deep breaths . . . That's right, that's right . . . "

"Done," Nicolette announced, taking the instrument out of Felicity's bottom. And, Stephen watched as their slave continued suffering in silent torment, keeping the fluid inside her. Nicolette joined Stephen rubbing Felicity's protruded belly and the inadvertent brush of his wife's hand on his . . . His whole body began to shake with desire, and leaning over the slave, he kissed his wife while they lovingly rubbed their little pet. His tongue slipped into Nicolette's mouth; he so wanted inside his wife. God, he so melodramatically loved her! He had never loved the mother as much as he loved the daughter; it wasn't even comparable!

Nicolette pulled away, flushed face. "You're distracting me again!"

Stephen watched Nicolette leave the room, taking all the magic with her. She returned shortly with her favorite torture device, the cat-o'-nine-tails whip. Felicity groaned as the first slash of the whip came raining down on her. But, Nicolette's intent wasn't to provide her slave pain, Stephen quickly realized. She was toying, lightly slapping the anguished slave's backside and buttocks. He continued to comfort and stroke the slave while Nicolette used her cat-o-nine-tails on Felicity, carefully avoiding her husband's caressing hands.

"Hold it in . . . Oh, you're such a good slave." Stephen continued to comfort Felicity. He could feel his painful, throbbing erection pushing against the Polo robe. When he lifted his impassioned eyes to his wife, she was giving him a loving smile. He didn't know why he kept rubbing Felicity's belly, except that it really turned him on. And, she seemed to enjoy it, whispering his name repeatedly. And, all the while, Nicolette's whip kept coming down. "Such a good slave . . . good girl . . . "

After five or ten minutes, Nicolette instructed Felicity to the bathroom to drain. With time, Stephen wanted to kiss and hold Nicolette, but she was busy taking temperatures and preparing a second enema bottle, using a scant amount of wine and significantly less soap. At the kitchen sink, Stephen kissed her neck, trying to get her attention, but she turned away from him, annoyed. Dejected, sexually frustrated, Stephen slouched back to the dining room.

Felicity was unsteadily returning from the bathroom. "Oh, Master Stephen," she slurred. "Oh, I'm so drunk! And, I tingle . . . everywhere!"

"I think you're about to get a second dosage," Stephen replied tightly, pointing to the table in instruction. And Felicity wordlessly complied, scampering up and placing herself in the doggy-style position.

And, Nicolette repeated the procedure a second time, causing Stephen's arousal pushed outside his robe, revealing his maddening desire to the females. But, he received no attention to relieve his suffering except kind words and loving looks from his wife.

When Felicity returned from the bathroom after the second enema, she could barely crawl from intoxication, and Stephen helped her on the tabletop. "Oh, no more wine," she whispered. "Master Stephen, please, no more wine! Oh, God . . . Master Stephen, I'm so horny. Please, please, please, give me release, quick now before she returns from the kitchen."

Stephen chuckled. "Oh, my precious tortured slave! How it delights me to see you suffering the same as I! And, no, I will not bank your lust!"

"Besides," Nicolette spoke, having overheard the entire conversation, "you will be satisfied soon. And, my sneaky sex slave, this last dosage is only water."

After Felicity took the third enema into herself, Nicolette grabbed The Vibrator. "Do you want to cum?" She teased, manually turning on the instrument. "Do you want to cum with your belly all warm and full?"

"Yes!"

Nicolette touched Felicity's exposed cunt with The Vibrator. Stephen couldn't take it anymore. Walking behind his wife, he wordlessly lifted her robe. She was wet, so very moist, and it eased Stephen's torture some knowing that she was as turned on as he was. Nicolette didn't protest as he lifted her up and slid his cock into her. "Yeah," Nicolette gasped excitedly. "Fuck me, Stephen. Felicity, I want you to cum along with Stephen and me!"

Stephen began fucking his wife from behind, while she used the vibrator on enema-filled Felicity. The visual stimulation alone was too much for him and he felt the build up almost immediately. "You're going to make me cum fast," he told his wife, slapping into her at a fevered pace. "Yeah . . . I do so fucking love you!" He dug his fingers deep into the fleshy part of his wife's hips, causing her to cry out.

"Yes, Stephen . . . God, yes, I like it! You're . . .yeah, yeah . . . you're making me . . . oh, yeah, here it comes . . . Oh, oh, oh!" Nicolette cried, jerking against his cock, and Stephen held her strong as he delivered his own load. On the table, Felicity finally reached fulfillment as well, softly whispering her two masters' names. All three of them, the enema menage trio players, had allowed themselves to become so sexually stimulated that their physical sex lasted less than two minutes. This was especially telling for Stephen, who generally lasted quite a while the second time around.

Early that next morning, Felicity's drunken snore woke Stephen up. He looked at his two women – the wife and the willing slave. Why did this insane relationship seem so natural and right? But, accepting Felicity didn't ease his restless mind. There was something more, he could sense it but not put a finger on it. He knew that, until he found the answer, he would never cease obsessing over Nicolette.

12