Nicoletter Ch. 01

Story Info
A French girl finds herself in trouble and needing a job.
4.4k words
4.6
23.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It was the first time I had been to a club like this. It was called The Whipping Post. It's a BDSM lifestyle club. I've been to sex clubs before in France where I'm from, but nothing like this. I had just graduated from the University and was celebrating with my boyfriend. His name is Jake. We met at school and have been exclusive to each other for the past two years. This was something he had been into for a long time. We have done some role playing before, but this was a new step for me.

I had been focusing on my studies for so long, I needed this break. I've been in America for the past four years. My degree is in Finance and I have been interviewing for jobs and internships where ever I can find a place. There have not been too many openings, so I am beginning to think I may have to go back to my home country, unless I can find a position fast. I do have an interview for an internship position at the B&D Investment Group on Monday. But tonight, I am here to have a good time and let some steam off.

My name is Nicolette, but most people call me Nicy. Tonight I'm wearing a short black skirt, knee high stockings, and corselette. I'm not wearing any undergarments. I rarely do anyways, because I have smallish breasts and don't need a bra, and I feel more comfortable without panties. Besides, I want to be sexy for Jake. I also want something I can get off easily if the need arises.

Jake and I arrive at the club around 9PM. We are to meet some friends of his from the club around 10. We sign in and I get a green collar to show that I'm a newbie. I'm told that the Monitors that are the club's staff, watch out for our safety. I don't think I will need that, as I will be with Jake. We head over to the reception area of the club and order a drink. If we intend to play, we're not allowed to consume more than a few drinks.

We sit and watch, as people are filing in and heading to different areas of the club. There is a large stage area and loud music being piped in over speakers. Everyone is dressed in lifestyle attire. Some are more dressed than others. There are some women who are not wearing anything at all, except maybe a collar. I've seen a few men that are naked too, wearing only collars and being led around by a leash. Like I said, I'm not a prude, and have been to many sex clubs in France. I can say that I am a little more than wet and turned on by all the openly sexual people here.

Jake decides to take me on a tour, while we are waiting for our parties to arrive. He takes me over to the stage and there is a couple playing there. It's a woman strapped to a spanking bench and her Dom is whipping her with a cane. The marks on her tush are very pronounced, but she seems to be getting off on them. There is a small crowd around them. We next head over to a large door, and enter a hallway. There are more private rooms there. Each room has a window that you can peeked into. Jake says this is where the Monitors look in on play to make sure they are safe and consensual. There is a couple who are in one of the rooms. He is tied to a St. Andrew's Cross and his Mistress is flogging him on his back. We watch for a few minutes, but eventually move on.

The next room we see is several people, with only one female. She is on her knees and taking three different cocks in her mouth, alternating between them. She seems to be pleasing them all. I am mesmerized by this. I see myself as that submissive, pleasing her Dom by servicing all of his friends. Jake and I have never done anything like this before. He has mentioned having another female in the equation. It's something I have thought about. I've been with women before back in France, but I've never told him about this. We move on and head upstairs now. There is another long hallway with more rooms. Jake tells these are the voyeur rooms. They have a place where you can sit and watch the other members play. We watch a few scenes. While we sit there in the dark watching, I am touching myself. I never knew how much of a voyeur I was. The last scene we see here is a woman on all fours and being pounded by a large black man. His cock is huge. I can see his cock glistening from her wetness. She has another man's cock in her mouth. She has rather large breasts that are hanging, and swaying to the force of her black bull. I've never had a black man's cock before. With his size, it's a little scary, but I can feel the tightening of my core, while watching his thick shaft disappear into her wet and waiting hole. I am fully aroused now. My pierced nipples ache, as they press against the fabric of my corselette. I can smell sex in the air and I am ready to start playing.

We head back up to the bar area, to see if Jake's friends are there. When we arrive, they have all gotten there. He introduces me to them all. A few of the men are nice looking, and the women are too. I can't remember all of their names, but as it turned out, it didn't matter. We all head to a more private area of the club. It's several floors up. Jake has his arm around me, as we enter the main room upstairs. It's like an old warehouse theme. The walls are all have a dingy patina to them. There are boxes scattered about. One of the guys, I think his name was Stephen, takes on of the girls by the hair, and drags her over to the center of the room. There is a chain hanging from the ceiling. He takes her cuffed wrists and attaches them to the chain. Her legs are spread wide, and are cuffed to O-rings set in the floor. Her lithe body is on display for everyone one to see. His hands are touching her, running up and down her body. She is enjoying his touches and seems to be enjoying being on display for everyone.

Stephen places a blindfold on her, then give her ass a few slaps. The sound echos in the darkened area. Jake holds me close, as we both watch and enjoy. His hand moves down to cup my ass and gives it a squeeze. I lean my head against his chest, as the young women continues to be teased for our enjoyment. After a short while, Stephen asks if anyone would like to touch his submissive. Several of the group walk by, and touch her. Groping her breasts, feeling between her legs. Jake asks if I want to go touch her. I bite my lower lip and nod. We head over to where she is hanging. Jake is first to touch her. She jumps with every touch, as if our hands are on fire. I place my hand on her back, and move down to her nice behind. They are red from Stephen's ministrations. I reach between her splayed thighs, to find her pussy wet from all of this stimulation. I'm sure that mine is just that wet. She moans, as I run my fingers through her soft folds. Jake is playing with her nipples. Before we get too caught up in touching her, we move along, as others are there to replace us.

We move back into the small crowd and continue to watch. Finally, Stephen brings out a flogger. He starts to flail it against her back. Her cries are not from pain, but from arousal. He works the flogger all around her body, striking her breasts as well. Once he's finished, he moves closer and touches the marks he's left. Then he goes over to pick two more floggers. These seem to be heavier, as the sound of the falls give off a lower thud when they strike her. A low moan escapes her lips. Her head falls back, as her body starts to tremble. Once Stephen has made it around her body again, he asks for a volunteer to lick his submissive's cunt. When I first heard his words, a gasp escaped my lips. Such a foul word, but I'm surprised to feel an ache in my own pussy. Jake looks down at me. He is asking with his eyes, if I want to go lick her.

When I unwrap my arm from him, he gives me a kiss on my cheek. I walk over to Stephen and kind of raise my hand. He offers his hand to me. He tells me that I will have to lose my clothing, so I slowly take off my corselette and skirt. I fold them and lay them on a box nearby.He makes a comment about my piercings, and flicks them with his fingers. He then places his hand on the small of my back and leads me over to his submissive, her name was Misty. He has me kneel in front of her. Like I had said before, I've never been in this lifestyle, but when I kneel there, I fell a strong wave of arousal wash over me. He grabs me by the hair, and pushs my head closer to her splayed sex. My tongue comes out, but he doesn't let me lick her. I can smell her arousal, mixed with mine. I guess she can feel my hot breath, and tries to push herself towards me. Stephen slaps her wet cunt in front of me. Her screams excite me. Stephen shows me what position he wants me in. He spreads my knees out, and pulls my arms behind my back. He tells me to grab my arms with each wrist, locking them back there. He wants me to just use my mouth to please his submissive.

When I'm in the position he wants, he pushes my face into her wet pussy. I kiss her warm sex. Her lips are flowered out from her arousal. I take each one into my mouth and suck softly. Her moans are low and guttural. I pull her lips out, tugging on them before letting each of them go. My tongue dives between her folds, pressing deep within her. Stephen lets go of my hair, and steps behind her again. I continue to move in and out of her juicy slit. I only stop for a second when I hear him start flogger her again. He tells me to continue. I go back to licking her needy cunt. Her juices are flowing, as I lapped them up. After several minutes, I can tell that she is nearing her orgasm. i start to flick my tongue over her engorged clit. She is yelping with Stephen's strikes and whimpering with my laving of her nub. She begins asking for permission to cum. This encourages me to swirl my tongue around her clit. Her cries for permission grow louder, and more needy. I take her clit into my mouth and suck harder, as my tongue swirls around it. She is begging for permission from Stephen. The thuds of his flogging become louder too. When she starts to tremble against my mouth, he gives her a command to cum for us. She thanks him loudly, as the spasms take over her body. She presses against my mouth, and I drive my tongue deep inside her, my nose presses against her clit.

Stephen continues to flog her, as she writhes against my mouth. Her orgasm goes on for several minutes, stirred on by his flogging and my mouth. When she finally goes limp, I stop and Stephen wraps his arms around her. I get back to my feet and head back to where Jake is standing. He has a big smile on his face. I still have Misty's juices on my face. I am so turned on at this point, I want to drop to my knees and take Jake's cock into my mouth. But as I make my way through the crowd, I see that someone is already sucking his cock. I stop in my tracks. He just stands there enjoying her mouth. When I finally move towards him again. He offers his arm. I just keep on walking. He doesn't stop or chase after me. I'm not sure how I feel about this whole thing. I wouldn't mind sharing him with the right person, but since we are supposed to be in an exclusive relationship, I at least thought I would be in on the discussion. I keep walking and head back downstairs. I'm not sure where I'm going or what I'm going to do. I just needed some space at that moment.

Chapter Two

I'm walking through the main stage area on the first floor. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing my clothes before I left. I'm too angry to go back right now. When I get to the stage, I see that another couple is up there. There is a man that is laying face down on a table. He is wearing nothing but a very restrictive collar. His Mistress is dressed in latex suit, that only leave her breasts and crotch open. She is at the end of the table, with her hand pulling the man's hair and forcing him to lick her pussy. She is hitting him with a crop on his ass, as he laps at her swollen pussy. His arms and legs are restrained to each corners of the table. I can see that his thick cock is pushed through a hole in the table, and is hanging down. There is a weight attached to his balls, pulling on them severely.

The woman is gorgeous. Her luscious breasts stand up and out. She appears to be in her late thirties or early forties, but is in great shape. I stop to watch and feel the tension of what happened upstairs melt away from my body. When she grows tired of his tongue, she moves down and reaches for his cock. It looks angry and swollen. Her hands are slick from lube, as she coaxes his cock with her hand. She runs her nails under his balls, and down his shaft. When he appears to be cumming, she stops, flicking her crop onto his ass again. She does this a few times before she returns to the head of the table again. This time she turns around and presents her ass to her slave. He doesn't hesitate and begins licking her tight rosette. She reaches back and presses his face into the crack of her ass. His moans are muffled by her cheeks. When she's had enough, she went back to tease his cock some more. I was amazed by how thick and swollen it is. She pushes the weight and it sways back and forth. Her hands teasing him as it swings. Before long he was begging to cum. She stops and goes back to the head of the table. I can hear her tell him that she will cum long before he will be allowed to. His tongue eagerly laps at her wet pussy. I suppose he is encouraged by the prospect of being allowed to cum after her.

The Mistress keeps slapping his ass with her crop. His behind is thoroughly reddened by her ministrations. His tongue continues to service her, trying to get her to cum. When she stops spanking him and cups her breasts, I figured she is nearing her orgasm. He runs his tongue through her folds. She pinches her nipples, as her hips press against his face. She is moaning now, her head falls back. I can see her hips bump his face, as if fucking his mouth. She finally screams, as her orgasm sweeps through her body. Her convulsions, past over her, as he licks her engorged clit. She looksd so powerful, taking what she needs from him, his cock is pulsing from the weight that continues to sway from her fucking his face. My own nipples tighten, as I watch her. A flood of my juices start leaking from my folds. I reveling in her power, her dominance of him.

When her orgasm begins to wane, she goes back to his cock again. It has grown more with his need. I can't believe the size of his cock. I catch myself licking my lips, wanting to take it in my mouth and suck the cum from his throbbing shaft. He is begging to cum again. This time she gives her permission. When he starts to cum, she lets go, letting him pulse, as he shoots his thick ropes of cum onto the floor below. I can hear her berate him because his "dirty cock had made a mess on the floor." She begins to untie him. He is thanking her, as she clips a leash into his collar and brings him down to his knees on the floor. She makes him lick up all of his "dirty mess" while she tells everyone what a pitiful cum whore he is. His face is red, but he seems to enjoy her admonishment. He eagerly laps up all of his own cum, before she pulls him back up to kneel by her side. The crowd is clapping. I find myself clapping along with them. When she begins to lead him away, the crowd parts. Before I know it, they are heading straight for me. I'm so caught up in watching them, that she has to stop and wait for me to step aside. My face flushes a deep red, with having been caught off guard. She looks down at my crinkled nipples. My rings are sticking out, from how tight they are. She gives me a wicked smile, and flicks one with her crop, as she passes me. My pussy clenches when she does. WOW.

When the crowd begins to dissipate, Jake finds me. He has my clothes in his hands. He walks over to me and hands them to me. I take them and begin to get dressed. I remembered why I'm here without him and became angry again. I say nothing. He keeps asking me what is wrong. I just look up at him. When the girl that has been sucking his cock shows up, I tell him I want to go home. He tells me that she is his collared submissive. They had been playing for a year now. This just angers me more. When I demanded to leave, he tells me to just leave, that he is staying and having some more fun. He also tells me to find another place to stay, that I'm not welcome in his home anymore. Having just moved in with him at the end of the semester, I have no other place to go. But I take my things, and head to the front desk. I get them to call me a cab. I end up getting a room at a local motel. The next morning, I take another cab back to his house. I find my stuff, still in the boxes from my recent move, on his front porch. I have the cab driver help me load them into his trunk and take me back to the motel. My job interview scheduled for tomorrow, just became a make or break deal. I need to get hired and find a place to stay. I spend the day crying over the end of our relationship, but glad in a way that I found this out now and not another year later.

Chapter Three

Monday morning, I dress and prepare for my job interview. Before this weekend, I was ready and feeling confident about my chances. Now with my breakup with Jake, this interview has more far-reaching implications. The fact is, now I need this job so much more.

I'm dressed in a conservative business skirt and jacket. I have a white blouse, stockings and some low heels on. I want to make a good impression. I'm going to turn on my charm and even be a little risque if I have to, in order to get this job. I take a cab to the address for B&D Investment Group, and sign in at the front desk. I'm told to go to the 27th floor and they will help me. When the elevator opens, I walk into the lobby. It is an impressive office. There are people bustling around, as I head to the receptionist's desk. A beautiful redhead is there waiting for me. She introduces herself as Tina, and asks if there is anything I would like to drink. I ask for a water and she heads off to get it. When she returns, she tells me that the owner of the company will be with me shortly. I was expecting to speak with Human Resources but I sit calmly and wait for my chance.

When Tina comes back to get me, it's been about 45 minutes. I walk into the owner's office, and I'm surprised to find it's a woman. When she turns around, I'm floored to find out it's the woman who was on stage with her husband at the club. I just stop walking and turn a bright shade of red. She introduces herself to me.

"Good morning Nicolette. My name is Rachel Boroughs, president and CEO of B&D Investment Group. Have a seat please."

"Thank you Ma'am." I say as I take the chair that is offered.

I guess she doesn't recognize me, but it's difficult to focus on our conversation, thinking about how beautiful she is and how she dominated her submissive the other night. She goes through the job description and the interview seems to be going well. When she offers me an intern position, (a non-paying intern position) I break down and start to cry. She comes back around the desk and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Nicolette? I thought you'd be happy with the position."

I try to calm myself. "I am happy with the offer Ma'am, it's just that I recently broke up with my boyfriend, so I am having housing, transportation, and money problems. Your offer is great for my career, but it won't pay my bills. I don't know if I can take it."

Her hands stroke my shoulders. As upset and worried as I am, her touch feels wonderful. My body is starting to react in a way that's not appropriate for a work environment. I start fidgeting in my chair.

"Let me take you to lunch. We can work something out OK? she says with a smile."

"Thank you Ms. Boroughs. I'd like that."

"Call me Rachel dear. I will have Tina set up a reservation."

She helps me up and takes me back to the lobby. She tells Tina to make me comfortable and to make the reservations for lunch. I don't have to wait long, before she comes out of her office and we head out. We are picked outside the office building by her car and driver. We take the short drive over to the restaurant and are seated immediately. We both remove our jackets and get comfortable. The meal was great but she offers for us to have a few drinks and I accept.

12