Nicoletter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we're talking, I'm still very nervous. I still can't get over who she is. My mind is still thinking back to her scene and how she thoroughly dominated her submissive. I begin to feel the warmth washing over my body. My nipples are getting hard, and I try to cover them up. She is talking about what my options are, when I look up and catch her staring at my breasts. I'm sure she can see my nipple rings pressing against my blouse. I should have kept my jacket on. When ours eyes meet, she has a questioning look on her face.

"Have me met before Nicolette?"

My face flushes, "No Ma'am." She hesitates, waiting for me to come clean. "I saw you at a club this weekend. I was there with my boyfriend but something happened there and we broke it off."

She looks down at my nipples again, "I thought you looked familiar this morning, I just couldn't place it until now. I remember those beautiful taut pierced nipples of yours."

My face if bright red from all the blood rushing there. She reaches across the table and takes my hand.

"Nicolette, I have another offer to give you. How would you like full-time paid position, as my personal assistant?"

Oh, thank you Ma'am. I would love that. It would help me with all of my problems."

"Just a minute, I also want to offer you a place to stay. I want you to think about moving into my home, at least for the time being."

"I couldn't impose on you like that. What would your husband think?"

"Don't worry about my husband, He does exactly as I tell him. You've met him indirectly as well. He was the man I was leading around by a leash."

I swallow hard, "I'll still have to think about it. It's too much to ask for."

Her eyes change to a dark black. "You will be packing your things tonight, and I will have my driver pick you up this evening. Am I clear?"

I drop my eyes, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good, now let's get back to the office so we can get you started with human resources."

We head back to the office and she introduces me to the HR representative. She has me sign all the paperwork and I end up with a very nice salary, and great benefits. The job description is a little fuzzy, but at this point I just have to take what I can get. I welcome the opportunity.

To be continued...

12