Nicoletter Ch. 02

Story Info
Young French girl moves in with her boss and husband.
4.2k words
4.5
21.4k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

I did accept Mrs. Boroughs's offer to stay with her and her husband, at least until I'm able to get a place of my own. The more I think about it, she is only trying to help me out. The first night there, everything was pretty normal. I was introduced formally to her husband, Mark. He certainly looked different with his clothes on, but I couldn't help but think about seeing his big hard cock the other night. After a late dinner, I went up to my room and started unpacking my things. I wanted to make it feel like a home. Rachel had told me not to report to work until the next Monday. So I had plenty of time to get myself organized and ready to begin working for her.

In the morning, I go downstairs. I can smell something good coming from the kitchen. I went in there, I see a very young and attractive asian lady making breakfast. The first thing I'm struck by, is her attire. She is wearing a take on a French maid outfit. She has a very short black skirt, with a small white apron. A white blouse, with a black corset over it. This comes just under her breasts and lifts them prominently. She is wearing white knee high stocking with a bow on the top. She has a matching white bow in her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. This exposes her black leather collar, with a large O-ring in front. She is wearing a very severe pair of 6" black stiletto heels. I am taken aback, by her overtly sexual appearance. I introduce myself and find that her name is Kim. She asks what I'd like for breakfast. I tell her, just a grapefruit and some toast.

While I'm eating my grapefruit, Rachel and Mark come down for breakfast. She is dressed in a high waisted pencil skirt with suspenders, over a white, spaghetti strapped blouse. The skirt is just above knee length,, but still show off her stocking clad legs. She owns the room, when she walks in. Mark is in a sexy pair of faded jeans and a short sleeved button down shirt, with topsiders. They both look good enough to eat, but she's my boss, so I try to reign in my thoughts. They both sit down and Kim brings their breakfast to them. They're having an omelet with ham and cheese. We all are drinking juice and coffee.

Mark says nothing, but Rachel asks what kinds of things I have to wear for work. I tell her that I don't have much, but a few skirts and blouses that will do nicely. She tells me that we're going shopping today, and she knows just the place to get some really great clothes. I tell her that she's done more than enough for me, and thank her. She stops eating and looks at me. I stop chewing.

"We'll be going shopping today Nicolette, and I won't hear any more on the subject."

"Yes Ma'am," looking down to avoid her glare.

When Kim comes back in to refresh our coffee, I catch a glimpse of Mark eyeing her luscious body. Rachel reaches over and slaps him on the face.

"Do I need to put you back in your cage, or are you going to behave?"

"I'll behave Mistress," dropping his head down.

Looking over to me, "I can't tell you how hard it is to train a bad slave. He's always getting into trouble. It's like his cock runs his brain."

"I think most men are wired that way," I say smiling.

We finish our breakfast and I go take a shower and get dressed for our shopping trip. I decide to wear some jeans and a spaghetti strap t-shirt, and some comfortable flats. I don't know how long we will be shopping, so I dress for comfort.

When I get down stairs, I find Mark is now naked, except for leather mitts, a lockable cock ring with cage, and a gag. All of them are locked in place. When Rachel comes down, she explains that Mark can't be trusted alone with any females.

"He wants to put his cock into anything that resembles a pussy. Kim couldn't get anything done if he wasn't locked up like this."

I flush and smile. She gives him a firm slap on his ass before we leave. He whimpers sadly. A car is waiting for us, and we are whisked away for a day of shopping.

Rachel tells me in the car, that we are going to her favorite shop. She mentions that the girl that will be helping us today is also a member of the Whipping Post, so she will know exactly what I will need for work and play. I want to tell her that this is too much, but I don't want to upset her. While we're driving, she places her hand on my thigh. I warm feeling comes over me. It more than enough that this beautiful woman has been so kind, but her show of affection has me swooning.

We arrive at the little shop. She introduces me to Elizabeth, or Liz. She is a petite young girl, I would guess in her early twenties. She about 5" tall, with long flowing red hair. She has smallish breast like mine, and beautiful legs that go all the way up to her round behind. She has a gorgeous smile that lights up the room. She kisses Rachel on each cheek and I'm surprised when she does the same to me. She takes my hand and leads us both to a private showing area. When we get back there, I also surprised when she turns and locks the door. But my jaw drops when she removes all of her clothing and places a collar around her neck. She kneels at Rachel's feet and kisses them sweetly.

"Thank you for coming to shop here Mistress. I have all the things you asked for ready for Nicolette to try on."

"Thank you dear. Could you be a sweet, and help Nicolette remove her garments?"

"Yes, Ma'am," She rises gracefully and comes over to me.

She grasps the hem of my blouse and lifts it over my head. She folds it and places it on the table by the sofa that Rachel is sitting on. When she returns, she notices my pierced nipples, and leans in, kissing each one. I feel an electric shock straight to my pussy.

"Did they hurt when you got them?"

"Just a little, but I love how they make them feel now."

"I've been thinking about getting mine done."

She unbuttons, my jeans and slips them down, again taking time to fold them and place them on the table. Then she turns and comes back for my thong. Placing her fingers in the elastic band, she pulls them down around my ankles, and I step out of them. She pulls them to her nose, before folding them and placing them on top of my clothing, piled on the table. Liz leads me over to another table that has several different types of clothing. We start with bras and panties. Then she shows me several different blouses and skirt combinations. I try them all on and show them off to Rachel, who sits quietly observing us.

When we have picked out several of the items for work and casual wear, Rachel asks about some play oriented clothing. Liz jumps to another rack of things that she has already retrieved, and holds some things up for us to look at. Rachel picks out a rather severe corset and leather skirt combination and asks me to model it. I slip into the skirt rather easily but require Liz's help for the corset. I love the feel of it tightening around my waist. It accentuates my hips and makes my breasts more pronounced. With the little breasts that I have, any help I can get would be appreciated. When Liz has finished lacing me up, we head over to Rachel and show her the results.

"Oh Nicolette, you look good enough to eat!"

I blush at her remarks, "Thank you Mrs. Boroughs."

She frowns, "If you call me Mrs. Boroughs again, I will give a lesson you won't soon forget. Now you will call me Ma'am or Mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry, you have been so nice and so giving. I don't want you to be upset with me," my eyes fall to the floor.

"Dear, I'm not upset with you. It's just that I don't like having to correct you more than once or twice. If you're going to be my personal assistant, you will have to anticipate my needs. You won't be allowed much of a learning curve."

"Yes Ma'am."

Liz helps me try on some other things, all of which Rachel purchases. When we were ready to leave, Liz removes her collar, and gets dressed. She escorts us to the door and kisses us both on the cheeks again. I like her, she is bubbly and kind. I look forward to seeing her again at the club sometime.

Chapter Two

Our driver takes us over to a restaurant and we get a table outside, along the street. It's a French place, and the outside table reminds me of home. I haven't been back in several years. I miss it sometimes. One day I want to go back and show everyone who thought it was a terrible idea to move to America, that I made it. That I am a successful business woman.

Rachel and I sit next to each other. A nice younger man takes our drink order, as she asks me about myself. I tell her I was born in rural France, in Roquevaire, not too far from the coastal town of Marseille. My father was an organ keeper, and my Mother was a musician.

"When was the last time you saw your parents?"

"They were both killed about 5 years ago in a car crash. I only had 3 months before finishing prep school. I left and came to America to study, using the money they had left me."

"Oh dear," she takes my hand in hers. "I'm so sorry, forgive me for bringing such bad memories up. I'm sure they would be proud of you, having finished your studies." Her hand strokes mine in a loving way.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sure they would."

"Tell about your boyfriends, you must of had hundreds of them."

I blush, "I've only had three real boyfriends. Two were back in Roquevaire. One was just a boy I knew in prep school. The other was someone much older, more my parent's age. He took me to several sex clubs like the Whipping Post, except they were more a place to meet people and share experiences."

"What kinds of experiences Nicolette?"

Her hand moves to my thigh, "we shared a bed with others, in a ménage à trois. He was married and brought me to his home many times."

"And what of this boyfriend you just broke up with?"

"Jake, I met him at the University. We had been dating for almost two years." A tear starts to form in my eyes, "I thought we were exclusive with each other, but it appears as though he was with some girl at the club. He said she was his submissive. When we were there, I was involved in a scene. When I came back to his side, she was giving him a blowjob. I got angry that he hadn't said anything about it and left. That's when I saw you and Mark on stage. Watching you dominate him, got my mind off what had happened. When you were finished, he found me and told me about his submissive. I wanted to go home, but he told me I wasn't welcome anymore." The tears are flowing now.

The waiter comes back to take our orders. Rachel orders for both of us, and gets a bottle of wine for the table. By the time he has our order down, I have collected myself.

"I know this Jake from the club. He doesn't know what he's doing, and the girl that he has as his submissive, she's just a slut who will fuck anything that moves. They deserve each other Nicolette. You will find someone who will fulfill your needs, and live to make you happy. I will see to it." She leans in and kisses me on the mouth.

Rachel kiss is devastating. Her soft lips press against mine. My lips part instinctively, and her tongue takes my open mouth as hers. Our tongue fight, as they swirl around. She clearly knows how to kiss a woman, as she owns my mouth, taking what she wants. I feel hot, and excited. I've kissed girls before, many times, but nothing like this.

When the kiss breaks, I am out of breath. My heart is beating out of my chest, I can hear it pounding in my ears. My face is flushed, like a school girl. I want to kiss her again, but I'm thwarted by the waiter bring our meal. Rachel flirts with him, as he lays the dishes in front of us. It's amazing to watch how she manipulates people with her overt sex appeal. He left our table flushed and with the beginnings of a bulge in his pants.

We are eating, and I watch as passersby glance over at her. Don't get me wrong, she has a beautiful body, and dresses well. She's like a sex magnet. Everything she does, or says, has you thinking of sex. I barely touch my food, I'm consumed with her kiss. She breaks the silence and my thoughts, with talking about her husband.

"Mark, he's a good guy. When we married, he was a charmer. We were young, and I was a bit naive. We built our business from the ground up. We were both making lots of money, but rarely had time to spend with each other. Then I caught him with one of the secretaries, and everything changed."

"How so? You seem to have a solid relationship now."

"I learned that he had no control over his dick, so I took control. I took control of the company, of our lives, and his dick. He gets to use it when I want him too. The business has thrived since then, and so has our relationship. He gets off on his loss of control. Right now, Kim is probably teasing him to no end. He will be ready to do anything to cum tonight."

I laugh out loud, "his cock is huge, it's one of the things that caught my eye that night. I wondered how a man with that large of a cock, could be someone's submissive."

Her hand brushes back a strand of hair from my eyes, "Maybe you can help me with him tonight. I want to teach you how to control a man right. Would that be something you'd be interested in Nicolette?"

"Yes Mistress," I say blushingly. "I'd do anything you want me to do."

"That's a perfect response. Come on, let's go teach him a lesson he will never forget."

We finish our meal and get into the waiting car. On our drive home, Rachel holds me closer, her arm is wrapped around me in a Motherly way. I feel safe with her protecting me. I know that I can learn so much from her, inside and outside of the business arena. When we arrive at her home, the driver helps us with my packages. He places them just inside the door. Rachel thanks him and releases him for the day. She calls out to Mark, who doesn't come at first. When he does come around the corner, he's flushed and out of breath. His cock is straining inside it's little cage. She tells him to gather up my bags and take them to my room and meet us in the playroom. His eyes brighten, as he bustles off to my room.

Chapter Three

Rachel and I went straight to their playroom. It is a huge room filled with furniture for a large group to sit, as well as a very large bed that could hold 10 people. There are all types of equipment, like the ones I had seen at the Whipping Post. We are both sitting on one of the sofas with Mark finally gets to the room. He is still in his bondage mitts, ball gag, and cock cage.

"Kneel you little cum whore," Rachel yells at her husband. He kneels and keeps his head down. "Nicolette, would you be a dear and remove his gag and cage?"

"Yes Mistress," I get the key from around her neck and move to where Mark is kneeling. I turn the key and the cage slips off. It's full of his slimy pre-cum. Then I remove his gag, his saliva drips down his chest.

"Give it to him the cage to clean it out. I can't have him making a mess in here."

I hand the cage back to him and he eagerly licks the cage clean. His thick cock is hanging between his legs. It is so swollen and angry with need. He fumbles with the cock cage because of the mitts and ends up dropping it on the floor.

"Pick that up, you miserable excuse for a man."

He bends down and picks it up with his teeth. He holds it in his mitts, and finishes cleaning his cum from the cage.

"Nicolette, go to the first drawer over there and get him some cuffs and put them on him. I want him cuffed to the St. Andrews Cross."

I kneel up and walk over to the drawer and pull out wrist and ankle cuffs. I place them on him and lead him over the the cross. When he is secured facing forward, Rachel gets up and goes over to a wall and removes a riding crop. When she comes over to where Mark is, she flicks the crop down on his throbbing cock. It bounces up and down, as he whimpers in pain. She flicks the crop again, and slaps his thighs and up his chest.

"Did you bother Kim all day while we were gone?" He doesn't answer. She slaps his cock again with the crop. "Answer me you worthless troll!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then you will watch Nicolette and I, while you get no relief."

"Please Mistress," he begs. She hits his hanging balls with the crop. He winces in pain.

"Remove your clothing Nicolette. Give him a good show and make him suffer."

"Yes Mistress." I unzip my jeans, turn my ass to Mark. I slip them down, giving him a look at my thong covered ass. I reach back between my legs and run my fingers over my cloth covered folds. I can hear the slickness of my juices. I reach up and thumb the elastic of my thong and slowly slide them down and let them fall to my ankles. I step out of them and bend to pick them up. I move over to where Mark is restrained to the cross and stuff them into his mouth.

"Oh that's a devilish touch my sweet, you're catching on quick."

"Thank you Mistress," I say with a coy smile.

While I am still near Mark, I lift my blouse over my head and drop it to the floor. I cup my smallish breasts and give him a good look at my pierced nipples. They are taut with need. He whimpers and suckles on my soiled panties.

When I am finished teasing him, Rachel comes up behind me. She reaches around and cups my breasts. I feel her much larger breasts against my back. I feel skin on skin, so she must have removed her clothes while I was teasing her husband. Her hands squeeze my small tits, and rubs my perky nipples between her thumb and forefingers. I lean my head back and moan with her touch. Mark is almost crying, as he watches his wife play with my body.

One of her hands moves down between my thighs, and cups my wet pussy. Her fingers slip through my folds. I reach back and try to touch her, but our bodies are too close. Finally, she turns me around and guides me to my knees. She puts one of her legs up on a chair, and pulls my head towards her splayed pussy. I lick her wet lips with my tongue. I use my fingers to spread her labia, and run my tongue through them. I press into her hole and hear her moan. I feel a warmth between my legs, as I service my Mistress for the first time.

Her hands softly run through my hair. Her hips are meeting my tongue thrusts. My nose is bumping her clit and she is grinding against me. I replace my tongue with two fingers, as my lips take her engorged clit into my mouth. I give her a "come hither" motion with my fingers, touching her spongy soft G-spot. My tongue swirls around her clitty. It doesn't take long before she is pressing against my face and cumming. I lick her clit softly, while she slowly winds down. When her breathing becomes more in control, she releases my head and pulls me up to my feet.

"That was lovely my dear. You're a very skilled young woman. Now go over and let the worthless pig clean my juices from your face."

"Yes Mistress," I move over and pull my panties from Mark's mouth, and he starts licking my face like he hasn't eaten in a week. He is whimpering, as his tongue cleans his wife's juices from my face.

"That's enough, would you like to have the worthless pig's cock in your pussy Nicolette?"

"Yes Mistress, if it pleases you."

She retrieves a cock ring and places it on Mark's already throbbing cock. When she is finished, she gives him a resounding smack. His cock goes bouncing, as he moans in pain.

She grabs him by the balls, "you'd better not cum until Nicolette is done with you or you will be sleeping in your cage outside. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress."

With that, I turn around and back up to his hanging cock. I reach between my legs and feed his hard shaft into my pussy. Despite his size, it slips in rather easily. I let the head enter and hold there, letting my pussy adjust to his girth. I spread my labia, and press back against his cock. It feels so good. I move back and forth, letting it work deeper each stroke. I feel so full, when I finally am able to take all of his cock. Because he can't move, I have all of the control of pace. I let it all the way inside me and milk it with my pussy muscles. I hear him groan with need. I have been so horny all day, that I have no intentions of waiting any longer. I pick up my pace and feel his huge throbbing cock slip in and out of my wet pussy. I reach back and play with my clit. I look up and see that Rachel has moved back to the sofa and is watching me fuck her husband, while she fingers herself.

12