Nicoletter Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicolette is initiated at work and a group of Dommes.
3.9k words
4.61
17.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

My first week at my new job went well. I got to meet a lot of new people. They were very warm and welcoming. This place seems to have a lot of happy employees. I was able to have lunch with a few of the staff and we talked about the work environment. I found out, interestingly enough, that office romances are very common. I can attest to that, my first day, I was in a conference call with Rachel, and she had the receptionist Tina, eating her out during the entire call. I noticed that Mark doesn't hang at the office much, but when he does, it's usually under Rachel's desk.

As far as my sexual exploits, Rachel gave me a strange pager my first day. It's actually a vibrator. It looks like a small latex covered stapler, but it vibrates. It's controlled remotely by Rachel's phone. If she wants me, she just uses her phone to get my attention. I come running. During one meeting, I wasn't paying attention and she turned it on, and had me squirming the entire meeting. It was so quiet, no one knew, except for me acting like I had ants in my pants. It can really be a cruel device.

When Friday came around, I was summoned by the pager. I went to her office and found a young man and woman standing in her office. I originally thought they were in trouble, but come to find out they both had made the top profits for the month. Rachel has a specific rewards system for that, as I was to soon find out.

"Ah Nicolette, thanks for coming so quickly. I have a special job for you. Since you are the newest employee, we have a sort of initiation that we've had for years. These two hard working employees have had the highest marks for the month. I want you to give them their reward. Could you please remove your clothing?"

"Yes Ma'am," I slip off my blouse and lay it on her couch, folded. Then I remove my bra and place it on top. Then I unzip my skirt and let it fall to the ground. I pick it up and fold it as well. Then I slip my thumbs in the elastic of my thong and let it fall to my ankles. I step out of them and place them on the pile of my clothes. I'm left with a waist cincher corset.

"You may leave that on dear. Now, I want you to show them how grateful you are to be working here."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I'm supposed to do next. I drop to my knees in front of them. I reach up and run my hands up both of their thighs. She's wearing a skirt and he has trousers. My hand move to the growing bulge in his pants, as my hand slips up to her panties. I find them already wet. They both groan in unison. I slip my fingers under her panties and run my fingers through her folds. I look up at her and lick my lips seductively. He has a nice size lump going, and I lean over and put my mouth over it. I breathe hot air through his pants and that gets a reaction. His cock twitches in response.

I break from this and reach to pull down her panties. She steps out of them, and I cast them over to the sofa, where Rachel in now sitting. Then I unbuckle his pants and unzip his fly. Reaching in his boxers, I find his hard cock. I pull it out and lick the pre-cum forming on the head. I look up into his eyes, licking my lips, wet with his slick juices. I start stroking his cock, as I move back over to her. She's lifted her skirt and propped one of her legs on a chair, letting me reach the wet lips of her pussy. I kiss right above her slit, then move down, to kiss her clit. I am still stroking him. I feel it swell more with need. I slip a finger into her channel, as I move over to him and take his cock into my mouth. My hand is on the base, as my lips meet it. My eyes start to water a bit, but I force myself down, letting his cock hit the back of my throat. I have two fingers now inside her, working slowly in and out of her sopping slit. I pull them out to swirl them around her clit, then plunge them back in again. I pull my lips off his cock and look up at him, swirling my tongue around his head. His head falls back, as he groans.

I move back to her, finding her clit, wet with her juices. My tongue swirls around, before I suck it into my warm mouth. My other hand strokes his cock, slick from my saliva. I have them both right where I want them, teetering on the edge. I look to Rachel and feel that this is a test of some sorts. As I move back and forth with the two, it comes to me. I kneel up and lean back on Rachel's desk. My eyes move between the both of them. I spread my legs wide, giving them both a good view of my wet and waiting pussy.

"Do you want some of this pussy?" Both of them answer with only a nod. "Then you better get over here and earn it, like you did this months reward."

She is the first to move. Sliding down to her knees, she leans in to lick at my labia. He comes over and begins to tease my breasts, taking the nipple rings in his fingers. The combined stimulation has me near the edge already, but when he leans in and takes a nipple in his mouth, I explode into her mouth. Her tongue is lapping at my juices, that are dripping down to my tight rosette. I reach over and grab his cock and bring him over between my legs. She comes around the desk and leans in to kiss me, the sweet and tangy taste of pussy on her lips. We swirl our tongues together, as he thrusts his turgid cock inside me. I moan into her mouth. I reach to finger her again, her wetness is the evidence of her arousal. He is taking his pleasure between my thighs, thrusting in and out with a rapid pace. I reach down and finger my clit, sliding my hand down to feel his thick cock. as it forcefully goes in and out of me. I cum around his throbbing shaft, squeezing it, as he continues to furrough my slit.

I push him aside, and bring her around, pulling her between my legs. I tell him to fuck her from behind. He doesn't need a second command. Her eyes light up when he thrusts his cock into her. I kiss her again. She is moaning in my mouth, as our tongue dance again. I reach down to her soft ass, and spread her cheeks, letting him go deeper into her channel. His grunts are low and feral. The sounds of their wet skin slapping is arousing. Our kiss is passionate, but her focus is torn between me and the thick cock pounding her needy pussy. I can feel her muscles tighten as she moves closer to the edge. I bite her lower lip, as she spasms with a beautiful orgasm. He is still fucking her, his need is evident. We both get off the desk, kneeling at his feet. I am first to take his glistening cock into my mouth. Her sweet juices make my mouth water for her again. I cup his balls and shaft. When I pull my mouth from his cock, I feed it to her. She takes it deeply, bobbing her head on his shaft. I squeeze his ball sack, and lean in to share his cock with her. Our lips meet, as we slide them along his shaft. Moving from the base to the head. Our lips meet and we kiss, sharing the pre-cum that's dripping from his tiny slit. I stroke his cock, squeezing it, as she takes it back down her throat. He doesn't last long. When his guttural groans grow louder, She removes his cock. His cum explodes from the tip, hitting her first, then me. His thick jism splashes on our faces. His throbbing cock, still in my hand, pulses. We both lean in and lick the head clean, before cleaning the remains from each other's face. The salty goodness, is warm and sweet. We both stand, and turn to Rachel, who a broad smile on her face.

"Very nicely done. I assume that you both feel rewarded," looking to the two employees. They both nod, as they adjust their clothing. "Then you may get back to your decks, and thank you for your hard work."

When they both leave, she turns back to me. "I was impressed how you turned a request from a submissive to a dominant position. You really took charge and had them both eating out of your hands."

'Thank you Mistress." Her words, give me reason to feel good about myself. I really have been learning from the best.

Chapter Two

I get dressed and head back out into the main office area. I saunter back towards my desk, confident in my reputation for being someone who does what it takes to get things done. I know that everyone's eyes are on me. I smell of sex and I don't care that everyone knows. This is way it is around this office. When I get back to my desk, there's a note from the guy who just had his cock in my pussy. He's asking if we could meet sometime for dinner. I know it's not dinner he wants. I enjoy knowing that others desire me. I'm sure this is what Rachel gets all the time. I could get used to it. I text him that I will think on his request and get back with him. He's not the first to make such a request, nor will he be the last. I try to keep my aloofness, but the slut in me wants them all.

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast. When its time to leave for the day, I head over to Rachel's office. When I get there, she's on the phone. She has this devilish smile on her face. I know that means trouble for someone, and by the way she smiles up at me when I come, I know it's me. She says nothing as she hangs up the phone. We gather her stuff and head for the car. The driver takes the normal route home, but it has me thinking of what her plans are. Her hand on my thigh does nothing to calm my inner fears.

When we get home, Mark is there to greet us. He's in his normal gear for home. He's naked with his cock cage on, bondage mitts, and a gag. His cock is straining against the cage. I can see his cum dripping from the end of his cock. Rachel tells me that it was cleaning day, and that means that the two cleaning girls have been teasing him for most of the day.

She's not kidding either. When we go into the main living area, there are two scantily clad females dusting the book shelves. They are both wearing only a harness, that appears to be securing plugs in their ass and pussy. I have never seen such a thing. Both are wearing heels with thigh high stockings. The ensemble is complete with a collar. The sight of them definitely has an effect on me. Rachel explains when she catches me gawking at them.

"They both work as submissives at the club. I give them odd jobs and one of them is cleaning my house once a week. I let them tease Mark, so he is good and needy when the weekend starts," she laughs. She is one sadistic bitch and I want to be just like her.

They both kneel at her feet when we come into the room. Both are bending to kiss her heels. Mark is standing next to me, whimpering, as the two girls show their devotion to Rachel. I reach over and rub my hand on Mark's ass. He paws at my breasts through my blouse. He's clumsy and I swat his mitt away. When the girls are finished with their show of subservience, they are both dress, and are taken home by Rachel's driver. We all go into the dining area, where Kim has prepared us dinner.

After the meal and some time to unwind from the busy day, Rachel and I go up to my room. She helps me pick out something to wear tonight. She tells me we are going out for a little get together she has planned. My mind flashes back to her evil grin and the phone call at work. She goes through my drawers and picks out a beautiful scarlet red half corset. It fits right under my breasts, and holds my stomach tight. I have grown to love them. I love the way they accentuate my body, by tightening my waist, and drawing attention to my breasts and ass. Once it's on and she has it cinched up tight, she lays out a pair of white stockings with red heels. After putting them on, I look in the mirror and I'm surprised by how I look. I catch her looking at me as well in the reflection of the mirror. When I turn around to face her, I see only one item left. It's a collar. While I am normally submissive, I've noticed in the past several weeks, she has been grooming my dominant side. She must see the questioning in my eyes, when she tells me that I will be meeting her Domme friends, in a special get together to meet me.

While I'm excited about meeting her friends, I'm still perplexed as what all this is about. We go back downstairs, and find that Kim has been setting out some finger foods she's prepared. That's when I realize the get together will be here. Mark comes over and makes nice comments about my attire. I try to blow him off, but it's nice to get positive feedback from men too. Rachel tells him to go get his things for when company comes over. He scuttles off with a jump in his step.

When he returns, he is holding a cock ring, his wrist and ankle cuffs, and a black leather hood. When he gets closer to Rachel, he fumbles them onto the floor. She slaps him across the face, telling him what a useless piece of meat he is. He whimpers, as he bends to try and pick them up. She takes his mitts off, and he is able to pick up his mess. He puts his cuffs on and she secures them with a lock. He is putting the hood on, but she adds a penis gag and secures it with another lock. The last item is the cock ring. She strokes him, before putting it on. When she is finished, he is standing there in all his worthlessness. She clicks two leashes into our collars, and leads us to the playroom.

When we get there, she places Mark, in what I can only describe as a sarcophagus. When she closes the door, there is only a hole for his hooded face and his cock. She slaps the offending phallus, before leading me further into the room. She has pulled an ottoman into the center of the room. It is surrounded by sofas, chairs and couches. She instructs me to kneel beside the ottoman, which I do without hesitation. I am nervous inside, but very turned on. She cups my face and pulls my eyes to hers.

"Nicolette, these women are all friends of mine, and will soon be your friends too. But tonight will be an initiation into our group. It something that every woman here tonight has gone through." Her hand moves down my cheek, "we will use your body, for our own pleasure, as well as, yours." She smiles down at me. "You will have your safe words, yellow - to slow down, and red - to stop. Do you understand them?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Very good. You will enjoy tonight Nicolette, of that I promise." Again she gives me that evil smile, and my face flushes from the heat of my core.

Chapter Three

It was about 9:30 when people start filing into the room. I am still on my knees, patiently waiting for the crowd to arrive. With each lady that enters, they pass by Mark in his sarcophagus. They either tease or slap his exposed cock. At first I feel sorry for him, but it seems that either way, he moans in pleasure. The ladies come in and find a place to sit. Some regard me, some do not. The conversations are mingled with the thoughts running in my mind. They are a varied mix of people. Some are young, but most are Rachel's age. All of them are dressed well, some in severe lifestyle wear, and some in casual clothes. In the end, there are about 12 women. When they are all settled, Rachel tells me to go get the party trays. At first, I'm not sure what she means, but then I remember the things Kim had prepared for the party.

I head into the kitchen and find the trays. There are two trays of food. Kim helps me, as I pick them both up and head back to the room. I walk around, offering them something. This is when they start to notice me. Some actually run their hands on my body. I struggle to maintain the balance of the trays. With both trays in my hands, it's like I am restrained. After everyone has been given the chance to take something, I head back to the kitchen to bring the drink trays. These too are full of glasses of wine. One is a tray of a red wine, the other is white. As the glasses are taken from the tray, the balance is altered. I struggle again, to keep from spilling. But when everyone has a drink, I return the trays to the kitchen. When I come back, Rachel leads me to the first woman. She has me kneel at her feet. Rachel introduces me as her protégé. She gives each woman's name in turn, and how she knows them. Many are from the club, but others are clients from B&D Investment Group.

Once we have made it around the room, and everyone has been introduced to me, I am led back to the ottoman in the center of the room. I am placed on it, on all fours. Rachel runs her hand down my back. It feels wonderful. My body responds to her touch. I can feel my nipples perk. They had already been hard, but they become tight now. My labia is splayed and wet with need. She gives me a hard slap to each of my presented ass cheeks.

"Now for the entertainment portion of the evening. Ladies, if you will take the toy of your choice, I want you to come and initiate young Nicolette into our little group."

I hadn't noticed any toys around the room, but from everywhere, these ladies bring dildos on poles. Some are shaped, some are large, some thin. Some of the women have strap-ons, as they gather around me. I feel hands on body. Too many hands to keep track of. I feel the first cock enter me. It slips in with little resistance. It's of medium size and I feel it going in and out of my wet pussy. It doesn't take long to have me panting with need. One of the ladies moves in front of me. Her hand grabs my head and pulls it to her. She's lifted her skirt and I inhale her scent. My tongue automatically goes to her folds. I can hear her moans, as the cock in my pussy is replaced by another. The sensations of their hands and the next cock inside me are too much for me. I whimper my first request to cum.

"Ladies, does she deserve to cum yet?"

The crowd responds in unison, "NO!"

I keep licking until she moves on and another woman takes her place. They keep this up for a long time. It feels like hours but I'm sure it's not that long. My body is racked with need. I am struggling to hold my orgasm at bay. When a large cock is placed at my entrance, I moan loudly into the pussy I am servicing. Someone slaps my upturned ass. The cock is hitting so deep inside me, places that haven't been touched in a long time. I feel my lips stretched and my channel full.

The hands continue to touch me, driving me mad with desire. I ask again to be allowed to cum. There is a pause, but another denial comes. The next cock is inside me. It's not as large, but the woman is intense. Somehow, she starts to spin the dildo and I am moaning. My body is trembling. I can feel my pussy clench, as I feel the need to pee. I lose my focus, and stop licking the woman in front of me. She slaps my face and brings me back to her splayed sex. I hear her moans, as she cums. The next cock inside me must be a strap-on, the woman grabs my hips and brings me back onto her phallus. My body is like a rag doll, being pulled from one end to the other. The sensation of being used by this mob of dominant women is overwhelming. I feel that I am right at the edge of cumming. The woman that is fucking me leans over onto my back. It's Rachel.

"You may cum for us Nicolette," she whispers in my ear.

And with that my body is rocked with spasms. I didn't feel I could hold out much longer. I want to please Rachel, and the others. A multitude of spams wash over my trembling body, like nothing I have ever experienced before. My orgasm is so strong that I see flecks of black and white lights, floating in my vision. I must have passed out, because when I come to, I'm laying in Rachel's arms on one of the sofas. She's stroking my hair, as the women are talking amongst themselves. I see that Mark has been released from his imprisonment, and is now serving drinks. His cock is protruding, erotically, from its ring. He is in his own space, surrounded by dominant women. They poke and prod at him.

When everyone sees that I am awake now, they start filing by, offering their congratulations and welcoming me to their group. I can see the pride in Rachel's eyes and it makes me feel wonderful. She has done so much for me, and yet again, she has brought me into her circle.

12