Niece Gets Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen, you've heard of anal sex haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes, but surely it hurts" she said.

"Like losing your virginity it can hurt a lot or a little, it depends on who does it and how gentle they are. I would like to take your anal virginity Karen. Can I?" I asked.

" I'm not sure, will you promise to stop if I tell you that it hurts?" Karen's eyes showed a little fear.

"I promise, I will make sure that you're ready before I come any where near you with my cock" I said.

"O.. okay, but remember, if I say stop you must stop, OKAY?" I was clear on her terms.

I went to the bathroom and came back with a tube of lubricant which I used whenever my wife and I had anal sex. I unscrewed the cap and put a liberal amount on two finger and started to work it around her puckered hole. Inserting one finger then two, I started to grease up her arsehole. Her muscle bit back hard but then relaxed. I added more lubricant and a third finger, all this time Karen breathed hard and stared at what I was doing to her down below.

The thought of taking her remaining cherry had kept me rock hard and I slipped of my briefs and climbed between her legs.

"Are you sure that you're happy for me to do this?" I asked. "Yes Dave, you took my virginity so nicely, so I trust you" She still looked apprehensive though.

I positioned my cock head against her tight hole and she clenched. I pressed again and she fought to relax, a third push and my knob was in and past her tight ring of muscle. I rested, not moving.

"Okay?" I asked "Yes" she whispered.

I pushed my cock in and out half an inch. Her eyes widened.

"Still okay" "Yes, but be gentle, please"

Patiently and slowly I manoeuvred myself half inch by half inch into her tight arse. Once she had accepted the invasion I started to slowly fuck her. Gradually I built up speed and rhythm and she responded as she started to enjoy the sensations. Whilst her hole had loosened it was still tight, the sensations were too much for me. I could feel my bollocks slpping her arse cheeks as I plunged into her and my spunk started to rise. All too quickly I knew that I was going to come and my come spurted into the depths of her anal passage. She screamed as I came and I collapsed on top of her. Both of us panting hard. I pulled my spasming cock from her ring and my come dribbled from her dilated rosebud.

"Well what did you think?" I asked.

"It was good but I'm not sure that I'd want to do it too often, as my arse hurts" She replied. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"Thank you Karen for allowing me to have both of your virginities, you're very special" I said.

That night we went down to my local pub for a few drinks. Karen wore a short skirt topped off by a simple white T-shirt. Although she was wearing a bra her nipples were hard for most of the evening. We sat on stools at the end of the bar and chatted about the weekend. Whilst I bought another round, she excused herself to go to the toilet. When she returned, she sat back up on the stool and I caught a flash of a naked cunt. She grinned at me and leant over and whispered that she was feeling horny and wanted me. She said that by showing me her cunt she thought that I might finish my drink and take her home and fuck her rigid.

Not slow on the uptake, I suggested that we drank those drinks and have an early night. She nodded slowly as she showed agreement to my comment.

When we got home, I said that there was something I wanted to do before making love to her.

"What now, Dave, I thought that I'd tried everything there is to do!" she said excitedly. "I've been fucked in the cunt, up the arse. I've swallowed your come, you've licked my pussy, what else do you want to do?"

"Well I see that you already trim your pubes, I want to shave them off totally"

"I'm beginning to think that you're a bit of a pervert Dave, but I'm game!" she said.

"Okay, let's go" I said taking her by the hand and leading her to the bathroom.

Turning on the light, I got Karen to remove her skirt and sit on the side of the bath. I reached for my shaving cream and turned on the hot tap. Rubbing some foam on to her pudenda I took my razor and started to scrape away at her pubic hair. As most of it was short already, it didn't take long before her cunt was as bald as a school girls. I rinsed away the remnants of the soap and bent down and ran my tongue all the way up her slit. She gasped.

Taking a towel, she dried herself and I rubbed in some talcum powder. She reached down and ran her fingers over her naked pubic mound.

"I've not looked like this since I was nine" she giggled. "It feels kinda nice, I feel so exposed"

"Come on, I am going to give you the fucking of your life you sexy little minx" I said and pulled her into my bedroom.

She lay on the bed and took off her T-shirt and bra and started to play with her cunt as I took off my clothes.

"Come on Dave, I've a girly pussy here that needs a good seeing to" she teased.

Jumping on the bed, I dived at her naked cunt and stuck my tongue in. She was already wet and I concentrated on her pussy flaps, gently nipping and pulling them with my lips. My tongue found the marble of her clitoris and I toyed with it with the tip of my tongue. Karens breathing became harder as I punished her clit and cunt flaps with my oral dexterity. Her pussy had become a squishy sticky wet mess and was crying out for a hard cock.

Moving up the bed next to her I kissed her on the lips and she was able to taste herself on my lips. I rolled her on to her knees and positioned my hard rod at the mouth of her vagina. Rubbing my cockhead up and down her opening to lubricate myself I started to push myself into her.

"Ahh, I've wanted this all night, fuck me Dave now"

Not one to argue, I plunged into her furrow, hard.

Karen's cunt slurped as I fucked her. In and out, faster and faster, Karen pushing back on my in-strokes, wriggling her arse.

"Nnngh, fa.. faster Dave, oh this is sooooo good. Fuck me, harder, FUCK ME, FUCK MY CUNT, FUCK MEEEEEE.

I complied with Karen's cries and plunged in and out of her pussy, harder and faster until my jism gushed fron my cock like a geyser. Pumping my come deep into her cunt. She screamed as she too came.

Rolling onto our sides we struggled for breath from our exertions, a sheen of perspiration covered our bodies. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed Karen on the lips.

"I love you" I told her.

12