Niece Saturday Afternoon Plus More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul"

Getting up out of my chair I greeted her as usual "Hey Dymo, how're you."

I hugged her giving her a kiss to her cheek.

"About last week" she spoke quietly, but with a serious tone to her voice. The 'Don't you dare interrupt me' kind of tone. "It can't happen again" she said. "It was wrong, I can't betray my aunt."

"Ok, enough said." I was relieved, I didn't want her confessing to my wife.

Dymo smiled and we both hugged as we usually do when meeting. We were still hugging when my wife walked in and we sat talking together as we always had.

*******************

Over the next few weeks Dymo called in every other week stopping for coffee, there was no tension between us and the event wasn't mentioned.

When it got to about eight weeks later I was sat at the dining room table, with my laptop, in my usual chair, often referred to by the kids as "Dad's Chair." From my seat I could see the front door and hallway, the bottom of the stairs, and then to my right the kitchen through to the utility room. A great place to sit and be able to monitor what's going on in the house.

I had just finished my lunch, a simple sandwich.

Anita was upstairs working in her home office, about to start a conference call. Dymo had said goodbye to her and had come down to where I was sat.

Dymo was looking pretty good today, arriving in her business power suit she had quickly took off the jacket as she entered our home, opened a button on her blouse. It was a nice white silk blouse which was showing her impressive bust, well struggling to hold her bust would be more accurate. She was wearing a black skirt, under the skirt I could see she had on black nylons showing her shapely legs, and then pair of conservative shoes with perhaps a two inch heel.

Clearly in a bubbly mood Dymo almost skipped down the hallway.

"Hi Paul, how are you today?"

Arriving at the table she came over to hug me, at eye level looking toward her I could see the lovely brown breasts pushed up together straining for release, as she bent over leaning toward me I could see the bare skin, I was being good, we just hugged and I kissed her on both cheeks.

She was clearly in a good mood, we talked for fifteen minutes about various subjects, I was at the end of the table, and she was sat close to me on the first chair on the longer side of the table.

There was a pause in the conversation, we were just looking at each other smiling.

In the past Dymo and I had been open and frank in some conversations discussing matters sexual, but never since that Saturday afternoon. I knew with my next questions I was potentially heading toward dangerous ground. I wasn't sure on how the questions would be received.

Quietly and softly so my wife upstairs couldn't hear, I asked. "I was thinking about what happened in my office, since then do you ever think about me touching you and rubbing you whilst you are masturbating."

"God, yes." She said quietly, maintaining eye contact.

I had masturbated over the years with many dreamy images of either fantasy women or women I know and am attracted to, Dymo had been one of these on many occasions, more so recently.

"Do you ever imagine it was I fucking you when you use your dildo?"

"Yeah, all the time, have done so for many years."

Crazy, we have both been masturbating thinking of each other, for many years.

Time for me to share some more.

"Recently when I'm having a wank I think of your beautiful body, of my hand on your pussy, the rubbing and then sticking my fingers in your pussy. Rubbing you till you came. The image is so hot, it always gets me harder and gets me to the release a bit quicker."

Dymo was still smiling looking at me, nothing was said. After a moment she was pushing back her chair as she stood up. I didn't know what to expect, would she be mad at me?

Dymo was looking directly at my eyes as she slowly slid her hands down the back of the skirt, then slid her hands down the front of her skirt. Pausing as she took a hold on the bottom hem of the skirt, she tilted her head slightly then stuck her tongue out at me grinning.

Slowly her hands were raised, she started to lift her skirt upwards carefully from each side. The skirt was tight and almost rolled up her legs at the front and back.

I was not looking at her eyes now. As her legs became visible, I was soaking in every moment of this unexpected event. Seeing and memorizing the picture in my mind of her lovely shaped legs. As the skirt was raised higher and I realised her stockings were thigh highs with a lacy band at the top. Self-supporting, not requiring suspenders.

My excitement was at race speed, by now my cock was stiff, pushing against my underwear, it gave a little twitch as the black lacy briefs covering her sex were revealed.

Dymo had raised the skirt so it was now on her stomach beneath her breasts, the natural tightness of the material keeping it in place. Still looking at me she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her lace panties then was slowly lowering her hands, sliding the panties down. The lower abdomen was peeking from below the silk blouse, the smooth brown skin looked fantastic, and more skin was being exposed as her panties were slowly dropped.

Then her pussy was suddenly on show, the short almost stubble hair was the first thing I noticed, immediately thinking that it looked great, just as it had felt great when my fingers were running over the stubbly skin.

Then I noticed her smooth inner thighs, that silky soft skin of the inner thigh I adore, her legs were apart, I could make out the inverted triangular crotch gap just below her slightly swollen labia. The lips just slightly parted and her hooded clit was just showing in the gap.

Wanting to make the most of this unexpected opportunity I stood to take a position where my right hand could run over those soft nether lips and gently cup her sex.

As I slid my hand into position Dymo had whimpered softly and thrust her sex hard against my hand.

I moved in for a kiss aware that last time we did this she wasn't keen on kissing, I was shocked when she kissed back enthusiastically pushing her lips against mine.

I was rubbing my hand against her heat, the heel of my hand pressing against the nub at the top.

I slowly dipped my middle finger into her crevice, it was so wet, almost frictionless, my finger was pushing liquid ahead of it as it slid smoothly within her fold. There way no way this moisture had been generated in just a couple of minutes, she must have been stimulated for a while, possibly before coming to visit.

Dymo's hands had grabbed hold of both my shoulders and were squeezing tightly as I had started exploring her. Her forehead was tense and wrinkled, her eyes were closed. My finger was curling as it moved from her vagina entrance to the soft hood of the clit, the essence being pushed over and around the clit, its excessive volume had coated all the external soft skin around her nub.

I slowly started running my finger from bottom to top of her inner pink, not quite touching her at the top, after a few minutes of this torment Dymo opened her eye's staring at me.

"RUB MY CLIT" she hissed.

I laughed softly and started to run my finger lightly over and around her clit, massaging the soft skin of the hood, starting a rhythmic pattern. I could feel, see and hear Dymo moving along the process towards her orgasm.

This was ridiculously dangerous. We were stood at the dining room table. If anyone had come to the half glazed front door they may have seen what we were doing.

If family or immediate neighbours had gone into the rear garden there is no doubt they would have seen what was happening through the large French doors. My wife was working upstairs in her home office. In the middle of the day I was in my dining room with my hand rubbing my niece's pussy. At one point I had even checked the time to see how long before my daughter was due home from school, luckily not for one and a half hours.

By now I had my forefinger and middle finger in her vagina, slowly moving in and out as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She was thrusting her pelvis and gasping softly as she sought more stimulation and her muscles were tensing in her core as she neared her orgasm.

I suddenly stopped all movement and removed my hand, Dymo's head snapped around in my direction, clearly surprised, then concerned. Had we been seen?

No. We had not been seen. I was rubbing Dymo, she was getting close to finishing and my cock had not had so much as a rub from Dymo. My cock was hard. And dying for stimulation. I wanted more and if not my cock I decided it was going to be my tongue.

Looking at Dymo I said." I need to taste you. Now."

She smiled but said nothing.

I moved quickly taking charge, taking two steps into the kitchen whilst pulling Dymo and her chair with me into the kitchen. I quickly spun the chair 180 degrees and re-positioned the chair to make it hard to view from outside.

Gently pushing Dymo into a sitting position, her skirt pulled up around her chest, I reached round and grabbed her buttocks, gently pulling her pelvis to the edge of the seat. The lace panties were where they had stopped at Dymo's knees when being lowered.

I knelt on the kitchen floor, I took a firm hold then gently pushed Dymo's knees up toward her chest. Having to grip the seat of the chair with her hands she was struggling to keep her balance.

I stuck my head into the space between her black nylon clad legs, her pussy and the panties stretched between her knees. I could smell her excitement, her essence, it smelt so great, I could feel my cock twitching as it hardened and stretched bigger.

Her pussy looked great, the smooth brown skin then the labia which had swollen along its length to spread its dark black lips, the parting showed the bright pink inner core. I leant forward and slowly started lightly licking along its length.

Starting at the bottom, her vaginal entrance was lightly clenched, pushing my tongue into this sensitive hole I felt Dymo tense, and heard her sigh. I could taste her essence, that special taste, I thought it definitely tastes sweeter when collecting directly from source.

Rolling my tongue I was able to penetrate her about an inch, I don't have a long tongue, she seemed to like it and was squirming as she was experiencing this pleasure.

A minute of two concentrating on this area was enough to get Dymo moaning and thrashing, back on the path to her orgasm. Her nylon clad legs were now resting on my back, her heeled shoes scratching and digging into my back, she had released one hand from her chair and had grabbed the hair on my head within her fist and was pushing my head into her pussy.

I started to just concentrate on her clit, after a minute I added two fingers thrusting and rubbing into her passage, bending my fingers to massage that inner sensitive area behind the pubic bone, she was gasping, whimpering and at the same time it was as if I was fighting her to keep my tongue in place.

I enjoy pleasing and making music with a lady, I was having fun.

Very quickly Dymo's orgasm arrived, with a muffled shriek she came, first squeezing my head tightly between the nylon clad legs, then pulling my head away from her pussy.

I moved out from between the legs, straightening with a sigh as my body creaked almost as it returned to its usual upright position.

Dymo was resting on the chair, breathing deeply.

"I'll stain my car seat if I don't clean this up" she said before laughing.

I reached for the kitchen roll dispenser and pulled off a few sheets, she used these to remove the liquid from her thighs and sex before pulling her panties back into position.

Pulling on the thigh high stockings she made sure they were tight and unwrinkled. She gently lowered her black skirt, rolling it down in a similar manner to the way she had rolled it up, the skirt material was slightly stretchy, and it looked perfect, not any worse for having been messed with.

I washed my hands and splashed some water onto my face, rinsed out my mouth.

In a slightly surreal way we carried on as if nothing had just happened.

I could feel my stiff cock in my boxer shorts, I was aware that the front of my shorts was wet from the pre-cum that had leaked whilst I was erect.

Dymo and I were talking about plans for the next week as if nothing had happened.

When it was time for her to leave I escorted her to the front door, instead of the kiss to each cheek which was our normal way of greeting or saying goodbye today I got a soft kiss on my lips. Dymo leaned forward her nose against my skin before pulling away grinning.

She whispered "Paul your face still smells of my pussy, go wash your face again"

With a laugh she spun and made her way to her car.

Once again I was going to have to deal with my swelling myself. I was not too disappointed and I had fun, slowly I was taking more control of my part within these encounters. Yes I washed my face again, twice.

********************************************

The next encounter was a few weeks later on a Tuesday afternoon. I was working at home in my ground floor home office on the other side of the garage.

I hadn't heard Dymo arrive but had smelt onions cooking, intrigued to see whom was cooking I went to the Kitchen.

Dymo was in the kitchen wearing a nice cotton summer dress, in cooking mode with an apron from her waist down. Dymo explained that she was cooking us dinner as a thank you to me and my wife for having looked after her son overnight a few times when she had to work.

Dymo and I were talking, she was cooking the ingredients for lasagne, the stove had three pans keeping her busy. One with the meat& tomato sauce, a pan with sheets of pasta and another pan with white sauce.

The stove took near constant stirring of the various contents to ensure they were cooking, I helped with this while Dymo tided and got ready for making the dish.

We swapped places, Dymo again looking after the food. I stood behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

"Oh Paul, That feels so good."

Innocent words but I had my hands on a lovely lady, rubbing and massaging this lady was already making me feel horny. Massaging had often been the start of lovemaking when I used to be able to make love to my wife.

I moved a little closer, continuing to massage her shoulders.

"Thanks for making this meal, I love lasagne but don't often make the time to cook it at home."

I moved closer and put my arms around her, stood tight behind her my arms circled her waist under her breasts. I was able to put my nose into the crook of her neck, just muzzling, sniffing.

"Oh girl, you smell so fine, I wish I could nibble on you"

She laughed at this. "I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

"No, no. Only the pretty ones"

I moved my hands and slowly almost tentatively moved one of my hands upwards so it was cupping her breast. I was ready for a rebuke, ready to be told off for going too far.

Dymo didn't say anything, she kept on stirring the food, but she leaned backwards pressing her ass against me. I continued and was hugging her and gently playing with her large breasts, I had identified the location of both the nipples and was a little naughty in giving these areas more attention wanting to have a little fun, or maybe I was being a good boy and giving this lady some extra fun and these required extra attention.

My cock was rock solid and was pushing up within my pants. I moved a little forward so my hard lump was pressing into the crease between her buttocks. Dymo again said nothing.

Softly talking as I once again nibbled her neck. "Hey Dymo, can you feel something pressing into you as I lean forward."

Moving forward again I pushed my hard cock into her back with more pressure, it was now nestled upright, still in my pants but the bulge stuck between her cheeks, not discretely, she was going be feeling something very hard.

"Yeah." She replied as she started moving and rocking her hips to get some movement, more sensation. "What is it?"

"Well, it's not my car keys." I paused. "It's my stiff cock, so hard for you"

Dymo was suddenly pushing back harder and moving, grinding, she was wanting to feel this.

I'm still gently playing with her nipples.

"Paul, you will have to stop messing around, I have to move now, and I have to finish this dish, then get off to pick my son up from school."

I reluctantly stepped back and as had happened previously we went from intimacy to just family chatting as she layered the lasagne mix into the dish and put it into the oven.

Dymo had removed the apron now and was wearing a simple summer dress, not that anything looked simple with her large breasts.

She was grinning on the other side of the kitchen.

"You are bad Paul."

"What me?" I said feigning innocence

"Yeah, because of you I will have to call in at home before going to the school."

"Why?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I need to change my knickers, these I'm wearing are soaking. I'm not going to be standing with a group of mom's outside the school with damp panties and smelling, I can smell myself."

I grinned and walked toward her. "How wet are you? Do you need to show me?"

Dymo this time in a comedy style, stiff arms like a robot, she leaned forward and grasped the hem of her dress, then keeping tight hold she straightened up, pulling up the dress and displaying her legs and knickers.

Walking forward, looking her directly in the face, I gently slipped my over her soft brown skin of her lower stomach, sliding my hand over her abdomen, moving slowly down the curve before easing my fingers into her soft cotton panties.

Her sex today had shorter hair than on my other experiences with her, but it was awash with liquid which had leaked and soaked her panties, she was very wet.

She had turned her face and was now kissing, pushing her soft lips against mine.

As I pushed my finger into her inner pink she moaned and her hands grabbed hold of my arm.

I spent a few minutes rubbing her clit and slippery soft sex.

Knowing from my previous experiences that Dymo loved to have fingers in her vagina as she was being rubbed I then inserted two fingers, the fore and middle finger into her canal. Pushing gently in and out whilst I rubbed her clit.

I was enjoying this, Dymo was enjoying this but I realised I couldn't continue here, it was too risky. My daughter was due home soon.

I pulled away from Dymo. "Come with me."

I led her into the garage, not reluctantly, she was eager, I remembered and locked the door. No surprises.

Speaking quietly but firmly and pointing to a small table to the side. "Go there and bend over."

She did just that.

"Lift your skirt and pull down your panties."

She did as asked.

She was leaning over the table, her hands holding on the edge of the table, her bare bottom was clearly on display, I could see her swollen labia peeking at the top of her legs.

Walking over to Dymo, and pulling my stiff cock from my pants I gave it a quick rub to ensure it was at maximum strength.

Standing behind Dymo I pushed my cock between the top of her legs, into that little triangular gap at the top of her thighs, it was first brushing against the short hairs and her silky inner thigh.

Tilting the cock slightly I started rubbing it along the length of her labia. Slowly after a couple of gentle lengths her labia parted allowing access to her inner pink, pushing the tip into the wet heat, rocking my pelvis to ensure it was sliding from bottom to top.

I was loving the hot wet caress the tip of my cock was getting, looking down at her soft brown skin and seeing my white cock pushing between her legs, knowing this was my niece.