Niece Saturday Afternoon Plus More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dymo gasped each time the dome of my cock was pushed against her clit, the extra sensation and clearly turned on by knowing it was a cock pressing against her little nub.

I was enjoying this, finally getting some direct stimulation on my cock, time for the next step.

As I moved back slightly taking my cock away from her sex she sighed, looking over her shoulder staring me in the eyes she was looking frustrated, clearly interrupted.

"Paul, keep rubbing."

She may have wanted rubbing, I was after more.

Leaning back as I repositioned so I could see my target. It was another of those images burned into my mind. Her ass cheeks, those open legs, her ass pushing back so the labia was peeking out, the labia very swollen and opened, inviting.

I moved forward and rested the tip against her vagina, I could feel she was clenching and relaxing her entrance, it seemed her body was eager to be penetrated as she felt my cock's tip just resting against her.

She may not have realised it but she initiated the next step as she quickly pushed back herself, seeking that penetration, needing the stimulation to the vaginal opening. She had thrust back taking about two inches of penetration and had stopped with a gasp.

I slid my cockhead deeper into her canal. It was silky smooth and so hot, felt so good as its soft walls were gripping whilst stretching to accommodate my thickness, as I moved to get my full length in Dymo was moaning.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good Paul, you fill me up."

"You are so good yourself."

I had slowly thrust and withdrawn a few slow times as Dymo was stretching to take my size. We had started getting a good rhythm going. I could feel my balls banging on the lower sex as I slammed home. She was moaning with each deep thrust.

Then suddenly it changed. She had reached behind pushing her hand against my abdomen, stopping me from pushing in.

"Oh Paul, pull out. We can't do this."

"We are doing this already."

"No. you need to stop."

So I did. I was not happy.

Dymo was upset, standing and turning toward me she held onto my arms. It wasn't helping that my cock was nestling against her lower belly.

"Oh Paul!" taking a deep breath she continued. "I have promised to myself that I would never cross this line. I can't betray my Aunt. I've never been with a married man, can't believe I have and it's with my uncle."

I was still hugging her and holding her tightly. Her distress had faded, she was still gripping me tightly, and I could feel her still rubbing against my body, her bodys desire was not surpressed.

Looking at my watch I reckoned we had eight to ten minutes before she had to get ready to leave to collect her child from school.

I knelt on the floor at the table.

"Dymo, Come here and lean over again, don't worry I won't be fucking you."

Whilst not sure about what I was asking I noticed she obeyed every suggestion or instruction immediately. Did she like being told what to do.

"I'm going to finish you off" I whispered.

She assumed her position again and was leaning over the table, dress pulled up holding the table as before. I was kneeling to her side. I slid my left hand underneath her belly and started to rub her clit. As I slid my face forward my eyes were at the same height as her sex which was peeking out at the top of her legs. The swollen labia wet with the liquid lubrication.

Looking from the back I could see my fingers at the front massaging her clit. Seemed weird, I had never seen my fingers on a clit from this angle.

I inserted the two fingers from my right hand into her soft core, the fingers slipped into her vagina and within a short time I was busy rubbing her clit at high speed and at the same time fucking her pussy hard with my other hand.

(Gents, if you have never tried this it is worth considering. You can control and play with the lady bits, whilst having good access, being able to see what's going on. You can quickly get your tongue into play, and no more awkward hand movements in cramped spaces.)

Dymo was groaning and rocking, I could feel her inner core clenching and within just a couple of minutes she had cum, almost breaking my fingers in the process, and was gasping on the table.

"Oh Fuck." She said before giggling.

"That was intense then?"

"Seriously intense?"

"Was it your first time bent over a table in a garage being finger fucked?"

"Yeah" she paused and then grinned, "But I think I may try this again."

I asked her to take her panties off completely. She did. After she had handed the cotton panties to me I had her sit on the table, and I carefully licked her sex, trying to remove any excess moisture. It wasn't working too well as it was clearly having the opposite effect, she kept emitting more. I finally used the cotton panties to wipe her inner thighs, her sex, and managed to wipe off most of the excess moisture.

"There you go, if I keep these here you can go straight to school and you will not have to worry about damp knickers."

"No Panties?"

"Yeah. You have to go commando but it's a nice day"

It was a good day. Dymo made a fantastic lasagne, really was good. She went to collect her son, with a smile on her face. I went and placed her smelly damp knickers in my office, with a smile on my face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This wasn't the last of my encounters with my lovely niece, but as I said at the start of this story these were the first three events. I didn't think the second and third times we got together would be worthy of a story of their own so they were added to the first. The fourth time we got close and naughty is worthy of a story on its own - currently partly written.

Please vote, I am will admit I am not a seasoned wordsmith, this is still new to me and I am a little insecure, i appreciate feedback. The voting process shows me that my writing may be appreciated. Thank you. Sirwoodcutter.