Niece's Decision Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Niece's Decision parts 1 and 2.
2.2k words
4.24
13.9k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daneeka laid in bed for what seemed like an eternity, staring at the ceiling, wild thoughts flowing her head. When she looked over at the alarm clock, she realized over an hour had passed. The day was passing by quickly, it was almost 1 in the afternoon and she knew she had a lot to get done before her date in the evening. She smiled at the thought "Was this a date? Yes most definitely." she decided, "and a lot nicer than most dates I've been on." Daneeka stood in front of the mirror, topless but still wearing her panties and realized she was in dire need of a shave or better yet a wax but sadly she could not afford one. With a sigh she grabbed her trusted Gillette Venus, a bottle of shaving cream and headed for the bathroom. Within a few minutes her bath was ready and she climbed in slowly into the hot water, immersing herself up to her neck. "I could stay like this forever" she thought to herself but knew what she had to do. She slowly shaved her legs and even more so when it came to shaving her kitty before letting the water drain and taking a much needed shower. When she was finally done and dried off, she stood nude in front of her closet, admiring herself in the mirror. Daneeka found herself running her fingers across her bare, puffy lips. She remembered how much she liked being bald "down there" and smiled at the thought of someone other than herself finally appreciating it.

After getting dressed, Daneeka spent the rest of the day running errands. Even though she didn't have her rugrats that day, she was still a mother and was woefully behind on some things like getting kids' supplies for the next school year. Before she knew it, her cellphone beeped reminding her that it was 6 o'clock. Daneeka quickly put away the remaining groceries and went into the bedroom to finish getting ready. On the bed lay the getup she prepared the night before, a black lacy thong with a matching bra and a black dress. She quickly stripped and put on the outfit before taking a look at herself as she was ready to walk out of the room. Daneeka could hardly recognize herself, she could not remember the last time she spent this much time getting ready for anything but then again when was the last time she was looking forward to something as much as this evening? Again she felt a pang of guilt, she knew what she was doing would not sit well with a lot of people. This wouldn't be the last time she would get that feeling in her chest that slowly travelled to her stomach. "It's too late," she thought "I already made a commitment and I do not break my word." With that thought she left her house, locking the door behind her and got in her car.

The drive was fairly uneventful and she got to the cafรฉ a few minutes before 7. She prided herself on her promptness and this was going to be no different. As she got out of the car, she was reminded again of the clientele that frequented this establishment. There were BMWs, Audis, a Bentley, etc. All latest models while she was cruising around in her Nissan Altima from a couple decades ago. "No matter," she thought "my time will come as well." Holding her head up high she walked into the cafรฉ where she was greeted by the Maรฎtre D', who had a smug but a surprised look on his face.

"Terribly sorry ma'am, but we currently do not have any openings." He squeezed through his polished white teeth. "But if you would like to leave your resume, I will be sure to pass it on."

At first Daneeka was taken by surprise and thought about laying into this little, snide man but then she decided to take the high road and simply replied

"I will be sure to keep that in mind, but if you don't mind doing your job I am here to meet my date. Ah I think I see him."

She realized Andrew was sitting a few tables over and was watching this interaction with a smile on his face. She figured he enjoyed a little spitfire in his women, he was after all dating her auntie and she could be a handful at times. As she approached the table, Andrew stood up and pulled the chair next to him out for her.

"I heard you were a gentleman." she said smiling as she sat down.

"I hope you feel the same way by the end of the night." Andrew said, returning the smile. "I'm glad you decided to join me tonight and appreciate your promptness. I have taken the liberty of ordering us a nice bottle of Chianti, do have some."

Daneeka found herself reaching for the glass automatically as if obeying without fully realizing why. She has only tasted wine a couple times and both times she was quite sure it was the $4.99 bottle from the local grocery store. The taste was rich and she found herself trying to identify the flavors swirling around her tongue.

"Do not gulp it Daneeka. Savor it. Enjoy the taste."

She found herself blushing but the words were not said snidely and she could tell Andrew was not trying to put her down but in a weird way almost instructing her. She did as she was told, slowly tasting the wine, letting it stay in her mouth as Andrew continued.

"Since you ARE here, I trust that you are interested in what I have to offer. I know it is a lot to take in but I want to be clear and frank from the start, if you truly want this then you will do exactly as told. You will answer all my questions completely and truthfully, there will be no omissions regardless of the nature or embarrassment levels of the questions and answers. You will do as you are told, there will be no arguing or debating, no negotiating. Trust me that I will not have you do anything illegal though oftentimes it will take you out of your comfort zone, very far. Am I clear so far?"

Daneeka nodded, staring intently at the table. She had no idea what he meant but knew it wasn't going to be an easy experience. Still she wanted to learn more and so she nodded again, quickly. She felt Andrew's hand on her chin, raising it to meet his gaze.

"Look at me when I address you" he said sternly. "This arrangement will start tonight and will last over the next week. I will arrange for a babysitter whenever I am ready for you. You will be given an address and instructions for every session. Inability or unwillingness to do as you are told will result in immediate termination of our arrangement and you will walk away with nothing."

Daneeka nodded again, this time without taking her eyes off him.

"One last thing, you will address me as "Sir" or "Master". It does not matter if it is just us or if we are in a public setting. The only exception I will grant you is if we are in a social setting that involves your family. Do you have any questions for me?"

Daneeka felt her chest tighten. She enjoyed watching bondage porn and brought herself to climax more than once watching those obedient girls but she never told anyone. Daneeka fancied herself a feminist of sorts and besides calling some white man "Master" felt strange. Andrew must have sensed her hesitation since he stood up and leaning over, whispered in her ear "I need to make a phone call and will return in 5 minutes. If you are still here, then I know you are committed. If not, we can pretend this evening never happened." And with that he walked away as Daneeka sat there staring at her now almost empty glass of wine.

Andrew was gone for almost ten minutes and Daneeka started to wonder if he left altogether. By the time he came back she was savoring the last few drops of her wine. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Have you made your decision?" he whispered in her ear as he bent down to her level.

"Yeees." She breathed out slowly and felt him squeeze her shoulder gently. "Yeees Sir."

"Good, then we may proceed. I know it may seem like I am interrogating you but I take great care in learning about my pets. We will start with your sexual history. Remember what I have told you. Complete and honest answers. Do not hide anything. Do not omit anything. I will find out and that will cause this arrangement to end. Am I clear?"

Andrew sat down without taking his eyes off her. His gaze pierced and she felt goosebumps running down her exposed arms. She started to lower her eyes but he reached over and raised her chin again.

"Look at me when I am talking to you, the next reminder will not be as gentle. Now I tend to view sexual experiences in three levels of kinkiness. Let's start with the first one. I want to know about your firsts. That includes first time you tasted a man, one tasted you, when you first masturbated and of course when you first had sex. You will tell me how old you were, how old the guy was, and some high level details. If I am interested in learning more, I will ask. Go ahead."

Daneeka smiled as she knew there was not much to tell. She was a good girl throughout high school and while her friends were "getting busy", she would always find some excuse as to why she was saving herself. Still she was curious, and started masturbating fairly early when she realized running the shower handle over her pussy felt really good. Thanks to her friends she heard all the stories and was always eager to learn the details of what their man "nut all up in them". She carefully asked questions to appear supportive and not eager but could feel herself get wet when they'd tell her about the guy holding them down and taking what was his. "But under no circumstances do you swallow that shit Daneeka!" they would tell her. She was always shocked to hear that, "why would you not want to taste the reward that you worked so hard for" she wondered to herself. What was even more surprising is these girls would let the guys fuck their ass but made them finish on themselves.

"Well sir, there is not much to tell" she finally broke the silence. "I started masturbating when I was young, I don't remember when. It started as just a curiosity and progressed further when I found Dad's magazines and videos. I didn't have sex until my Senior Prom when I went with a friend who decided getting me drunk and 'getting what he waited for through high school' was the best thing to do. I lost my virginity and friend that night. He lost a couple teeth the next week when my friends found him."

Daneeka paused and looked straight into Andrew's eyes. He nodded as if telling her to go on.

"I never tasted a man" Daneeka said slowly. "At least not a lot, Darin enjoyed finishing in... well my kitty" she added blushing. She debated holding back but then decided to let it all out "sometimes when I would tell him I'm going to clean up, I would ... finger some out and..." her face was really red now.

"Yes? You would finger your fiancee's cum out and do what with it?" Andrew stared her right in the eyes, without any expression.

"I would lick it off my fingers. I felt so dirty but ... I don't know how to explain it. It felt right, I needed it, I wanted my reward for pleasing him!" Daneeka almost yelled the last part out.

"Very well, I think it's time for this evening to continue elsewhere. Go wait in my car and I will be out as soon as I pay the bill. When you get in, remove your thong and place it on the steering wheel. You may be tempted to touch yourself as you wait for me but do not, I will know if you did." And with that Andrew handed her the keys and stood up to pull her chair out.

Almost leaping out of her chair, Daneeka regained her composure and made her way to the parking lot. "This is it, this is happening." She thought to herself as she opened the passenger door, climbed in. She sat there for a minute but once again that minute seemed to last forever before slowly removing her thong. She didn't realize how damp they were until she held them up to her face. Andrew was right, the desire to touch her pussy was too much and she squirmed in her seat, forcing her legs together. She closed her eyes and began to imagine where the night would take her "would he want a blowjob? What about sex? What position does he like the most?" the thoughts swirled in her head as she bit down on her lower lip.

Suddenly she heard a familiar ding of someone opening a car door and opened her eyes to see Andrew getting in.

TO BE CONTINUED