Niece's Naughty Wedding Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,957 Followers

"Sure," said Mitch, "Let's go. Soon they were on their knees, and passing the jelly around.

With Nancy having just lost her virginity and collapsed on the carpet, Tiffany looked at me. I didn't want to admit it, but I'd never had anal sex before. "Have you had anal?" I asked her.

"Uh, no," she replied. "Did you want to?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to try something new in a room full of relatives, but I didn't want to say no, and I was willing to stick my cock into any place that my naked niece with the long dark hair, skinny long legs, nice pert ass, and larger firm tits, wanted. I nodded, and got on my knees.

The other three couples were in a semicircle in the center of the room, the women facing the center, with Carol on the bed and Pamela and Sherri on the floor. Tiffany got on her knees and completed the circle, and I knelt behind her. I looked at the young wife's puckered, lubed-up asshole sticking up at me, and I aimed my lubed up cock at it. Her tiny white ass looked so nice sticking up, and I could see dark hairs leading to and surrounding her pussy. I started to slide it in.

"Relax, relax," Tiffany was telling herself. I managed to slide the head in. From there I just slowly went in and out, an extra quarter-inch at a time.

All four young women were grunting. Slowly, one by one, the uncles were getting inside of their nieces, and stroking deeper and faster. I looked at the women's scrunched-up faces, their asses in the air, their tits hanging down and swaying.

Soon the whole room was a series of grunts and groans. I held Tiffany by her hips and thrust in and out. It was tight, but pretty well lubed. Since all of us had just cum, it was going to take a while to reach another orgasm. I reached down and played with Tiffany's dangling tits. Later, I found her furry pussy under her and played with her clit. She started whimpering when I did that. Still, her grunts were not feminine at all, they were very crude.

I looked at our bride's face. She was almost screaming with each of her uncle's thrusts. Tears were falling down her nose, and her mascara was running. At one point, all four of us were thrusting in the same rhythm, but then it became general again. I was close to cumming again.

"Keep touching me, I'm going to cum!" grunted Tiffany. She started to writhe under me. I wondered if she was faking it to get me to stop, but she pleaded, "Don't stop yet!" I was only good for a few more thrusts, I thought, but when Tiffany begged me to "put it in my pussy, Uncle Jim," I pulled out of her asshole, aimed lower, and stuck it in her pussy. Getting to vaginally fuck another hot niece gave me renewed arousal and determination, and I stayed hard.

As the other uncle-niece couples collapsed on the floor, I pounded Tiffany's pussy hard. Then she stopped, mumbled something about changing positions, and pulled me up to an empty chair. I sat on the chair, and Tiffany straddled me, lowering her long slender thighs around me. I slipped it in her again as she wrapped her arms around me. I looked at her tits jiggling and bouncing in my face. I reached out and grabbed a nipple with my lips. I felt another tit, and thrust up into her hard. "Ahchh!" "OohhhhhhhhWwweee!" she shrieked. "I'm cumming, Uncle Jim!" I came too, up into her pussy, as she gyrated all over my lap, and then relaxed.

At that point my exhausted nieces and uncles and cousins started to get dressed and cleaned up. Several used the sink outside the bathroom. I seriously needed to wash my face and hands and crotch, but I was really sticky all over.

As I waited for the sink to be free, holding a pile of my clothes, Sherri said, "I'm going to shower before I crawl in with my husband." She collected her clothes and headed into the bathroom. I watched her jiggling ass as she walked away from me. Before she closed the bathroom door, she looked back at me and asked, "Uncle Jim, want to join me in the shower?"

Well, why not, I thought. I just smiled and followed her into the bathroom, and closed the door.

Sherri started the water in the large corner shower in the luxurious bathroom. I set my clothes down in the corner, followed Sherri into the stall, and closed the glass door.

"Don't get my hair wet," my niece warned me. While she rinsed off, I grabbed a bar of soap, and took off the paper wrapping. I lathered it up a little, and rubbed soap on Sherri's back. Then I worked my way down to her ass. I ran my hands all over the firm slippery butt, and up into her crack. She jutted her ass out in my direction, looking back at me and smiling.

When I was done with her backside, I reached around and soaped her firm tits. The feeling of a pair of soapy, slippery smooth breasts is one of my favorite things. I encircled my married niece's breasts, being sure to do a thorough job, lifting and squeezing them. I diddled her rock-hard cherry-colored nipples, giving them each a little tug. Sherri smiled and moaned.

I worked my way down her stomach, to her hips and sides, and bypassed her crotch for a minute. I lathered up some more (the soap, I mean), and did a thorough job rubbing every inch of her thighs, knees, and calves. I was on my knees when she raised her right knee to allow me to wash her feet, and I stared up and her crotch between her legs from inches away. I couldn't help but smile. Bathing with my nice, I thought, who would have thought?

I made my way back up to her crotch. I was now experiencing a new sensation; rubbing a soapy, super slippery, super smooth, hairless pussy mound. I took plenty of time with it, and made a point of cleaning the inside well, too, using multiple fingers. Sherri sighed and whimpered as I cleansed her labia and clit. I was still standing behind Sherri, and my hard cock poked into her butt.

"Mmmmm, don't stop, Uncle Jim. That feels soooo good!" Sherri had her eyes closed, and slowly ground her crotch against my hands as I simultaneously fingered her with three fingers on my right hand, and diddled her clit with my left hand.

Sherri squeezed shampoo on her hand, reached back for my cock, and stroked it. Her slippery hand went up and down my red throbbing, slightly raw shaft as I fingered her. I kissed her neck, and then she turned and French kissed me.

Sherri gently removed my hands from her pussy, thrust her butt out farther, and guided my cock between her legs. It found her lubricated pink twat, and I stuck the head into her. Sherri put her right foot on the stool that was built into the shower, so I could get a better angle. I thrust into her hard. "Oh, Umm," she moaned. I pounded her young pussy harder.

I looked out the glass door and saw a reflection of the two of us in the bathroom mirror. Sherri's hands were up on the wall, and mine alternated from her hips to her tits. I rubbed her long thighs, and then spanked her wet ass a couple of times, the sound of my spankings echoing off the shower walls. It didn't look like me in the mirror. I thought of it as some other lucky middle-aged guy fucking this twenty-something young blonde.

"Huh, Huh Huhhg!" grunted the young wife. "Oww! Ohhh!" she squealed. Her cries echoed through the room, as did the slaps of my crotch slamming into her jiggling wet ass.

Sherry thrust her pelvis back into me, and squeezed the walls of her pussy around my cock. My fifth niece that I fucked tonight was probably the best fuck. "uunnngg, Urrrggghhh! Owwwweeeeee!"

She shuddered her ass from side to side, pressed back into me hard, and captured my cock in her tight pussy. "I'm cccccummmminnnng!" she squealed. So was I.

I fell forward into her back, and we panted in unison. Slowly, I pulled out of her. Sherri smiled at me, and sat on the stool. She grabbed the soap, cleaned out her pussy and thighs, and then soaped me up and down.

When we dried off and got dressed, we opened the door to an empty suite. The room was mostly picked up, and the sleeper sofa was folded up. I kissed Sherri goodbye, and she snuck out the door. I took one last look around to see if there was more to clean up. Then I looked inside the bedroom door. Shawn was still on his stomach, still in his tuxedo pants and white shirt. It appeared that he hadn't moved an inch since we put him there. But he was breathing normally.

Lying next to Shawn was his new bride Carol. Carol was completely naked, lying on her side, asleep. I took one last look at her body in the semi-darkness. They made a nice young couple. The only thing amiss was that Carol was still practically covered, from head to toe, with dried sticky cum, hers as well as that of four of her uncles'.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,957 Followers
12