Niece's Tight Cunt Needs It Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather ran some hot water and stepped into the shower. She wasn't shampooing or soaping up. Instead, she stood with her back to the water, one hand on the tiled wall to steady herself, and her other hand slipped to her vagina. Her cunt was demanding to be fucked. Pausing to play with her soaking clitty a few moments, Heather then gave herself what she wanted. She rammed a stiff finger into her hole, followed about a minute later with a second digit. She was so tight, her vagina wanted to be stretched by big dick. Uncle's dick. Yes, Uncle Jake's cock. Heather wasn't resisting the image. She wanted him too badly. Imagining what Uncle Jake must look like naked -- how gorgeous his tanned body must be -- she imagined him inspecting her nudity, her thighs spreading to show him her holes, and in her fantasy he showed his niece how big his prick gets. For that, Heather shows him what an expert cocksucker she is. The idea of his hot sticky cum shooting into her throat, her own uncle's penis, was so powerful. She's never fantasized about fucking a relative before, but when your uncle was a stud-muffin, she couldn't resist. Her two fingers plunged into her pussy as the hot water cascaded down her long sleek back, and the girl finger-fucked herself madly while she visualized her uncle's nice sexy cock stuffed in place of her fingers. She figured, what, he had to be at least average, 6 or 6.5 inches long, right? That would be great, she could suck it in her throat, and he could fit it deep in her pussy, plunging into her, shoving his balls against her ass, and she would have the biggest orgasm getting fucked by her uncle.

She had three easy, flowing orgasms in the shower. Then, drying off afterwards, she sat on the toilet and had a fourth.

Flustered, she dried up and put the robe back on. God those were good cums; but her body was still tingly, the sex from fingers was never nearly as fulfilling as a real cock. She had successfully killed the better part of an hour, but it still wasn't even must past 8:30 pm. Too early to pretend to get ready for bed, for real. And she wasn't the least bit sleepy. Heather dropped the robe and slipped on something relaxing -- sweatpants with her school's nickname, "BEAVERS," stenciled across her ass. She pulled on a tight haltertop, but looking in her bedroom's little mirror she saw her nipples were sticking out of it as if she had paint, not cotton, on her tits. No, Mom would probably cut off her nipples if she saw it. Heather had to strip topless and don her bra again, then she pulled back on the same shirt. It showed off the roundness of her breasts, very sexy.

Heather thought about going downstairs and teasing Uncle Jake again, but she paused at her door. She didn't want her own uncle to think she was some kind of sex-crazed nymphomaniac, who threw herself at the first sight of a stud, even her own uncle. Best to stay in her room, keep her horny thoughts private. Heather sat at her desk and clicked on her laptop, and doing what she always did when she was bored, she logged into Literotica. Normally she never read any of the incest stories, but with her mind filled with lusty thoughts of her sexy uncle, she gave into the dark power of the topic. She searched stories on "Incest/Taboo" for the keyword "Uncle." There were, suprisingly, tons of stories. She pulled a few up, and soon she was aching to cum again. "Coed Temptress" by Curioser. "Mandy Comes to Visit" by Texas Tom. "Uncle Steve" by Lisa S. "Uncle Charlie" by SpankerSam. "Uncle Finds Love" by Buffalo77. God, all stories about girls around her age fucking their hot, studly uncles. Knowing that other people got off on the same thought diminished her guilt and heightened her state of arousal.

Reading sexy stories led to the inevitable, even with a door that didn't lock. Heather slipped her hand inside her sweatpants, sliding her fingers over her naked cunt again, teasing it while her eyes read the sexy stories on the computer screen. She was dying for cock again, and even a finger or two in her pussy wasn't solving the problem. Plus, she heard noises outside her door. Mom was getting the boys to bed. Heather was keenly aware her Mom could barge in at any second, and she'd probably kick Heather out of the house if she found her innocent daughter reading porn on the internet.

So the aroused blonde forced herself to stop, pulling her hand out -- licking it clean -- and turning off the computer.

She sat at her mirror, pulling a brush through her still-damp hair, brushing it out to its full length. The noises in the hallway subsided; soon the boys were in bed. Mom sounded like she went back downstairs.

Heather's stomach rumbled from the lack of food, she hadn't eaten much for dinner. Plus, if she stayed in her room, she realized, she'd probably end up fucking herself some more. So she forced herself to go downstairs. Daddy and Uncle Jake were still in the tv room, with Mom in the study straightening up still for tomorrow when the cousins arrived. The blonde cheerleader went into the kitchen and sucked down a bottle of spring water, then devoured an apple in the minimum number of bites. That solved the grumbling in her tummy, but she was still bored, and the draw of her hot uncle in the TV room was going to be hard to resist. After all, she had found a way to avoid him for a couple of hours, it's not like she was showing him she's a nymph.

As she entered the TV room, both her Daddy and Uncle Jake's eyes focused on her body. Typical of her father, the harmless looker he always was. Uncle Jake didn't move a muscle, his arms stretched along the back of the sofa, but his eyes tracked Heather's movements to a chair across the room. The men were watching SportsCenter, getting the scores from the East Coast.

As she laid back on the chair watching the boring TV program, she feel both of the adult men still admiring her chest in her tight top. The loose sweatpants gave away nothing about her legs. Daddy perked up and asked her rotely what had she been doing, and Heather blew him off by answering, "Oh, just reading Daddy." She grinned, realizing she wasn't lying. As she felt both men looking right at her chest, her nipples grew hard but were largely hidden by her bra.

While the two adult men resumed talking about meaningless male stuff, Heather slipped out of the room for a moment to retrieve her nail polish. Her toenails are already well-groomed, but they could use more attention. Plus, it was a way of giving Uncle Jake something to watch. Sitting back in the chair, she stretched a leg forward, leaned to grab her foot, and applied another thick layer of metallic pink polish on the big toenail. As she leaned on the chair pulling her leg up, her breasts pressed into her thighs, and leaning forward a bit of her cleavage became obvious inside her shirt. Heather didn't have to look up to know that Uncle Jake's eyes were fixated on that sight. A little rush to her head intoxicated the coed with the raw power she had over grown men, even her own father and uncle. Repainting already-painted toenails was an excrutiatingly slow process, of cousre, forcing her to lean forward quite some time.

Before she was finished, her Mom came into the room and announced she was ready for bed. Mom glanced at Heather, suggesting that the teenager get to sleep as well on the grounds that, "It will be a long day tomorrow, all six cousins get here."

Heather wasn't used to going to be around 10pm, so she effectively ignored her mother's suggestion. Heather felt content to just sit and be admired by Daddy and Uncle Jake.

When Mom finally went upstairs, the men continued their boring discussing unabated. Heather tried to watch the TV, but the sports simply did not interest her -- it was a long stream of statistics and results of athletes and teams that looked identical. So, bored, she sat motionless in the chair, feeling the men occasionally looking at her, but now mostly ignoring her. Her thoughts remained fixated on her aching vagina, now going through withdrawal symptoms of not having male attention, or at least another female's, for nearly two weeks. She wanted to get fucked so badly, it just was not fair, she needed things her parents just didn't understand. She figured she could go up to her bedroom and get back on the computer, but her father might catch her, it was far too early in the evening, so that wasn't an option either.

Instead, the horny teenager figured, she would just get drunk on attention. She announced, "It's too warm in here, Daddy," and she bounced out of her chair. Before either male could disagree with her, she was on her way up to her bedroom. Behind closed door once more, Heather ripped off her haltertop and removed her bra. Then she put the haltertop back on -- and, assuring herself with a look in the mirror -- her nipples formed distinctive bumps on her tight top. Then she kicked off her sweatpants and grabbed a cotton thong again, along with orange jogging shorts. Her roommate called them "Hooter shorts," because they had the look of tight short-shorts worn by the sluts at Hooter's. The fabric was thin, and the shorts were a couple of years old, so it was fairly worn. It was comfortable, and more importantly, it hugged her little ass tightly. Plus, her long, sleek legs were on display.

Heather giddily returned to the tv room, stretching out on the chair in front of her father and uncle. As she arched her back, she felt both men pathetically gazing at her erect nipples on her big round tits. She crossed her legs, and glancing out of her eye, she saw Daddy looking up and down her taut calves with desire. Daddy so loved her body, she knew. Uncle Jake seemed more interested in the tight haltertop showing off her tits than he did her legs. Their reaction was exactly what Heather anticipated, and it satisfied her on some levels, although making her ache on others.

The blonde let herself be admired until a few minutes later when Daddy announced everyone should go to bed. Heather again ignored him, although in truth she thought about going to bed to frig off. Uncle Jake seconded his brother-in-law's idea, and he stood up to leave the room. Daddy gave Heather a kiss on her forehead, followed by Uncle Jake standing over Heather smiling down sweetly. "See you in the morning," he said casually, his eyes still on her tits.

"Nightie night," the girl giggled back, finding herself a little embarrassed that she was putting herself out for observation so easily.

Uncle Jake excused himself to go into the first floor bathroom for a few minutes, while Daddy stood next to his daughter, ostensibly watching highlights of the Lakers-Spurs game. Heather realized, however, that he was glancing down to her body. She rolled onto her back on the chair, and she slowly stretched her legs open, exposing her crotch. Inside, she laughed at how Daddy loved to watch her show off. She looked up and, indeed, his eyes were looking right at the soft mound of the tight orange shorts between her sleek thighs.

The girl was high on herself. "I love you, Daddy," she sweetly purred, knowing it was teasing him that his daughter was such a fox.

"Me too," came his tempted reply, "you are the best, Heather."

Then Daddy kissed her forehead again, took a last glance at his daughter's crotch, and left the room with an obvious erection in his pants.

A moment later, before she could reposition herself, her Uncle emerged from the bathroom. He found himself instantly staring at his niece spread-open on a chair, almost pointing her vagina in his direction.

Heather quickly closed her knees, blushing, but she didn't look at his eyes. She did sit up more, arching her back again, pushing her C-cup melons forward so her aching nipples pointed at him instead. Uncle Jake slowly, casually, returned to sit on the sofa, transfixed by his niece.

"I was just going to watch some more TV, I don't think I'm real tired," said her uncle. His voice was calm and mellow.

"Oh, okay." The teenager ran her hand through her long hair, relaxing back in her comfortable chair. "Me, too."

Only one lamp was turned on in the room, providing only half the necessary light for the large area. The TV became the other light source. On the sofa, Uncle Jake sat quietly, breathing a little hard which Heather's ears discerned.

Uncle Jake's strong, crisp voice filled the void. "Want to watch something else?" he murmured , while he scooped up the remote and aimed it at the TV. Even before Heather blurted an affirmative, "Sure," he'd already flipped through several the channels. News dominated the local stations, but he surfed right past all of those boring shows. "Does this thing have movie stations?" he asks of the local cable package. Heather said it did, she thought.

Her uncle smiled over at her, holding out the large, universal remote with its vast array of little buttons. "Here," he smiled at his niece, "you live here, come over here and show me which channels."

She smiled at the offer, knowing it was an excuse to get her to stand up. She did as he wanted, and his eyes ravaged the sight of her full breasts in the thin haltertop, plus her tight shorts and long, smooth legs. She daintily stepped over to him, taking the remote with a soft, "Thanks," and she turned to face the TV. With a thought, she stepped forward. It wasn't for the remote; it was so she was standing between him and the TV. His eyes were right on her ass again, squarely staring at her rump in the thin, worn fabric of the old orange Hooter shorts.

Heather's pussy ached a bit more.

"What do you want to watch?" asked the blonde, passing through countless cable stations. She never watched television at college, so she was unfamiliar with the late-night show.

"Let's see what's on," came the stoic reply from behind her.

She liked having him look at her ass, but Heather felt she could tease him even better if she was closer. She stepped to the couch, taking a seat next to him on the long sofa, not close enough to touch him however. As she sat down, she suddenly smelled his masculine presence -- a mixture of cologne, sweat, and manhood. It maked her shudder a little more. She leaned back a bit and slipped closer to him, so her hip did touch his. His strong leg brushed against her smooth, waxed thigh and calf, feeling very comforting to the girl.

She was still flipping channels, but she had no idea what she was doing. "Tell me what you like," she said, annoyed for a moment the responsibility of watching a show was on her.

Uncle Jake took the remote back from her hands, and his arm just fleetingly touched the soft skin of her hand. "Here," he said, reacquiring the remote, "let me." He pointed the remote at the TV with one hand -- and his other hand suddenly slipped over the girl's shoulder, resting between her body and the sofa's backrest. Heather's body instinctively sunk back into his torso, nestling her back against the side of his strong chest. His presence filled her senses even more, a strong manly aroma, his powerful physique. Having him make contact made her shudder, and she felt an aching inside her shorts grow worse. The teasing, apparently, was going two ways.

Heather raised one of her legs, putting her foot on the sofa under her ass, bending her knee to the ceiling. Uncle Jake's hand slipped off of her shoulder and came to rest squarely the soft naked flesh of the girl's raised knee.

Her eyes turn to the TV, although your thoughts were all about the handsome hulk of a man sitting right behind her. He had the TV on the movie stations, and he was paging through them, barely pausing as he flipped one after another. Daddy apparently had bought all of the movie stations, so there were quite a few. Uncle Jake apparently had something in mind, he wasn't really looking at them to see what they were. But then his channel-changing stopped cold.

The TV was filled with the scene has a very sexy brunette girl in a bikini and thong, talking to some handome older guy as they stood around the pool of a very lavish backyard. Uncle Jake put the remote down, as Heather felt his hot breath on the nape of her neck. A second later on the TV, the girl and the guy started making out. This was one of those late-night cable movies; not porn, but quite, almost. Heather's pussy twitched worse.

Suddenly, she feel very guilty -- guilty, guilty guilty. She had turned on her own Uncle, and now with her parents upstairs, she was here here on the sofa basically in his arms. And a glance at his crotch revealled he was definitely aroused.

Uncle Jake whistled quietly at the girl on the TV. "She's really sexy," he purred into the blonde's ear softly. The warm breath of his words landed on her exposed neck and earlobe, giving her shivers. His mouth moved closer to her ear, and in an even softer but more confident voice, he said, "I really, really love beautiful sexy women."

Heather kew it was a complement directed at her, so she immediately giggled sweety and respond with a quiet, "Aww, thanks." Heather couldn't find any other words to respond. Uncle Jake was making a move, and she was unable to articulate a response. Yes? No? Her pussy wanted cock, he was dreamy sexy, and he was her Uncle.

Her non-response, she knew, would be interpreted as a signal to continue.

Uncle Jake's hand on her knee was now softly stroking the skin inside her leg, making little circles on her soft skin. She was getting goosebumps on her legs and arms, between his fingers gently caressing her and his hot breath on her neck. The teasing was immensely enjoyable, and she didn't want it to stop, even though she knew it couldn't reach its ultimate conclusion. Her nipples were so swollen in her tight shirt, and her clit ached in her tight cotton thong. Heather reached across her uncle's body behind her, trying to obtain the remote again. He handed it to her. "Here," the girl moaned playfully, pressing herself harder against his chest behind her, "if you like sexy girls, we can watch . . . this." She vague knew what she wanted to find; her father used to watch it the past summer before she went to college, and a couple of times she spied on the TV hiding in the other room. Heather flipped through the movie stations, figuring it was somewhere in the nearby channels.

Flip, flip, flip, flip . . . .

There. The sex station, a softcore porn station that started at 10pm and ran past midnight. Instantly, Heather and her Uncle were watching a very studly, ripped guy boning a short-haired, petite blonde doggy-style. The movie didn't show penetration, but the looks on both of their faces screamed hot, deep sex. Heather laughed and had to hurry to lower the TV's volume so the girl's screams of ecstacy didn't awaken your parents upstairs.

The appearance of the porn on TV is just what Uncle Jake had in mind. "God yesss," he muttered under hot breath, and his palm on his niece's knee suddenly became sweaty. Both consenting relatives froze a few seconds, watching the pseudo-fucking on the TV. The girl was even smaller than Heather, and shorter too, her size-0, 90-pound body so tiny compared to the linebacker fucking her from behind. Her ass was getting slapped with each thrust forward, and the screams of joy hardly sounded contrived. She was getting the stuffing fucked out of her.

"Fuck that's hot," Uncle Jake moaned, his hand slipping a little higher up the inside of Heather's leg. Heather felt it, and she loved it. She leaned back more, dropping her foot from under her ass to the floor, so she could lean back more against her Uncle and spread her smooth thighs open. The motion allowed him to feel and caress her velvety inner leg, his fingers tracing light circles up and down. Heather could smell his rockhard cock in his pants.

His fingers slid higher and higher up her inner leg, closer to the shorts and her mound. Heather closed her eyes, feeling this sexy man touching her in the softest of places, but her brain woke up and told her, this is your Uncle damned it. He can't be reaching to touch your pussy!