Nifty At Fifty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

David himself didn't drink, the result of an embarrassing incident that had occurred some 12 years earlier when he had gotten drunk at a company Christmas party and made some inappropriate comments.

Nita did, however, enjoy a few drinks in a social setting, but she'd learned long ago how to pace herself and she always knew when to quit.

Midway through the party, during one of the band's breaks, she walked to the stage and stood in front of one of the microphones. When she had everyone's attention, she spoke of her appreciation.

"I want to thank everyone for coming tonight," she said. "This is such a wonderful surprise that I just ... Quite frankly, I had been feeling down about this day, because turning 50 seems to be where you start to get old. But I don't feel old today, and for that I have to thank the man of my dreams, the man who made all of this happen, and made it happen in such an inventive way. David has been the rock of my life for so long, and I truly love him just as much today as I did when we were married. Sweetheart, you're the best husband a wife could have, and I hope we have many more good times in the future. Heck, let's plan on doing this again in 10 years!"

Later, as they danced a slow number, Nita let her body rub up close to David's, giving him a subtle dry-hump, and she didn't care if anyone saw. But if they did, they just kept their own counsel. Friends and family had seen David and Nita together at social functions many times before and they always got a kick out of the way the couple still acted like newlyweds.

As they danced, Nita whispered in her husband's ear, "I hope you're ready to fuck me, and fuck me hard, because I am so horny. This whole day has just put a charge in me."

"OK, darling, but I hope you know that I've got specific plans for you, so you'd better be ready," David whispered back.

"I'm ready for anything you can dish out, big boy," Nita said seductively.

"Anything?" David said, squeezing Nita's butt cheeks suggestively.

"Anything," Nita said.

Most of the guests had brought gifts, and Nita had opened them all. She figured she'd gotten more than enough from David, but when they got back to their room, after the party finally broke up, he had two packages for her that he'd had stashed away.

She was still wearing the sexy dress he'd gotten for her, and she was sitting on the love seat in the front room of the suite sipping a soda. The packages were wrapped in plain paper, and she quickly tore open the larger of the two.

She gasped when she opened the box and saw that it contained a vibrator, and a juicy one at that. It was easily 10 inches long and quite fat, and was made of smooth black plastic. She looked up at David, who had an evil grin on his face.

"Go on, open the other one," he said. "You'll probably like it even better."

Sure enough, when Nita got the second package open, she just stared lustfully at the large butt plug that sat in the box. It was bigger than the one she had at home, by quite a bit. This one was about six inches long and about two and a half inches wide at the base.

Nita could feel the flush rise from her feet to her head, and her pussy got juicy in a hurry. She stood up then and gathered her husband in a hot embrace, kissing him deeply, while his hands roamed over the body.

"I can't wait to see you use your new toys," David said. "Come on. I've been a good boy too long tonight. I think it's time we were bad."

In no time, David was naked, although in keeping with his nature he carefully hung up his suit and gathered his dirty socks and underwear in a neat pile. Nita, on the other hand, left her dress in a red puddle on the floor of the bedroom, along with her bra.

At David's insistence, she left the panties, the stockings and her heels on. As he lounged naked on the bed, his erection aimed at the ceiling, Nita slowly strutted toward the bed. She cupped her tits in each hand, then rolled each nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

She lay down on the bed, and they kissed slowly, with the smoldering tenderness of a couple who have been together for a long time. As they kissed, Nita moved David's hand away from his cock and replaced it with her own, softly stroking him.

Then she sighed as she felt David's hands slowly slide down her body. She squirmed as he caressed her breasts, flicking her nipples with his forefinger. Nita groaned as her arousal began to climb to a steadily higher pitch.

Quickly, he slid down the bed slightly and sucked her right nipple into his mouth, licking and nibbling on the pink tip, then he turned his attention to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

All the while, Nita slowly worked David's hot cock with her hand. Occasionally, she used her fingers to swirl the copious flow of pre-cum over the crown and down the shaft, getting him nice and slick.

She couldn't wait. Rolling him onto his back, Nita knelt on the bed between his legs, hefting his cock in both hands. She stared hotly into the eyes of her loving husband as she rubbed his leaking cock over her pursed lips, coating them with the clear fluid that welled from the tip.

Such a beautiful cock, she thought, and it's all mine. In her youth, before she'd met David, she'd had a few men who had bigger dicks, but none of them had combined David's classically-sculpted seven inches with his control and his inventiveness.

Even after 30 years, she still vividly recalled the first time they had made love. David had fucked her four times that night and she'd lost count of how many times he'd made her come.

Now, at age 51, he wasn't quite able to get it up four times in a night like he once did, but he was usually still good for twice in a night, especially if he'd gone several days without coming, and more especially if he'd dropped one of his little yellow pills, which he'd done earlier.

They'd always gotten a good laugh at the commercials for the drugs that treated "erectile dysfunction." They understood, as did most middle-aged men, that they were used less for erectile dysfunction and more as an aphrodisiac. And they had to admit, the drugs worked quite well.

David felt a shudder run through his body as he wallowed in the hot stare from his wife. He knew that look, and it was the look of a woman who was ready to do anything he wanted.

"Go on, baby, suck my cock," he whispered. "You know you need it."

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed as she slid the head of his cock past her lips. She worked a good two-thirds of him into her mouth then began the slow up-and-down motion that she'd perfected over the years, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she bobbed her head on David's dick.

"I do need it. I need it badly," she panted as she pulled her mouth off his cock and lapped at his shaft, treating it almost like a fleshy ice cream cone.

When Nita slurped David's cock back into her mouth again, he sat up on the bed, which had the effect of driving his cock a little bit deeper into her mouth.

As she worked her mouth on his cock, David slid his hands over his wife's tart butt, kneading the tight loaves, then he gripped the sides of her thong and pulled it tight, sawing the thin strip of material over her ass and her creamy pussy.

"Mmmmm, God," Nita exclaimed, wrenching his cock from her mouth and frantically rubbing the drool-covered head over her face.

David's cock was like a steel bar, and he decided it was time to kick things up a notch. He left Nita on her knees as he crawled out from under her, then reached over to the bedside table, picked up the butt plug and the tube of jelly, and knelt behind his wife.

He took just a second to once again admire his wife's saucy butt and well-toned legs, before he peeled her soaking-wet panties away from her crotch and slid them halfway down her thighs.

Nita groaned heavily as David slid two fingers between her juicy labia and rubbed over her clit, which was already sitting out of its hood in stark readiness. He used just the flat part of his fingers over her gushing pussy and back up to her puckered ass, getting it slick with her the fluid from her cunt.

Slowly, carefully, he pushed his middle finger into her pussy, and Nita cried out softly as he began to work the digit back and forth in her soupy cunt. Quickly, he added a second finger and used his thumb to roll her clit around.

Nita could feel her climax building to a white-hot crescendo, and she humped back on her husband's fingers to get herself there quicker.

But David wasn't having any of that. Before she could crash over the top, he pulled his hand away and let her cool down while he pulled her panties all the way off.

Nita growled in frustration, but there was laughter in the sound, because she knew the game he was playing, and she knew that the longer she held out before coming, the better it would be when she finally did come.

When he had discarded Nita's panties, David lay down on his stomach, with his hips in the air, and brought his face right up to her crotch. He stared at the pink slit, already wet and open, with the well-trimmed bush as a frame.

He inhaled the aroma of her arousal, and once again slid his fingers into her pie. He fingered Nita's pussy for maybe a minute, then brought two fingers up to her anus and circled the hole several times, getting it even wetter.

Nita moaned as she felt one of David's fingers penetrating her ass, while another finger pushed its way into her pussy. David quickly got a slow, but steady rhythm going, with two fingers working her crotch, one in her pussy and the other in her ass.

Just when Nita thought she was about to come, David pulled his hand away, gave her a few seconds to cool down, then slipped two fingers into her ass and two into her pussy and started in again.

Nita clutched the sheet tightly with her hands as the feeling welled up strong in her body. She so wanted to come from David's fingers working in her holes, but she also wanted to wait, to let the power build up in her.

But her control was sorely tested when David pulled his hand away, leaned in and swiped his tongue in a majestic arc from her clit over to her ass.

"Aiiii, God!" she wailed as her orgasm began to come to a head. David's lips and tongue were all over her holes like a madman, working her pussy for a few frantic seconds, then spearing her asshole for a another few seconds.

David was in heaven as he buried his face in his wife's twitching snatch. He was ready now to feel her body cutting loose, and she quickly gave him what he wanted.

Nita shivered and shook as her climax burst through her body from her husband's aggressive oral assault.

David didn't give her any time to recover. Pulling his face away from her crotch, he picked up the tube of jelly, squeezed out a generous dollop onto his fingers, then pushed them into her butt.

Nita felt like she was being swept away on a cloud of sensation as David fucked her ass with his fingers, getting the slick lube way up inside of her.

When he had her ass all slick and open, he pulled his fingers out, picked up the plug, rubbed his hand over it to get it slippery, then pressed the tip to her opening and slowly pushed it in.

Nita's eyes were screwed shut as she felt the huge intruder make its way into her ass. And when the fattest part entered her and the plug was locked in securely, she gave out a sharp scream that was the weird combination of pain and pleasure she always experienced when she first got her ass filled.

"Oh, God, David!" she squealed. "Fuck me. God, fuck me, baby. I need you in me. Feels ... so ... good!"

David was ready. He got up on his knees, moved in behind his wife, aimed his cock at the juicy opening of her pussy and rammed his way in with as much force as he could muster, filling her up with all seven inches in one screaming plunge.

"AHHHHHH SHEEEEEEIIIIIITTTT!" Nita wailed, and her entire body shook as another powerful orgasm exploded through her body from the strength of David's cock as it roared into her cunt.

David gripped Nita's butt as he methodically worked his cock back and forth in her pussy, then he leaned over, so that his chest was sliding over her sweaty back and whispered in her ear.

"Doesn't it feel good to have you pussy and your ass filled at the same time?" he said softly. "Imagine that I'm fucking your pussy while some other man is fucking your ass. We're giving you that DP you've always wanted. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh, baby, it's ... the best," Nita panted. She was barely capable of speech as yet another climax built up steam from the feeling of being filled in both holes.

Once her ass had gotten adjusted to the fat rubber plug, it was causing sensations like she'd never felt in her life. Coupled with the feeling of David's fantastic cock fucking her pussy, it was like she'd died and gone to heaven.

David could feel the power of Nita's super-slick walls as they tried to squeeze the cum out of his cock. But he resisted the urge to just plow her pussy for all he was worth and explode in righteous orgasm. He had something else in mind.

Nita's body was shaking hard as her third orgasm quickly rocketed to the top, and she gave out a gasping cry as it burst forth like a July Fourth fireworks display.

That was the cue David had been looking for. He reached down and suddenly, forcefully, ripped the butt plug from Nita's ass, and he nearly came right then as he marveled at the gaping hole it left behind.

Squeezing his cock tightly at the base, he jerked his cock from his wife's pussy and pushed it into her ass, hard and fast.

Nita did scream then, in absolute pleasure, as David rhythmically fucked her ass with his rock-hard cock.

David managed to get himself under control, but he decided he needed a way to rest for a few minutes, so he rolled onto his side, pulling Nita with him into a spoon position. In this way he could relax a little while still working his cock back and forth in his wife's butt.

And Nita saw an opportunity to really send herself over the top as she looked over to the bedside table and saw the long vibrator. She picked it up, switched it on and slid the long smooth pole into her dripping pussy.

As she held the vibrator with one hand, she squeezed her tits with the other, sending crackling sparks of sensation through her body.

David shivered himself as he felt the hard vibrator buzzing in Nita's cunt, mere millimeters from where he was leisurely fucking her ass. He could feel his climax beginning to boil, and he was ready.

Keeping his cock firmly in Nita's butt, he rolled back onto his knees, maneuvering her legs so that she was on her back. He picked up her ankles, placed them on his shoulders, leaned in so that she was bent almost in half and set about pounding his wife's ass with long, powerful strokes.

Nita's head thrashed on the pillow as an entire series of climactic jolts ripped through her body. She stared through lust-glazed eyes at the intense, almost demonic look in David's eyes as he fucked her ass with utter abandon, while she plunged the vibrator deep into her cunt with both hands.

They had long since passed the point where they were capable of coherent speech, and the room was filled with grunts, gasps and groans as they worked together in ecstatic harmony.

Just about the time Nita's eyes rolled back in her head from the intensity of her long-running orgasm, David felt the rusty crackle of his own climax. With a sharp cry, he plunged forward one final time then spewed a monstrous explosion of cum deep in his wife's ass.

He groaned in total release as he basted Nita's bowels with his hot cream, which he'd had stored back for almost a week.

Nita was barely conscious as she let the vibrator fall out of her pussy while she clutched at her husband's sweaty back. They held each other tight as their mutual climax finally ran its course, until David's sated cock slipped out of her distended ass, a flow of hot cum trailing behind him.

"Happy birthday, baby," David whispered in his wife's ear.

"Wow!" Nita breathed as she felt David roll to the side and gather her in his arms. "Mercy me, but that was good."

"Like I said, you're still the sexiest woman I've ever known," he said. "And I do love you more today than I did when we first met."

Just then, Nita's glance fell on the Jacuzzi in the corner of the bedroom, and a slow smile creased her face.

"How about we take a little dip in the hot tub?" she said. "Then maybe we can do this again."

"Oh, I think I've got a little more left in this thing," David said, squeezing his flaccid cock. "But the old body needs a little break."

As they relaxed under the churning jets of the Jacuzzi, Nita turned serious. She was lying back between her husband's legs, leaning against his chest.

"David, honey, how much longer are you going to have to travel like you do?" she asked. "That's the only thing in our lives that I'd change if I could. You're gone a whole lot more than I'd like, and you work so hard. I'd hate for you to get to retirement and not be able to enjoy it."

"Sweetheart, I honestly don't know," David replied. "I figure that if things continue as they are with the company, I'll be able to take early retirement with full benefits when I'm 61. That's 10 years, and they usually prefer the younger folks to do a lot of the legwork that I'm doing now. So I'd guess no more than a couple of years at the most before I get a more desk-bound position."

"Good, because I want to spend as much time as I can with you," Nita said, and as she did she reached behind her and felt David's cock, which was beginning to show signs of stirring.

"I don't know, you might fuck me to death if we spend too much time together," David said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but what a way to go," Nita said as she slid around and planted a hot, wet liplock on her husband's mouth. Their tongues battled furiously as they kissed, while Nita continued softly stroking David's rapidly hardening cock.

"So what else did you have in mind for my hot little body?" Nita said when they broke their embrace.

David pulled her to him and whispered in her ear, and Nita growled suggestively when he told her what he wanted.

They shut off the hot tub, climbed out, dried off then lay back down on the bed, their naked bodies slithering together. Moving easily, they quickly found themselves in a 69 position, both still lying on their sides.

Almost simultaneously, they each pulled up the other's left leg, exposing their aroused sex to the other's gaze. Nita's red, swollen pussy was already wet with anticipation, her labia splayed open, while David's cock sat up high and proud, and his balls hung low and ready.

There was no tease this time, no long build-up. Both Nita and David went right at the object of their desire, pressing their faces to the other's crotch.

Nita opened her mouth and slid David's cock past her lips, taking as much as she could handle in one fell swoop. David planted his lips on Nita's wet cunt, suctioning her whole sex into his mouth like a starving man.

As Nita's tongue swirled around the shaft of David's cock, David lapped at Nita's pussy like a dog, licking up her slit, then finishing with a flourish at her swollen clit. They both hummed in satisfaction as they pleasured each other with their mouths, with just a little assistance from their hands.

At length, Nita rolled David onto his back, the better to sink her mouth onto his now-throbbing hard cock. While she held his cock at the base with one hand, she used the other to caress his balls. David wrapped his hands on Nita's butt and pulled her dripping cunt onto his mouth.

David got his whole mouth on his wife's wet, pink pussy, sucking hard on the pliant flesh and evoking a frantic hum of lust from Nita's cock-filled mouth.

Releasing her from his mouth, he used his tongue to lick his way up her slot, up to her red, swollen anus. He licked all around the hole, and felt a surge of lust when it opened right up for him.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers