Nigella Ch. 04

Story Info
She's served a black & white sandwich.
6.3k words
4.27
44k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Sharing Nigella

The first three chapters of my adventures with Nigella Lawson were published earlier. In the first chapter I had some daydreams after I watched her on TV. In the second chapter I first met her. Thanks to some favorable circumstances I was able to check my daydreams in reality. In the third chapter I discovered her submissive nature, leading to some anal exploitation.

After that Thursday night, the Friday and Saturday nights went by satisfactory. It must have been a long dry spell for Nigella, because she proved to be quite hungry for manmeat and I was happy to feed her nightly. When I told her Saturday she had to take an exam in dirty sex, she complied after some gentle persuasion. Of course she graduated, passing her test with honors. We appropriately celebrated by dowsing her with my favorite champagne... My submissive, sexy cook was scheduled to leave Monday in the afternoon, and I had announced our last night on Sunday would hold a surprise for her. First she looked uncomfortable, but she eased up when I took her to a formal dinner. I told her to present herself in full eveningwear. Her black designer dress looked spectacular and finally showed enough cleavage to draw many compliments and lecherous looks. Her dress had a full skirt allowing me ample space for what I had in mind. As could be expected from a celebrity, matching Manolo Blahnik silver colored pumps and handbag completed her outfit. Very elegant and sophisticated...

When I made the restaurant reservation I specifically had asked for a room flanking the main dining room and a table in a corner with both our seats against the wall. After we had ordered, I moved my cool hand under her full skirt - to warmer regions. As a true lady Nigella kept smiling while my hand made a trip to her tropical garden. Our waiter kept a straight face but he definitely noticed my hand was hidden under the table and it was moving. Nigella noticed I showed him what I was doing. The pale white complexion of her cheeks turned out beet red but there was no way she could escape. I loved it. How refreshing to see a woman of her age blush like that. She already felt extremely embarrassed and ashamed but this surely wouldn't be the end. It would be a joy to dig an even deeper hole for her...

By the time the main course was served I had slipped a finger in her pleasure channel. The lady might be embarrassed but she was surely enjoying herself. She was quite wet! The kitchen surpassed itself to please their famous guest. The main course was an exquisite culinary delight. I had to use both my hands to handle my knife and fork, temporarily refraining from other pleasures. When we had finished our main dish and had ordered dessert, it was time again for some entertainment. I told Nigella to get to the ladies room to take off her panties. She had learned not to object. What a difference a couple of days can make! I was proud of the way she regally returned to our table, knowing well how her purse hiding her panties burned in her arm. When I ordered coffee it was time to bring her obedience to another level. Most of the other patrons had already left and only one elderly couple remained, seated on the other side of the restaurant.

"Two coffees." I ordered. "The lady will take it black, you can serve the coffee after at least six minutes...!"

It was clear hint for our waiter and even if he had any doubts, I gave him a silent wink with my eyes to be gone. It was a sign for Nigella to get her freshly churned cream by self-service... Her beautiful brown eyes looked flustered when she looked at me.

"Ppuuhlease..." She whispered, looking ill at ease to the left and to the right.

I didn't answer but just took her purse and let it drop to the floor. She knew what to do and I just waited. Only after a couple of seconds she dived under the table. Understandably she worked fast; she had me zipped down and my cock out in a flash. In spite of her hurry, she licked my bulb lovingly and passionately. It was nice for some moments but I needed more. Bringing my hand under the tablecloth I gripped her neck and pulled her mouth towards me. I heard muffled sounds coming from down under but I kept her mouth firmly in place. It did not take her long to start her throat working. It felt delicious... With urgency and yet a perfect technique the muscles of her throat slid over the length of my erection, massaging it, cuddling it in a silent, sucking embrace. I calmly took my time for some discrete pumping until I dumped my load deep in her contracting funnel.

It was perfect timing. When our waiter returned Nigella just had recovered from her position under the table. With self-awareness only a member of the upper class can maintain, she dabbed a drop of the slimy fluid from the corner of her mouth as if it was the most natural thing to do. Approvingly I worked my hand under her skirt again, tenderly stroking her clit.

"Put on your panties again..." I whispered in her ear. "... and don't wet them, or you will have put them in your mouth so you will taste and smell how horny you are." I added ominously.

She threw me an unhappy look, knowing well that this announcement would make her juices flow more copiously during our trip back to the hotel. To be gagged with her own soaking wet panty certainly would be an appetizing prospect for a submissive wench. I kept quiet during our cab ride, letting the tension mount and bubble within my beautiful package of female flesh. By the time we entered the common area between our bedrooms, I imagined seeing her shiver. Was it anticipation or fear?

"You don't have to be afraid." I said reassuringly.

"I am not!"

Suddenly a flicker of the old Nigella was visible, full in control of herself, just as I first met her.

I didn't react, only letting my hands wander over her evening dress until they took a dive in her cleavage. It was to let her know, despite her last attitude I would be in charge from now on. Her mounds were superb as ever but these fascinating wonders of nature would be new to me, every time I would feel the firm flesh warming the palms of my hands. Kissing her on her neck I let her dress slide from her shoulders. Nigella was almost uncovered now. I noticed the silvery color of her stockings matched the color of her shoes: she was perfect in all details.

She barely had entered her bedroom when she suddenly cried out and pushed back into my arms.

"Mike... help... there is man inside!"

She was right. I saw a black guy standing near her bed.

"It is the man who attacked me in the Park! I recognize him, it is the man who atttacked me...!"

Nigella panicked, stammering incoherently, pushing herself even further into the circle of my arms. I sighed and gripped her shoulders so she could face me.

"Look, Nigella, that man is my buddy Jake... he is a bodyguard too! I asked him to assist me giving you a real New York experience: nearly mugged by a black guy, saved by a real hero with all the romantic fringe benefits..."

Her eyes widened... I enjoyed looking at all her changing face expressions when she let my words slowly sink in. Suddenly I saw the fire returning in her eyes and her arm rising in outrage but before she could harm herself I already had her wrist in a preemptive grip.

"Y y you... you fooled me..." She stammered.

"Sure!" I admitted. "You looked very cute when you sucked my cock clean...!"

I rubbed it in, convinced that this humiliation would turn her on even more.

"You were a real pain in the butt those first days. Jake did everything to entertain you and gave a fine performance. Now it is your turn to perform with Jake and let me enjoy the show. You will be quite safe under my supervision... What about some promotion of interracial relationships? Imagine all the raunchy details you can tell your lady friends during your afternoon tea sessions..."

Now she had the complete picture of the surprise I had prepared for her. There still was some spunk in her, trying to resist but otherwise I was sure a gnawing lust was slowly creeping up her belly. To make her situation even worse, keeping up a dignified resistance met some technical problems. It is difficult to resist, being half naked and an overflow of cunt juice leaking down the thighs. I ended her predicament by bending her over my knee and whacking her behind. After a few firm strokes I already felt her soften up. Before she knew I dragged her to the bed and had her tied to the posts again, with her arms wide spread like the other night. Only now I took Jake to one side.

"OK Jake, have some fun...!" I said.

Jake was not so sure.

"Are you sure, Mike? I wanna have no trouble, man..." he whispered, looking at the struggling brunette. Her legs were flapping in the air and she was moaning, but I know better.

"She is putting up a show. Trust me, she will enjoy it...!"

"Man...! Are you really sure...?"

For Nigella our inaudible whispers must have looked threatening. Not knowing what to come it only increased her tension. I moved over to a comfortable armchair and sat down.

"OK Jake, give our guest a nice clean rape and let me enjoy the show!"

I looked at her white flapping legs.

"Those legs look damn sexy...!" I added.

Jake seemed reassured and slowly started to undress, unintentionally prolonging her agony as his ebony frame was slowly unveiled. My buddy Jake is a bodyguard like me but he also assists me now and then, in making adult movies. When we need a man for some interracial scenario, he is our guy.

Let me elaborate about black guys. First: there are black guys and there are reallyblackguys if you know what I mean. Jake is good buddy and a nice guy, he is coal-black and for people not knowing him, he can look really menacing. Second: there is a myth about the size of black dicks. Most experts seem to agree that black dicks onlylookbigger because in the flaccid state they are. In erection however, black dicks are barely larger than white dicks. That may be true, but Jake is the exception! His dick reallyisbigger, at least nine inches and even more, depending whether a girl is making him really happy! For some reason a white cunt filled by an oversize black cock is considered extremely exciting for most people. Because of that Jake became quite popular among blonde Playmates, participating in the Great Playmate Pornstar Hunt. Especially attractive blonde Playmates from the Southern States wrote raunchy scenarios. They all ended in wild couplings allowing the Playmates to show off their matt white skin, later to be covered and penetrated by the contrasting ebony of Jake's gleaming body. It was certainly a pleasant way to prove, how politically correct and sexually liberated these wonderful creatures were. Their creamy long legs, clasping around a black, pumping bottom; their soft red lips, lovingly sucking a big black bulb; their pink cunts, stretched and filled to the limit by a pitch-black rod; all these obscene moving images never failed to achieve their intended effect on the libido of both males and females.

When Jake let his pants drop Nigella finally could have a look at the surprise that was in store for her. It stood up like a magnificent monolith but catching sight of this attractive prospect, she only rolled her head from side to side as a damsel in extreme distress. I expected Jake wouldn't be too disturbed. He was used to scenarios like that. He quietly lay down next to her and gently put his hands on those superb mounds, starting to mold and massage the pale flesh with his black fingers. I couldn't blame him for choosing those attractions first. Proudly placed on the two wobbling puddings, the cute crowns almost begged to be touched and fondled. Nigella started to hyperventilate.

"Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands...! No... noooo! You black baahsterd...! You're smelling... Let go of me!"

Ai, ai... Nigella shouldn't say that ever! Jake really is a nice, gentle man but he can get mad when you are calling him names. I saw the veins at his temple swell and now he was looking vicious without even trying. I really couldn't understand why in the world Nigella would say something like that. She was a clever lady and she easily could predict what effect a remark like that would have on him. Unless... could she have done it on purpose...? While I was thinking this over, Jake already had taken action.

First he slapped her in her face making her scream.

"So lady, you think I'm smelling? Well, you're wrong! Wrong you hear! You don't agree? Here, you can smell my armpit...!"

Tied with her arms wide, Nigella was totally helpless when Jake buried her nose in his armpit. First at his left, quietly leaving her to herself while she turned and twisted her face in his hairy hollow for a couple of minutes. When he let her whiningly inhale, it was only to repeat the procedure at his right. By the time he was finished there, Nigella came up with glazy eyes, softly moaning in misery. WOW! I enjoyed this show immensely but Jake was not done yet, not by a long shot. He moved over till her head was between her knees. Behind the milky mountains I had a perfect view of her face between the black columns of his thighs.

"Now you can sniff at my nuts."

I saw her cute little nose disappear when it was buried under his hairy black sacs. Her muffled cries filled the air when Jake started to rub his heavy pendulous balls into her face.

"You think I'm filthy. Now lick it clean...!"

I heard from the soft lapping sounds that Nigella complied obediently. When she licked and sucked his nuts long enough to his satisfaction, Jake unceremoniously shoved his cock in her mouth. It is usual in porn movies that the lady performer starts to lick and suck the appendages before taking the front part of the cock in her mouth. This phase passed, they finally dedicate their oral arts to deep-throating and mouth-fucking. Because Jake took the shortcut, Nigella was so lucky to receive his black meat all at once. I couldn't believe she ate the whole thing and she didn't believe it either. Only when she started making gagging sounds, Jake stopped to let her inhale.

"May be you can fuck her first." I suggested.

I couldn't wait to see that black rod disappear between those creamy-white thighs. To my annoyance Nigella started to shout that he was too big and that kind of nonsense. Of course he was big! It exactly was supposed to be part of her fun...! Her legs kept flinging around and I decided to give Jake a hand. After I had pushed down her ankles, with some efforts I could pull her panties down. When I had them removed, I noticed the big wet spot, copiously covered by turbid slime inside. Well, well... talking about smelly stuff! Nigella kept shouting, pleading and moaning. I remembered our conversation earlier that night and moved over to her head. Her eyes widened when she saw me crumple her wet panties to a ball.

"No, no... please!"

It didn't help, I easily forced her mouth open and gagged her, shoving her own panties deep in her mouth. Then I sat down to enjoy the main event. Jake already had prepared by gripping her ankles and pushing her legs forward and wide. Her shapely legs were still enclosed by the silver-colored stockings. The feet of the classic big V was still fitted by her fashionable shoes. These glamorous details only added to the mood of obscene decadence. What a sight to watch such a luxurious lady fucked by an unleashed black hunk!

Jake was a true professional, used to take care of maximal visibility in all his actions, never blocking the view by an arm or a thigh. Relaxed I could admire how he opened her cunt, not by his hand but by pushing and rotating her upper thighs. The rosy petals unfolded, offering a wicked view of the dewy folds inside. Then there was the knock at her front door, an inquisitive eye peeking inside.

Jake was more than a professional, he was a true master. The way he let his knob slowly part her inner labia, allowing the soft lips tenderly enclose the orb of his staff was poetry in motion. It looked like her pink inner lips kissed his enormous black erection, welcoming it home into the secret folds of her inner sanctum. It softened the fierceness of being breached by such an almost monstrous dark invader. Nigella still had a difficult time, letting out long drawn-out, muffled moans. Her bottom, practically the only part of her body she could move, was hopping and tilting like mad under the huge penetration. Despite its size Jake always manages to let his cock completely disappear and he made no exception for her.

I must admit I had the most respect for the lady. Of course she was somewhat uncomfortable with her mouth gagged and her arms tied up, but given these circumstances she absorbed Jake's cock quite well. Watching the movements of her butt closely, more and more I conjectured Nigella was not trying to dodge his thrusts.... she was responding! It was amazing! Excited I watched how her legs curled around his rump, how her lower belly undulated, countering the strokes of his hips. After a while a creamy circle of slime started to appear at the base of his stiff cylinder. What a bitch in heat she was...!

I have made several adult movies on both sides of the camera, but this was the first time I could just relax, lean back and enjoy the show. The sound quality of adult movies is excellent nowadays, but nothing is more exciting than the sopping sounds of sweaty bodies rutting away in heat. Jake remained the true professional, quietly positioning her wonderful legs, high up, wide, to the left, to the right, but always allowing me clear views of the pistoning parts of their bodies. I admired his stamina; the son-of-a-gun was having the time of his life. He not only fucked her, he enjoyed all her attractions. Now totally undisturbed, he let his hands roam over her breasts and her thighs, teasing her nipples and her ass. He doubled her body up, bringing her knees up to her ears, transforming her bottom to a giant smooth-skinned plum with one hospitable hole. His pace increased till he suddenly slowed down, only his gluteal muscles contracting till his frame shuddered.... coming to a complete standstill. I didn't need to have snapshots to know what had happened in her deep recesses. Exhausted Jake let himself roll on the mattress.

"My gaawd, Mike. This is nice lunchmeat! Her cunt muscles..."

"Yes I know." I interrupted him dryly. "Sit down over there, we'll have some more fun in a minute."

It was time to release the lady and enjoy some carnal fun myself. I moved over to free her from her straps and remove her panties from her mouth. Nigella was breathing heavily, looking much disorientated. I didn't give her any more time to recuperate and went straight to the next order of business. I applied a leather dog collar to her neck, holding her at the end of a leash.

"Come, doggie." I said, signing her to get off he bed. "On your knees... come on!"

I kept her on the leash when I led her to Jake who was waiting for her in an armchair.

"No, not on your hands! On your elbows and knees!"

Lowering herself down, Nigella crawled over the carpet till she reached Jake's feet. When she looked up she faced his black totem pole that miraculously had risen from the death.

"Look." I said accusingly. "You made his cock all wet and slimy!"

In fact, most of the drying slime was the remains of Jake's goo but mentioning that would spoil the argument. Anyway, she didn't protest but just started to lick the slime-covered cock, starting at the base. It made me proud how well trained she was, not needing any commands to know what was expected from her. It was all new to Jake who gripped her head, pushing it further down. I saw her cheeks bulging under the pressure of the oversized fruit that was filling her mouth.

12