Nigella Ch. 05

Story Info
It's all anal for her till the painful end.
2.7k words
4.24
43.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Slave Nigella

The first four chapters of my adventures with Nigella Lawson were published earlier. In the first chapter I had some daydreams after I watched her on TV. In the second chapter I first met her. Thanks to some favorable circumstances I was able to check my daydreams in reality. In the third chapter I discovered her submissive nature, leading to some anal exploitation. In the fourth chapter she promoted interracial relationships and was served a sandwich. This final chapter immediately follows afterwards.

After being exposed to the explosion of come, Nigella remained kneeling on the carpet, her face covered with the slimy evidence of her last humiliation. I looked at Jake. He was breathing heavily in the aftermath of his climax. Quickly I made up my mind.

"I need some privacy... " I discretely signaled him to go. "I see you in the morning."

"See ye..." He gave Nigella a sympathetic look. "...Be good to her."

"I will."

After he left, I turned to her. She was trying to wipe away slime, splattered on one of her eyelids. Her other hand was moving between her thighs. I took her arm and led to the bed.

"Take off your shoes."

After she did, I quietly put straps on her wrists to have arms fixed wide open again. Then I applied strips circling around her knees, raising her upper thighs like a frog. She was completely naked for the first time this evening and completely at my disposal.

"Look at me."

I saw there was still life in her, a soft smoldering fire of a desire yet to be fulfilled. The lady was a firecracker with a long fuse.

"I saw you were pleasuring yourself "

"I didn't."

"Oh, yes, you did! Don't lie to me; you were touching your button with your hand. Earlier I saw you rubbing your thighs against each other." I waited a moment. "But now you can't anymore, can you...? All your pleasure will have to come from me..."

I smiled to her and suggestively stroked her clit softly. Her lower body undulated in response.

"Now, I could do more if you are honest with me."

I stroked her again, longer now, fueling her smoldering desire for more.

"You like to be humiliated, don't you?"

Her reply came after some hesitation

"Yes..." She whispered hoarsely.

I wiped the slime from her eyelid and brought my finger to her mouth to have it licked clean. Then I tantalized her clit again.

"Did it excite you when I put the hot spice in your ass?"

"Yes..."

"Did it excite you when Jake came all over your face?"

"Yes... yes... yessss!"

It sounded like she felt relieved to admit it, to let it all out. I stroked her clit nice and long.

"But you want more, isn't it...?"

"Yes..."

She was whispering again.

"You want the big one, isn't that it...?"

"Yes... yes." I heard the urgency in her voice.

I showed her the cane I used the other night. She swallowed, looking at the cane, fascinated.

"Yes... please... yes..."

"Enough." I suddenly said sternly. "You are unbelievable! Even a whore wants to be paid for this kind of stuff. Look at you... you arebeggingfor it, for chrissake...! The whole week I have been busy covering your ass! Protecting you, providing you nice entertainment, serving you a tasty sandwich...! And what do I get? I have to listen to all your whining and sobbing, to hear your no-no-no's. In the meanwhile you are having the time of your life! Look at the cum on your face, you love it. You will smell it the whole week...!"

Her face turned red.

"Listen!" I continued. "And listen to me good. I am going to untie you and lay down. You can clean yourself up and while doing so, think how you can do something nice for me. I am not going to order you and I am not going to force you. I don't wanna hear any whining and no-no's anymore. But if you want the big one, you first pleasuremefor a change... "

I untied her and removed her dog collar.

"Go... go, clean yourself in the bathroom. You can whack yourself off alone, if you like that better..."

I lay down. When I closed my eyes I heard her shuffling away.

I must have dozed off. It had been a hard day work. When I awoke, I suddenly found my arms tied up to the corners of the bed. My initial reflex was to jump up and to free myself. Then I realized my situation. I got it... the lady obviously wanted some revenge. OK, it was my own fault to doze off during work again. Now, she could have it her way. I decided to relax. What could I do? Who know? It might even be interesting. I tried to lift my head to look where she was.

Then I felt her... Soft wet kisses, creeping up along the inside of my thighs. She lay stretched out between my legs, licking her way up. I relaxed and didn't bother to have a look. It felt so damn nice! She was licking me like an affectionate cat. Those lips, tenderly nibbling, licking, sucking... and her breath streaking over the sensitive skin of my inner thighs, fist left... than right... And that cool tongue moving over my sweaty skin... nice, very nice indeed... She placed her hands in the hollow of my knees. I helped her, rolling my bottom upwards till my feet almost touched the mattress above my head.

I felt her mouth nibbling at the lower part of my sack. She started licking the sweat and other flaws from my crotch like a cat cleaning her bowl, licking any remaining milk with an agile tongue. It gave me goose bumps. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. When everything seemed clean, she considered it the right moment to hide her face in my crotch. What is it like, to feel the soft skin of a woman's face sliding against your crotch? I could tell now: it feels good...!

Then it dawned to me. She was offering herself as my slave! She was humiliating herself to pleasure and serve me! What a sweet mouth she had! Sucking my ass! Lovingly, tenderly... Her lips, her tongue, and her face... they were all busy trying to please and excite me like it could be expected from a true slave. When she rose from her lying position, I saw she had just cleaned her face. She was still naked but what stuck to me was I saw that coy smile on her face again, only now accentuated by a new glorious sensuality.

She smiled at me when she caught my glance. It wasn't a smile of triumph, it was a shy smile of submission. Her hand sheathed my pole and guided it to her narrowest entrance. She closed her eyes when the bulbous end passed her sphincter. First she leaned backward, supporting herself with both arms, bringing me deeper and deeper. When she gradually found a rhythm, she moved her body straight up again, bringing her hands behind her neck and her elbows wide. Now she looked like an exotic dancer, displaying herself for me in an exciting, erotic dance. She offered me the front seat to watch her superb mounds, driven in the same rhythm as her undulating bottom. Yet they were shaking sideways in a movement of their own. I watched her smallest orifice un-naturally sliding up and down over my gleaming prick. It was like a damn live-show. At the same time I felt her muscle working on me, constricting on my most tender flesh.

It was not all. She looked me in the eyes when she raised one of her legs high to slide from her seat. Keeping her eyes in mine she moved her mouth nearer. Almost unnoticeable she hesitated a moment. I knew she had a hard time to do perform ass-to-mouth but she would do it for her master nevertheless. Despite her hesitation, she performed like a porn star. Just how I liked it. First slurping the whole stalk into her mouth without using her hands, then licking away just below the helmet. Shoot! I could just closed my eyes again and enjoy...!

Despite signs of my satisfaction, she knew I expected more the second time around. She remounted me, now facing my feet. Her hand carefully placed my cock at her brown eye and wormed my sausage inside. I wished I could have a framed picture of my cock splitting her bum. It would make a nice decoration for my bedroom at home. My firm dark flesh, embraced by the wealth of her pale cushions: it would be art, pure Art! The second time her show was even filthier, humiliating her deeper just to please me. Her hips were not only hopping up and down, they also started to rotate slowly, using my pole like a ladle, stirring her insides. I couldn't see her face at all, only her magnificent bottom. It was gyrating and mixing our natural juices. All her energy she put in preparing my cock for a filthy suck. After her dismount she performed the clean up with all the passion and surrender to be expected from a true slave.

I was pleased, very pleased indeed. It was evident in my manly pride; my purple plume was pulsating and could burst any moment. When she remounted me again, I showed my appreciation for her efforts by pumping my hips upwards. It started with one deep thrust, gradually accelerating to a steady drum against her bottom. Finally my Old Faithful erupted right on time, splashing her insides with the abundance of my nectar.

In the afterglow of the fireworks I felt my spasms slowly fade away. Breathing heavily I just let the exquisite sensations envelope my body. I felt her sliding down and closed my eyes. I am an upbeat guy. In life, I believe sometimes you just have to be patient and good things will happen to you. I felt my slave crawling beside me. After I have climaxed my tender flesh feel always so vulnerable, so extremely sensitive I don't dare to touch it with my hands. I could feel it was all covered in a cocoon of slime. Then I felt lips caressing my pride, my most precious... so softly, so tenderly, so slowly. Waiting patiently... until she took all of it in her mouth.

I bellowed in delight. Normally I would have pushed her head farther down to lead her into an even deeper humiliation. Unfortunately she had forgotten to untie me and being tied up truly limited my possibilities. Realizing the need to improvise, I raised my legs and crossed my calves behind her neck. Then I gently pressed her head farther down till her soothing lips ultimately totally engulfed my raw meat. When I raised my head to have a look I saw a tear of emotion and gratitude in her eye for my attention.

"You did well." I said after she had untied me.

"Thank you, sir."

She had knelt before me when I showed her the cane which would chastise her.

"Do you like your meat be pink, medium or rare?"

I had asked her before, but now her answer would count. I barely could hear it.

"Speak up...!"

"Rrrare... rare, please."

She had to be gagged. Even in a honeymoon suite there is a limit to the volume it can absorb. I looked around and saw the crumpled panties which I had used earlier and my own briefs.

Throwing both of them on the carpet, I said

"I have to gag you... choose... take it in your mouth like a doggie and bring it to me!"

Going down low, she took my briefs in her mouth and then crawled over to present them to me. When she moved over to the bed, I put my briefs on her face while I tied her wrists firmly to each of the bedposts like Jake had done before. This time however, I also tied her ankles to the same bedposts with two other straps. This way of tying up brought her crotch upward and totally available for me. Her snatch was wide open, the pink oyster glistening in wetness.

I rubbed my briefs in her face so she could have a good smell before I gagged her till her mouth was completely filled.

"How did you dare to tie me up!" I said. "It means you will receive extra punishment."

Of course I knew she couldn't answer. However, her hairy lower mouth was drooling with the prospect, receiving some extra attention. My hand closed over the handle of the cane. A moment later it arced through the air. Her bottom leapt up as the first white stripe appeared on her lower body, gradually turning into a crimson red. Again and again I let the cane come down on her tummy and her inner thighs, literally beating her around the bush. Her high-pitched muffled cries mingled with the swooshing sounds of my cane and the whacks when it made contact with her pale skin.

Take it from me; this kind of work is hard labor. I took great care to distribute my blows evenly over her exposed lower parts, meticulously omitting her cunt in anticipation of better times. I felt myself changing, transferring to a dreamy state, with wild thoughts whirling through my mind while my cane continued to create a fiery red cross-pattern on her pale white skin. She was contorting helplessly, suspended between the leather strips, but my misted eyes were seeing clearly enough to notice her shudders of pleasure when I paused between blows.

We already passed pink... Her meat is turning nicely red.

I put the top of my finger in her cunt to check her water level and found it quite satisfactory. She was almost flooding and I could smell the scent of her excitement. I remembered her plea.

Rare, please.

Down came my cane. She writhed and shuddered uncontrollably under each stroke and her muffled shouting was almost continuous. The cane was seriously biting in her flesh now. I felt flushed almost feverish, my blood pulsating at my temples.

You are getting it all, lady. Coming all over to the good ol' USA, aren't you? To get a good ol' fuckin'? And have a big dick in that prude ass of yours? To do some black and white fucking? Even starting to like the taste of your ass, aren't ye? And now you like your meat beaten rare...? You're almost there, slutty lady! Almost there...

Then it was done. Her tummy, her thighs, they were all meaty red. In the center of it: her bush and her open mouth, salivating... And of course her clit; I opened the petals to have a better look. It was swollen with blood, the size and color of a blackberry. She felt my inquisitive finger and opened her eyes. I un-gagged her and slowly raised my cane so she could see it.

"Yes! Yesss! YESSS!!

Brutally I slapped it down at her dark berry...!

Smack... Smack... SMACK...

She climaxed with the rumbling of an earthquake, the intensity of a hurricane, the power of a tidal wave. Imagine how her superb breasts were shaking under this force of nature. Shoot, her cunt was actually squirting! Even after I untied her, waves of pleasure remained softy shaking her beautiful body.

I covered her with a bed sheet and calmly went over to the other bedroom. I found Jake sleeping soundly. I took the other bed and let the tension in my body flow away. I kept my promise, I had been good to her.

Epilogue

From the 'Culinary Digest Monthly'.

Well known TV personality and author Nigella Lawson visited the US to promote her new book 'How to be a domestic Goddess'. Our editorial staff, in appreciation of her interview featured in this month issue, looked for a proper American culinary gift. We consulted her two bodyguards, one from Louisiana and one from New York State, for local American specialties associated with her visit. Arrangements were made with the airline these gifts would be presented to Miss Lawson at check-in: a pot with Bayou Blackening Spice and a box of Hershey's Strawberry Kisses.

Please vote if you like the story.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.