Nigel's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Summore
Summore
60 Followers

Susan was crying out with each strike but soon settled into a sort of trance. As soon as Karen noticed this she stopped. “Harry fuck her pussy. Hard.” Harry needed no second invitation and as Karen stepped back he positioned himself between Susan’s legs and in one deep thrust impaled her on his 7” cock. Susan was so wet Sabrina was sure he hadn’t hurt her but she screamed and swore just the same. Harry started bucking like a rabbit and it was clear that a massive orgasm was building as Susan’s stomach muscles tensed and she let out a deep guttural moan.

Harry leaned back as Susan’s pulsating pussy grabbed and sucked at his cock. Sabrina was now playing with her clitoris with one hand and finger fucking herself with the other. She had three fingers in and felt that a fourth would easily fit when her little finger brushed against her arse. That was enough and she pusher legs up high and rested her feet against the glass and slid her little finger in her arse just as Harry came all over Susan’s arse and pussy. He was jerking furiously and Susan was amazed at how much cum there was. Susan’s left hand moved up to cup her left breast and she wondered what it would feel like to have Harry’s cum on her nipples.

“Dick look at the mess Harry has made!” Said Karen. She walked around and ran her fingers over Susan’s cum spattered arse sliding her hand up and down her crack. She pushed three fingers inside her Susan’s pussy and said “My God you even filled her in there! Where do you boys get if all from?!” Karen pulled her fingers out and tasted them looking directly toward Sabrina behind the mirror.

Still wet and slippery with cum she ran her fingers back down Susan’s arse and slid a finger effortlessly into her anus.

Susan bucked at the intrusion and the flasks attached to her breast clamps swung wildly. Karen worked her finger around Susan’s anus and turned to Tom and Harry and said “Now boys that’s no good is it? We can’t have Susan jerking around like that if Dick is going to fuck her arse now can we?”

“Look Karen I’m serious now Dick is too big. He’ll do permanent damage if you let him try that. He has never done that with you or me or anyone else for that matter and I just can’t stretch that far.” Said Susan in a surprisingly measured voice.

“Quiet bitch! It’s Mistress to you! How dare you use my first name!? ” Shouted Karen. Sabrina was in a little world all of her own. She wasn’t sure that this exchange wasn’t part of the game. Dick was clearly too big to fit and after all Susan did have the safe word. So she just sat back and continued to enjoy the show as she slowly masturbated.

“No I’m serious, I’ll use my safe word if I have to” said Susan. Dick moved up behind her and positioned his cock at the entrance to Susan’s wet pussy.

“I mean it I…..” Susan’s sentence was cut short as Dick pressed his swollen glans very slowly into her wet pussy. It was about the size of a tennis ball and Sabrina couldn’t help but gasp as the look of concentration on Susan’s face gave way to a shuddering orgasm. Susan involuntarily moved her hips forward to delay the passage of the intruder but soon there was no where to go and she had to push back. The glans cleared its way inside her and she could feel the walls of her pussy clamp down on the bumpy shaft. Susan could hardly breathe.

My God, thought Sabrina. That’s unbelievable.

Her concentration was broken by Karen’s voice through the speaker.

“Tom, Harry” she said “Piss in the flasks.

Susan opened her mouth in protest but nothing came out. Tom and Harry knelt down either side of Susan and took their flaccid cocks to the flasks. After some coaxing Harry started to pee, quickly followed by Tom. All the while Dick was moving slowly in and out of Susan’s pussy digging deeper and deeper with each thrust until he was nearly half way in.

Sabrina noticed immediately what was happening. As the boys pissed in the flasks the weight on the clamps on Susan’s breasts started to increase. Her body was torn between the pleasure of Dick’s huge cock and the growing pain as her nipples were stretched. What made it worse was that with each thrust from Dick the flasks would swing violently. The boys were empty and the flasks full and Susan determined to absorb the pain and make it transcend to pleasure. But she could only do this if she could keep still. Each time the flasks swung and hit each other the pain was so sharp it brought her out of her reverie.

That was better she was controlling it now and allowed herself to become lost in a little world of her own where she was filled to bursting with a monster cock sending her to haven.

Karen was having fun and walked in front of Susan and commanded Tom to kneel in front of her remove her cod piece and lick her pussy so Susan could see. “Harry” she said come behind me here and fuck my pussy from behind.

Sabrina could not believe it. She had to try that! One guy eating you and another fucking you at the same time! This was so wild! If Tom wasn’t careful he was going to get a mouth full of Harry’s cock or worse!

Karen’s orgasm came soon enough as she roughly grabbed Tom’s hair and forced him to suck hard on her clitoris. All the time she was watching Susan with an occasional glance at the mirror.

When she had finished she threw Tom roughly to the side and stepped away from Harry. Harry had clearly cum inside Karen as his cock slid out a wad of cum followed it onto the floor but Karen totally ignored him. Sabrina wondered if Tom had tasted Harry’s cum and it made her strangely hot again with desire.

Karen walked around to where Dick was fucking Susan and held his shaft as it moved in and out of her pussy. She could get both hands around his shaft and balls and still 9” was pounding into her pussy. Her fingers barely closed around the shaft. She pulled him away and knelt down in front of him taking the wet organ in both hands and pumping it to her face. Dick’s eyes began to roll and then with a massive grunt he came all over Karen’s face. Karen clearly wanted this for herself and was drenched in his cum. He just kept spurting and Karen opened her mouth take one spurt in her mouth whilst other spurts shot into her hair and across her breasts.

She took Dick’s still hard cock and directed the last of the dribbles onto Susan’s anus. The she positioned herself behind him so that she could guide the massive member up Susan’s arse. She put her weight behind Dick’s back and slowly started to penetrate Susan. Susan screamed and swore and before the glans was even half way in she yelled out “Surgeon! Surgeon for Christ sakes Surgeon”

Immediately Tom and Harry undid her ties around her wrists and ankles as Karen as Dick

Withdrew and checked to see there was no permanent damage. Next was the nipple clamps and Susan nearly fainted as Tom and Harry removed them both at once and the blood rushed back into the crushed nipples.

Susan stood up, her legs wobbly and head light. Karen held her in a warm and passionate embrace. Susan clung onto Karen and put her head on her cum soaked shoulder, tears streaming from her eyes.

Sabrina was quite unprepared for this show of affection and genuinely stunned at the rapidity with which the fantasy had suddenly stopped. She stood there watching and then fumbled to get all her clothes together and got dressed. She unbolted the door to the observation room and went outside to the Dungeon door. She flung the door open and rushed up to Susan who was still in her embrace

“Are you alright Susan?” she said with a concerned look on her face.

“Of course” she replied looking up. “I was just testing my limits and I guess today I found them.” She sniffed away her tears let go of her close embrace and looked Karen in the eye and said “That was great. Perhaps next time we can go all the way but I think I will need to be dilated more first.”

“I think you can take him Susan and when you do I want to be there to see your orgasm” She smiled.

Sabrina was shocked. “You’ve got to be joking!” She said. Karen and Susan looked at each other and smiled. They turned back to Sabrina still loosely in each other’s arms and Susan said “It’s all a game Sabbie” She then turned to Karen and kissed her passionately on her lips tasting Dick’s cum mingled with her own juices.

“Come on Sue lets go home.” Harry had brought Susan’s clothes down stairs and helped her into her coat.

“Don’t you want to wash up first?” Karen said.

“No its OK, its just a short walk to the nurses home and you know I prefer to clean up there. I like to walk back dirty.” she said giving her a brief smile.

Sabrina put a protective arm around her glanced accusingly at Karen and guided her out of the dungeon. Before she left she glanced back at the paraphernalia as if to burn it into her memory. There was the rack, the cross beams and the stocks and three typists chairs sitting behind a plain glass window.

Summore
Summore
60 Followers
12