Night

Story Info
Male kidnaps & restrains female (toy, vaginal, anal).
2.7k words
4.05
59.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was night. I watched from across the parking lot as she emerged from the building and walked to her car. It was a 2-door silver sedan. I started across the lot. Once she put her key into the driver-side door, I broke into a run. I was coming up behind her. She must have heard my footsteps; she turned around. She froze for a moment, then the realization struck her that a tall, built man she didn't recognize was coming at her. She spun around, yanked the car door open and plunged inside. I was still running. She sat in the driver-side seat. I got to the car at the same moment she grabbed the door handle to pull it shut. As she began to pull the door, I grabbed the door frame and jerked it back open, breaking her grip on the handle. I dove at her. She yelled. It was a pathetic yell, really. A small yelp from a young girl who had never actually needed to yell for help a day in her life. I grabbed her around her waist and began pulling her out of the car. She kicked at me, a ferocious kick that caught me in the belly. I grunted. She twisted around in my arms so she was on her stomach, and she grabbed the center console. I grabbed her hair at the base of her scalp and jerked her head back, albeit gently. She whined in pain, but let go of the console to grab my hand. Silly girl. I grabbed the back of her belt with my other hand and lifted her hips up. I pulled her head up, too. She winced, and lifted herself in the direction of my hands.

"Good girl," I growled, and I dragged her out of the car. I wrapped my arms around her as she tried to get her footing, her back to me. I clamped one hand over her mouth, preventing her from opening her mouth. She still tried to scream. She struggled, but I kept my arm tight around her waist.

"Tessa, stop," I said into her ear from behind her. She kept squirming. I lifted her off the ground and said viciously, "Stop, Tessa!" This time, she hesitated. Both her hands were on my forearm, trying to pry my hand away from her mouth. "Relax, Tessa. I'm not going to hurt you." I held my hand tightly over her mouth, pinning her head back hard against my shoulder. She still struggled, but not as hard. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the kerchief soaked with the dab of chloroform. Quickly, I switched the hand that was over her mouth with the hand that held the kerchief. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her backwards into me. Her slender body felt sublime pressed against me, and her wriggling against my dick was unbearably arousing.

"Just breathe, Tessa," I said, holding the kerchief over her mouth and nose. Her eyes grew wide, and she squealed through the kerchief. She began struggling harder again, this time pulling with one hand at my arm around her waist and with her other hand at my wrist which held the kerchief. I whispered in her ear, her hair tickling my face, "Women are weaker than men. I am stronger than you by far. There is no way for you out of this. You cannot overpower me." Tessa continued to struggle, but her head began to relax back against my shoulder. I realized than that she was holding her breath.

"You can't hold your breath forever, Tessa. I am stronger, and I will take you." She whimpered in the back of her throat and I felt her let her breath go in a rush. She held it for a second longer, then had no choice but to inhale. I grinned and pressed the cloth tighter over her nose and mouth. I shoved her forward, pinning her in between my body and the car. She tried to wriggle, but couldn't move. She took short gasps of breath, needing air but not wanting to inhale the drug. I took the opportunity to feel up her side, running my fingers along the bottom of her bra underneath her shirt.

"Soon, now," I said. She struggled, trying to push herself away from the car, but half-heartedly. We both knew it was only a matter of time. "There, there," I soothed, running my fingers down to the crook of her pelvis. I tucked two fingers into the front of her pants to see if she was shaved, and felt nothing but soft, warm skin. I smiled. Then, she went limp. I caught her, and glanced around the parking lot. No one was in sight. I put her into the passenger seat of the car, buckled her in, and began to drive.

_______

Tessa opened her eyes and lifted her head slowly. She groaned.

"The headache is normal. It will subside momentarily. Drink." I said, offering her a cup. She squinted at me suspiciously. "Water," I said, "no need to drug you now." She tried to take the cup but her hands didn't move. She looked down. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the chair, and she was naked. "See?" I asked, smiling. "No need for drugs. Drink."

Tessa drank the water, tugging at the ropes which held her all the while.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" she asked when she had finished. She looked around, trying to see if there was a possibility someone nearby might hear her if she screamed. The cement walls told her no. I knelt in front of her and leaned forward so my face was inches from her naked pussy.

"Why, I'm going to make you scream," I replied. "I'm going to make you writhe and moan like you're in heat, and then I'm going to make you scream for me."

Tessa tried to move her hips backwards into the chair, away from my face. Her ankles tied to the legs of the chair held her legs open. Her knees were a foot and a half apart, allowing me an easy view of her privates. I moved forward so my mouth was 3 inches from her small, delicate pink folds. She watched me, horrified.

"Do you like this, Tessa? Do you like feeling my breath on your privates? I'm going to destroy your tight little cunt with my cock. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. First, you'll beg. I know you will. But that won't hinder me at all. I'll still fuck you and make you watch me destroy that tight little cunt."

Tessa struggled. "No!" she cried. "Please, stop! I'll do anything you want!"

"But you are doing exactly what I want." I moved my face closer to her vagina. Her pink folds glistened. "I'll make you my whore, and you can watch my thick cock spread you wide, watch me stretch you and work you open, watch my dick disappear up between your legs. And maybe when I'm done stretching you out here, I'll stretch out your anus, too." More glistening. I reached up and pinched her nipple hard. She whimpered. "Don't act like you don't like it, slut," I told her. I plucked at the nipple. Then, I pinched it, and plucked at it again, a making it hard. "Look at that perfect erect little soldier of a nippie, standing at attention. You like it when I pinch your nippies, don't you?" I gave it 5 more quick plucks.

"Please, stop!" Tessa moaned.

"Why should I? You are helpless and so much fun to make writhe." My mouth was an inch away from her clitoris now. I blew on it softly and watched her legs twitch. "Oh, little slut likes that, doesn't she?" I did it again. Tessa twisted her hips uselessly.

"What's this?" I asked her. "You're juicing on my chair, sweet slut."

Tessa craned her neck to look down at herself. "W-what? No, no I'm not. I can't be . . ."

"Yes," I wiped her juices off the seat with one finger and held it up for her to see. "You are juicing for me." Tessa stared in astonishment. I smiled slyly. "I didn't even have to touch you and already you're dripping for my cock. Well, why should I keep you waiting?"

I yanked the ropes loose and pulled the naked Tessa out of the chair. I grasped her upper arms and shoved her over to a bar, shoulder height for her.

"No, no please . . ." she said, resisting. I ignored her. I faced her back to the bar, then tied her arms to it, outstretched. I gathered a long rope and wrapped it around each of her legs, above her knees. Then, I looped the rope around the bar and pulled her knees up on either side of her. Her arms were bound along the bar. Her thighs were parallel to the bar, and her calves dangled so that only the balls of her feet made contact with the floor. She struggled, but couldn't move any of her four limbs. I had full, uninhibited access to her pussy. I stood back and admired her pink private area.

"I think I need to hold you open a little bit more." I took the end of the long rope and wrapped it around her crotch from front to back. Then, I tied it so it held each of her pussy lips open to the side. I retrieved a small vibrating node with a long wire attached to a remote control. I tucked the node into the ropes, so that the ropes held the node against her clit. I stood back about 5 feet, and pushed the "mild" button on the control. Tessa jumped in surprise and moaned.

I pushed the "moderate" button, and her lower legs kicked. She moaned in surprise and pleasure. I held down the button and watched as her lower legs kicked continuously, her thighs helplessly spread wide. It fascinated me how I could push a button 5 feet away and make her legs kick with the button like that. She was at the mercy of the controller in my hand, kicking and tossing her head and moaning, but unable to inhibit the assault on her genitals by the vibrating node. I toyed with her, watching her toss her head. I pushed "strong" on the controller and listened to her "AAaaAAaaAAAHH!" as her pelvis jumped and twitched. I decided that that setting was the most fun. I did it several more times, watching her little pelvis hump and jerk under the node.

Finally, I removed the node from her genitals and produced my cock. Breathing hard, her head lolling to one side, she stared down at it in horror.

"What?" I asked her. "You knew you were going to get fucked." I pushed the head of my cock against her wet, slippery slit. I rubbed it up and down. She tried to recoil, but her body didn't move. "You can close your legs if you don't want it." I teased her. She jerked her thighs at the ropes, but her legs remained spread wide. I pushed forward and the head of my cock popped into her tight hole.

She moaned and began to beg, "Please, please don't do this. I have money. Just let me go."

I looked at her and pretended to be thinking hard.

"Please," she continued, "I'm begging you. Please, I'm begging . . ."

"You see?" I said, "Didn't I tell you that you would beg? Look, if I wanted your money then that's what I would have asked for. But, I want your cunt. I want your cunt wrapped tight around my cock and I want your titties bouncing while your precious little pink hole jerks me off, and I want your legs shaking while I force you to come." With that, I thrust forward, forcing my cock deep into her pussy. She cried out - in pain or pleasure or despair I couldn't be sure, maybe all three. I forced the rest of it in, squeezing my girth into her with effort until I was in her up to the base and my balls rested against her ass cheeks. "There," I said as I tweaked a nipple and was rewarded by her pussy clenching around me. "Now you've got my entire cock inside you. That wasn't so bad, was it?" I gripped the bar and began to thrust my hips. The ropes held her completely still, her legs spread as wide as they could go, and I was able to fuck her little cunt as rapidly as I wanted to. I humped her like a jackhammer. Her slippery pussy offered no resistance, and her tight little hole felt divine clenching and stretching around my member. Finally, I finished, grunting as I sprayed the inside of her cunt with my cum.

I let my still-hard cock slide out of her and looked down at her stretched pussy. "Well," I said, panting, "that's not very useful to me anymore, is it?" I moved around behind her.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" Tessa screamed.

"Why, I'm going to sodomize you, of course," I replied nonchalantly. I licked my finger, reached down between her buttocks and traced around the outside of her small, pink rosebud. I felt it tighten at my touch.

"No, don't! You got what you wanted, now let me go!" Tessa was near hysterics.

I paid no mind. I squeezed a generous amount of lube onto my two fingers, then began working them into her bottom.

"Please please please!" She whined as I worked my fingers deeper into her butthole. When I was up to my knuckles, I began working my fingers apart, stretching her anus. I slowly pushed the index finger of my other hand into her bottom, and began gradually stretching her anus more with my three fingers. When I was satisfied I could get my cock in, I lathered it with a generous amount of lube and placed it at her rear-end opening. Her thighs were still spread straight out to the sides, so I pushed the bar forward to bend her over. Now, her butthole was completely exposed to me. I looked down at it. It was certainly a little bit looser than it had been before. I eased the head of my cock into her butthole. She moaned and whimpered and grunted as I slowly pushed my cock up her anus. Then, I began to fuck her asshole like it was her pussy. Sudden inspiration struck, and I reached around and pinched one of her nipples. Her asshole tightened around my cock. Yes, I had found the perfect system. I slid my penis back and forth, in and out of her ass again and again, pinching this nipple then that nipple. I was forcing her butthole to massage my cock. More than massage it - her anus was now milking my cock.

Finally, I pulled out and looked down. Her asshole was gaping - a perfect "O" the exact diameter of my dick. I slid my cock in, with no resistance or clenching from her at all. I pulled it all the way out, then slid it all the way in again. "Your anus is now as loose as your pussy," I told her as I repeated my new push in-pull out game. "Loose, slutty, stretched anus," I said as I continued fucking her bottom. Tessa said nothing. She stayed bent over, spread wide, accepting my cock up her anus with no resistance. I pushed my cock deep between her butt cheeks, putting it all the way up her anal canal. Then, I sprayed my load up her asshole.

I pulled out and stood back. She was bent over, sweaty, her clit round and hard with arousal, and her nipples erect and bright pink from my abuse. She was spread wide still, dripping cum from her stretched pussy and her stretched asshole.

"Good girl, Tessa," I said as I traced one finger around the gaping "O" of her stretched asshole. "My perfect little whore after all."