Night After Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly left the bathroom, being careful not to knock her head into the bathroom counter, the door frame, or any other random impeding object. He carried her into the bedroom and moved quickly to her side of the bed. He tentatively let the hand supporting her upper body fall, and upon feeling her grip around his neck tighten to support herself, he quickly pulled back the big comforter. Very gently, he laid her down, making sure her head came to rest right on her pillow. He then lifted the comforter back up and over her.

He almost tripped as he turned and close to ran around the bed to his side, which made her laugh. He very quickly climbed into bed and leaned over to turn both their lamps on before pulling the comforter up over himself. Any thoughts that he might have to fumble around looking for her were quickly scattered as he felt her pressing herself against him. He turned onto his side, and gently nudged one of his legs between hers as he moved his body right up against hers. One of his arms moved around her, lightly draping over her hip onto her stomach. He lightly and briefly nudged his head against the back of hers. He closed his eyes and was just starting to doze when he felt her shift briefly.

"Hey sweety? You still awake?

He heard her ask.

"Yeah why, is something wrong?"

He responded quickly.

"Na, nothing like that. I just wanted to say thank you, for tonight...for everything."

He felt her one of her arms move further down her body, and felt her take his hand in hers and squeeze it softly.

"And, I wanted to say that I love you."

She said moments later.

"Aww, sweetheart."

He said as he squeezed her hand in response to her.

"You know you are always welcome, and that I will always love you."

He finished as he moved his head forward to kiss her neck softly, before moving it back to where it was. No more words were spoken that night, but he felt a gentle squeeze on his hand once more before she laid still. It wasn't long before they were both asleep, him holding her throughout the night.

12