Night at Amber's

Story Info
Amber has anal fun with her three sex slaves.
1.1k words
3.69
37.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuck in rush hour traffic, Amber lightly shook her head to ward off the oncoming drowsiness that seemed to follow every major workday. As an investment banker, the slender, red-haired 29-year-old was dedicated to becoming a partner at the firm within the next decade. However, such a goal was not without sacrifice. Luckily, she knew what awaited her when she arrived home every day. A dominatrix by nature, Amber was mistress to one female and two male lifestyle submissives who maintained her house in chastity until she left the office.

At a particularly long stoplight, Amber began rubbing her pussy through the thin fabric of her suit pants, thinking of what she would subject her slaves to that night. Slipping a finger past her thong, she massaged her clitoris a few times before entering her vagina. She closed her eyes and moaned at the sensual sensations floating through her body. A sharp honk from the trailing truck jolted Amber out of her sexual bliss. She put the car in gear and sped off for home, hot for more action.

Stepping through the doorway at her house, Amber was greeted by all three of her collared slaves kneeling on the floor. Jasmine, the female, was completely naked, save for a golden chain linking her nipple piercings and her chastity belt. A 22-year-old brunette with ivory skin, her cheeks were flushed with sexual anticipation. Dax, an 18-year-old brown-haired, white male, and Kashton, a 26-year-old black male, both wore skin-tight leather pants that left their balls and penises exposed, albeit still contained in chastity belts.

Amber unlocked all three belts with the key in her purse and commanded the three submissives to follow her into the large kitchen where Dax had prepared the household favourite, hot Italian sausage pasta. She sat down and ordered Jasmine to be restrained to "the rack" for her entertainment during the meal. The rack was a device similar to the stocks of the Middle Ages that tied the slave spread-eagle onto an upright pallet and then used a plank to press the slave's hips into position in order to ease penetration into either hole. Once Jasmine was prepared, Kashton was commanded to fuck her anally without lube, while Dax licked his mistress' pussy.

Kashton stepped up to the rack, manoeuvred Jasmine's hips, and spread her ass cheeks with both hands. Placing his penis to the entry of her most private hole, he began to press inwards. Without the aid of lube, Jasmine's ass at first resisted, and then relented with an audible "pop" as the head of Kashton's penis penetration her sphincter. Jasmine winced with the initial pain, but began to relax as the heat generated from Kashton's increasingly intense thrusts started to spread throughout her body. Amber watched with interest as her two slaves become one, shaking the rack and causing Jasmine ample breasts to sway in time with the thrusts.

Underneath the table, Dax skilfully pleasured his mistress with his mouth, swirling his tongue in and out of her vagina, around her clitoris, and occasionally back to her ass. Amber moaned and dropped her fork in order to grasp Dax's head with both hands and grind his face into her pussy. Then, grabbing one of her uneaten sausages, she pushed Dax away and ordered him to fuck himself with it while she fingered her pussy. She leaned back and watched as Dax positioned himself on his hands and knees facing away from her, placing the tip of the sausage to his anal entryway. He increased the pressure and sighed as the sausage slipped between his ass cheeks. Once it was fully entrenched in his ass, Dax began to pull it back out and then push it back in, picking up the pace until he was in time with the deep anal penetration taking place on the rack.

Back at the rack, Jasmine was becoming glassy-eyed as her slim legs and buttocks began to show red marks from Kashton's unrelenting ass fuck. Each thrust was feeling its way through her warm bowel and burning her anal sphincter. Her gasps of pain and pleasure had increased to a steady breathlessness that made her vision swim in and out of focus. At the command of her mistress, she was giving Kashton access to her ass, filling her up completely, and leaving her wanting more. Finally, Kashton began to shake and spasm, shooting load after load of cum into Jasmine's ass, coating the insides of her bowels in sticky goo. Feeling the ejaculation resulted in her own orgasm, causing the red marks on her ass and legs to burn as her female juices rolled out of pussy and down her legs.

Amber fingered herself to orgasm at the table and commanded Dax to remove the sausage from his ass and force feed it to Jasmine, who was still flushed and out of breathe from her ass fuck. Jasmine chewed the sausage, relishing in the unique flavour imparted by Dax's bowels. Once she had swallowed, Amber ordered for her to be released for her and Kashton to go have separate showers in order to prepare themselves for a special visitor later that night. Amber then turned to Dax (who had been denied an orgasm) and told him to tie his wrists to the manacles hanging from the ceiling beside the rack. Next, she walked over, fastened his ankles to the ropes and yanked his legs outwards into the splits position using a pulley, leaving him suspended to the ceiling. Securing a 9-inch strapon to her hips, she lowered Dax to hip height, smeared a dollop of butter from the table onto the strapon, and impaled his ass, pushing in to the hilt. Once he was completely skewered, she began to raise and lower Dax onto and off the strapon using the pulley, essentially fucking himself. The butter eased the passage of the strapon, but it was still 9 inches of silicon being deeply inserted into his ass over and over again. Still horny from the sausage, Dax closed his eyes to better feel the strapon as it pushed its way through his ass, slipping past his rectum, and finally imbedding itself all the way in. After only ten minutes of this, Dax's anal muscles reflexively clenched on the strapon as he orgasmed, spurting his cum out of his almost-painfully erect penis and onto the floor below.

At the same time, the doorbell rang, causing Amber to quickly withdraw the strapon from Dax's ass, slip out of the harness, and skip to the door. Hot and sweaty from her anal encounter, she opened the door and was delighted to see her special guest for the evening, Kara. Kara was an old friend from her college days. At 5'10, Kara was a tall, Hispanic beauty with large, tight breasts. She and Amber had spent many a "study night" in their youth fucking until dawn. Amber invited her friend inside for cocktails which were being prepared by Jasmine in the kitchen. Kashton, freshly bathed, came down the stairs and hung up Kara's coat in the hall as the two women entered the dining room.

To be continued...