Night At My Friends Carwash

Story Info
I have secretly wanted to be naked around other people.
1.1k words
4.17
30k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when one of my big travel customers invited me to a happy hour at one of his businesses, an upscale carwash in a nearby town. He and his wife were great customers, booking many trips to the Caribbean and Mexico through me, and the carwash was on the way home so I decided to stop in for a drink or two. When I got there the sign said closed but I noticed several cars there so I walked to the door to be greeted by his wife. Her husband was behind the counter turned bar and greeted me, asking me what I would like. I noticed some of my favorite white wines in the cooler and easily accepted the wine. The small lobby had a few women also drinking various drinks and were very friendly introducing themselves.

The owner offered me a special after hours carwash for free. I was curious about what an after hours carwash was, when his wife took me by the arm and led me down a hallway to the bays where I quickly noticed the girls washing the cars. She told me the men talking to them were mostly the husbands or boyfriends of the girls I had just met in the lobby. She again offered to get my car washed, but said it might take a little longer than normal, since two of the regular car washers were out sick. And since the ones there were working late, she and her husband were giving them $500. "$500 dollars for a couple of hours??" I asked.

She said yes, more than their normal $200 for the night. I jokingly but half seriously asked her if they had any openings. She said they did and I could work tonight if I wanted to. She didn't think I was serous but took me out to the bays and showed me around. I also noticed the girls were in various states of very sexy attire, cut off jeans, bikini tops, and thin t-shirts, all braless. One of the customers quickly noticed me and said,"If she is working tonight, I'll give her a $200 tip!" I soon realized none of this was a joke.

I was too nervous and said "Thanks, but I'm not too sure", with a smile on my face, and went back to get my third glass of wine.

When he served me my fourth glass of wine, the owner asked me if I wanted to wash a few cars, that the customers in the back had really liked my looks. I am very short and have great legs and arms due to my walking for exercise. I love going to the beach also, si I have a great tan. My boyfriend loves my boobs, and for me to show off my long, fat nipples, I private or in public when we are together. He often says it drives him crazy and makes him want to jack off wherever we are. I love teasing him. I was a few years older than the other girls washing cars, and had just lost several pounds due to walking a lot and eating right and do have a secret aversion to clothing, but only around my boyfriend. I told him the money did sound good, but I didn't have anything sexy to wear. He said I would be fine in the t shirt and shorts I had worn to work. The wine was making me want to do it so I went into the bathroom and removed my bra, not wanting it to get wet and told him I was ready to make a little money.

When I returned to the bays, the girls were mostly in bikinis now, which looked very sexy and was turning me on a little. I decided to remove my shorts and wear only my bikini panties so I would have something dry to wear home. As the customer getting his car washed brought me the $200 tip, I noticed he was staring at my body and indiscreetly brushing his cock through his pants. This was about all I could take and asked him if it were ok to take off my t shirt so it wouldn't get wet. Before I could get it off, the other two men getting their cars washed came around and were looking at me also. I was getting very turned on. I noticed two of them staring at my crotch. My panties were so wet by now and the wine was making me feel so good, I just took off my panties and let them look at my bare pussy. It felt so good. As I was washing the cars, I soon noticed one of the men was actually jacking off , looking at my body, mainly my pussy. I walked over by him and stared at his dick. It was so exciting watching him do this, and looking at my body. I have always liked watching a man jack off. I was extremely turned on and gave my tit and nipple a quick rub as my nipples were very long and hard by now.

A few minutes later, I noticed all three of the men were openly jacking off, looking at my body. I turned to face them a little more as I was really enjoying their eyes on my pussy. I began softly rubbing the inside of my thighs, as my boyfriend loves me to do when I show him my pussy. He especially likes me to do this when we are out in public, usually at a small quaint happy hour at a small coastal bar we like to go to. He loves looking at my pussy and I like showing it to him.

Five or ten more minutes of watching the men jack off like that was more than I could take. I slowly and softly touched my pussy while they were watching me. I rubbed it real quick and hard and came too quick. I was so wet and horny, I shuddered in a massive orgasm in front of all these people and had to sit down on the bench quickly. When I recovered, I noticed most of the women from the lobby and the owners had been watching through the glass and I was quickly served some more wine. After resting, I remained naked as I recovered and stroked my pussy while talking with them. The wine was really making me feel good and as one of the men started shooting his come out onto the floor looking at my pussy. I came again, just staring at them all and smiling. It was fantastic. I visited and socialized with everyone for another half an hour or so, having to get home. I told them to let me know when they were having another happy hour and I left with a huge smile on my face after taking the money and having several massive orgasms.