Night at the Bars

Story Info
An unsuspecting guy goes home with a guy.
1.1k words
3.89
23.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought of myself as a gay or bi male. When with my friends, I considered myself straight and still till this day will find myself checking out the occasional female. However, this night was a little different. I was out at the bars with a few of my male friends. We were all out to get some that night as most nights were when we went out. We had been to these bars a few nights in the past and some of us had luck but not always. This night started out like any other. We arrived and had a few drinks to loosen the mood. Trying to get us confident enough to go and talk to some females. My friend was no stranger to this. He immediately goes and talks to a few of them and has them come over to our direction. I strike up the conversation with them and we chat for several minutes before we realize that this is going nowhere and we disperse our own ways. My friend is a little upset by this and tries to fix me up with another female. He keeps trying but one after another it just doesn't seem to be going my way.

We all are getting pretty drunk at this point when I have to go to the bathroom. I leave the group and go to the restroom. While there, a guy approaches me and asks if I'd like to join him in the stall. This makes me a little uncomfortable and I decline. I make my way back to my friends and we have a few drinks more. We then decide that we will make our way to the bar down the street.

This bar is open a little later and we decide that we should make our way over to there and extend the night. At this point, the three of us are all pretty drunk. I have to go to the bathroom again. I go and when I return, none of them are in sight. This is a little alarming but not super unusual for my friends. So I decide to sit down and have myself another drink. I sit down at a table and all of a sudden a man comes up and approaches me. He asks me if I would like to go smoke with him. To me, this sounds like a good proposition. I take him up on the offer thinking were just going to step outside. He tells me that he has it back at his place and I oblige. I hop in his car and we head back to his place down the block.

We arrive at his place and pull into the parking garage. We pull into his spot and park. He tells me to pull out my dick. At this point I'm a little flustered and am taken aback. This is not what I had signed up for. However, he takes his dick out too and tells me to feel it. At this point I am a little drunk and his dick is at least 7 inches and looking very nice. I have never felt another man's cock before. I am already in his car and at his place basically so I decide to grab hold of it. It is like nothing I have ever felt before. It is hard yet soft at the same time. It is like touching a fleshy rod. It gets me a little aroused and I seem to enjoy it because my penis is starting to become erect. I take mine out and he feels it with his hand and tells me it is perfect.

After this, he decides to take me up to his room. I had no idea the night was going to go like this but at this point, there is no turning back. We went up a few flights of stairs before we get to his door. He opens it and we walked to his room. His roommate was snoring but we snuck past him to his room. Once in his room, he asked me to take my pants off. I was very horny at this point and was looking to get off. I pulled my pants off, revealing my hard erection. He liked what he saw. He then proceeded to pack a bowl for the two of us. He handed it to me and told me to hit the bowl while he sucked on my penis. My dick became instantly erect. I was hard as a rock. I lit the bowl and inhaled as he put his lips around my penis. He went up and down as I inhaled. He kept at it for a while. He knew just what I liked. He swirled his tongue around and around moving it up and down. He tongued the back of my dick just where any guy would know it feels good.

I was about to cum when he stopped. He pulled his mouth away and told me he wanted me to fuck him in the ass. I was so horny at this point I would have done anything. I took the condom he gave me and gladly put it on before he lubed up his butthole. I thought I might have to work my way to into it but he told me to stick it straight in. I took one pump and was balls deep in his ass. He rode me and I had never experienced a hole so tight. My dick was only able to handle about 5 minutes of fucking before I had to let loose all of my cum. I couldn't hold back any longer and I released all my cum into his ass hole. His dick pulsed with every rope I let out into him. I pulled out, took off the condom, and he cleaned me up with a few licks.

He told me to have a good night, and I let myself out. I had never had such a crazy night. I didn't think in a million years that I was going to bust that night, let alone in the ass hole of this man. He took my male virginity and I fucked him and let him have it. I never thought that I was going to bust inside a guy that night but he knew exactly how I liked it. He knew exactly how to make my penis want more and more.

I went back to my friends that night and told them I got laid by an older female. I was too embarrassed to let them know I had the time of my life with another guy. However, the emotion I showed to them was no exaggeration. I was grinning cheek to cheek because I just had a night of my life. They didn't have to know that it was not with a woman. I knew though and it didn't make a difference to me. I knew that I just had one of the craziest nights of my life and it didn't matter who it was with. I was ready for whatever or whoever the future held for me.