Night at the Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a little while to register what I was actually seeing, but I eventually figured it out. The picture was taken from underneath her desk showing the entirety of her stocking clad legs, her skirt and the bottom of her blouse. At the top of her legs you could see that she wasn't wearing any panties and you could make out the contours of her cleanly shaven vagina. Although the images were obviously a set-up, I imagined what it would be like to sit at work wearing no panties like that. It seemed risky for sure, but if you were smart about it, nobody else would ever know. You would need your own desk of course, preferably in your own office. If you had those things then you could get away with all kinds of depravity. Masturbation at your desk would be possible, even sex toys would be fine providing they didn't make too much noise. If someone came into your office then it was no big deal, they would have no idea what was happening a few feet away, hidden from their gaze only by a few inches of wood.

This thought made me incredibly horny. I moved onto the remaining pictures, where the woman was in further stages of undress, showing more of her body. The last one was a view from behind of her bending over the desk, blouse still on, with a tantalising view of her ass and her pussy lips fully on display below. But my eyes kept going back to that third picture, the up-skirt shot of her sitting at the desk. I have no lesbian tendencies, and wasn't sexually attracted to the woman herself, but the scenario was driving my imagination wild. I could imagine gently pleasuring myself with a biro or just my fingers, while pretending to be reading my email or something. I started slowly rubbing my pussy outside my clothes. I really needed to get off! I looked at the bed just sitting there waiting to be used. I picked up the porn magazine and was about to lay on the bed and get knuckle deep into my pussy right there and then, but I heard a faint noise coming from outside.

I panicked and quickly shoved the porn back into the draw. I walked over to the door (I hadn't even locked it!) and listened. I could hear the faint hum of a vacuum cleaner but nothing else. I slowly opened the door and there was nobody to be seen. I breathed a sigh of relief and my heart rate began to slow. I quickly walked along the corridor towards the lab, forgetting my intentions to buy a soda. I'm not sure if the prospect of getting caught had added to the excitement or if I was still just aroused from looking at the porn, but my pussy felt like it was about to catch fire! It was warm, dripping wet and just demanding to be rubbed! I turned around and headed straight for the restroom, locking myself in the furthest cubical -- the same one, I noted, that I had used for the act on that night two years ago.

I stood with my back to the door and caught my breath, while listening out for anybody else in the vicinity. When I was satisfied everything was quiet, I quickly removed my pants and my simple cotton panties, threw them on the floor and sat on the toilet seat. I opened my legs and immediately moved my hand down in between them, slipped my middle finger into my vagina and began to finger-fuck myself. Ahhh the sweet release! I reached up my other hand to squeeze my breast, still trapped behind two layers of sensible work clothing.

Screw it; if I was going to do this, I was going to do it properly. I took my finger out of my pussy and sucked it clean. I hadn't often tasted my own pussy juices and it felt naughty, but tasted good! I then took off my sweater and the thin cotton t-shirt I was wearing underneath and threw them down with the rest of my clothes, so I was now sitting on the toilet seat wearing only a bra. I paused for a few seconds, then unclipped the bra and dropped that onto the floor too (which fortunately looked like it had just been cleaned). Suddenly I was as naked as the day I was born. I looked down at my breasts and at my nipples, which were larger than I had ever seen them before, red and puffy wanting to be sucked. My eyes then wandered down to my pussy that was so wet that my pubic hair was becoming matted and there were already several drops on the porcelain. Only one thought was in my mind -- giving myself the best orgasm of my life.

I used the fingers on both hands to pinch and twist my nipples, which at the same time both delighted and frustrated me. Delighted because my nipples were super-sensitive and gave me intense pleasure, but frustrated that this left me nothing with which to stimulate my pussy and clit that were gagging for attention. How I wish I had three hands! I reluctantly left one nipple alone while I returned my finger into the warm depths of my vagina. But I soon realised that my pussy was so wet that I could barely feel it any more so I added a second finger. Ahhh that felt better. I used my two fingers to pump in and out of my pussy while my thumb did the best job it could of rubbing my clit and my other hand continued to work on my breasts and nipples. I found that the wider I spread my legs, and the further I pushed my hips forward, the deeper I could thrust my fingers and the more intense pleasure it gave, so before long I was virtually lying on the toilet seat with my legs in the air and knees spread wide apart.

"Fuck me, fuck me" I whispered as loudly as I dared as I thrust three fingers now in and out of my sopping wet love tunnel. I was imagining being ravaged by a big hard cock. No details, as I usually invented when I masturbated, just a big hard love muscle skilfully thrust by an anonymous man, filling me up and hitting every sensitive spot.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

I suddenly thought about the woman in the magazine picture, bent over the desk giving easy access to her gorgeous pussy. I had never been entered from behind before (to be honest I had never ventured much beyond the missionary position) and it was something that suddenly seemed extremely appealing and I wanted to pretend it was happening. I got up from the seat and bent myself over the cistern. Then with one hand I reached around and started finger-fucking myself again, while the other hand started rubbing my clit in earnest. Before long I felt an orgasm start to build.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me from behind!" I whispered, louder and louder. My knees started to weaken, forcing me to remove my fingers from my pussy and support myself on the cistern to prevent me from falling over. But my other hand moved faster and faster over my clit to compensate.

"Give me all of your big fat cock!" I called out. It was no longer a whisper. If there was anybody in the restroom, or even maybe just outside they would probably not only have heard me, but heard exactly what I said.

"Yes! Yes!" I cried out as my orgasm hit, starting off as a mini-explosion in my crotch by quickly spreading.

"Yes!"

I gasped for breath as the orgasm took control of me, filling every part of my body with a sensation of pure ecstasy. I panted for breath and my hand slowed down on my clitoris before eventually coming to a stop. Eventually I regained control of my body and stood up straight. The familiar feeling of terror came over me that someone may have heard me. I unlocked the cubicle and rushed to the door of the restroom, partly forgetting and partly not caring I was still stark naked. There was no sound coming from the other side. I opened the door a small amount and peeked out, but there was nobody in the vicinity. Phew!

I returned to the cubicle and quickly calmed down now I knew I had gotten away with my sordid escapade. I was still giddy with excitement both from the orgasm and from the thrill of what I was doing, but part of me was disappointed. It was a terrific orgasm but I felt I wanted more. More of a thrill, more excitement, more risk. A bigger orgasm! My hand returned to my clitoris, but found it was too sensitive to the touch at present. It always was immediately after I climaxed. I looked down at my clothes, still in a heap on the floor of the cubicle and I had an idea. I still had to finish the report for Dr Huntley, but maybe I could make it a little more fun. A little more naughty.

I put on my pants, sweater and shoes but nothing else. I stuffed my bra and panties in my pocket and folded up my cotton t-shirt and carried it under my arm. I gingerly made my way out of the cubicle and then out of the restroom door. I started to walk down the corridor back to the lab, experiencing a number of new and interesting sensations. I had never gone without underwear before. The way the fabric of my pants rubbed slightly against my pussy every time I took a step was quite pleasurable and the way my tits bounced up and down without a bra was exciting and sexy.

I turned the corner and nearly froze when I saw a janitor mopping the floor in reception. Get it together Jill! I told myself. You're just a member of staff working late returning from the restroom, nothing strange about that! I walked past the janitor, smiled and politely said "good evening", all the time making an effort to stop my breasts bouncing too much by slowing down my walk and minimising the vertical motion. Okay, now I'm just a member of staff with a strange walk and slightly bouncy tits returning from the restroom, still not too bad. I scurried back to the lab and shut the door behind me. I walked over to my lab station, shoved my t-shirt on the adjacent bench and sat down.

Okay, what now?

I hadn't really thought about what I would do next in too much detail. I really wanted to be like the girl in the porn mag, working at her desk with no underwear on and her pussy on display. Unfortunately I was wearing pants and not a skirt, so it wouldn't really be quite so titillating. Still, it felt a bit slutty to be sitting here working with no underwear on and in the frame of mind I was in, slutty was good!

I tried my best to concentrate on the report, but I only managed to write a couple of paragraphs before my work slowed to a crawl. There were several reasons for this, firstly it was boring as hell and I didn't really want to do it. Secondly my mind was still full of incredibly naughty thoughts, which made concentrating on anything difficult. Thirdly I discovered through trial and error that due to my lack of underwear I could give myself little waves of pleasure by twisting my body in certain ways. If I moved my arm like that it would cause the fabric of my sweater to brush over my erect nipple. If I lifted my leg like that it would cause the crotch of my pants to ride up slightly into the slit of my pussy and maybe even brush against my clitoris. Before long, I had stopped typing completely and was just sitting in my chair twisting this way and that, giving myself cheap thrills.

I decided to crank it up a notch. I went and grabbed my lab coat, which was hanging on the hook near the door, put it on and buttoned it up. It was a long, unflattering, white lab coat that came down to my knees and fastened all the way down the front. I returned to my desk and then slowly removed my pants, folded them up and put them on the bench with my t-shirt. This was now a totally different level of naughty. I was sitting in the lab wearing literally just a sweater, shoes and a lab coat. But if anybody came in they would just assume I had a short skirt on under my lab coat wouldn't they? In fact, maybe I could even remove my sweater? This felt ten times more daring because I couldn't remove my sweater while my lab coat was on. So I had to quickly remove the lab coat and then take off the sweater, briefly revealing my naked body to the world, before putting my lab coat back on.

Once the operation was completed, my heart was once again beating fast with excitement. I was now sitting at my desk wearing nothing but a lab coat. This was no longer a bit naughty, this was brazenly pornographic! I took a moment to run a mental risk assessment. The lab couldn't be locked from inside, but it was quite unlikely that anybody would come here at this time of night. The lab was not cleaned by the regular cleaning staff but by a specialist cleaning contractor that came a couple of times a week. I guess there was a small chance that another member of staff working late might pop by to ask something. Or that the security guard would notice the light on and poke their head around the door to see if everything was okay. But as long as I was wearing the lab coat and shoes and they didn't stick around too long, they probably wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary right?

It was that word 'probably' that excited me. Everything would probably be okay. Nobody would probably come round here at this time of night. If they did, they probably wouldn't notice I was naked under my lab coat. In most areas of my life I didn't like leaving things to chance and taking risks, but right now it was the risk that was making me wetter than you could possibly imagine. I slipped my hand under the hem of my lab coat and rubbed my sopping wet pussy slowly. My clit was still slightly too sensitive to give it serious attention, but the feeling of my fingers running over my swollen, moist pussy lips was good enough for now. After a while I brought my fingers to my lips to taste my sweet pussy juice. Liking the taste, I licked them clean before plunging them deep into my pussy and then licking them clean again. At that moment it felt like it was the greatest taste in the world. Slightly sweet, slightly salty, just like I had heard semen tasted.

My mind started racing. At that moment I really wanted to taste a man's love juice for the first time. Of course, under most circumstances that would be difficult without an actual man, but I was in a fertility clinic! Unfortunately it wasn't going to be that easy. All samples that weren't tested immediately were frozen to keep the sperm alive, so it's not like there were any pots of it just lying around. I got up and walked over to the cold-storage unit which hummed gently in the otherwise silent room. I opened the door to see several rows of sample pots, all clearly labelled with a wealth of information. I pulled one out at random and opened the lid, which was quite stiff due to being frozen. I took a deep sniff of the contents. Unfortunately, being frozen, it was almost odourless. Obviously there was no way I could taste it as it was just a lump at the bottom of the pot. I screwed the lid back on and returned it to its spot on the shelf.

It was so frustrating! All this lovely sperm here, but none of it in its natural state. None that I could inhale the deep aroma of, and swirl around in the bottom of the pot. None that I could taste... Well, maybe that wasn't true. Maybe there was one pot in here that was different from the others - one that wasn't frozen solid as it had only been here a couple of hours. A sample had arrived late in the afternoon and I put it straight into storage as I was due to go home very shortly and didn't have time to analyse it there and then. Maybe it would still be in a liquid state, even if a little cold. What was the sample number again? I quickly checked the paperwork to find out, before returning to the storage unit and finding the relevant sample. I pulled it out, but found to my immense disappointment that it was already frozen.

This deflated me a little. In fact, I almost returned to my desk and started putting my clothes back on. But there was no way I could stop now. The burning in my loins was just too much to bear, I needed at least one more orgasm first. I started to explore my body once more. My hands were cold from handling all the frozen pots, which gave me new and delightful sensations as I touched myself. I stood there with my back to the refrigeration unit, leaning against it for support, as I used my hands to massage my pussy and clit. Somewhere in the back of my mind it occurred to me that if anybody came into the lab now it was game (and career) over, but I was now so horny and in need of another orgasm that I no longer cared.

As I continued to pleasure myself, my knees began to weaken. My back started to slowly slide down the storage unit until I was more sort of squatting in front of it. This, in turn, caused my lab coat to ride up my thighs and my legs to open, which gave me better access to my pussy and also displayed my open, wet snatch to anybody that happened to open the door of the lab. But I was way too lost in my own pleasure to care about that now, in fact it turned me on even more! I felt the beginnings of another orgasm start to build, but suddenly I stopped. A thought had struck me.

I stood up and, without bothering to put any of my clothes back on, quickly made my way out of the lab. If anyone sees me I'll just... ah screw it, who cares! I quickly made my way a short distance down the corridor to a room marked 'disposal' and let myself in. Why hadn't I thought of this before? Once samples had been analysed they were sent here for sanitary disposal. I had worked on several this afternoon and had then sent the whole lot here. If I was really lucky...

Yes!

Five sample pots were sitting on a tray on the counter. I could see that they still contained semen; lovely unfrozen semen. Five different samples from five different men. I quickly gathered up the pots and half walked, half ran back to the lab. I put the samples down on my desk and stopped to catch a breath. I stood and looked at the five pots in front of me, selected one at random and tipped it back and forth, watching the contents swirl around in the bottom. Again my mind wandered and I imagined a man jerking off to produce this sample. Maybe it was even the man who had used Production Room B earlier. Maybe he jerked off looking at the same pictures that I had looked at -- the woman sitting at her desk with no underwear on. Almost on cue, I felt a drop of my pussy juices glide down my upper leg.

I unscrewed the lid of the pot and paused for a few seconds before taking a deep breath through my nose, inhaling as much of the semen aroma as I possibly could. Involuntarily my hand returned to my pussy and I started rubbing it gently. Slowly I exhaled, before taking another deep sniff of the sample pot. The strong scent filled my senses. I felt like I could almost taste the semen in the back of my throat. I reached down and touched the pool of cum with the tip of my index finger before slowly retracting it. A small blob of the gooey substance stuck to my finger and wobbled slightly as I lifted it to my lips. I rubbed my pussy harder as I slowly licked the semen from my finger, taking my first ever taste of the milky nectar. The taste was slightly salty, and certainly not unpleasant, reminding me a bit of my own pussy juices. But it was the texture that excited me most. It was somewhere between a liquid and a solid, sticking to the top of my mouth. I licked it from there with my tongue and swallowed. As it hit the taste buds at the back of my tongue, I got another salty hit, which lingered a while.

I dipped my finger back into the pot, retrieving a much larger blob of semen and bringing it to my lips. This time I played with it a little, rubbing it across my top lip with my tongue before taking it into my mouth. I swilled the semen all around my mouth, mixing it thoroughly with my saliva before swallowing. This was so much fun! My hand continued to stroke, massage and rub my pussy under my lab coat. I wanted more! I wanted to know what it felt like to take in and swallow a whole ejaculation of cum. I drank the remaining contents of the pot in one go, holding it in my mouth for a few seconds before swallowing the whole lot. It felt amazing! The taste of cum remained in the back of my throat long after I had swallowed. I gulped a few more times and each time I felt a little more of the salty goodness run down the back of my throat. Why on earth do some women refuse to swallow? They have no idea what they're missing!