Night at the Club

Story Info
Horny girl looks for one night stand and finds it.
2.8k words
65.3k
26
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took one last look in the mirror before leaving my apartment for the night. My white low-cut camisole was tight against my 34D breasts and the short black skirt showed just enough of my legs to get the attention I wanted. My medium length brown hair waved perfectly framing my face. I had on my tall black sandals so I wouldn't look as short as I really am. After all, height doesn't really matter in bed, and I was going out just to find someone to hookup with for the night.

I drove across town to a night club that had a reputation for it's VIP room being an orgy room. I wasn't sure if that's exactly what I wanted, but I was horny as hell and needed some release that involved another human being instead of my vibrator and preferably no emotions attached. I parked my Charger and locked it, sliding my keys into a small black purse I had pulled over my head and across my chest so that my hands would be free to do whatever they wanted.

A bouncer stood in front of the night club entrance, so I got my ID out to hand it to him. He looked straight at my cleavage and motioned for me to go inside. Nice. No cover or ID check. I must have looked even better than I thought I did! It was pretty dark when I walked into the club, so my eyes had to adjust slightly. Once they did, I saw a gorgeous cocktail waitress smiling right at me!

Her eyes were bright blue and accentuated by her black eye makeup. Her blonde hair was in loose braided pigtails which coupled with her short school uniform type skirt made her look like every man's fantasy. I was speechless and instantly wet. The way her white wife-beater shirt revealed dark, erect nipples underneath the fabric was stunning.

"Hi there, darlin', what are you drinkin' tonight?" Her Texas accent was super sexy! I composed myself as much as possible while this bombshell was within groping distance. Self-control has not ever been a virtue of mine.

"Long Island Iced Tea please," I said with a smile. She winked at me before walking away to get my drink. My eyes dropped to her round ass that was peeking out of the bottom of her skirt. "Damn, what I could do with that!" I said to myself as I found a seat adjacent the bar. I was in a corner, so I had a good view of everyone in the main room. I spotted another bouncer blocking the entrance to what I assumed was the VIP room in the back corner. I had to admit my curiosity was piqued. Along the side wall, there was a row of booths with couples and groups of people making out and rubbing each other everywhere. A tingle made its way to my pussy and stayed there. Maybe the rumors were true about the VIP room after all!

"Here you go, darlin'! Long Island Iced Tea." My cocktail waitress set my drink down on the small table and stuck her first two fingers in it before bringing them to her lips and sucking the liquid off of them. "Mmm it tastes gooood." She said as she suggestively licked her fingers as if she were giving oral sex. I know my eyes were as wide as they could be as I watched this sexy minx lick every drop of my drink off of her fingers. "My name's Molly, what's yours?"

"Leah. Very nice to meet you, Molly." We each extended a hand to the other. When her hand touched mine, I felt the tingle in my pussy grow to a jolt. I gasped and had to take a deep breath so that I wouldn't attack her.

She leaned over towards my ear and said, "Leah, you're so sexy! I'd love to give you a private tour of the VIP room! My shift's over in a half hour. You int'rested?" Her hot breath in my ear was such a turn on! I pulled her chin to my face and kissed her on the lips. Our tongues met and began to dance inside our mouths. My right hand found her hip and pulled her closer to me. I spread my legs and let her body find my hot spot under my skirt. She reached between us to touch my pussy through my white thong. I couldn't help but moan as my pussy exploded with sensation!

"Molly, you've got other customers hon'," a man said from behind the bar. Molly broke our kiss to look at him.

"Sorry Billy...got carried away." Molly said as she pulled her hand away from my wet pussy.

"I don't blame you. She's hot!" Billy said winking at me. I smiled back at him. He was covered in tattoos and obviously worked out. His shirtless, washboard abs were like something out of a magazine. His dark eyes matched his hair perfectly. I subconsciously licked my lips as my eyes followed his body down to his jeans. I could see very clearly the outline of his obviously erect cock. The tingle in my pussy was back. I wondered if his erection was from watching us or the people in the booths. He saw me staring at his cock and ran his hand from the top to the bottom then back up. He grabbed his cock and readjusted which let me see that his underwear covered dick was poking up over the top of his jeans now.

"Damn." I said as Molly kissed my neck.

"He'll join us if I ask him to." Molly said before walking away. I could not believe my night so far! I'd been in the club maybe 20 minutes or so, and had not one but two possibilities! Molly greeted her other customers while I watched. She really was incredible looking. I looked back to the bar and saw Billy talking to a couple. He was right up next to the bar discreetly stroking his bulge. They had no idea. He looked my way as he unbuttoned his jeans and rubbed himself through his black underwear. He continued the conversation with the couple as he jerked harder on his cock. I wanted to be there behind the bar to finish him and lick him dry, but I was glued to my chair. My hand traveled between my legs and moved my thong to the side for better access. I opened my legs to show Billy what I was doing. After a minute, the couple got up and left the bar to dance.

Billy walked towards me but stayed behind the bar. The side of the bar that was facing me was about a foot lower than the main part, so when he reached the edge, I had a perfect view of his manhood. He was stroking it again. "Your pussy is making me so hard, baby." Since he was giving me a show, and making me even hotter, I decided to make it better for him. I reached under my skirt and yanked my thong down and off. I walked over and shoved them under his nose. His eyes closed, and he pulled his cock out of his underwear. He licked my thong until his cum was all over the counter in front of me. I couldn't wait for my "tour" with him and Molly. I pulled my thong out of his mouth and reached over the bar to kiss him. His large tongue was amazing and moved aggressively inside my mouth. I wanted it on my clit so badly!

I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt hands go up my shirt. It was from behind, so I was assuming they were Molly's. I moved my ass back to rub it against her, but felt a very hard erection instead of her soft curves. I was dying to know who it was, but I didn't want to end the amazing kiss with Billy. The cock behind me was very slightly moving against me while his hands were squeezing the shit out of sensitive nipples. I began to moan into Billy's mouth softly at first, then a little louder. I was cumming from the man squeezing my nipples! They've always been sensitive, but I had never had an actual orgasm from someone touching them. Billy's mouth muffled my orgasm as my body went limp. I felt the hands and cock pull away from me, but Billy continued to kiss me until a woman at the bar cleared her throat rather loudly, indicating that she was needing some of Billy's attention too. We reluctantly pulled away from each other. He walked towards the woman, stuffing his cock back inside his pants as he did so.

I looked around the bar to see who might have been the one touching me, but no one stood out. Everyone was otherwise engaged. I decided that it didn't really matter anyway. I got off, and he obviously didn't need me to return the favor. I went back to my table and sat down with my wet thong in my hand. I slurped my entire drink down while I waited for Molly. A few minutes later, she came walking out of the VIP room towards me. She smiled and met me at the bar.

"Do you want Billy to join us?" Molly asked. I could tell by her face that she would be satisfied either way.

"Yes, if it's possible. You two are so sexy! I want you both!"

"Dave! Come 'ere!" Molly yelled to a very young Asian guy towards the other side of the bar near the booths. He came over immediately.

"What's up, Moll?" He said grinning at me while ogling my tits.

"I need you to take over the bar for Billy, so we can show this young lady the VIP room."

Dave's eyes got wide, and he said, "Cool, for how long?"

"As long as it takes," Billy said firmly as he jumped the counter. Dave did the same and watched us walk towards the VIP room with that same silly grin. I wondered if it was his hands on me before.

We walked up to the door, and the bouncer let us in without a word. Inside, there was rock music playing instead of the dance music from the main room. We walked past several groups of people doing all manners of sexual activities. There was a BDSM group with dog collars, blindfolds, whips and lots of leather. There was a group of three women in a circle all eating each other's pussies. There was a group of about five or six guys all giving each other hand jobs, blow jobs or just plain fucking. Finally, there was an empty corner that was blocked off with a rope. Billy lifted the rope for us to go under. There was a large bed with a table on each side. One of the tables was covered with lube and dildos; the other table was empty. Once we were all inside the roped off area, Billy pulled a curtain from the wall that wrapped all the way around to the other wall.

Molly didn't waste any time as she pulled off her top and kissed me hard. I kissed her back and our hands were all over each other. We stripped each other of every single piece of clothing before she straddled me on the bed. I could feel the moisture from her pussy touching mine. She ground herself into me. Her hard clit felt so good inside and all over my pussy. A few minutes later, Molly had thrown her head back and was screaming in orgasm! I felt my orgasm looming, but before I got to cum, Billy pulled Molly off of me and rammed his cock inside me. I was extremely wet, but he was so huge, I screamed from the impact! This only slowed him down for a few seconds, until he realized I was fine. My pussy walls stretched out around him and the sensation was intense. I had never fucked such a big cock before! As my body was getting used to Billy's size, my eyes roamed over to Molly, who was sitting on the edge of the bed pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. I licked my lips as I looked at her waxed cunt.

She understood without words and climbed onto my mouth facing Billy. I reached up to grab her tits and found Billy's perfectly talented tongue on her nipple. As Billy and I assaulted her breasts, I wrapped my mouth around her enlarged clit and sucked hard. She immediately bucked against my face. I let my tongue dart inside of her to give her clit a break every once in a while. Then, I felt my pussy tighten up around Billy.

"Mmmmmmmm! Oh God yes! Fuck! Fuck! Billy, I'm gonna cum! Go harder!" Billy listened to me and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He was using his incredible tongue on Molly's tits still, and it was so hot! He pounded my pussy as hard as he could, and I was screaming out loud as my orgasm began to wash over me. My whole body had sexual electricity pumping through it. Every single nerve ending was on fire! The taste of Molly's pussy juices in my mouth and the feel of Billy's massive dick in my hole were enough to send me over the edge like I had never been before! It was insane to be fucked by a hot guy at the same time my tongue was fucking an insatiable pussy. My thoughts were scattered all over the place as my vision went dark and my pussy clenched tighter around Billy. The icing on the cake was when I heard Molly start to cum! I shoved two fingers inside her pussy as I sucked her clit. Her moans were so loud and her pussy started dripping cum down my face. I was swallowing what I could, but the angle allowed some to escape. By the time she started coming down from her orgasm, my pussy was intensely sensitive. Every single thrust from Billy had me screaming into Molly's pussy. We all began to slow down and catch our breath. I took my pruned fingers out of Molly and Billy pulled out of me. Molly climbed off of my face and lay next to me. Billy was standing next to the bed, his cock still hard since he hadn't cum yet. I looked at it, then at Molly. We both grinned and went towards Billy. He cracked a smile too once he realized what we were doing.

I flicked my tongue over the head of his dick and tasted my cum on it. Billy and I both moaned in unison. Molly positioned herself under us and wrapped her right hand around the base of his cock while she sucked his balls into her mouth. I sucked hard on the top, sliding my hot mouth up and down his shaft. Having Molly underneath me was getting me excited all over again! Her nipples were rubbing against mine. I moaned as I felt Molly's left hand on my wet clit. Billy was slightly pumping his dick into my mouth as I sucked on it. From the sounds he was making, he was really enjoying having two women's mouths on him at once. Suddenly, he grabbed my head and shoved it down on his cock, "Unnnnnnnnngh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmm yeah baby! Suck me dry! Ahhhhhhhhhmmmmm!" He fucked my mouth, pumping load after load of his hot cum into my throat. There was so much that some dripped down my chin, but Molly licked it up quickly.

Billy pulled out of my mouth and bent down to kiss me on the lips. His tongue was not as urgent as before, but still so perfect in every movement. He definitely had skills!

"You were incredible, babe! Your pussy and your mouth!" He said while smoothing down my wild hair.

"I agree! I haven't cum that hard in a long time! I think I'm in love!" Molly said laughing.

"Thanks guys! I'm really busy all the time with work and school, so I don't have time for the relationship drama. I came here tonight looking for someone to fuck, and I found two! I can't wait until next time!" Molly kissed me on the lips after that.

"I'm here every weekend. I'll give you my cell phone number, and you can call or text anytime!"

I grabbed my little black purse from the floor and pulled out my cell. I keyed both of their numbers in and made sure they had mine. I couldn't believe my luck! I was already planning what we might do next time...

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
gamble426gamble426almost 10 years ago
delicious!

this was a great story! I read it before I went to work. Made me explode! You did a good job of painting the picture. I imagined sexy little brunette & a hot blonde waitress letting me play the role of Billy. I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a great on. More please, it made me super hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very good.

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Writing

I look forward to more tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So hot!

Great short story - I am dripping wet having read this. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories