Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comfortably resting my whole body on top of my cousin's, I raised my head and looked back to the seating area.

Both of them were staring at us. Neeraj averted his gaze but Ashmit met mine and kept staring. I felt Rashmi turn her head under me and look too. I looked down at her and wondered how to start. Her soft lips beckoned to me so I turned her towards me and started kissing her. We just lay with our bodies touching and kissed, nothing more.

The situation was so electrified with tension though that I could almost hear the air crackling. My cousin's body underneath me was hot and lush. I knew her breasts were begging to be set free after being played with unmercifully in the car and her pussy was definitely flowing over. She was a bitch in heat and needed her itch scratched. She started moaning and writhing on the bed under me. When I kept my hands under the pillow and didn't touch her as I knew she wanted, she grabbed them and started the pull them to her body. I broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"Wow, you're really drunk," I murmured to her and rolled off, deciding that the hot kiss had been enough for the guys to ogle at. They could join in if they wanted the fun.

Ashmit got up and came towards the bed.

"Do you want water or should I order tea or coffee for her?" he asked, considerately.

I sat up on the side of the bed, raised my eyebrows and gave him a look.

"We didn't come here for coffee," I said, my meaning clear.

He offered me a hand and as I clasped his, he pulled me up and towards him. I went. It was like we had arrived at an unspoken agreement that Ashmit was mine while Rashmi would take Neeraj. I had seen her admiring the better looking guy earlier and had played so that she got him while I was more than happy with the bolder of the two. I settled my arms around Ashmit's waist and rested my forehead against his shoulder as I came up against him. His hand rested at the back of my waist and he started stroking me. I pressed my hips against him and settled my hands in the small of his back. We swayed like that for a minute before I broke off and taking his hand, walked him to the seating area.

"Will you see to Rashmi?" I asked Neeraj.

He leapt up to oblige and I pulled Ashmit down with me on the two seater. There was little space left when I turned towards him so my legs were almost in his lap. I offered my lips up to him and he closed the distance between us, taking my lips into a serious kiss and gradually opening my mouth to his and inserting his tongue.

There was no way we could take this slowly. I had fanned the flames too long and the circumstances itself were adding to our passionate exploration of each other. Soon his hands were roving all over my body, coming to rest on my breast and massaging and pressing them, pulling at my nipples that had hardened to almost painful extremes. It was like a rush that had gone to my head and I could think of nothing but my hot body being touched by Ashmit. In return, my hands were massaging his hard member.

We were still dressed and with my arousal heightening by the second, I desperately started to want my clothes off my hot body. I started pulling my top up without breaking his kiss. Ashmit caught on to what was going on, and started helping me. Taking hold of the top, he pulled it up and off me, breaking contact between our mouths for just an instant. We were back to kissing each other like depraved beings and I was just in my bra, then that was also gone in a minute as Ashmit fumbled behind me and worked the clasp open. My breasts fell into the open as I snatched my bra off and threw it somewhere on the floor below us.

Ashmit's hands were on my naked breasts as he moulded and squeezed them unmercifully. His hands were hard and rough on my soft flesh, and stoked the fire already building up within me. I scrabbled at the waist of his shirt, trying to get it off as he had done with mine. Again, he helped me, wrenching it off in one smooth movement before coming back to meet my mouth in the hot kisses we couldn't seem to get enough of. Then his hands were between my legs and I spread them wide so he could touch and rub me. I was grinding my hips against his hard hand.

Suddenly he stood, putting an arm around my waist and pulling me with him. His hands started fumbling at the button of my jeans.

I broke off and breathlessly ordered, "You take off your pants."

I hurriedly shucked off my jeans and underwear and saw him do the same. But after discarding them like I had, he froze for a moment and then dove back to get them from the floor. He rummaged around in a pocket, pulling out his wallet. He pulled out a few plastic squares and threw his wallet away.

I tried peering at what he held in his hand. I was confused by this behaviour, then it dawned on me... condoms. I hadn't even thought of it. Thank God he had!

He tore open one of the packs and hurriedly extracted one and rolled it down on his member. This was my first opportunity to really look at his cock. It was nice and hard, maybe 6 inches in length, but it was fat and looked like it would fill me up quite nicely. When he was ready, we looked around, wondering where to go. Both of us were in urgent need of fucking.

The bed was occupied with Rashmi and Neeraj. They were still only kissing and touching each other. They hadn't even undressed yet.

The bed occupied, I took matters into my own hand. I took Ashmit's hand and pulled him a little distance away from the sofas and the coffee table, then sank down on the carpet with him beside me. Luckily, with the hotel being so luxurious, the carpet was also soft. Ashmit seemed a little reluctant to fuck me on the floor but I didn't give him a chance to say anything, lying down and pulling him on top of me. He needed no further urging.

We resumed kissing and his hands again sought my breasts. I opened my legs and felt his hard cock between them, pushing against my thigh and then butting against my freshly shaven cunt. I had prepared my pussy for tonight with Rashmi earlier and it was totally shaved. I was thoroughly wet and dripping by then, more than ready for his cock to enter. He started humping me lightly, moving his hips and bumping his cock against my lips, but not moving it in.

"Fuck me," I said, breaking away from his kisses. "I want your hard cock inside me."

He raised himself up on one arm and adjusted his rod to the entrance of my cunt. With one hard thrust, he pushed it almost half way in.

"Yes, God, yes!" I moaned, my pussy stretching to take him in. He felt nice and solid inside me.

I slid my arms under his and locked them on his shoulders and reared up against him, wanting deeper penetration, and he obliged, pulling out just a little and ramming his hard meat back into my sopping cunt. Both of us started bucking against each other urgently, like wild rutting beasts. My mind was completely taken over and I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life. A hot sweet haze of passion had taken me over and all I wanted, all I could feel was the hardness and filling sensation of his hot cock fucking my cunt.

Both of us were making uninhibited animal noises, moaning and grunting and rumbling while our bodies thrashed against each other. His hips battered into mine, making a wet sound when he smashed into me and sloshing when our bodies separated. It was like a soundtrack of sex playing in that room and anybody only listening to us could make out the desperate way we were getting at each other.

"Harder, faster," I demanded as he pumped into me, and his actions got more frenzied. He was smacking into my cunt like someone possessed, sweat running down his face and dripping on to me. I was drenched too with the effort of keeping up with him and driving my hips up into his punishing member. He was fucking me like I had never been fucked before, like he could tear me apart with his hard cock and bury into me more deeply than anyone ever had. And I was taking him in with equal urgency. I needed him to rip me apart, keep filling my pussy with his hard cock again and again.

It was his body getting tense more than anything that warned me of his impending orgasm. He was still pumping crazily but the shoulders under my hand were now bunched with effort. I clenched my teeth together, closed my eyes tightly and started growling at him to go on, to fuck me harder, to take me there on the floor, fuck my brains out.

My voice and dirty words fuelled both our passions and I felt something deep within me coil and get ready to give too as his thrusts became even wilder. He was now pounding into me so hard that my hips were being slammed into the carpet with each drive. His cock was slicing through my wet pussy, in and out, faster and harder and I could take it no more. I felt the familiar feelings inside me that signalled my orgasm and when I came, it was better and more powerful than I had in a long time.

My pussy started clenching around his cock that was still fucking me hard. I wrapped my legs around him and pressed, feeling wild and wanton like I had never before. My arms on his shoulders tightened and dug into his shoulders and my cunt jerked around his cock, tightening and letting go while he pumped into me. In the middle of my powerful orgasm, he gave a large grunt and climaxed too, rearing and thrusting his cock deep into my hot cunt as he spent his seed. He plunged into me a couple of times half-heartedly as his cum poured out, and then he fell off on to the carpet beside me.

Both of us were drenched completely with sweat and now my pussy juices that were everywhere from my stomach to the bottom of my thighs. I could almost feel sloshing as I moved my legs after a minute to close them and not lie like a slut with my pussy gaping open still. We lay like that for a while together, getting our breathing and strength back, quiet.

Abruptly I wondered what was going on with Rashmi and Neeraj. I raised myself up on an elbow and tried to peek, but couldn't see them on the bed from my point on the floor. I could hear Rashmi moaning so obviously though that I knew whatever Neeraj was doing was pleasing her.

I decided that I wanted to go see what they were up to. In some part of my mind, I told myself I was just looking out for my drunken cousin but was lying to myself. I just wanted to see her ripe body being fucked so I got up and tottered over to the bed.

Neeraj was between her wide open legs and he was going down on her shaven cunt. I was pleased, I knew Rashmi loved being sucked and nibbled on any and every part of her body. Most of the times she came even when I was working on her with my mouth and hands only. And by the sounds and frequency of her moans, I knew she was enjoying herself thoroughly and would likely cum in a few minutes if Neeraj kept it up.

I had no intention of stopping him. I crept up and situated myself on the bed, with my mouth on her attractive breast that was finally out of the constraints and facing straight up. I couldn't resist her breasts in the best of times, I loved their juicy ripeness. I started sucking on one and kneading the other with my hand. She blearily acknowledged me and clasped a hand to the back of my head, pressing her soft tit into my mouth. I opened wide to take it in and bit, nibbled and sucked on her full boobs and I was sure Neeraj was doing the same with her juicy cunt.

I wanted to see his dark head lowered and lapping at my cousin's pussy so I raised myself and looked down. Both my hands went to work on Rashmi's breasts and I had a good view of the top of Neeraj's head between her legs, but I couldn't really see him licking or sucking at her. So I extended my hand and pushed it down, over her mound and towards her pussy.

Neeraj felt me reaching and raised his head for a moment, looking at me quizzically.

"I just want to join in," I murmured.

His fingers were buried in her cunt already and he had probably been busy sucking her clit when I disturbed him. I greedily spread her lips and saw him fucking her with his fingers inside her. He had the two middle fingers in and was pumping in and out in a relaxing rhythm.

"Put one more in and thrust harder," I commanded him.

He obeyed, manoeuvring his index finger into her soft cunt and plunging them harder into her. She moaned and opened her legs wider, giving him more access. My fingers were around his plunging ones holding Rashmi's pink pussy open to him. She had a beautiful cunt. It was just that little bit plump with full and heavy pussy lips and was warm and moist from the excitement I had been putting it through the whole night.

Rashmi started making little pleading noises then, and I got my fingers over to her clitoris that was protruding out of its hood. It was slick and so hard. I took it between my fingers and rolled it, making Rashmi cry out and move her head from side to side on the pillow. My ministrations didn't cease, I just squeezed her clit and kept rolling it and she thrust her perfect boobs into the air with the effort it took for her to take in the sensations.

A minute of this and I felt her orgasm shatter through her. Her hips lunged up into the air she moaned and gave little sighs as her whole body tensed. I started just rubbing her clit slowly, trying to prolong her orgasms to the last minute possible.

Neeraj was also still pumping her pussy but his actions had also gotten slower. Finally, Rashmi whimpered and went limp on the bed and I removed my hand from between her legs. It was wet from her juices and I brought it to my hand to lick it off.

Neeraj was still at the foot of the bed and now I turned to him.

"Fuck her," I said.

"Now?" he asked. "Doesn't she need to...?"

"No, no." I cut him off. "She doesn't need to rest. By the time you get ready, she will be fine and her pussy is already wet."

He had just taken his shirt off while sucking her so now he discarded his jeans and briefs and started walking back. His hard cock bobbed when he moved.

"Condom?" I asked him, my eyes glued to his rod.

He stopped and looked around.

Ashmit rose up from the floor and reached for the foil wrapped condoms he had pulled out of his wallet. He threw one towards us and Neeraj opened it and rolled it onto his cock expertly. Then he came back to us.

By then I had positioned Rashmi so I was sitting up with her head was in my lap. Her body was lying across the bed, with her bottom just by the side of the bed. I wanted to see her fucked. Neeraj came up to the bed and positioned her legs, bent at the knee, on either side of her, pushing them open. He then took his cock in his hand and touched the tip to her dripping cunt. He rubbed himself up and down her slit, spreading her juices and lubricating her and then with a shove of his hips, he was sliding into her.

Rashmi let out a little grunt and opened her eyes to look deeply into mine. "Oh, that feels good," she moaned and smiled lazily at me.

I smiled back at my hot cousin and then flicked my eyes back to her pussy being fucked by Neeraj's cock. I could see him going in and out of her, holding her knees apart, his gaze fixed like mine on their fucking.

My eyes roved along his body. It was a nice one; his chest was furred with a light pelt of hair and he had only a little fat on around his stomach, not enough to make him flabby or unattractive. A gold chain was around his neck, bouncing against his chest with every thrust he made into Rashmi. His nipples were dark and tight with arousal, peering from between his chest hair. He was a nice male specimen.

Rashmi captured my attention back to her. "Touch my boobs, Babli," she moaned.

I indulged her and moved my hands to her tits. "Does that feel good?" I asked her, kneading and massaging them.

"Mmm... yes," she murmured, closing her eyes. "Pinch the nipples too," she said.

I did that, pulling at her nipples. They were probably already hurting a little, the way I had been playing with them throughout the night.

She moaned long and deep and bucked her hips.

"Does the cock feel good in you?" I asked her, dipping my head and whispering to her.

"God, yes," she replied. "It feels so good."

I could feel Neeraj's eyes on us and I knew he could listen to us talking, being so close. I wanted him to hear every bit of my naughty talk with Rashmi.

"Is it hard and solid?" I asked her.

"Mhmm," she replied, obviously drugged with the sensations of my hands on her and a cock in her pussy.

"Does it fill your cunt up?" I asked her.

Rashmi was aware of my need to talk dirty during sex, so made an effort to reply to me.

"It's a nice big cock," she murmured. "It feels so much better than when his fingers were sliding into me. Fills me up so good."

I could feel Neeraj's thrusts getting harder and harder. We would tip him over to cum if we kept going on like this, which was what I wanted.

I looked up at him, meeting his gaze directly.

"And is my cousin's cunt hot and wet?" I asked him.

His mouth dropped open and he let out an astonished breath before he bit out a curt, "Yes."

He was thrusting into her fast now. When he plunged his cock into her, she moved up against me and I felt her body relaxing as he pulled out. I could literally feel her getting fucked by him.

"Does it feel good... plunging your cock into her warm wet cunt?" I kept on.

Before I could even say the last word of my dirty question, I saw him grimace and he let out a huge groan, increasing his pace and fucking her hard. A couple of solid thrusts like that and I saw him shudder and falter in his rhythm. I knew he was coming. A harsh guttural sound ripped from his throat and he buried his cock deep into Rashmi and trembled for a few seconds before pulling out his semi-hard cock and collapsing on the floor beside the bed, with his face buried into the mattress.

I moved and bent down to give Rashmi a warm wet kiss. She was hot and eager and clasped my face between her hands as she assaulted my mouth.

"Mmm... that was really great," she sighed, when we broke off.

But my calculating mind was not done. I wanted her to be fucked by Ashmit now. His fucking had been much more intense and much more powerful and I wanted my cousin's pussy pounded like mine had been.

I looked for him and he was still lying where I had left him. He was looking at me though and I beckoned him over. He got up and walked over to the bed. I checked out his cock as he was walking and it was semi-rigid again. I knew he could be ready to fuck in a couple of minutes.

"Do you have more condoms?" I asked him.

He nodded and opened his hand to show me the little packet.

I reached over and took his cock in my hand. Wrapping my palm around him, I started to slowly move it up and down. I was willing to get him hard by using my hands so that he could put that amazing piece of meat to use in my cousin's cunt. I jerked him with a practiced hand, running my thumb up and over his cockhead, pushing his foreskin back occasionally.

As predicted, in a couple of minutes, he was rock hard.

I let him go and looked down at Rashmi, who was following my hand on his cock with a hungry look in her eyes.

"You want that, do you?" I asked her with a smirk.

She swallowed but didn't reply. I think she felt he was mine and didn't want to cross any limits. I was having none of that though and briskly ordered her to rearrange herself.

"Come. Move up a bit here," I directed. "Lie with your head on the pillow."

I helped her lie down straight on the length of the bed and beckoned Ashmit to climb up too. He sheathed his cock in the condom he already had out and scrambled up.

"Open your legs, Rashmi," I said, and she obeyed, spreading them a bit.

Ashmit moved in between them. He was kneeling on one knee and trying to position himself so that he could fuck her without lying down on top of her.