Night at the Light

Story Info
The perfect setting for a proposal.
2.7k words
4.36
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

Gabrielle had a profound smile as the light from the living room lamp glinted off her new ring and flashed about the room. That smile only grew bigger as she eagerly thrust her hand forward; her fingers outstretched as she let her best friend Leah rotate it around her left ring finger and marveled at the cut and clarity of the diamond and setting. Gabrielle knew there were more expensive rings, and this one hardly cost the two months salary that technically it was supposed to, but there was a deep contentment within her knowing full well her husband-to-be had picked it out, and purchased it from the many hours of overtime he had toiled at his job. That unto itself was priceless, and she could not help but beam at her engagement.

That smile was only temporarily removed from Gabrielle's face when Travis's best friend Joe, lifted his glass of Gin and Tonic and wrapped it sharply with a fork indicating he wanted a kiss from the two lovers. Gabrielle was eager to accommodate the wish and was perfectly poised to do so as well; sitting on her fiancés lap, she turned in time with his, wrapped her arms around his neck and slid her tongue in for the wettest, deepest kiss she had ever given him before a small crowd of people. With lips pressed tightly, and their tongues searching, gnashing and washing over each others rough tongues, the seconds passed by until a full fifteen seconds had elapsed and only a desperate need for oxygen terminated the kiss.

"Wow Gabrielle, save some for the Honeymoon huh," Leah said with a grin.

"No way," Gabrielle said, her smile returning to her lips as she tried to wipe some of the lipstick off Travis's lips. From her vantage point, Gabrielle knew full well the deep emotions she was producing deep inside Travis; not so much from the way his green eyes sparkled as brightly as her engagement ring, but rather from the poke of his erection she felt jettisoning up through his pants. While Travis's excitement was at least cloaked by her body sitting upon his, her desire was not so easy to mask. She had worn a light brown summer dress as much to remain cool in the humid Maine night as she did to please her husband-to-be. She had worn shoes, matching brown strappy heels that had long been since removed and tossed aside somewhere near the barbeque grill. Her panties were another story; she had never bothered to wear a pair knowing full well that they would have only gotten in the way sometime during tonight's festivities. Still without them, the wetness Gabrielle was beginning to feel ran unchecked, and she worried her sexy smell would soon tell everyone how she really felt; how turned on she really was. Luckily Gabrielle was saved as Joe downed the last of his drink and began to speak.

"So Travis, why don't you tell us how you proposed?"

"Well," Travis started out saying with a huge smile," it was like this. We were down at the Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse and I was really, really drunk. As you know that breakwater is made up of all those granite blocks and I was afraid in my inebriated state that I would trip and fall. So I politely asked Gabrielle here if she would carry me. She thought I said would you marry me, and thus I just could not break her heart. Complete misunderstanding, but hey."

With that Gabrielle bit her lower lip and smacked him hard into the chest. Everyone was laughing because they knew full well that the whole story was preposterous. Everyone knew Travis had a romantic side and that the way her proposed had to be special. As the conversation steered towards other conversations Gabrielle sat upon her fiancés lap. As she sipped her own little glass of wine, she remembered the evening well.

The two had spent a whirlwind day touring the many lighthouses that protected the mid-coast's many rocky harbors. The Rockland Breakwater lighthouse stood its post on the end of a four thousand foot granite breakwater that deeply jutted its way out into the sea. As the breakwater broke the crashing surf, Travis and Gabrielle had a glorious view of the lighthouse, rising up from its granite foundation and sending a piercing light revolving around the ever waning red sky to the west. To the right, the lights of the city began to pop on, and to the left, the red and green lights of the boats could be seen bouncing up and down on the waves.

Travis held her hand as they walked over the massive chunks of granite that were loosely fit together. Rather then merely be placed into her hand, he had spread his fingers, purposely taking hers and intermingling with his own so that there was no question to anyone that saw them, that they were indeed passionate lovers. In his other hand he held her shoes, her socks tucked deeply into her sneakers so that Gabrielle could enjoy the simple pleasures of life; walking barefoot upon the granite sea wall.

As the western sky slowly began to become more blackened then that of the deep salmon color, they noted the lighthouse which had seemed so small from the shore, was now looming ever bigger. At the same time the number of people strewn out along the breakwater began to wan, and of the few people they did see, most were walking back towards their cars. Within a few hundred feet of the lighthouse, Gabrielle turned and gently steered Travis towards the seaward side of the breakwater. As she stepped upon the seaweed wet from the receding tide, Gabrielle worked her way down to the waters edge. Dipping her toes into the water, the contrast of brightly painted red toe nail polish and greenish water, made for a sight Travis marveled at. Gabrielle on the other hand instantly sucked in her breath, for the cold Atlantic water was a far cry from the warm waters of the Pacific of which she was used to.

"Cold Honey," Travis asked with a laugh knowing full well from her reaction that the water was far colder than she had anticipated. "Here sit down on these dry rocks and I'll warm them back up for you."

Gabrielle hardly needed to be told twice. Travis was indeed an expert when it came to rubbing her feet, and there was no debate that his loving touch trumped that of returning her feet back to sneakers and socks. Sitting down upon the big dry rock Travis had pointed out, Gabrielle leaned back a little and was more then happy to have Travis cover her cold toes with his big hands, squeezing them until the warmth returned and then began to rub them for circulation.

Gabrielle immediately swooned at the feeling of his hands on her feet. It was a reaction she always liked, but here it was intensified. The view was gorgeous, the stark white lighthouse making for a wondrous backdrop as the lights of boats and cars flickered on both the sea and upon the shore.

"Oh God Travis, I don't think this day could get any better," she said with heart overwhelmed by desire, devotion and love for the man she was with.

"You don't think so," Travis asked? "I think it would get a little better if that crab wasn't there," he said pointing to a big pinkish crab that lay sprawled out on a big piece of granite. For a moment Gabrielle jumped, fearful that the thing might pinch her with its powerful claws. Noticing Travis was not about to move it, Gabrielle grabbed the thing by its shell and gently tossed it back into the water, but as she did she saw a glint of light. Even in the waning light, there was a bright reflection of gold and white, and as she started to draw closer to it, Travis posed his question.

"Will you marry me Gabrielle?"

Gabrielle was to overcome to answer, at least with words. Her mind raced with feelings of love and she scrambled to kick her feet out of his lap and wrap her arms around his neck and draw him into the biggest kiss she had ever given him. Other than a precursory look around the darkened harbor, the newly engaged couple was too engrossed in each other to see much of the ambiance that now surrounded the. The lighthouse itself was as individualized as their own love...as individualized as their own personalities as the kiss lingered, stopping and starting until Gabrielle thought her desire was going to burst through her chest and suffocate her. There was only a slight hesitation, a moment locked in time and space as Travis slipped the ring upon her finger.

"It's not much, but means a lot, and the next one I slide on will mean even more."

In a flurry of activity, Gabrielle pulled from her lovers grasp and started heading towards the base of the lighthouse, a stream of clothes being pulled off her body as she made the awkward walk, her jeans, her t-shirt and her bra and panties, all dropped upon the rocks in the perfect stepping stones for her lover. Her sudden escape from his grasp would have bewildered Travis if she had not begun to remove her clothes. H had known from the beginning Gabrielle had an intense sex drive and now chased after her as he would for the remainder of his life.

He scooped her clothing up as he nervously followed her, knowing when Gabrielle was overcome with the desire for sex, there was no stopping her. He was a bit more guarded, looking around to make sure no one could see their scandalous activity, but to driven with desire to deny himself sex either.

With her back pressed tightly against the granite block foundation of the lighthouse, she willingly patted the granite block she sat on in an open invitation for Travis. She had managed to remove all her clothing in the one hundred yard naked dash she had made and now resigned herself to watching Travis gently strip for her in such a public place. At this sight, Gabrielle stirred, and she watched with delight as her husband-to-be's, cock stiffened and twitched as he joined her upon the makeshift granite bed.

"Can I have just a taste," she asked as the lighthouse beacon shot out across the harbor in its slow three hundred and sixty degree spin? It was hardly a choice, because no sooner had she spoken the words when she took the tip of his cock into her mouth and began his sensuous blowjob by swirling her tongue around the crown, eagerly accepting her prize. An audible groan of pleasure resonated from deep inside his body, a sound Gabrielle was not sure he had ever made before, and one that rose up above the sound of the crashing surf.

Using one hand to manipulate his shaft, Gabrielle reached for his swollen testicles with his other and massaged them gently. She was firmly planted on her knees, their clothing padding her knees from the hard surface she knelt upon, her chest white and shimmering in the dark light of harbor. Her mouth continued to play over his cock in extremely erotic fashion, putting on a little show for her soon-to-be-husband. She swallowed more and more of his erection and gradually picked up the tempo, matching it almost by chance with the waves lapping at the rocks mere yards from where she kneeled.

It was the most submissive of positions, and yet Gabrielle felt rich with love and more powerful then the sea. Besides squeezing his balls a little tighter, she used her fingers to rub the sensitive area right beneath his rectum. She knew what effect that had on him and concluded that he was feeling everything she was feeling, and perhaps more. Her answer came when he moved forward to receive the thrusts of her mouth as she steered him towards climax.

"Stop Gabrielle, stop," he cried out pushing her head off his shaft as he squirmed out of her mouth. "I want to put it inside you."

"What, you don't want to come in my mouth," she teased as she crawled up on top of the granite block and spread her legs wide in an open invitation? As she did so, Gabrielle felt him position the tip of his cock on her shaven pussy lips. He used his cock to open and explore her, the tip just dipping inside, sliding into her wetness that had been generated from the blowjob she had given him. Those always turned her on, so did taking cock, especially one inch at a time, which was what he was doing now. He gave her another inch and then rode her like that, just the tip, in and out.

Gabrielle protested as she wanted it all, all eight inches that she knew he possessed; all one inch of girth that could fill her to overwhelming proportions and that could spurn her on to many orgasms. She wanted him to slam into her to the hilt, molding her skin to fit his hands, her pussy to fit his cock tightly as he drove her bottom into the hard gritty surface of the granite rock below.

Her pussy contracted on the head of his cock, trying to pull her fiancé deeper inside her, and finally he took pity on her and gave her more. She loved being filled by him, the warmth that spread throughout her body the complete loss of control. She was overwhelmed by his size, his massive hands around her slender waist, his hard thighs supporting her, pressing into her even. She arched up further to him, offering him more of her, all of her and he took it.

"God you're one hot girl," he said, then he began driving the full, hard length of his cock into her, letting his balls slap against her, spanking her with them, easing off and then thrusting forward again. His hips snapped against her, forcing her into his rhythm, a rhythm Gabrielle loved. She dug her nails into the impenetrable rock and thrust back against him, moving with him, loving the speed and exhilaration of their love-making under such a fabulous and picturesque place.

Her heart was also racing, her heart pounding even, and her breath was ragged despite years of playing tennis. To be so taken, so smitten, so fucked breathless that it was incomprehensible and only to be explained away as the exhilaration of having someone commit so deeply that emotions were manifested in actions and lust.

She started to contract around him in the way men love best when they were the deepest they could be inside her. She squeezed as hard as she could, loving the ache building within her. The walls of her pussy opened and closed on him like a fist. He lifted her up off the rock feeling the mass of the boulder remain steadfast no matter how hard he took her as he began moving her body up and down on his cock. Gabrielle felt so small in his grip, loving his tender roughness. She melted into his embrace as he kissed the curve of her neck, nibbled endlessly on her earlobes and used his tongue to lick along the ridge of her shoulder, the taste of the sea-spray salty upon his tongue as he did so.

Then there was the shudder, a shudder she had felt many times, but not with so much guttural force. Gabrielle felt it jettison inside of her, a warm, sticky sensation that filled up her womb and made her swoon with enjoyment just as she reached her own powerful climax.

Never before had the two of them achieved such simultaneous pleasure, and Gabrielle could only be assured that this was the right man...the man that fate, the world, and the Almighty God had brought together so the two of them literally would become one...just as the good book prophesized.

"Yes", she said simply.

"Huh," Travis asked in his post-sexual haze?

"I never answered you Travis. Yes I will marry you. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes................."

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers