Night at the Movies

Story Info
Young love sparked in a car.
1.6k words
4.44
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were coming off a fun night at the movies. Walking out of the theater we reminisced of the comedic scenes and laughing about them all over again. I scan the parking lot trying to locate where I parked it. I finally spot it and there is a moment of silence as we walk toward the car. I stop behind the car to find the keys in my pocket while Kayla walks up ahead towards the passenger side door.

As she walks ahead of me, I take notice of her tight petite curves that are so carefully placed on her 4'11 frame. She's wearing a jean mini skirt that stops about two inches above the knee, exposing her tight caramel toned legs that disappear at the ankle into a short lift heel that lifts her a little above 5 feet. My mind starts to drift as I look at the tight tank top that hides her C-sized breast but still show the pure curvature of what lay underneath the garment.

My curiosity is sparked. I start to wonder what her breast feel, smell and taste like even though I have explored those parts of her body many instances before. As I start to re-visit the moments I have caressed her nude body my thoughts are quickly interrupted by her voice telling me to hurry and open the door.

It's a cool spring night. We decided to see the movie shortly after we've finished track practice. It wasn't anything new; this is what we did every weekend. There wasn't much that a high school couple could do without getting in trouble, so it was always movies. As we sat in the car I started up my little Nissan stanza and turned the radio to my favorite radio station. I started to shift the car into gear when I froze from the look that Kayla gave me. I knew what it meant. There was no reason to rush out of the parking lot. Honestly we had no place to go and would have ended up spending more money on stupid shit like McDonalds just to keep us occupied.

At that moment I leaned over and placed my hand on the outside of her chin and pulled her mouth towards my lips. As our lips touch I could feel her body turn slightly in the seat so that her torso faced mine. As the gentle kisses turned into full fledged French kissing I could feel her body melt as she started to sink into the seat and sat back normally again. At this point my left hand was tracing the out line of the knee closest to me. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I started to palm her knee then moved slowly up her thigh. This touch was anything but alien for her. I understood what every movement of her body represented and I acted accordingly.

As I moved further up her leg I could feel the warmth radiating from her vagina. Even though I wanted to move straight in and just start touching her most precious region I knew that it was too early for that. I pulled away from her and slowly opened my eyes to look at my beautiful companion. I look around to make sure we didn't have any spectators watching our sexual endeavors. We were surrounded by cars but no people so I turned my attention back towards my loving partner who was still somewhat turned on but not all the way there.

All she needed was a push and I knew how to get her there. I reached across to her shoulder and pulled her so she would be facing me again. We started to make out again and that's when I reached and started to caress her breast. I started by just cupping the whole breast and rotating my hand slowly until I felt the slight pressure of her newly hardened nipple, my index finger found its newly risen friend and began to race the outline at the base of the nipple. As I traced her nipple I could hear her breathing become harder and her body began to cringe with pleasure almost uncontrollably.

That's when I started to move up her thigh. As I once my and reached her lower crevice I didn't touch her quite yet I teased her by outlining her vagina opening applying more pressure as I moved closer to the opening. Many fluids were dripping out of her and my fingers were swimming in them, causing my fingers to slide gingerly around the outside of her crevice. At this point her body bucked every time my fingers traveled dangerously close to her clitoris.

I knew what was coming next but obviously the movie theater parking lot was not the place for what was in store. So I removed my hands from the sensitive parts of her body. Her moans started to calm but her throat gargled with frustration due to the abrupt ending to such pleasurable events. I shoved the Nissan into gear and raced out of the lot looking for a discrete place quick enough so that she wouldn't loose the burning desire her body had for me. Within a heartbeat I found what looked like a closed factory, parked between two trucks and delivered all my attention to my extremely horny girlfriend in the seat next to me.

I started right where I left off, but instead of teasing her, I allowed my index and middle finger to dive straight into her sexual crevice, sending her an unexpected amount of pleasure throughout her whole body. At this moment her legs shut tight then spread right apart. I reached across her and pulled the lever that leaned her seat back flat. As she fell backward she raised the mini skirt she was wearing exposing her purple thong. I moved my fingers slowly in and out of her vagina curling them on the way out to make contact with the infamous G-Spot. This sent shockwaves through her body with each stroke and I could see the effects of each wave on her face and feel with every stroke the excretions of even more and more of her juices now leaking onto the seat underneath her.

At this moment I leaned over and started to lick the hood that covered her clit while continuing my finger attack on her vagina. This sent her into a frenzy of uncontrollable burst of moans and seizure like movements. She was on the verge of topping her climax to a wonderful orgasm but the penetration of my fingers weren't enough to bring her over the top. Luckily god blessed me with a penis a little larger then my fingers and her body was yearning for it.

In one fluid motion I jumped on top of her in the passenger seat positioning my hips between her thighs. I removed my shaft from its solitary confinement aiming it large round head straight at the opening of her vagina. I reached down to caress her breast pinching her nipples just enough to get her mind of her vagina. I like to go in a little stealthy.

I leaned down to kiss her one more time and at that moment I inserted myself into her soaking wet hot crevice. Her body shuddered, and I knew I hit a spot when she moaned in my mouth and grabbed the door handle arching her back up to receive more of my rod. I was only half way in, I stopped because I knew that it was more then enough to send quivers up her spine but not yet enough to take her over the top. I wanted to keep her at this point for as long as possible, giving her maximum pleasure before topping her off. I kept half stroking while rubbing her extremely hard nipples.

She started moaning and sliding her body up and down on the seat trying to force my full potential into her. I still held back, her eyes were closed but I could see the vibration of her eyes through her eye lids. She was biting her bottom lip and started to rub on her nipples. The moans and facial expressions became overwhelming to me, but it wasn't until her frustration caused her to scream "FUCK ME" that I lost all control. I could feel my already hardened penis reach a level of stiffness not known on a regular basis. I could no longer tease her. I wanted it just as much as she did. Without hesitation I went full stroke into her vagina.

As all eight and a quarter inches tore down the walls inside her opening her eyes opened and her jaw dropped. I could feel the muscles inside of her tighten around my shaft. She grabbed my arms digging her nails into my skin as she screamed and released her own excretions onto me. I could feel the sudden burst of lubrication between strokes and as I looked down I could see the white her liquid leaking from her vagina. She was cumming. This was the first time I had taken her to this level of orgasmic pleasure and I couldn't take it any more. My balls tightened and I pulled out releasing my own sex fluid all over her abdomen.

I froze in a stiff state as more and more liquid shot from my shaft landing on her stomach. Feeling the ultimate release and satisfaction knowing both me and my partner were well satisfied. It was the perfect conclusion to and awesome night.