Night at the Movies

Story Info
Wife is kinky.
1.1k words
3.82
53.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I stood on our bathroom scale and I was not happy with the numbers I saw. This has got to change. I was going in the wrong direction.

I told my wife that I wanted to loose twenty pounds. That would put me at one-eighty. To get there I told her, I would need some motivation.

"How about, if I lose twenty pounds I get to play with your pussy at the movies with other people in the theater?" I asked her.

This is a big time fantasy of mine.

Not believing that I could lose the weight. "Sure, its a bet" She said.

I cut my portions and ate more fruit and veggies. I ate less red meat. I started to walk after lunch and after work each day. It did not take long before the pounds came off. I was highly motivated.

One morning, I had her come into the bathroom and I showed her the scale. 175 was on the meter. It looked like I was going to get me some public pussy.

"OK, you win. Good Job" she said.

I started to look for the right movie. I knew the theater could not be full so it would have to be a move that was out for awhile.

I found one. It was in the middle of the week and a matinee. I called her and told her to put on a skirt and be ready to go. I sneaked out of work and picked her up.

I was right, the place was empty. We picked our seats, right at the top in the middle. They were just right. A few people came in and found places to sit. As the previews started there was twenty other people in the room. I put my hand on the inside of her leg and then disaster.

Some asshole came in and sat right next to us. She picked up my hand and looked at me.

"Not this time." She said.

We watched the fucking movie.

OK, I will try to set this up again. I will have to wait for another movie to present itself. It is not easy to get the time off of work.

It was over a month before I could set up the next attempt. This time my wife was all in. She even wore a front zipper dress with no underwear. We went to a late night move this time. First we went out to diner.

We had a nice meal at a local bar. As my wife consumed her wine the zippers got lower and higher. I was really looking forward to nights entertainment.

We went to the movie complex and it looked good. We got out favorite seats. All was good. A few people came in and sat down. No on was too close to make her uncomfortable. So far so good. The lights started to dim. The previews started. I leaned over and gave her a nice kiss. I pulled her top zipper down and exposed her left breast. This was fucking great. She was into it. Even with the dim lighting, I could see that her nipple was hard and waiting for some action.

Crap. I looked up and saw some people walking up the stairs towards the top. I zippered her up. I did not want to embarrass her.

They sat down in our row near us. There were seats in the row right in front of us, but they had to be dicks.

We watched the move.

I figured I would have to wait and see if destiny would find a time and place for me.

My wife and I went to a few more movies but it never seamed to be the time or place.

Then things aligned.

We went out to diner and a movie. She just happened to have on a skirt. I think she forgot about the bet. It was months since I made an attempt to get to her pussy during a movie.

We had a nice meal and a few rounds to relax. I was driving so I did not relax so much. After the meal we walked over the theater holding hands. It was a very nice night night out.

As luck would have it, we got our favorite seats, at the top in the middle. The house was full but no one sat in the row we were in. there were people right below us.

The lights dimed and I started to lightly stroke her leg. She said her legs were a little sore so I moved her leg over mine and gave her a mini massage. I keep this around her knee and on her calf during the previews. I could feel he relax as I rubbed her leg.

The lights went all the way down and the main attraction started. Well, there I was with her legs spread and I was already rubbing her and I could feel her relaxing, what the hell. I slowly started to extend my massage.

She was OK with it until I got to her pussy. She pushed my hand away and move her legs away.

I am a very persistent man. I put my hand back on her leg had just left it there for a bit.

My wife thinks that she is not into kinky things but at her heart she is a very sexy dirty girl. Her body betrays her all the time. As this story continues you will see that I am right.

I slowly work my hand back to her pussy and just push my hand against her. I can feel her heat so I finger her pussy through her panties for a few moments and then she puts her hand on my hand.

"Relax" I whisper into her ear.

"You already got me off." She says.

I can't believe how fast she came. Like I said, she is a kinky girl.

She starts to rub my cock through my pants. I open my belt and unzip to give her access to my cock. She starts to give me a hand job, I'm in heaven.

"Why don't you lean over here and give me a blow job" I ask her.

"No way, they will hear me." She says and nods her head toward the people in the row in front of us.

"No one will hear you." I say.

Then she actually leans over and takes my cock into her mouth and gives me a blow job. This was the most amazing thing. It felt like I was a water balloon being over filled until it could not take any more water and it exploded. Kaboom. I came like I was eighteen again. She swallowed as much as she could.

I smelled cum the rest of the movie. It put a smile on my face.