Night at the Office - A Futa Frenzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarmed, Melissa began to retrieve her cock, but as soon as it passed Amanda's throat, Amanda yelled out "Don't you fucking stop you piece of shit. Ram that fucking cock in my cunt and out my mouth. I want to choke on your cock while you fuck me and cum from my mouth!"

Melissa wasted no time. She shoved her cock all the way back through and began fucking the shit out Amanda. Amanda was screaming at the top of her lungs, but only muffled noises were able to escape her cock filled throat. The vibration from Amanda's screams combined with the violent thrusting brought Melissa to climax in no time. As she came, her cum spewed from Amanda's mouth like a fountain.

Melissa retrieved her cock and the two of them collapsed on the floor. Covered in a number of bodily fluids and spent from the intense frenzy, they stared at each other for a few moments.

"Happy Friday." said Amanda as Melissa just smiled in content.

12