Night at the Radiant Angel

Story Info
Beautiful couple at B&B doesn't know they're being watched.
1.3k words
3.97
21.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The proprietor of the Pennsylvania bed-and-breakfast apologized profusely for the missing door between the two suites. "It broke off the hinges last week and just crumbled; I suppose time and the termites had eaten clear through it. I hope you two don't mind too terribly. The couple in the Autumn Leaves suite is gone all day and most of each night, visiting family in the area, so you probably won't even see them. I've hung a curtain in the doorway, just to give you a bit more privacy. I wish I had more than just the Apple-Blossom Suite available—"

Jacob cut her off with a smile. "It's perfect. We're only staying the one night and I won't be back from the vineyard until quite late. As long as my wife doesn't mind, we'd be fine with the Apple-Blossom." He turned to Leah. "Sweetheart? Are we okay with this?"

Leah ran her hands through her chestnut hair, stalling for time. Jacob didn't know about the beautiful new teddy packed in her overnight bag. On a whim, the couple had decided to make a lightning trip to the Pennsylvania countryside so Jacob could tour a small winery he had recently purchased, and Leah had planned to surprise him that evening with the gorgeous new lingerie. An open door between their suite and the next was certainly not conducive to the kind of evening she'd hoped for.

Now, looking at Jacob's kind, handsome Irish face, his piercing green eyes and black hair, she (and her romantic plans) melted. "Of course, darling. That's just fine."

Hours later, Leah ran her hands over the sequined bodice of the sexy backless teddy. She chose this one because the cascade of color reminded her of the rich merlot from Jacob's new vineyard. Glancing toward the light curtain separating their suite from the next, she touched the teddy and decided to slip it on.

"I haven't heard a thing from the Autumn Leaves suite all day. Maybe we could be quiet..." she thought, pulling the delicate straps over her shoulders and adjusting the thong so it formed a perfect, sparkling V. As she tied the skirt over her hips in front of the antique vanity mirror, her heart began to beat faster and she felt desire washing over her body. Jacob was due back any moment. She swiftly lit the candles standing in brass holders in the corners of the room, enjoying the way the light played off the massive four-poster bed, and sat down to wait.

As her fingers played with the sequins of her wine-colored teddy, she thought she heard movement and soft voices in the Autumn Leaves suite. She was just getting up to straighten the curtain hanging in the empty doorframe when Jacob walked in, barefoot already, his khakis and shirt rumpled and his hands stained and scratched from the grapevines. Silently, Leah rose and kissed him, enjoying the faint taste of merlot still hanging on his lips. He smelled like twilight and earth. As his eyes adjusted to the dim candlelight Leah saw him catch his breath. "You look beautiful," he said, and was about to continue when she leaned in, taking his face in her hands to whisper in his ear.

"Don't forget the other suite—no more talking, darling. We'll have to be very, very quiet. Okay?" He smiled and nodded his head. She kissed his cheek, then moved to his neck and kissed below his jaw line, taking little nips with her lips. Jacob's hands snaked behind her back to caress her soft, caramel-colored skin. He started with her shoulders, exploring the straps of the teddy, and moved down the arch of her back to where the small triangle of her thong began. His hands found the soft fabric of her skirt and traced it around to just below her belly button. Leah took a deep breath and pressed herself against him, letting the teddy brush against Jacob's wrinkled blue button-up shirt.

Suddenly, he reached behind her and grabbed her ass with both his hands, pulling her pelvis against his as he kissed her passionately. They remained there a second, letting their lips and tongues move sensuously. Then Leah took a step back, leading Jacob toward the bed. He stole a glance at the curtain, which was moving gently in the candlelit air. Leah shook her head slightly, telling him not to worry, and walked backward toward the gigantic bed.

Slowly, she untied her skirt and let the diaphanous material fall to the floor. Jacob stared into her eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his toned and smooth chest. He walked toward her, allowing his gaze to drop to the sparkling teddy. Leah reached for him and stroked his tight stomach before loosening his belt and letting his khakis slip down. He reached to run his fingers up Leah's side to her collarbone, gently moving her long, dark hair aside and teasing the left half of the teddy down past her shoulder.

Stepping out of his pants, he lifted Leah and moved her back onto the bed, kneeling between her legs as he pulled the teddy off of first her left shoulder and then her right, exposing her firm, round breasts. Candlelight danced on their bodies. Jacob lowered his lips to the light brown circle of her nipple, sucking gently. His hands found the side straps of Leah's teddy and slipped it down past her hips and all of the way off; his fingers traced the outside line of her leg on the way back up. Leah stroked his face and drew him up to her for a kiss. She kissed him deeply as his hands found her breasts and massaged them, gently at first and then harder as their mouths moved more passionately. A small sound escaped from Leah's lips and Jacob pulled away, placing a finger against her mouth and smiling. To their left, the curtain rippled. Leah nodded deviously, promising to be quiet, and opened her mouth; Jacob's finger slipped in and she swirled her tongue around it, sucking lightly.

Leah reached down and slid her finger under the elastic of his briefs, guiding them down. He twisted to kick them off and paused a moment above her, then lowered himself down to whisper in her ear: "Do you promise to be absolutely silent?" She nodded seriously, eyes locked in his. They held there a second, breathing in rhythm, staring deep into one another's eyes before he suddenly pressed himself into her with a smooth stroke. Leah turned her head to the side, trying not to cry out with ecstasy.

Their bodies moved together on the soft sheets as Jacob drove deeper and deeper into her with every thrust. The candles flickered and the curtain swayed as Leah bit her lip to keep from calling out as Jacob moved harder and faster inside of her.

The next morning, Leah rolled over and took in the beauty of the simple, rustic bedroom. As she sat up, a piece of paper on the floor caught her eye. It was sitting just beneath the curtain separating the two suites, as though it had been purposely left just at the division between one room and the next. She climbed out of bed, taking care not to disturb Jacob, and picked up the folded piece of stationary.

"To Our Neighbors," it said. Leah nervously began to peek behind the curtain but thought better of it, not wanting to know whether the letter-writer was still only a few feet away. She opened the note.

"Dear neighbors, we apologize for the lack of privacy but would like to commend you on your performance last night. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we're pretty sure you did, too. Just a thought—next time, don't worry about being quiet. Sincerely, The Couple Next Door."

Leah read the note twice, laughed quietly to herself and strolled back toward the bed, looking hungrily at Jacob lying naked in the exact center. As she climbed on top of him and lowered her mouth toward his stomach, she was pretty sure she saw a flash of movement from the next room and a telltale ripple shake the sheer curtain.