Night Away

Story Info
My wife takes me away for the night, and what a surprise!
1.1k words
4
19.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our 2nd wedding anniversary, and my wife suggested we go away for the night, and who was I to say no! She'd arranged for her mum to look after the kids, so it would just be us, uninterrupted, for a good 24 hours, which sounded amazing.

My wife, Millie, is in her late 30's, stands 5 ft 6, and although she has had 2 kids, still has amazing, large pert breasts, which I marvel at every time I see them. She often attracts attention with her flirtatious ways, but I know she is all mine. Myself, well I'm a little younger, in my early 30s, and like to keep fit, suppose I get my fair quota of attention from the ladies, but never think much of it.

We arrived at our hotel, checked in and headed upstairs to our luxury hotel room, which had a very inviting king sized bed. I suggested we christen the bed, but Millie had other ideas, and insisted on getting changed and heading out for a walk before dinner. It was only 4, we had plenty of time in my mind, and should be taking advantage of the situation, but there is no persuading a woman sometimes!

Millie was finishing getting ready, so told me to order some drinks downstairs at the bar and she'd meet me there in 5 minutes. I ordered the drinks, and sipped mine waiting for her to arrive. She finally came into the bar, elegantly crossing the room attracting several admiring glances. Taking her drink, she downed it whole and ushering me out the door.

A pleasant walk, dinner, some drinks in a few bars later, I knew we'd be heading back to the hotel soon. I made my intentions clear, but Millie kept telling me to behave and be patient, I'd get mine in due course. The drinks were having their relaxing effect, I could feel myself getting merrier, and admiring some of the local young talent, dressed in less than I remember, who were obviously going onto clubs, and were looking to flaunt it. Nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping.

Finally, after one more stop on the way home, we made it back to our hotel room. We were both rather tipsy, and struggled to access the room. Once inside I wasted no time, and placed my lips onto hers, embracing her close. We fumbled and started to remove each other clothes, stumbling out of our shoes, not caring as my shirt was ripped off.

Millie broke the embrace and led me to the bed, lying me down, and climbing on top of me. I knew then I was in for a treat. She raised my arms, and began to tie them to the restrains on the headboard. My mind wondered, now I know why she was delayed getting ready! This was unlike her, but it was a welcomed surprise. Mille, happy I was secure, adjusted down and began kissing my neck, slowly moving down my body, and taking my engorged cock into her mouth. It had been a week or so since we last made love, and blow-jobs were less frequent, but she had never lost her touch. As she bobbed up and down my throbbing shaft, her hand reached between my legs, cupping my balls, then circling around my anus. She knew what got me going, and I was in heaven here. I wouldn't move her if I could.

But she had other ideas. She removed her warm mouth from my cock, and climbed back on top of me. Up she came, and took my nipple into her mouth, sucking and nibbling, before moving onto the next, leaving me wriggling underneath in pure pleasure. I'm not sure what I had done right, but I was certainly getting my rewards. Millie wasn't happy with just pleasing me though. After alternating between my nipples, she finally released them, and arranged herself right above me, guiding my dick with her hand, slowly lowering herself onto me. She was incredibly wet, which wasn't a surprise, and quickly engulfed me inside of her. Arching her back, she began to lift herself of me, and pound me. She was intent on enjoying herself, and was bring herself to an orgasm.

Ooh, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum...I was loving this, but the mixture of beer, the weeks wait, and her actions before, made me know I'd never last to take her over the edge. Millie leant forward, and placed both hands on my chest, tweaking and twisting my nipples, sending me over the edge, sending a torrent of cum inside Milie. Looking up, rather than see any sort of disappointment, Millie just kept on grinding on-top of me, and smiling. "ooh, baby, I was soo close, I soo need to cum too".

Before I had time to realise what she was doing, Millie climbed of my cock, and edged herself up the bed, lowering herself over my face. "Eat me baby, make me cum". Now we'd discussed this before, but I'd never felt like going through with it, and she was always worried it was somehow gay. Millie leaned back and grabbed a nipple with her right hand, and with her left, grabbed my head, pulling me closer to her. I knew there was no choice, and I could smell her literally inches above my mouth. Without further hesitation, my lips parted, and Millie lowered herself onto me, my tongue darting inside of her. She tasted slightly different, but not bad, and kept her hands holding me in place and tweaking my nipple.

Suddenly, I felt her relax, and I felt my cum flow out of her and into my mouth. I knew I came a lot, and it certainly felt like it, as it filled my mouth, the taste mixed with hers. She always tasted delicious, and I started to devour the mixture of our juices, whilst continuing to lap in-between her folds. Millie was in heaven, bucking over me. "I knew you'd eat your cum, you're such a dirty boy, thinking we will be doing this again soon", still with my tongue deep inside her. And she came, one of the most intense orgasms I have seen from her, from what little I could see.

Millie calmed herself down, and had a devilish grin on her. I knew she enjoyed that, and I did too. It felt like we had rekindled our spark. "That was amazing babe", and looking over her shoulder, admiring my large erect penis, she asked "ready for round 2 then?"

To be continued...