Night Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie puts the soap away and pours shampoo over my erection. She is pumping me through the lather. She washes the suds off me after a minute and turns off the water. I step out of the tub and hold in front of me a towel for her, which is indented by my erection. Julie gathers the towel around my dick instead of taking it for herself. She dries off my dick, my asshole and everything in between. She runs the towel over my torso. Julie grabs two towels and we wrap ourselves up and head back to bed, where I find the best evidence yet for my theory that masterful head is the province of smart, slightly shy, good kissers. And I have the most enjoyable time I have ever experienced with my head between the legs of another human. And she can compete with Peter's lover for orgasmic volume. This is the best morning of my life.

It is past 1:00 in the afternoon and we are starving as we exit the hotel onto Seventh Avenue. New York is the pulse of America. And I feel a strong, confident beat as my hand reaches for Julie one more time.

12