Night Bus

Story Info
Emma discovers the joy of mutual masturbation.
1k words
4.11
44.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and Emma was more than a little drunk. She got on the bus when it pulled up about 3 in the morning near Trafalgar Square. She went upstairs to the top deck to find just one other person up there – a guy who looked as though he too had been out late. He was sitting on the back seat, and as she preferred facing backwards to the direction of travel she sat opposite him. He glanced up from doing something with his phone as she sat down but he didn't say anything. She was pretty cold despite the temperature of the bus because of how little she was wearing. She had blue stilettos on her feet, and had decided to wear stocking and suspenders instead of tight. Her black dress was so short that the could feel the cool air through the tiny black g-string covering her pussy. Her backless dress meant she couldn't wear a bra with it either and her nipples ached a little as they strained against the thin fabric. She put her bag down on the seat next to her and crossed her legs. The bus stopped at the next stop and someone else came up to the top deck, but sat at the front well away from her.

Emma noticed that despite pretending to look at his phone the guy's eyes were actually staring intently at her legs. Glancing down she realised that as she crossed her legs she had exposed a stocking and the suspenders attached to it and it was this that the guy was staring at. Emma felt herself getting aroused from the guys stares at her, and she looked straight at him until he had to catch her eye. He blushed as he realised he had been caught staring but Emma didn't look angry – instead she bit her lip seductively. She let one hand run down and pinch her nipple gently through the fabric. The look on his face changed from one of embarrassment as he watched her. She uncrossed her legs and let them fall slightly apart, giving him a tantalising glimpse of the shadow between her thighs. Her finger moved from her nipple and traced along the plunging neckline of her dress. She pulled it to the side, revealing the curve and shape of her pert breast and showing her lack of bra. His own hands were slowly rubbing a bulge in the front of his trousers as he took in the spectacle.

As he watched, she pulled both sides of her top open to expose her firm breasts and erect nipples. Looking him in the eyes she put a finger to wet it and then traced it around her nipple, making it glisten enticingly. Slowly she put her hand up her skirt, lifting her ass slightly off the seat to return moment later with the tiny black g-string. Still looking directly at him she brought the thin piece of fabric that had just been touching her wet pussy to her mouth and ran her tongue along it. Then – casually – she tossed it to him. He caught it and brought it up to his face and doing exactly as she had done ran his tongue over the wet fabric, tasting her juices. Neither of them made a sound, aware of the other person at the front of the bus. Slowly, Emma lifted one of her legs up onto the seat, pulling up her skirt so that her stockinged thighs, suspenders and her cute little pussy with its neat landing strip was visible. Encouraged by her boldness, sitting in front of him with her tits and pussy on display he undid his jeans and opened the flies, pushing a hand inside the waistband to touch his bare flesh. He watched her push her finger between her wet cunt lips, pushing it in as far is would go before withdrawing it and sucking it clean. He reached in and pulled the tip of his swollen cock just above the waistband. Emma could see it shining with precum and had to halt herself from dropping to her knees and taking it in her mouth. She pointed at his phone and beckoned. He tossed it over the gap between them, and she threw him her own. He looked confused at what she had in mind until she put it between her legs. She teased her lips with it for a moment before she pushed it between them, leaving it half in and half out of her. The sight of her pussy opened by her phone was clearly nearly too much for the guy, but he got her drift when she motioned for him to call his phone.

He keyed in his number to her phone and after a few seconds Emma let out a low gasp as it began to vibrate inside her. It rang for 30 seconds before it went to answer machine and she withdrew it and handed it back to him. He ran his tongue over it, savouring the taste of her cunt juice on his phone. When he had swallowed every last drop he put his hands in his trousers and slowly began jerking his cock. His hand was moving fast, pounding his shaft as Emma began to rub her own clit in earnest. She used her free hand to push two fingers in and out of her pussy, fucking herself hard with her fingers as he brought himself off. She came with a shudder, so turned on at pleasuring herself to a complete stranger. He carried on wanking his dick as she orgasmed, until he couldn't hold back any longer. Grabbing her wet g-string he placed it over the end of his cock as he came, writhing in his seat as his orgasm flooded her underwear. Emma watched him try and stifle his groans of pleasure, her legs still wide apart. As his eyes suddenly came back into focus he quickly stood up, tucking his cock away and pressing the button to stop the bus. He winked at her as he walked past and descended the stairs. Emma reached forward and picked up her cum-soaked underwear. She ran her finger through his thick load and sucked it clean, enjoying the taste of his cum. Then, she pulled the g-string back on, feeling his cum against her swollen juicy pussy lips. She smiled to herself as she waited for the bus to reach her stop – her boyfriend's house.