Night Capper

Story Info
Two burglers take a little more then just personal belonging.
2.6k words
4.16
29.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Frank were planning their action for the night. Two well experienced burglars were on the prowl in the quite sleepy Alabama town. Knowing the lay of the land and from watching the neighbors for some time, these two learned their habits rather quickly. Tonight they were going to put the hit on Larry and Lisa's house. Larry and Lisa live in a quiet section of town, very secluded from their neighbors, with a lot of land between the houses. Frank had scoped out the house for two nights and noticed that the family was on vacation.

It was roughly midnight when the two criminals made their way to the house. They parked their getaway car roughly halfway between the houses, where there were no lights shining to not arouse suspicion. Frank had walked the street several times for the previous days to learn the path to the house. John followed quietly behind keeping his eyes and ears open for any on coming vehicles or pedestrians. Once they get to the house, they approach the back door which kept them out of sight and gave Frank time to pick the lock. After a brief moment, the pair enters the house through the utility room. Both of them pull out their tiny flashlights and start looking around for the goods.

Through the kitchen they find just a couple of things worth stealing, but decide to leave behind as they maybe noisy incase they need to make a fast getaway toward the car. John enters the living room to see the family photos of a man, his wife, and their two daughters. Frank makes his way down the hallway to a room that looks like an office. Quietly he opens the drawers on the desk finding several flash drives. Frank looks at the ones and decides to take one that says "Personal" written on it. Once they finish looking through the first level of the house, the pair is not satisfied with what they have found and decide to go upstairs to search for more expensive belongings.

As they quietly walk up the stairs, the first room they come to looks like a teenage girl's room. Frank peeks inside to see what he can find. John moves to the next room which appears to be a younger girl's room. Instantly John realizes that nothing of value will be in there. As they come to the end of the hallway, there is a bedroom to the right and a bathroom to the left, with a window looking out toward their car. Frank finishes in the girl's bedroom and walks up to John. Both decide that where most of the valuables will be are in the master bedroom. With the door closed, they quietly open it to find a sleeping couple. Frozen in their tracks, they quickly look to see if there is anything that they can take quietly and fast.

Suddenly the wife rolls over in the bed. As she turns, her lose fitting nightgown slips off her shoulder to expose her luscious left breast. John stared at the size of Lisa's nipple, but what made is salivate in his mouth was her areola. From his vantage point he could swear that they were a good 4 inches in diameter.

Suddenly Lisa is woken from her sleep by the flashlights John and Frank are carrying. Quickly she reaches over to wake her husband Larry. Frank reaches in his pocket to hold onto his lock pick set to make the startled couple think he is carrying a gun. As Larry wakes up, he quickly turns on the light to see two men dressed in black from head to toe with ski masks covering their faces. "Take what ever you want." Larry says as Lisa is trying desperately to hide under the covers.

Frank jerks his pocket toward Larry, "Get up!" Larry quickly jumps out of bed wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. "Get in the chair. Woman, go get some rope"

John looks at Frank in disbelief as this was something that they have never encountered in their many years of breaking into peoples houses. Frank whispers back toward John that if they tie them up then it would take longer for them to get away before the cops arrived. John agrees with Frank and follows Lisa to a work room to grab some rope to tie them up.

As they get to the room, John looks down at Lisa's ass and notices that she is not wearing any panties under her short teddy bear negligee. Without hesitation, John pulled the back of Lisa's teddy up to get a better look at her ass. Quickly she reached around to pull her teddy back down and turned toward John with great resistance. John grabbed her hand and told her "You better behave or else my partner will shoot hubby right between the eyes."

Lisa loving her husband very much quickly agreed and allowed John to take his look. John spun her around, bent her over, pulled up her teddy, and proceeded to caress her creamy soft ass. The touch of John's hand on her ass began to send shivers up her spin, and a feeling in her stomach of excitement. Lisa had never experienced anything taboo and become very curious with this new feeling of lust that was coming over her body.

The feel of John's leather glove across her ass made her pussy become moist with excitement. John noticed that she was beginning to enjoy his touch and with one quick swing gave her ass a rough smack from his leather. "Go get the rope now." He demanded.

To his order she quickly stood up and walked to the utility room to grab the nylon rope Larry had hanging over his make shift work bench. As Lisa turned around toward John, John quickly grabbed her wrist held her in place, and bent over to look at the palm print he left on her right ass cheek. "That is a warning if you disobey me again." John said with a stern voice.

"Yes, sir!" Lisa replied with a sorry look on her face.

Once they Lisa and John returned to the top of the stairs, John quickly looked out the window to make sure the coast was still clear. As they headed back to the master bedroom, Frank quickly told Lisa to tie her husband up and make sure he can not look out the window.

Quickly Lisa began to take the rope and tie her beloved husband's feet to the chair that was facing the bed. She wrapped the remaining rope around his chest and then taking the remaining length and wrapping it around his hands and legs tying them together. She then took the rope and tied it in a hard knot over his knees. As Lisa turned around to her captors, Larry noticed a big red palm print on her ass peeking out of her teddy. Suddenly, Larry started to burst in hatred and rage. "You slim ball son of a bitch I am going to kill you when I get out of these ropes."

John quickly grabbed Lisa and threw her to the bed; Frank pulled his hand out of his pocket and put his finger to the back of Larry's head, "You'll do what again?" Frank asked.

Thinking that Frank actually had a gun to his head, Larry began to beg, "Please take what you want and leave me and my wife alone."

Frank then put his hand back into his pocket, and John then looked at Larry and said, "Well I think your wife enjoyed what I was doing to her down stairs, I think we will take what we want out of her."

"Please don't!" Larry begged.

John ordered Lisa to the edge of the bed directly across from her bound husband. She looked at him with a calm look and said, "Honey, let us give them what they want. It will be ok. I love you!"

With that in mind, Lisa submitted to the demands of John and Frank. Frank pulled out his knife and quickly cut the straps of Lisa's teddy and then proceeded to pull it off of her. Then John took his gloves off so he can feel with his own callused hands, her luscious tits. With John on Lisa's right, and Frank on her left, they began to squeeze her tits almost simultaneously. Then both of them without hesitation begin to spit on her tits. With saliva building up on her body, John and Frank begin to smear it all over her. A trail of two men's spit began to leak down to Lisa's pussy and then she felt it. It was a rush of excitement that she had never felt before.

Larry began to plead once again with his intruders, "Please do not do this. We are a simple couple with two wonderful daughters. We go to Church every week. Oh, God! Why do you have to do this?"

Frank then commanded Lisa, "Slap his face." Without hesitation, Lisa followed his order and stood up and took one step toward her husband.

"Honey, please forgive me," and slapped Larry's face as hard as she could.

"If that doesn't shut you up, then I will be the one who does it next," John told Larry.

With that in mind, Larry shut his mouth and tried not to watch what was going to happen to his wife of 18 years. Lisa sat back on the bed and proceeded to allow the powerful men to have their way with her. "Pull his pants off." John ordered. Lisa turned toward Frank and began to unbuckle his belt. "Open your fucking eyes!" John screamed at Larry.

Slowly Larry turned his head toward his wife and opened his eyes to see a rather fat cock spring out and bump his wife's nose. Lisa was surprised at the 6" long and 3 ¾" thick rigid cock. Without waiting for a command, she began to stroke Frank's shaft and give it little love pecks on the tip. John continued to spit on his little slave and smear more of his saliva all up and down her tits.

John looked at Larry to make sure he was watching, but to his own surprise, he noticed the tip of Larry's cock poking through the hole of his boxers. Watching the how he was turning this man's wife into a submissive cock slut, John began to get some more ideas into his twisted head. "Don't forget about me." He demanded Lisa.

Lisa tried to keep one hand on Frank's cock and use her other hand to free John from his pants. Lisa tried very hard to get his cock out but with almost no success unless she used both hands. Lisa then took her mouth and put Franks cock in it and used her hands to undo John's pants. This filthy site that Larry was seeing with his own eyes was getting him harder with every breath taking moment.

Suddenly, Larry began to have thoughts about his wife. He knew that she was not a virgin when they met, but began to wonder how she actually became the insatiable vixen she is today. Had she ever had a guy that was bigger then him? Had she ever been involved in a threesome? Does she really enjoy being disciplined?

These images could not escape his mind and the glorious view his eyes were receiving made the pre cum from his cock just seep out and all around his cock like it had never done before.

John then ordered Lisa to get on all fours on the bed. "I want your husband to see you take cock at both ends," he said.

As quickly as she was told, Lisa mounted herself on her hands and knees, and quickly spread her legs to accept her masters. Frank took his hands, grabbed her ass checks hard and slammed his monster into Lisa's soaking wet pussy. John stood in front of Lisa's face, and grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth with his 8" beast of love. Quickly they began to get a pace. Lisa tried to help guide how much of John's cock she could take in her mouth, but John quickly punished her. "Don't you ever try to stop me again." He shouted.

John pulled his cock out of her mouth and smacked her face with it. Not satisfied, he slapped his cock on her face several more times, until she said, "Yes, master!"

John then slide his cock back into her mouth and looked at Larry. "You like being a bound cuckold?" he asked.

Larry watched what was happening to his wife and quickly replied, "No!"

"Bullshit!" John shouted back. "Your mouth may say 'No' but your cock says, 'Fuck Yeah!'"

Larry tried desperately to move his hands, but to no avail. He needed desperately to touch his own cock. The frustration building up in his balls was beginning to become unbearable.

After several minuets of the robbers fucking their two respected holes, they both pull their cocks out. "Sit there." John ordered to Lisa.

As she sat once again directly across her husband, Frank and John both got on each side of Lisa and faced her. Both of the men began to stroke their own cocks furiously. Lisa wanted to assist them desperately as she began to grow hungry with excitement wanting the seed of these two masterful fuckers. Within moments of each other they began to shower Lisa with a lot of sperm. First the fat cock of Frank practically covered Lisa's entire chest. Second the longer rod of John's shot three long streams high into the air as it landed across her forehead, all in her hair, and down the left side of her face to the shoulder. The rest of his sperm shot down the right side of her neck to her tits and began mixing with Franks splattered cum.

"If you think this night is over, guess again." Frank stated. "Now we want to watch you get your wussy hubby off now."

Lisa gladly moved over to her hubby and began to adjust his cock so that she could give him the pleasure he deserved. Slowly she began to suck his cock into her mouth, but the erotic humiliation he had to endure over the past half hour was too much for him to take. No sooner had she adjusted his cock and place it in to her mouth, Larry shot his cum hard toward the back of her throat.

"Damn, no wonder she enjoyed us." John said to Frank.

Lisa stood up and took the sperm from her mouth and slowly pushed it out to let it slide down her chin and onto her tits and belly. For the two men's entertainment purposes, she slowly took all three men's love juices and mixed them all up on her body and began to rub her pussy with it.

Finally satisfied, Larry looked at the two strangers and tried one last time to barter with them. "Gentlemen, can we make a deal?"

"What did you have in mind?" Frank asked.

"You obviously came here to steal something of value for money, right?"

"Brilliant detective work! Go on." John said.

"How about you leave the stuff behind that you may have already taken, and I will gladly pay you cash for your time. This way, you really did nothing illegal, and the police will do not have to be called. Also if you agree, maybe we can work out some future plans as well?"

John and Frank thought briefly for a moment, and discussed it with each other. Then Frank pulled out the flash drive he had taken from the office. "What's on this?"

Larry quickly got frightened as he saw the word "Personal" written on it. "Those are my company records." He stammered out of his mouth.

Knowing that he was lying, Frank stated, "We will give you our answer after we have a look see."