Night Class Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally & Bill spend day having fun & falling in love.
1.7k words
4.64
25.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison woke in the morning with a smile on her face. She stretched and then leaned into her pillow nest, reliving her evening with Bill. He had treated her like a woman, not a mere child. She liked that. She liked the way he had listened to her and talked to her as if she were an equal. Because she was young and small, most of the adults she worked with still treated her as a precocious girl.

As she thought about the preceding night, the phone rang. It was Andy, the auto mechanic, who explained carefully about her poor "Bruno". Several of his parts had given out at once, and would need to be ordered. Andy's voice held awe that the car had been running at all, with all the problems it was having now. He thought it would be at least 5 days for the parts to come in, especially since it was a holiday week. He just needed her ok to order them and he would send the order off immediately.

Ally had little choice. She wondered how she would exist without her car for a week. As soon as she gave Andy the order and hung up, her phone rang again. It was Bill. He had decided to relax this holiday week and take a vacation from work, so he was offering her taxi service as she needed it. Ally sat there, the phone in her hand, her cheeks growing pink as she thought fondly of her prize student. Nothing would please her more than to spend some time with him. She told him she was going to stay at home all day and do some much needed cleaning. She smilingly took down his number and promised she would call if she needed anything or to go anywhere.

After telling Bill goodbye, Ally hopped out of bed and headed for the shower. Dropping her jammies in the hamper, she stopped in front of the mirror. What she saw pleased her. Long, wavy, chocolate brown hair, dark brown eyes that twinkled with humor. Her complexion was clear and glowing, with a pink blush on her cheeks, even now. She looked at her body, something she tended to avoid doing. She was petite, everything about her was small. Short, shapely legs. Small, delicate hands. Her figure was neat and compact. She worked out with her friends a few times a week, keeping her bottom tight and her muscles toned. As she actually took inventory, Ally again wondered if anyone would ever see this body. She had one serious relationship in college and was tempted by Jacob, but had held back for some reason. Now she was glad she had not had sex with him. Given the way the relationship ended, it would have been one more thing for her to mourn. She knew she was a rarity, a woman who was waiting for Mr. Right, but she couldn't help it. She knew that one day he would arrive and she would be glad she had waited for him.

In the shower, Ally lathered up while singing happily. She was basically very content with her life and her situation. She felt confident that some day her prince would come and had decided to enjoy life until he did. After the shower, Ally dried her hair and put it up with a huge clip. She sprayed on her favorite scent, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and got dressed. Today, she wore jeans and a faded t-shirt, from a long ago concert. She walked through her home, getting ready to clean. She loved her apartment. It was perfect for her and she was having so much fun decorating it. Cleaning was not really necessary. Ally was a neat girl. She just lit some vanilla candles, started her cds, and moved a few things around. She danced to the music as she worked, enjoying being young and healthy. When the doorbell rang, she was tempted not to answer. But she knew the music would give her away and went reluctantly to see who was there.

Bill stood at her door, a smile on his face. He was dressed in cut-offs and a t-shirt, looking extremely pleased with himself. At Ally's inquiring look, he said, "I have a day off and I am not sure what to do with it. So I thought you might be willing to teach me about relaxing."

Ally's heart began to beat faster and harder. She almost looked down to see if a little heart-shaped beating could be seen against her t-shirt. Then she giggled. Oh, she liked the way Bill made her feel. Ally invited him into her apartment, the first man to ever enter it. He walked around slowly, admiring her taste in decor and music.

Bill had fought this visit. Allison was only a girl, she couldn't be more than 23. While she made his heart beat faster, he couldn't imagine her being interested in him. At 40, Bill was more than successful. He had started a business when he was young, and it had grown wonderfully over the years. He was the President and CEO of his company, living a very comfortable life. He traveled when he wanted to, owned all the toys a man could want, and had a very full social life. He signed up for the night class on a whim, thinking he could always quit if it became a drag. Then he met Allison. Her love of literature and her enjoyment of life tantalized him. He never gave a thought to quitting after the first five minutes of class. Monday nights became his favorites. He rescheduled most of his life just to be free for this class. As the weeks passed, he found himself totally captivated by his lovely teacher.

Last night, after class, when they went for cocoa, had been the most fun he'd had in a long while. Once he took Allison home and went to his own house, he found himself reliving the conversation, examining every nuance. Like a teenager, he had been anxious to call Allison this morning and just hear her voice. When she said she was staying home and cleaning, Bill could not think of anything he would rather do than clean and be with her. So here he was. In her very nice apartment, scented with vanilla and happiness. Even her music pleased him. She listened to Broadway show tunes! He had feared hard rock or heavy metal. Bill had to admit it, everything about her was wonderful.

Ally watched him look around and tried to calm down. She imagined her feelings to be a silly schoolgirl crush and knew she needed to control them. Bill was just a nice man who felt somehow obligated to help her. A new friend. Yes, that was how she would handle this, she had a new friend. She couldn't imagine him being interested in her, youngster that she was.

Bill turned then and looked at Ally, just looked at her. What a wonderful day this was going to be! He offered again to help, asking for any "guy" chores she needed done. Ally blushed and said she had a new bookshelf that needed to be assembled. A perfect "guy" thing.

The bookshelf was in a large box in her bedroom. The space for it was across from her bed. Bill immediately sat cross-legged on the floor, emptying out all the parts. He pushed the directions away, making Ally smile. He assured he that this was a simple task and sent her to continue her cleaning. From his seat in the bedroom, he could see Allison dusting and dancing, mostly dancing. He made some calls on his cell phone and then set to work. The shelf was easily assembled. He had placed it in the spot she had indicated and had started shelving her books, when the doorbell rang.

Ally didn't want any disturbances today. She was content to be spending her day with Bill, talking easily with him as they worked, both of them singing along with her favorite show tunes. Reluctantly, she answered the door. There stood a pizza delivery guy, with 3 pizza boxes. Bill came into the living room, signing the ticket as Ally took the boxes to the kitchen. As he turned to leave, another delivery man appeared with two large brown bags of Chinese food. Again, Bill signed the ticket. Coming up the walk was a delivery girl from the salad place, carrying a large plastic container of greens and a bag of condiments. Ally stood behind Bill and just stared. Bill turned to Allison and smiled sheepishly, "I didn't know what you liked, and I wanted to get you lunch." Ally laughed out loud and hugged him, for just a moment. She wasn't used to this kind of extravagance.

They moved to the kitchen and set the table. Ally added a pitcher of her specially brewed orange spice iced tea and glasses of ice. They sat together, sampling the smorgasbord, talking easily about so many subjects. Neither could remember ever having laughed so much. Bill's hand rested on Ally's several times throughout the meal, making her skin burn from his touch.

After lunch, Bill returned to shelving her volumes, interested in the books that she read. Again, they seemed to have much in common, owning many of the same books. After placing them very neatly on the bookshelf, Ally came into the room, thanking him so much for his "guy" help. She stood at the shelf, adding a few items, a stuffed animal and a porcelain box, making the entire bookshelf look warm and welcoming.

He was amazed at her skills, the way she did everything so easily, yet made it look so wonderful.

The day ended too soon. Bill was afraid he was staying too long, Ally was afraid he felt he should stay. So she walked him to the door, wishing he wouldn't go. They both said how much fun it was and how they should do it again. Bill briefly held her to him, kissed her forehead and said goodnight, wishing he didn't have to go.

When he reached the car, Bill dialed Allison's number. She answered immediately. He heard the smile in her voice when he identified himself. They chatted for a few minutes, laughing like old friends. He invited her to spend the day with him tomorrow, giving him "girl" help. They agreed on a time and said goodnight.

The best part was that their lives had just begun.

To Be Continued...