Night Eternal Ch. 04

Story Info
Reunions; Coby runs into an old friend.
5.7k words
4.64
16.3k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or sex between two males offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is a coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters and the world they live in. Edited by Kumani

This is a story of two friends who after being apart from each other, discover a love between them they never knew existed. Ryan thinks Coby is dead, while Coby is forbidden to ever come in contact with any of his family or friends ever again. However, Coby's rise through the ranks of Vampire society and a glimmer of hope helps to keep him going.

_____________________

Chapter 4: Reunions

_____________________

Alice and John agreed. The alternative was not something either of them wanted. I didn't want it either. I was glad they accepted, but fear was creeping back as they pondered what they had gotten themselves into.

"So we have to become Vampires too?" John asked.

"Oh no, but you will be a bit different. You will have to drink some of my blood. This will heighten your senses, make you stronger and it will even halt the aging process. As long as you keep some of my blood in your body you will live just as long as I can. Chris, my Sire, has a young man in his employ that has lived for almost two hundred years. He doesn't look a day over eighteen!"

"You mean I get to keep this body, forever? No sagging boobs in my old age? Coby why didn't you tell us this sooner," Alice asked with a big grin on her face. All fear was now gone from both of them.

"Well I don't think you would have believed me. Another plus is that you will have none of our weaknesses. Yes direct sunlight can kill me. This is one of the reasons I need help. You both will be my daytime protectors. Well I think that about covers it, so which of you wants to go first?"

After feeding them some of my blood, I took them back and allowed them to choose their rooms. Alice got the one closest to the bathroom, but John got the bigger of the five guest rooms. I invited them to stay the night. I would take them to their old home in the evening so they could make arrangements. Then they could return by the end of the week.

We were already naked and the sun was rising soon, so we headed to my room. I had a massive king size bed like Chris's, but mine, like the rest of the house, was styled more modern. The bed sat low to the ground on a platform. It had the feel of an Asian pallet bed. I hit a button on a control box on the wall and a metal plate extended from the side wall of the large window, sealing out any possibility of light. After the night's excitement, we all fell asleep easily.

__________________________

Things started to become routine. I continued working for the Archon and Chris, doing anything that needed to get done. I also continued to watch Ryan. He seemed to be doing better now. At least things were getting back to normal for him. However, I realized that Jamie wasn't hanging out with the group anymore. I decided to check it out one night. The little minx, I found out she was working with a local sex toyshop, making porno films. Well, I guess she finally found a way to get all the sex she can handle.

Me and Brad were becoming very close friends. We even shared a meal one night. We had been cruising a few of our local bars. We tend to have slightly different tastes when it comes to men. I like the tall, toned guys, whereas Brad leans more towards the short stocky muscled type. We were at the bar, drinking bloody Mary's, minus the Mary, when a beautiful boy walked into the room.

He was tall and muscular with curly black hair that was just long enough so a few curls dangled in front of his right eye. His eyes were a bright green, they reminded me of Ryan. He could not have been more than nineteen or twenty. His downcast look and shifting glances screamed that he was new to this. I started to wonder if that is the way I had looked just a few months ago...

Already he was drawing attention to himself. I nodded to Brad and we made our move.

"Hi, I'm Coby," I said, as I walked up, handing the boy a shot of Captain Morgan's finest to ease his mood a bit . "This is Brad and we couldn't help but notice you seemed a bit like a lost puppy. Is this your first time in a gay club?"

"Am I that obvious?" He said softly, with a slight grin.

He was too cute. I even thought I heard a slight moan from Brad. "So what brings an innocent lamb like you, into a wolves den like this?" I had to ask myself if Brad had really just used such a corny line.

The boy's reddening cheeks confirmed that Brad had in fact used a corny line. He downed the shot and replied, "Well, I'm kind of hoping to find a... a date." His eyes were peeking up at us through his ebony curls. It was adorable.

"Well, me and Brad just so happen to have a hotel room close by. How would you like to join our private party?"

His smile broadened, "I think I would like that." He got this shocked look on his face for a moment, like he had forgotten something obvious. "Oh yea, my name is Matt."

"Well, follow us, Matt. We are not far away." And we left the club with the boy toy in tow. We chatted a bit on the way to the hotel. Matt was a senior at a local high school. He had actually just had his eighteenth birthday only a few weeks ago. He had also only recently come to the realization that he was gay.

"I have been trying to date girls like everyone else, but I just don't get excited around them. The last girl I went out with even tried to give me a blowjob but I just wasn't into it. I have been having these dreams recently about my best friend Marcus. He is on the swim team and has this amazing body. I go to all his meets just to see him in Speedos." He was blushing again as he confessed.

"But I know he is straight. He has been seeing the same girl for over two years and they are always falling all over each other. It's hopeless. But that is why I came out tonight... I don't want to wait forever and I figured I might as well find someone in the already out crowd."

We were walking into the hotel. We had actually rented a really nice place tonight, instead of the hole in the wall places we normally go to. Matt had gone silent as we entered the hotel. I could see strands of fear swirling in his aura. He was probably wondering if this was such a great idea.

"So Matt, is this your first time, with another guy?" Brad must have been sensing it too.

"Yea..." he was looking very nervous.

The elevator 'dinged' that we were on our floor. I tried to calm him down a bit. "Matt, look you lucked out tonight. Of all the guys in that club tonight, you found the two that aren't going to take advantage of you."

Brad's face lit up with mock surprise. "We're not! ...I'm just kidding Matt. We will take it slow and if you want to stop, just speak up. But know this. Me and Coby can make this a very memorable night for you."

We exited the elevator and headed for the room. Once inside, I turned around, leaned in and placed my lips on Matt's mouth. He responded instantly. He kissed back opening his mouth and probing my tongue with his. Brad after locking the door, moved up behind Matt and began kissing his neck and running his hands around to his chest.

I felt Matt's hands as he felt my back, eventually his hands roamed down to feel up my ass. This was his show. I let him go wherever he wanted. He began grinding his erection into mine. He had become very excited. His aura had shifted to the red of passion and lust. However shy he was, his need for this was winning him over.

I leaned back and broke the kiss as I grabbed the tail of his shirt and lifted it off of his body. He had a great body. He must have been on the football team. He had a tattoo on his shoulder of a football, with a score and a date from a month ago. I knelt down and began the process of taking off his pants. I took the opportunity to feel around his cock while unbuttoning his pants. He had quite the package to unwrap.

He was wearing these cute little red bikini briefs that were having a hard time containing his excitement. I relieved his cock from its prison and eagerly took it into my mouth. Matt moaned into Brad's mouth. Matt had one hand reaching back to stroke Brad's cock through his pants, while the other was combing through my hair. Brad was giving his chest and tongue a good workout.

After a few moments, I stood up and took Matt's mouth from Brad. He really was a good kisser, for a virgin. Leaning back I asked the now naked Matt, while fondling his balls, "So how far would you like to go?"

"Everything. I... think I'm ready." He whimpered quietly. He was just too cute.

I smiled. I was hoping he would say that. I led him over to the bed and had him lay down. I realized that Matt was the only one without clothes. "Brad, we are way too overdressed." With that we quickly stripped.

This was the first time I had seen Brad aroused, while naked. I had seen him nude many times at the gym, in the sauna and shower, but never at full mast. His milky white, virtually hairless body was a real turn-on for me. Looking at Matt I knew Brad's body aroused him as well as most of his focus was riveted on Brad as he slowly rubbed his manhood.

As Brad moved in, he took over for Matt's hand and leaned in for another few moments of a kiss. Brad followed that up shortly by licking his way down Matt's chest. Matt's soft moans increased as I shifted his butt a bit to get better access to Matt's pink hole. I began licking around his anus.

Brad eventually made it down to Matt's throbbing cock, about the same time as I started probing deeper with my tongue. Matt began to wiggle and writhe under our assault on his young senses. With his hole now well lubed with my spit, I slowly pushed my finger into his ass and allowed him to feel the pleasure of a well rubbed prostate.

It was more than poor Matt could handle. He exploded into Brad's mouth. The following scream from Matt's was the loudest thing we had heard from him all night. I continued to rub his prostate for a few moments until his spasms subsided. I leaned up and replaced Brad on Matt's still throbbing member. I took Matt's member into my mouth and was treated to the last few spurts of his tasty semen.

I pulled my finger out and got off of Matt as me and Brad watched him from either side. His breathing slowed and he smiled up at us. His green eyes were sparkling with post sex bliss. The orgasm seemed to have calmed his nervousness. He began to speak at a normal volume. "Damn... that was better than I had imagined. Thank you both."

"What? Who said we were done?" I reached down and took his still hard cock in my hand. "It looks like you are already ready for round two!" Matt's face went from calm and loving to excited in a matter of moments.

Brad chimed in. "What, you didn't think you were getting off that easy did you? We have only scratched the surface."

We took a few moments to get a condom on Matt. Then we applied some lube to his cock and in Brad's ass. Brad lay down on the bed and pulled his legs back, giving us a good view of his pasty white ass. Matt took the hint and got up. As he approached Brad's eager hole, I unrolled another condom on myself and lubed it up. I'm not quite sure Matt had realized the plan yet.

Matt slowly entered Brad. I moved around to watch. Matt had this blissful look on his face. His aura was awash with colors, passion, joy, excitement, a bit of fear, lust, just to name a few. Soft moaning was coming from Brad as the boy bottomed out. Matt leaned down and took Brad's mouth as he began to pull out.

Matt settled into a slow rhythm, while enjoying Brad's tongue. I moved up behind to get a closer look. Matt had that perfect teenage bubble butt. It shook and jiggled with each thrust. I couldn't help myself so I lightly slapped it once. The bouncing flesh was mesmerizing. Matt let out a little groan.

I took some lube and started working it into Matt's tight hole. My anticipation was overpowering me, but I held my excitement in check. This was going to be special for him and I didn't want to rush it and possibly hurt him. I slowly inserted one finger, letting his motion do most of the work. Then, I added a second, then a third. All the while Matt's moaning began to rise to meet Brad's.

I moved in behind Matt and pushed him down, deep into Brad. Matt broke his kiss to ask, "Oh... please..." was all he got out as I entered him slowly. Then the only thing coming out of his mouth was a loud moan.

Brad took control and guided Matt's mouth back to his. After a few moments I was balls deep. I stayed there a few moments to let him get used to the feel. As I pulled out, I pulled Matt's hips up with me, before slamming him back down into submission. We got into a sweet fucking rhythm. The room broke out into a cacophony of moaning, swearing, panting for breath, and animalistic grunting.

We slowed our pace down some to prolong our lovemaking as long as possible. Matt's aura began to brighten as the building pleasure was getting too much for him. I caught Brad's eye and nodded to him. We each took a side of Matt's neck and sunk our fangs into his soft flesh. Matt made a single whimper of pleasure as the waves of rapture caused by the embrace flowed over him and shattered what was left of him. The euphoric rush pushed us all to orgasm. Brad sprayed all over himself and Matt.

After a few minutes of feeding for me and Brad, we cleaned the wounds and closed them. Matt like most of our partners, was deep in sleep, as the combination of sensory overload and blood loss wiped him out. We laid him down and covered him up, while we took a shower and got dressed. Just before we left though, Matt woke up.

"Hey, will I ever see you guys again?" he asked groggily.

I smiled at Brad, who was grinning right back. "You bet. Here this is my number. Give me a call sometime." I left my business card on the nightstand. "Now, you get some rest." I said as I shut off the lights.

__________________________

Matt became a new regular for both me and Brad. Often he would just call out of the blue, just to talk. He was still coming to grips with his sexuality and although Brad was much better at giving advice, I enjoyed talking to him because it helped me work through some issues I was still having. The only real downside to Matt was that he reminded me a lot of Ryan.

Ryan was getting better. His life was returning to normal. So I was starting to rethink my plan. If he was still happy without me, how selfish was it of me to want him to be with me.

Then, everything collapsed around him at once. First, the loss of Steve and Scott hit him. When I heard about it I wanted to investigate the crash to see what had really happened but things got busy for me. The little bit of time that I had, I used it to check in on Ryan. I could see that he was going downhill, quickly. What sent him over the edge however was an incident that occurred because of me, just one week later.

The Archon had called me in because there had been a serious breach of our secret. A mortal had witnessed a Vampire in the middle of feeding. Even worse he had caught it on video. There must be no evidence of us! So the only choice was that the human must be hunted down and the video evidence destroyed, without delay. The Vampire that was caught was a good friend of the Archon, so this would have to be a discreet operation. If word got out, the community would be out for whoever had endangered us.

After some minor investigations we tracked the human we were looking for to an apartment building downtown. Roth climbed the wall outside planning to come in through the window, Brad ran up the stairs and I took the elevator. Once we were all in position we stormed the room.

Brad and I ran in the front door, while Roth had climbed in through a window he had opened in the bedroom. There were two guys in the apartment sitting on a couch. They jumped up as we ran into the room. They looked very shocked to have strangers barge in on them. It looked as if they had just moved in because there were boxes everywhere.

"Hey! What the hell is...?" before he could say another word Roth pounced on him driving his claws into his chest. His voice sounded familiar somehow.

"No! NO! I didn't see anything. I..." The longhaired blond didn't get anything else out as my claws sunk into his right lung. I spun around and drove my claws into his chest again slamming him into the wall. He slowly slid to the floor clutching his chest fighting for breath.

Once we had both of the guys down, I took a look at the situation. The blond was the guy we were looking for. The dark haired guy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Then I got a good look at the dark haired guy as he was spitting blood. Roth hadn't killed him and it was good thing too! It was Nick! Oh my God! What's going on! This must be a new boyfriend or something. Nick's eyes were wide open in amazement.

"C...Coby!"

"Nick! Oh God man! I never meant for you... Dammit!" I had to think. Nick was almost gone. What could I do! "Roth! I want you to bring him over!"

"What! ...Are you crazy? I can't do that! And even if I could I wouldn't want to."

"Dammit Roth! You will do this! The Archon owes me a favor! He'll approve!"

"Are you nuts? I don't want to sire some old mortal friend of yours!"

I looked at Brad and we connected for a few seconds. He knew exactly what I was thinking and he gave me a little nod. I turned to face Nick. He was taking his last breaths. It had to be now! I spun around and sunk my clawed right hand deep into Roth's chest. He had a surprised look on his face as the sudden realization of what was happening sunk in. His face began to panic as he felt Brad shove a stake through his back and it settled in his heart. That would immobilize him while we worked. Wooden stakes don't kill Vampires, but it does leave us helpless as long as it is impaling our heart.

"But... Why..." Roth gasped

"Because, you're a reckless asshole! You have almost gotten us killed way too many times. You are way too power hungry and did I mention... you're an asshole! I knew you were waiting for an opportunity to kill me anyway if a good enough excuse ever presented itself. We have been looking for an excuse to get rid of you for almost a month now. Just think of this as a preemptive strike." I kind of scared myself at how cold and heartless I had become.

As Roth was helpless, I left him to Brad for a moment. I bent down to check on Nick. He was wide eyed and his weakening aura showed that he was afraid. I whispered in his ear, "Nick, don't be afraid. I'm going to save you, but you may hate me afterwards. Forgive me." I sunk my teeth into his neck to drain the rest of the blood from him. It was bittersweet, the usual feeling came back but this was just like I remembered my first night. It must have something to do with draining the last of a person's blood.

After he was drained, Brad brought Roth over to us. I grabbed Roth's arm, sliced it open with a quick swipe of my fingernail, then I held it over Nick's open mouth. After the color started coming back to his cheeks and his eyes sprung open. He jumped up off the floor onto his knees and grabbed Roth's arm. He began to drink quickly and the wounds in his chest started to heal.

After a few minutes, the look on Roth's face told me he was close to death. "Ok Nick, I need you to stop before you take it all." I pulled the arm away from Nick. He looked very disappointed. "Hi Nick!"

"Coby... What is going on? Where have you been? We thought you were dead. I...I feel kind of..."

"I need you to come with me now, Nick! I'll explain everything on the way. Who's your friend?"

12