Night Five of Domination Week

Story Info
Ultimate male fantasy may be realized tonight.
8.4k words
4.29
58.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

Nights one through four of this story have been posted previously on this site.

* * * * *

Night five and it was James' turn to call Sarah at work to announce a change of the arranged plans. He instructed her to take off her bra and panties and leave them in her desk drawer when she left the office. She was to go to the address he gave her and pick up a package. She was to pick it up, but not to peek at what was inside. She would make that discovery in his presence.

James left work a few minutes early, and arrived home well before he expected Sarah. He went to the bar and poured himself a strong drink, steeling himself for what he expected to be a memorable evening. He quickly downed a Jack and Coke, then went for another. He sat down in his chair with his drink and glanced down at his watch. He imagined Sarah driving up and down the street in the near darkness, looking for the address on the dark buildings where he had sent her for the package. It wasn't easy to find if you didn't know what you were looking for.

James couldn't help but smile thinking about Sarah walking into the adult bookstore. She would no doubt be assaulted by the leering stares of the men there, looking up for a moment from thumbing through pornography. They'd look her up and down and settle on her breasts. Her nipples would be sticking out like diamond points against the thin fabric of her dress after she had just come in from the cold wearing no bra. The men would wonder for just a moment about why she was there, and whether she might be available. She'd try to avert her gaze, but everywhere she looked would be magazines displaying women in ways that would make Hugh Hefner blush, alongside penis pumps, anal beads, and vibrating masturbators of all shapes and sizes. She'd have nowhere to go.

James also imagined her talking with Johnny, the young man who worked at the store and with whom James had left the package. Johnny had helped James choose his purchases all week, so he no doubt had at least some inkling as to what was going on with James and Sarah. James imagined the knowing glance that would pass between the two as he handed Sarah the package. Sarah would know in that moment that Johnny knew what was happening, and she would be embarrassed beyond belief.

He leaned back and tinkled the ice in his glass. He was getting a pleasant buzz from the drinks, and was contemplating having another when he heard a car pull into the driveway. In a few moments, Sarah came through the door, the package in hand. She laid it down on the table next to the front door, then took off her coat and hung it up. She picked up the package again and walked into the living room.

"Well, I'm glad you're finally here," he said, smiling. "I was beginning to worry that something might have happened to you."

"How could you send me into a place like that all by myself? I could have been molested."

"Darling, that store has better security than some banks in town. Nothing could happen to you there."

"Why did you make me pick this up?" she asked, holding out the package.

"Well, you introduced me to your little helper. I thought it was only fair that you got to meet the person who's been helping me."

"You mean that's where you've gotten the other things we've used this week?"

"Yes."

"And that, that boy, is the one you bought it all from?"

"Yes. He's been invaluable. We've even become friends. I think I'm putting him through college with all the tips and commissions I've given him."

"So he knows what we've been doing?"

"I think he's probably figured it out, yes."

"That explains the way he looked at me."

"Yes. Probably the same way that Cassandra looked at me last night." James stood up and went to the bar. He made himself another drink. "Besides, I would have thought that the way he looked at you was the least of your worries," he said, looking over his shoulder at Sarah. "Didn't you notice a few other sets of eyes on you as well?"

"Yes. The place was full of men."

"And they looked you over?"

"Of course they did. I was the only woman in the place…"

"And your nipples were sticking out."

"Yes."

"And you weren't wearing any panties…"

"No, but they didn't know that."

"And did you like it? Having all those men staring at your breasts?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Doesn't it excite you to know that some of those men will go home and jerk off thinking of your breasts tonight?"

"No, it doesn't. I didn't like being ogled that way."

"Well, all right then. Let's just say that was something you did because I told you to, and not because you wanted to." James took a long drink from his glass, and set it down on the bar. "But enough about that. Are you ready to see what's in the package?"

"I don't know if I want to see it or not."

"Oh, I think you'll be OK with my purchases. You might even like them," he said, smiling. "Then again, you don't have any say in the matter, now do you?"

"All right, let's see it what's in there."

"Let's go into the bedroom, darling. It's more appropriate to open them in there." James extended his hand. Sarah took it and he led her into the bedroom. "OK, sit down there on the bed, and you can open your presents."

Sarah began to slowly remove the ribbon from the gift-wrapped box. When it was gone, she looked up at James for a moment before opening the box. James did his best to show no expression. Sarah looked back down and slowly lifted the lid off and set it aside. She pulled aside the gift paper, and saw what James had sent her to pick up.

It was a matching bra and panty set, bright pink trimmed with black. The panties, what there were of them, had small black polka dots as well. They were crotchless, open nearly all the way back to front. The bra was just an underwire for support, with no cup to cover the breast. It would give firm support, but leave the nipples exposed. Also in the package was a small, simple black satin necklace with a snap closure.

"There you are, darling, your underpinnings for the evening."

"Why bother with anything at all?"

"Because it's sexier this way. Covered, yet exposed. I hope you're not expressing dissatisfaction."

"What's there to disapprove of?" she asked, holding up the skimpy underwear.

"Darling, keep that up, and I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank you before you put them on." James reached out and stroked Sarah's cheek. "Now, come on, off with your dress and try those things on. All but the collar. I'll put that on you myself."

Sarah stood up and turned her back to James. He took the cue and quickly slid the zipper of her dress down her back. She let it fall to the ground, then bent down and picked it up and laid it on the bed. She turned and stood before James wearing nothing but her high-heeled shoes. He picked up the panties and handed them to her. She stepped into them and slowly pulled them up her body, sliding them over her hips and into place.

"Hmmm…very nice, darling," James said. He walked around her to inspect the minuscule lingerie. It covered only her waist and thighs. The long slit down the middle exposed her bald pussy in the front and virtually all of her ass in the back. James stroked her ass as he walked around to face Sarah. "It's very flattering on you."

He turned to the bed and picked up the bra. He helped her into it, her arms passing through the loops, and clasped it in the back. Sarah reached up to adjust it in the front. James put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around so he could see her.

"Oh, baby, I think that'll do the trick," he said, staring at her breasts. The cups held her breasts up from below, accentuating her cleavage, while at the same time leaving them exposed. James cupped Sarah's breast in his hand and squeezed the nipple between his index and middle fingers. It puckered and hardened in his grasp. Sarah closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror, darling," James said, giving her a push. Sarah looked at herself in the mirror and her hands immediately went up to cover her breasts. She gasped, and looked over her shoulder at him. She kept one arm draped across her breasts to cover them, and put her other hand over her pubic mound to cover herself there as well.

"I might as well not be wearing anything."

"I know. Only this is better. Sexier. I'm going to have to congratulate Jimmy on his choice."

"I'm going to have to slap Jimmy's face."

"Now turn and look at the back, darling. It's quite a nice view."

Sarah turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder at her exposed ass. She turned this way and that, then looked at James.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

"Oh, very. Now just one more thing to complete the ensemble." He picked up the black collar and held it out towards her with both hands. "Come here, darling, and I'll collar you for the evening." Sarah came to him and he wrapped the satin collar around her neck. He snapped it closed in front. It was a snug fit around Sarah's neck. She would probably feel it every time she moved her head. He turned her around and they both looked at her in the mirror. James stroked the collar as it lay against Sarah's pail collarbone.

"There now. You look every bit the wanton slut. Does it make you feel like one?"

"No. I just feel like I'm naked."

"And everyone will know you're mine," James continued, ignoring her. "This is the ultimate in control, you see? I don't need a leash or chain or anything to control you. Just my power over you is enough to bend you to my will."

"That's what everyone who sees this collar will think?"

"No, they'll probably think it's just another piece of jewelry, like any other necklace. But you and I will know, won't we?"

"We'll know you're delusional."

"Oh, am I?" James walked to the bed and pulled Sarah by the hand along with him. He sat down on the bed. When Sarah made to sit beside him, he instead pulled her across his lap and pushed down on her lower back until she was laying prone across his lap, her ass sticking up in the air. He took her arm and gently bent it behind her back.

"Still think I'm not in charge, darling?" he asked. He began stroking the back of her thighs with his hand, then squeezed each of her firm butt cheeks in his hand. "I think I need to give you a little reminder before we go out, just to make sure you don't forget." James swatted Sarah's ass with his open hand, resulting in a loud, satisfying slap. Sarah jumped a little on his lap, and he heard her gasp. He brought his hand down hard again, this time on the other cheek. He slapped her two more times on each cheek, not as hard as the first time. However, it still made the slap of skin against skin.

"Now, while we're out tonight, darling, I expect you to do as your told. You're not going to disappoint me, are you?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, I won't disappoint you."'

"I know you won't. You can get up now." He released her arm, and Sarah got off his lap and stood up. James put his hand on her now pink ass, and pointed to the mirror with his other hand. "Look, darling. Look at your ass. Behave yourself tonight, or I'll make it much redder than that when we get home."

"Yes, sir," Sarah said, and saluted him.

"Good. Now let's go and find a dress for you to wear so we can start our evening out on the town." They walked hand-in-hand into the closet. James started flipping through the dresses Sarah had hanging there. He pulled a couple of them out to inspect them, then rejected them and moved on. Finally, he came to an ankle-length dark blue dress. It had long sleeves, and buttons that ran down the front top to bottom. He held it against Sarah's body, pulling a sleeve out to the side to picture how it would look if she were wearing it.

"Yes…I think this is the one." He looked at Sarah, who seemed relieved that she would actually be wearing something that covered her up. "This way, no one will see what you have on underneath until we want them to." Sarah looked at him quizzically at the mention of someone else seeing her. He turned her around and pushed her towards the door. They returned to the bedroom, and James tossed the dress on the bed.

"Get dressed, darling, and come join me in the living room." James went to the living room and made himself another drink. The alcohol had worked its way into his system, giving him a pleasant buzz he didn't want to lose. He was delighted at how the night was going, and how he expected it to go from here. Sarah emerged from the bedroom as he finished his drink. She had buttoned all the buttons on the dress, leaving her sheathed from collarbone to ankle. James laughed.

"Nice try, darling, but do you really think we're going to go out with you looking like you're on loan from the convent?"

"What do you mean? You picked out the dress."

"I mean some of those buttons have got to go. Start at the bottom and work your way up until I say stop."

Sarah bent at the waist and began to unbutton the dress. She unbuttoned the first three quickly, then began slowly doing them one at a time while looking up at James. When she reached the point just above her knees James put out his hand and stopped her.

"Now start at the top and work your way down."

Sarah looked him in the eyes and opened the first button. After a moment, she opened the next button, bringing just the top of her cleavage into view.

"Come on, now, Sarah, we don't have all night. Two more buttons and we'll be ready to go." She opened the next two buttons. James walked over to her and put his hands on the collar and gently tugged it open. As he looked down, he could see the round globes of Sarah's breasts looking as if they were about to spill out of the top of the dress. Her nipples were only just hidden from his view. He knew that if she leaned forward just a little bit, he would be able to see them.

"Yes, I think that's good enough for now." He walked to the coat rack and got her coat. He held it up and she came to him and allowed him to slip it on over her shoulders. "Are you ready for your night to remember?"

"Why don't you tell me what you have in mind, and I'll let you know if I'm ready."

"Well, darling, we've explored a lot of fantasies, but we haven't explored the ultimate male fantasy yet."

"Do I dare ask what that is?"

"Oh, you know already. Being with two women at the same time."

"That's what you have planned for tonight?" Sarah asked, turning to look in his eyes, trying to see if he was serious.

"Yes," James said, opening the front door and gesturing for Sarah to walk through it. "Unless you'd like to call it off." Sarah stood there for a moment not moving, considering her options. Then she grabbed the coat and pulled it tighter around her shoulders and walked for the door.

"No…let's go," she said.

James ushered Sarah through the door and followed close behind. He opened her car door for her and got a lovely view of her legs nearly up to her crotch as she swung her legs into the car and her skirt fell open. He knew she was going to have to be very careful about keeping the skirt closed, or she'd be flashing some unsuspecting but very lucky passerby some time during the evening.

James remained silent as he pulled out of the driveway and out into the night. He had no intention of letting on where they were going. He wanted Sarah to sweat a little. Besides, knowing his wife as well as he did, he knew that at some point she wouldn't be able to contain herself any longer and would ask. He enjoyed the delicious silence, feeling her tension arcing across the bucket seats. James intentionally drove around in no discernible direction, and they had been in the car for about fifteen minutes when she finally spoke up.

"So, are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what, darling?"

"You know what. Where are we going?"

"Do you really want me to spoil the surprise?"

"Yes. Spoil it."

"Now, darling. I don't want to starve your spirit of adventure." By now James had driven them back to the same area where Sarah had been to pick up her package at the adult bookstore. Sarah began to recognize some of the businesses and streets.

"We're not going to that same store again, are we?"

"No, darling. Just someplace close by." James pulled into a parking lot and parked and turned off the engine. The lot wasn't well illuminated, but they could see that there weren't many cars there. They appeared to have come to the back of the building, since there were no lights or signs that announced the name or type of business contained inside. James looked at Sarah, then picked up her hand and kissed the back of it. "Let's go have some fun," he smiled and said. They got out of the car and walked towards the building.

"You know, this is another place that Johnny suggested to me, so you have him to thank. I think I'll have you write him a nice thank-you letter for all his help."

"Yes, right after you write one to Cassandra."

"Of course. Then again, maybe our contributions to their bottom lines will be thanks enough."

They walked through the beat-up wooden door of the building and their noses were immediately assaulted with the smell of a strong disinfectant. The large foyer appeared to be clean, but there was something seedy about it. Maybe it was the suggestive artwork on the walls, near nude voluptuous women looking as if they were either about to have sex or had just finished. There was a burly man in a tight-fitting T-shirt sitting behind a counter just inside the door.

"It'll be five dollars each to come in. And we don't allow ladies to walk around unescorted."

"All right," James said, pulling out his wallet and handing the man some bills. "I'd also like twenty dollars worth of tokens for the booths."

"OK. There you go. Enjoy yourselves. The booths are down the hall. If the red light is on over the door, or if the door's locked, there's already someone in there."

James took Sarah's hand and led her down the hallway. The third room that they came to appeared to be free, and James slowly opened the door and peered in. Seeing, no one, he stood aside and let Sarah in, then followed her. As soon as the door closed, they were enveloped in near darkness. The only light was coming from behind a panel on the far wall. They could also hear the faint sound of some rhythmic music.

The room was large enough for both of them to move a few feet inside the door. There was a single chair near the wall, and a small shelf on the wall at about thigh height to James. There was also a metal box about the size of a child's lunch box on the wall to their right. There was a small knob mounted in the middle of it. It reminded James of the coin slot for the dryers at the old laundromat where he and Sarah had washed their clothes years ago before they had bought their first home.

James removed Sarah's coat and hung it on the hook on the back of the door, then did likewise with his own. They waited a moment for their eyes to adjust to the dim lights. Then Sarah gestured towards the single chair.

"Would you care to sit, or shall I?" she asked.

"I think we should both stand for the time being." James rummaged in his pocket for the tokens that he had purchased outside, and dumped them out onto the small shelf. He held one up for Sarah to see. "Ready?" He didn't wait for an answer. He put the coin into the slot on the coin box, and turned the small knob.

The wood panel slid upwards, and immediately the room was flooded with light from the larger room they now looked into. The music also became louder. James smiled as he heard Sarah's gasp at what she saw. Inside the room was a beautiful brunette, swaying to the music. Her hair was well past her shoulders, a raven black against her pale naked skin. She had large firm breasts, and her body tapered down to a tiny waist before flaring out sensually to her delightfully curvaceous hips. Her legs were long, lean and muscular. She wore only a black g-string, long black velvet gloves, and impossibly high stiletto heels. She was standing in front of one of the other panels, slowly grinding her hips for the customer therein, her hands grasping the frame on either side of the panel.

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers