Night Five of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

"Oh, darling, don't stop…I'm going to cum in your mouth." Sarah tried to pull up for a second, and James could feel her moan of protest against his cock as he held her head in place. She stopped for a moment, and then continued. "Don't swallow it, Sarah. Do you understand? I want to see my cum in your mouth."

Anna stepped forward then, and put her hands on James' thighs as she leaned in close to him. Her breasts nearly brushed the back of Sarah's head as she brought them to within inches of James' mouth, the nipples standing out provocatively. She brought her mouth to his ear and moaned sensually. Her breasts were nearly brushing against his lips as she moaned again in his ear. The stimulation was too much for James. He grabbed the back of Sarah's head.

"Oh, now, darling…I'm cumming…I'm cumming…" James' hips lifted off his chair, burying his cock even deeper into Sarah's warm wet mouth, and he began to cum. "Don't swallow it, darling…I want to see it… " Anna gave a deep, sensual laugh in his ear as James finished cumming. She gave him a small peck on the cheek and moved away.

"Let me see it, Sarah…let me see my cum in your mouth." Sarah opened her mouth, and James could see his pearly white seed on her tongue. He smiled and stroked her cheek. "Now swallow it, darling." He watched as Sarah gulped down his sperm. He smiled at her as she finished. Then he turned to Anna, who was now putting her bra back on.

"Would you like her to lick you?" he asked Anna.

"James…" Sarah gasped, grabbing his arm.

"Would you?" James asked again, never taking his gaze from Anna.

The dancer looked at Sarah, her eyes traveling up and down Sarah's body. She hesitated a moment, considering the prospect. James looked at Sarah and could see the tension around her eyes and mouth. She wasn't breathing as the dancer continued her appraisal. James wasn't sure what answer Sarah was looking for, or what the result would be if the answer were yes. The dancer looked back at James.

"I'd better get back out front. It's starting to get busy, and the owner likes us to spread it around," Anna said. She continued dressing.

"Oh, that's too bad. She really wanted to taste you, didn't you Sarah?" Sarah had been looking at Anna. She turned to James now, but didn't answer. James looked back at Anna.

"Could we look at your bare pussy? Just for a second. I'm sure Sarah wants to see what she's missing."

The dancer hesitated for a moment, then looked toward the door. Not seeing anyone watching, she very deftly pulled aside the thin fabric of her g-string and showed them her totally shaved pussy.

"Mmmm…isn't it lovely, darling?" James said, turning to Sarah. Her eyes were riveted to the woman's hairless slit, the tip of her tongue just showing between her parted lips. After a moment, the dancer covered herself again. Only then did Sarah return James' gaze. She didn't say anything, but she was blushing furiously.

"Thank you," James said as he handed the woman a twenty-dollar bill.

"You're welcome. I'm here most weekends. Come by some time when it's less busy, and we can talk again." She stroked James' cheek and kissed it as she walked by him towards the door. Then she shocked them both by taking Sarah's face in her hands and kissing her full on the lips. As she pulled away, she licked Sarah's lips with the tip of her tongue, their eyes locking for a second. She smiled at Sarah, then resumed her walk to the door. She looked back and blew James a kiss and gave him a wink as she walked out and left them there alone.

"I bet she could teach us a trick or two," James said, looking at Sarah and smiling.

"I think she just did."

"I hope you're not too disappointed, darling," James said, as he gingerly zipped up his pants.

"I hope you're not disappointed. You didn't get to watch us together."

"Oh, I got everything I'd hoped for, believe me," James said. He reached over and stroked Sarah's cheek. "Now I think it's time for us to be going. I'm assuming that you've got a big day planned for us tomorrow."

"You're right," Sarah said, smiling. "I've got a lot of things to do in the morning."

"Well then, let's get out of here." James and Sarah picked up their coats and went back into the main room. As they made their way to the exit, James caught Anna's eye and smiled at her. She smiled back and waived goodbye.

"You two certainly have gotten chummy," Sarah said.

"Well, maybe she enjoyed it as much as I did," James said, smiling at Sarah. "But probably it was the fifty dollars." They walked out of the building in silence, arm in arm. They got in the car and drove for home. When they were nearly there, James turned to Sarah and smiled.

"Can I tell you something darling?" he said. "I think you'd make a wonderful lesbian. Too bad we didn't get a chance to find out for sure."

"You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper, don't you, darling?" Sarah said, turning to look at him.

"Why whatever do you mean?" he asked, sounding totally innocent.

"OK, laugh now, darling. You won't be smiling tomorrow night." Sarah said, looking straight ahead. It was her turn to smile as she thought about what she had in store for James when she was in charge again.

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers