Night Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, Stevan, please," I whispered. "I need to feel them inside the warmth of your mouth." I moved my body so as to push the fullness of swollen buds against his lips, he only moved the end of his tongue slightly against the tips again and again until I grasped his head and pushed him down hard against my breasts as he opened his mouth and welcomed the sweetness deep within, suckling and moving his tongue over the nipples of first one and then the other. His hands slid slowly down my stomach until he slipped them into the sides of the black lace and pulled the panties down around my knees. I lifted each knee as he pulled them completely off and his hands glided up and down the length of satin thighs, now trembling at the fire of his touch, until his fingers came to rest on the triangle of red down between them and I felt his gentle squeeze then the movement of his fingers against the moist lips and pearl like jewel that guards the portal of paradise.

As we lay back in the soft sand my thighs opened and his lips and tongue tenderly kissed and caressed the length of both my legs until they came to the heated swollen site of my need. His tongue found its prize and as it tenderly caressed and pleasured passion’s pearl, I felt the waves of ecstasy rock my body and the hot love potion of my wine poured out to quench his thirst, not once but twice, as I screamed out his name in my wild abandonment to pleasure. His body hovered over mine as our fingers interlaced and my arms were stretched and pinned out beside me while he kissed me deeply, the taste of passion’s sweet wine still on his lips then once again his mouth closed over my waiting breasts as my body arched to welcome him and my legs wrapped around his waist. Soon I felt the full sensation of his hardness plunged into my waiting, aching cavern of love, all the way in, causing us both to gasp and moan with such sharp pleasure. Once again I cried out his name as my nails dug into the rippling muscles of his back. We moved perfectly together in the hot dance of love, moonlight revealing the beauty of bare flesh, ocean waves softly caressing our bodies. My eyes locked in embrace with the depths of his as the storm broke over me again and again. Moans of mutual pleasure filled the still, dark night as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over our bodies covered with sand, ocean spray and sweat like little liquid beads of love.

Afterward Stevan covered us with his wet dinner jacket and we lay there holding each other close under the diamond stars and silver moon. He moved his fingers gently through my hair and over my breasts until we almost drifted off to sleep. I knew most of the night was spent and that we could not be here at dawn, so I turned to face him and whispered.

"Sweet Man, don’t you think we should go back to the hotel now?"

"Yes, My Red Flower, but only if you let me stay with you in your room, I don’t want you out of my sight until this vacation ends and we have to go separate ways."

"Well, maybe we won’t have to be apart too long. I always wanted to see Tennessee."

"Yes, My Flor De La Noche, and I always wanted to visit Oklahoma but perhaps you are still in love with a sweet memory."

"Yes, Stevan, I am. The memory of this night and the man who helped me to choose to live and love again."

And as his lips covered mine, I knew I was very much alive.

12