Night in Malta

Story Info
Sexy wife exposes herself for their mutual arousal.
2.9k words
4.41
65.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take great pleasure in the foreplay we experience before making love, and I think this event was one of the most stimulating, to the extent that I remember most of the details vividly, again the content is quite mild when compared to other stories, but nevertheless this is a true account.

I will be very interested in any feedback you may offer and will happily reply.

We arrived at our hotel in Malta about 3am after a short flight from the UK. The hotel was located in the lively resort of St Julian's and was situated on Bay Street, with its many vibrant bars belting out disco music even at this time of the morning. The late summer temperature was very comfortable, our room was on the fifth floor, leading to a railed balcony fence overlooking the street, and we were more than a little relieved to find our room had two double glazed sliding patio windows to keep out the noise.

The following morning the sun was quite hot so we decided to do some sight seeing and check out the area.

After a light lunch and a refreshing siesta we showered and dressed for our evening meal. We had seen a restaurant at the waters edge that was part of the hotel which looked very promising. My wife wore just her silky, low cut, cross over white cocktail dress, complemented with really high gold stiletto heels, giving her an aura of the utmost desirability. I felt so privileged to be accompanied by my beautiful wife as we strolled down to the restaurant, and was offered a table at the waters edge.

A Latin waiter took our order for drinks before he left us to enjoy the warm evening atmosphere, just immersed in our own company, gazing over the silky waters of the bay from our perfect table.

Our wine soon arrived and the waiter explained the evening specials and took our order for a seafood dish. I noticed Mandy's nipples seem to have hardened with the light sea breeze and the soft silky fabric sculptured them perfectly, clearly showing the circle of her areolas and I was leaning back slightly, deliberately admiring her breasts when the meal arrived.

If ever a prawn could be peeled seductively Mandy could do it; and peel she did, before taking it between her glossed lips with a growing lust in her eyes. I instinctively knew tonight, was going to be one of those nights. She was really hot, and I dared to whisper that I would be very lucky if she were not wearing any underwear and could tell she was visibly elated by the mischievousness of my audacious comment.

I seductively fed her a large juicy prawn dipped in the accompanying sauce and rested my finger over the pale flesh, inviting her mouth to suckle me as she swirled the flesh in her mouth. I removed my finger, and dropped my hand to brush the back of my fingers over the fabric of her dress covering her engorged nipple, making it harder still and wondered how far we could take this sensual experience. I knew things were getting hotter when Mandy stole a glance to make sure no one was looking and could not resist massaging my hardness with her foot.

I fed her another prawn and again, she sensed my intentions, and smiled as my thumb and finger moved to caress her ear lobe before tracing their way down the neckline of her dress and in so doing, moved it over to expose more of her soft breast. We were so engrossed in each other at this time we hadn't noticed our waiter poised at our table and when Mandy pulled back slightly to enable the waiter to top up our wine, he stared at her slightly over exposed breast and his knowing expression confirmed he was more than happy for us to continue our activities.

The meal continued as we lustfully fed each other, our stimulation gathering pace with each mouthful. Each time our glass was almost down to half full it was topped up by the attentive waiter, contributing to the heady ambience and Mandy was now beginning to boldly flaunt her braless cleavage. We pondered on the sweet, but decide instead to move to the lounge area and sample some cocktails. The barman suggested we tried a Silver Bullet and its potency simply added to the stimulating environment.

Mandy crossed her legs, her white dress draped away from her thighs very sexily. We chatted about our holiday, but the underlying themes were very sexual. She excused herself to go to the loo and my eyes pleaded for some sort of response, her mischievous smile as she got up left me in no doubt that she may consider my request; the lust in our eyes was unmistakable.

I watched as she returned and quickly slid next to me, the gazebo lights casting shadows over her partially exposed cleavage as she slid in then passed me the flimsy bit of lace that had been clothing her. I felt the butterflies in my stomach rapidly responded to this erotic gesture. I took them from her slowly then crushed them into my pocket and, knowing her provocative demeanour, wished this night would last forever and turned to call for the bill. The waiter bid us goodnight, but unable to maintain his integrity any longer, sank his eyes to her beautiful soft breasts for his personal gratification. The excitement of another man sexually admiring her breasts was very arousing.

We headed out to the dimly lit street and stopped momentarily to engage in a deep kiss, the passionate urgency of our feelings was confirmed as our hands moved frantically over each other's bodies, her hot tongue dancing seductively with mine. My hand moved gently under the sheer fabric, to at last feel, the soft mounds that had been the focus of so much attention that evening, then persuaded her to let me slacken the wrap sash tying holding the flaps of her dress.

The vibrant buzz of the resort encouraged us to stop on the way for another drink. We came across a sleazy little cocktail bar just a few yards from our hotel where we thought we might have some fun, and, as it was fairly crowded inside we thought we'd give it a go.

Her white dress now only loosely concealing her perfect figure as she walked to the bar, aware I revelled in the expressions of the people sitting at the tables knowing what they could see. We sat at the bar to order a drink where the barman was more than happy to serve us. His eyes soon fell to the valley of her soft cleavage, and he obviously manoeuvred himself to a position to get the best view as the occasions arose. We talked sexily to each other, increasing our arousal for each other with this foreplay. I looked over my shoulder and the whispered that we should move to a tall table and sat on some high stools. Mandy sat directly facing and close to me, her dress had slipped further apart, now just joined where the sash held it together, the silky mounds of flesh showing clearly that she did not need, or wear a bra. Fuck she looked so seductive just sitting close to me. She watched me intently, knowing the power she had over me as I wallowed in her shameless exposure.

Again my hands moved to caress her ear lobes, before tracing their way down her neck line, this time, I dared to uncover her excited nipples, first one and then the other. She lifted her feet to the rest them on the bar on the legs of my stool, her silky dress just slid apart over her legs now uncovering her tanned thighs almost to the vee of her smoothly shaven crotch. Such was the eroticism of the moment she did not move to cover her exposure, and just sat there sipping her cocktail as if in an erotic trance. I'd been on cloud nine all night and now I was heaven. Now desperate to make love, we decide to head back to our room. She pulled her dress to just cover her nipples as we walked the few yards to our hotel.

We entered the foyer of the hotel headed for the lift. As the door closed, I kissed her passionately and our hands ran all over each others bodies, her hand confirming the hardness of my arousal. My hand moved between her thighs God I'd never known her so wet and turned on. She moved to push the button for our floor. I took her grip and moved her finger to press the button for the top floor. As the lift ascended my hand pushed the fabric fully to one side then I let my hand fall to cup and caress her shaven mound, her aroused nub now protruding and sensitive as I circled its hardness.

The lift came to a sudden halt all too soon, the bell chiming softly as the doors opened on the roof garden and I just moved out for a moment to look at my stunning wife standing in an open lift, her cross over dress pulled to one side exposing her charms to anyone who may have come along. I moved back into the lift as the door began to close and pulled the other side of her dress over, now exposing her completely. She leaned back provocatively and said "You now what I like don't you"

I said nothing but pressed all four buttons on the way down to our floor, not thinking or caring about any possible consequences; the excitement was blood rushing as the lift started to descend, stopping and opening its door at each floor, Such was my arousal, as it arrived at our floor, I begged her to do one more thing for me, to go up one floor by herself and come back down just for me to see her emerging from the lift.

Unquestioningly she pressed the button for one level up and the doors closed and the lift ascended. I watched intently as the indicator light when up one floor then stopped, my heart was in my throat when it seemed to stay there forever before I heard the almost inaudible chime as it started to descend. The door opened and she was stood just as I had left her, her glossed lips sucking on her finger. I asked her what she would have done had someone seen her she replied excitedly "how do you know someone didn't........" Fuck that was hot, then strolled ahead of me turning and teasing me until we got to our room.

As we entered, the room was illuminated by the glow of the neons in the street. I called reception and asked them to send up some Moet then pressed against her, cupping her full naked breast. She moaned breathlessly as I rubbed her sensitive nipple against the white material, hoping I had enough self control to pleasure her beyond her dreams.

She turned to playfully bite my neck and I reached up and tangled my fingers in her hair caressing and teasing, then lowered my hand to caress her naked stomach and used my hot saliva to moisten the just the tips of her pert nipples, letting her enjoy the sensation as I move from one to the other causing goose bumps to form all over her areolas. Then I softly kissed the valley of her breasts before moving my mouth lower over her stomach to probe gently at her swollen mound, using as much self restraint as possible to stop myself from losing control.

Our hearts began racing as I lead her to our balcony doors, which I opened to allow the warm evening breeze to filter through the room. The balcony railings overlooked the vibrant atmosphere of Bay Street. Four levels below us, we watched as revellers enjoyed themselves in the lively street. It was hot and humid, the atmosphere very romantic as well as electrically charged. I encouraged her to move to the rail to look down at the revellers then stood behind her, untied her sash and touched her sensually then exposed her nakedness to the nightlife below, my arms around her waist as she leaned against the rail, my hot breath on her neck and bare shoulders; I wanted to expose her to the entire world and knew she loved it.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door announcing room service. I released her and moved to the door to let in the porter, we were delighted to see it was Juan who had been to our room the previous evening. He wheeled in the trolley with the chilled Moet, and saw my wife standing on the balcony facing away from him, oblivious as to the manner of her dress.

He slowly and professionally he uncorked the champagne and poured us two half glassfuls, then picked up the glasses and offered them to us. Mandy turned around on the balcony and walked determinedly towards us, her dress gaping completely leaving her completely exposed to our view. He starred in disbelief as Mandy took the glass from him, downed it in one go, locked her eyes his, and held out the glass for him to pour some more. Even I was flabbergasted at the blatant exposure to our waiter, who boldly indulged his lecherous eyes on her near naked body. He topped the sparkly fluid, never for one moment able to tear away his lusting eyes from her until she moved back out, only to turn again to face us as she leaned her elbows on the balcony rail allowing the lights from neons in the street to illuminate her near naked form.

He stuttered hopefully "If there's anything else I can do for you"

I was just soaking up the electrifying ambience of the moment when Mandy replied "If you would be so kind as to just pass me the bottle I'd be very grateful" seductively encouraging him to approach her and enjoy her full nakedness bathed in lights from the street.

The moment was over in probably less than a minute, but the erotic charge of that moment will be with me forever. I tipped him, as he retired, told us he was very pleased to have served us and should we require anything else, to ask for him by name.

I took my glass with me back out to the balcony terrifically aroused and toasted our best holiday. "Fuck I feel really wicked tonight "she murmured in a soft voice as she brought her hand to the back of my neck; her mere touch sent shivers down my spine as our lips met, hot passion emitted from every tiny pore in her sultry body. Then detaching myself from her, I ran my hand up to caress her perfect breast. It felt soft and so light as my hand formed to cup it as I looked deeply into her sexy eyes. Mesmerised in our ecstasy, I moved closer to her, bringing her delightful exposed nipple to my lips, to taste the flesh of her body was so divine. She pulled me closer and lifted my chin to eagerly kiss my lips, her hand moved lower to my loins and felt the straining hardness she had deliberately generated that evening.

Again I feasted my eyes on her as we kissed in the evening air. Her dress still completely undone, her pouting mound now swollen and glistening then turned her to face away from me again, to face the street.

I was desperate to move my hand around to her front but not wanting to rush things stayed contented just kneading the flesh of her thighs. My breath quickened knowing the craving that was surging through us, my tongue, probing, found its way to her neck. Her moan broke the silence. How much control do I have? I wanted the evening to last forever!! My hands rose to lightly cup her nipples. As I ground my body against hers, and traced the contours of her shoulder with kisses.

Her breath came in gasps as I whispered her name, putting my hands firm on her hips, pulling her closer to me. My hands moved, eagerly, down, around with raw desire and unequalled passion. With her luscious long shapely legs she stood on the balcony, I moved her slowly away from me to stand in the doorway so that I could again truly appreciate her beauty. Thrilling me more as my fingers began to explore her inner thighs before tenderly cupping her soft pubic mound then she cupped her hand over mine to press my hand into her swollen lips, literally slick with her love juice. Once more she moved around me to lean on the balcony rail, instinctively I knew what she wanted and slipped my finger deep inside her. Her elbows rested on the rail and her whole body again exposed to anyone who may have been looking.

She again cupped her hand over mine encouraging circular motions with my fingers over her sensitive clit and within seconds her knees almost gave way as powerful shivers of pleasure began ripple through her body as her ultimate climax peaked........... Then parted her legs, and begged me to continue the caresses along her inner thigh as her arousal reached a new levels, letting the dress slip completely off her body before I took her back to our bed to continue our pleasures.