Night in Malta Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving wife exposes herself for their mutual pleasure.
1.9k words
4.44
48.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take great pleasure in the foreplay we experience before making love, again the content is quite mild when compared to other stories, but nevertheless this is a true account.

I will be very interested to read in any feedback you may offer and will happily reply.

**************

During the day we had reflected on the previous nights activities with many "what if" scenarios. Somehow during the cold light of day they seemed more erotic, fuelling our desires for some more erotic activity. So we hatched a plan to try to get the room attendant to our room for some teasing before going out in the evening. We devised an excuse to call room service about a problem with the air con.

Mandy decided to wear a tiny black thong that just covered her sweet pussy lips and my black freshly ironed shirt with only two buttons attached for the occasion, one just below her bust level the other being the lowest on the shirt. Being such a large fit, it gaped quite a lot, so that at the right angle much of her cleavage was visible. It was a perfect combination for our plan. We sat on the terrace with a couple of beers full of excitement and as horny as hell and waited for the knock.

We didn't have to wait too long before the knock on the door came. I looked through the peep hole and was pleased it was Juan, the guy who had visited us the previous night. As he waited by the door, I pulled her close, kissing her passionately and ran my hands over her gorgeous breasts, feeling the hardness of her aroused nipples, and then deliberately half loosened the upper button so hopefully it would eventually slip loose by itself.

I donned my sun glasses pretending to read a book to allow things to proceed, close enough to discreetly watch and intervene if things got out of hand. Mandy opened the door and invited him in and thanked him for coming up. Butterflies jumped in my belly at just the thought of what the guy was thinking. I guessed his eyes would immediately dart to the gap in her shirt, my heart was now thumping as she invited him further into the room

He asked her what the problem was with the air con, so they moved over to where the controller was situated for her to explain the problem.

She explained that we found the air con not cooling enough and asked him if he noticed the room was unusually hot. She looked him straight in the eye and grinned at him teasingly as she held up the looseness of her shirt, momentarily exposing her tanned mounds and fanned it as if to cool herself.

He proceeded to fiddle with the thermostat until the fan came on then said we needed to wait for a few minutes to check if it was working ok.

Now the atmosphere was getting really hot as they made inane conversation but filled with sexual undertones while his eyes cautiously caressed her open cleavage. As they were talking, his smiles and wondering eyes became even more obvious. It was if he were pleading with her to see more.

Again I watched as my horny wife shook her shirt as if to cool herself, this time the top button popped, however she pretended not to notice.

Mandy suggested they move to the balcony as they waited for the room to acclimatize. She walked towards where I was sitting followed excitedly by Juan and sat opposite me on a lounger.

Her swaying breasts had caused the shirt to gape more, allowing much of the swells her cleavage to be seen, I offered Juan my chair and suggested we all had a beer while he waited, which they eagerly accepted.

By this time it must have been obvious to him that she was teasing him, especially now, as she unashamedly twisted and turned as they spoke, so that he could see where the gap in the lower part of my shirt had parted slightly, giving him tantalising peeps of her tiny thong. The vision of that moment still arouses me as I write.

I called Mandy over to help me carry some drinks leaving Juan alone on the balcony. She came back in the room to me and I saw her more exposed than I had left her. I asked her if she was enjoying the experience.

"Obviously!" she replied excitedly with a sexy wink.

I couldn't resist running my hands over her tanned body; her nipples had remained very much excited and as hard as I had ever seen them. I slipped my hand down inside the crotch of her thong, fuck she was on fire as she ground herself against me. Her lips parted with ease as I slipped a finger inside her momentarily.

We decided to push the limits; both almost breathless with nervous anticipation, my hands were shaking as I proceeded to half slip the lower button, so that it would also slip loose eventually.

I watched excitedly as his eyes focused on her exposure, lusting in every step as she walked back to the balcony then up to him somewhat closely, and bent over to give him the beer, her shirt had now fallen away so much that I'm sure he saw all the way down to her smooth belly. She returned to sit down opposite him. Her eyes dropped knowingly to the opening of the shirt now gapping so much most of her aroused left nipple was completely exposed.

She continued to make the mood even hotter when she asked him if he got offended by seeing scantily dressed women in their rooms,

"Not at all," he replied, "In fact it's the only perk we get in this job," as he unashamedly began to enjoy the sight of her fully erect naked nipple which was now blatantly exposed.

Mandy then seductively quizzed him as to how often he sees scantily dressed women in their rooms and had anything really exciting had happened.

He replied that he had seen many women with little or no clothes on over the years but never had he been so personally aroused so much as last night and today, so much so in fact, knowing our demeanour, jumped at the chance to visit our room as soon as the request arrived.

Then it happened, as she moved on her lounger the last button just slipped loose allowing the shirt to fall away over her thighs exposing the tiny thong just about covering her moist slit, her swollen pussy mound exposed lusciously each side of the fabric.

She looked down and said provocatively, "Oops, now that one's come lose," daring to invite Juan to view her exposure, knowing full well her little exhibition would drive me wild.

She began to tell Juan that she hoped he didn't mind but that after the previous nights episode she guessed we could count on his attention and discretion and we had hoped he was the one to come up to our room. Juan seemed delighted with this admission and revelled in the prospect of some fun.

If you can now visualise the scene; we were on an open balcony on the fourth floor of our hotel overlooking the street below and the building opposite. The hot Mediterranean sun only made bearable by the slight breeze from the sea. My lovely wife was sitting on a sun lounger virtually naked apart from my shirt and her thong, sitting with her legs open, opposite a member of the hotel staff. Myself, I was just watching and thoroughly excited by this erotic experience. Mandy was now in full exhibitionist mode as she wallowed in her ability to control and manipulate the situation and I was loving every minute of it.

"How about another beer," I suggested to which Mandy replied,

"I'll get them," bouncing off her lounger.

He watched lecherously and saw my shirt rise up to her tight arse, exposing the soft crease at the top of her long legs and the slope of her tight, bare cheeks as she glided into the bedroom, before returning a few moments' later carrying three bottles of Cisk, then took great pleasure in handing them around before boldly leaning against the balcony rail and looking down the street, taking great delight as the warm breeze billowed the shirt, it was only her arms that prevented it being blown away, then turned to face us and smiling wickedly asked "I bet you'd like to see my pussy, wouldn't you Juan?"

She continued, "We thought, that as last night's experience turned us on so much, you may be happy to see more of me, in fact just talking to you as you look at my nakedness really turns us on. You've got me all hot and wet and I feel quite aroused now, are you aroused Juan?"

Juan rose to move closer, "Ah! Ah! I only want you to look at me, no touching," she ordered. Juan sank back into his seat as though someone had just taken his sweets, but was excited enough to not want this encounter to stop.

With that Mandy began to rub her index finger up and down her thong, the wetness absorbed by the thin fabric clearly showing through the material, then seductively hooked her thumb along the side of her thong and lowered the gusset from her crevice, and began to tease it down her thighs to reveal the luxurious smoothness of her mound and her swollen inner lips.

Never had I been so turned on, my wife was turning our fantasy into stark reality. I was almost at busting point as I watched her perform for our new friend, both hands caressing her tanned body, her eyes turning to me confirming to me that she was about to fulfil our fantasy; to let another man witness her orgasm.

With a low moan, she slid to the hardwood floor, legs spread, and her palms caressing her belly then gliding up over her breasts pinching, pulling, and tugging at her nipples. She slid a finger inside her slippery lips, and rubbed at her clit with her thumb, moaning softly, her pussy lips open for the Juan and the world to see. His erection was obvious as he slid himself forward on his chair and began to rub his hardness openly.

Mandy's caresses became slower, but still deep and full to a gentle rhythm. Her eyes lustfully fixed on our guest as she moaned softly. She let out a deep sigh and licked her lips slowly. She looked over at me, then locked her eyes back on Juan as though in a hypnotic trance slipping her finger very slowly in and out of her pussy, enjoying the slippery sensation. The sheer perversity of what she was did only served to heighten our arousal.

Although Juan was behaving like a gentleman she knew that if she wanted him to do more than just watch, he would. This control she had over him served only to increase her arousal as she began to circle her clit with increased rhythm, her breathing deepening as her eyes darted between us before finally slumping against the railing as her body shuddered and her face contorted with expressions of ecstatic relief.

The whole scene was over in less than 15 minutes but it had seemed to last much longer. Mandy rose to thank Juan for fixing our heating, intimating, "Maybe we will need you to fix something later, we'll let you know."

Juan then sensing nothing further was about to happen, turned around began walking back to the door. As he opened the door, I again thanked him for coming up. He then took one last look at my lovely wife's nakedness and assured us of his discretion.