Night in New Orleans

Story Info
Hotel group sex.
2.1k words
4.07
25.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our trip to New Orleans gets closer, I get more and more excited, scared, anxious, and numerous other emotions running through my head. We have been talking about New Orleans since the first day we met, and it is hard to believe that that time is right around the corner.

I expect our time there to be full of many firsts. We will meet in the airport, ride to the hotel, and I expect to be on my knees almost immediately upon reaching our room. I will give you head just the way you like it. Deep, sloppy, slow, mixed with tears, gagging sounds, and lots of slobber. You will grab the back of my head and force your hard cock down my throat, and hold it there. You will watch as my face turns red, the tears pour from my eyes, and after you face fuck me with your cock deep down my throat, you let go so I can catch a breath. This will go on for many minutes. There has been much time in between our meetings, and time lost needs to be made up.

I will bring my crop, and it will be used numerous times during our few days together. I have been a bad girl. I am a bad girl on purpose, and will keep that 2% bad streak going to ensure I receive my punishment from you. Once I have given you head, I will be ordered onto the bed, naked, on all fours... You will come up behind me, and spank my ass with your hand. You will spank it hard. Your hand prints will be outlined in red. Next, you grab the crop, and you spank me again and again. You get the tears that you long for, as the crop burns and stings. Every time I flinch, I get another whack. You command me to tell you who my master is. You command me to tell you that I am owned by you and will do everything you tell me to do when you tell me to, not when I want to. Finally, when my ass is completely red, you can see the heat racing to the top of my skin, the bruises beginning to develop, the welt marks from the multiple beatings, you stop. All the while, you tell me the spankings are because you love me and need to keep me in line. I know what is expected of me, and the spankings are to make sure I don't forget who owns me. I am your slave girl to do everything and anything you want. I will fulfill every fantasy you have, willingly and without complaint.

I open my suitcase, and put on display the dresses I brought for this trip. You select the black dress with the jewels on the back, nothing else. It is the same dress I wore when you came to Orlando. I touch up my make up, brush my hair, and we leave.

We have dinner at a local place. We have casual conversation while watching the people walk along the street, and those inside the restaurant. I can feel eyes on me as we leave. I know they are looking at my sexy master, and can sense the envy in the air.

Our next stop is a local bar. We have a drink. We look around, and you tell me to flirt with the guys sitting at the table next to us. I look over, make eye contact with them, and smile a few times, which is responded with a wink and a smile. I think they are winking at my master with approval. You tell me to go over and say hi. I mention that I need to use the ladies room. As I get off my stool, I make a point of letting my new friends know I have no panties on under my dress. When I return, I notice our friends are now sitting at our table. I return to my chair next to my master, and see that one of the guys pulls his chair closer to me once I sit down. We engage in a light conversation, where you and the two men do most of the talking. There are many laughs, and lots of looks at my tits that are barely in my dress. I take a sip of my drink, and notice the guy has placed his hand on my thigh. I feel your hand on my back, a signal that I am ok, and that I am to go along with the flow. I move slightly closer to the guy, silently letting him know that I like his touch, and I want more.

I begin to feel fingers trailing up my inner thigh, caressing back and forth. I spread my legs just enough to encourage my new friend. I continuously glance in your direction to receive reassurance and nods of approval. I whisper in his ear, telling him I like the way his fingers feel against my leg. My hands have now worked up his leg to his hard cock in his pants. I lightly trail my fingers over and around his cock, which causes his breathing to increase. I notice he is trying not to let his buddy know what he is doing, but I am sure his friend knows exactly what is going on.

As his fingers find my clit, I whisper again to him that he is making me hot and wet, and that I want to fuck him. He looks at me and smiles. He adjusts himself in his seat, so he has a better reach to put his fingers in my pussy. My legs have spread enough to allow him unrestricted access. I rub his hard cock more aggressively.

I whisper to him that I want to fuck him. He says he has his truck in the parking lot and he wants me out there immediately with him. I mention to him that I will go, but I won't go alone. He apparently doesn't seem to mind that there would be others there to witness our fucking. I tell him he needs to pay for our drinks, and he does so willingly.

The four of us walk together out to the parking lot. His truck is parked in the back, away from other cars and is partially illuminated by a far away street lamp.

He and I enter the back seat, while you and the other guy sit in the front. I am oblivious that the other guy is in the truck, but am well aware that you are there. You tell him that I give fantastic head, and I begin to unbutton his pants. As I begin to suck his dick, you reach back to hold my hair. You unsnap my dress, which I slide off while still sucking. The guy's friend in the front seat begins to squirm in his seat. You reassure him that he can be next. The man is grabbing at my tits, squeezing them, licking them, while I suck his dick faster and harder as each second passes. He moans and groans and pulls my head down to keep it still while he fucks my face deeply. Just when it seems like he is ready to cum, his friend is in the back seat with us, and he pulls me off of the original guy, and orders me to suck his dick. It becomes a tug of war between the two. They are fighting over who's cock is in my mouth. I spend a little more time on the new guy, to get him caught up with his friend.

I stop sucking the second guy's cock, and we kiss. His tongue is in and out of my mouth, deep down my throat, licking and biting my lips. As he kisses my neck and tits, his fingers are deep inside my pussy. After he pulls them out, I suck on them slowly and seductively. He fingers me again, and this time I join him and finger myself while he fingers me. When he puts his fingers to his mouth, I lick my fingers, which causes him to moan.

The first guy maneuvers himself so he is behind me. I am in a doggy style stance, where my ass is in the air so I can reach the second guy's dick, and the first guy enters me from behind. He spreads my legs apart, and he begins to suck on my clit. I moan exaggeratedly, which excites the second guy with the vibration of my moans and his dick in my mouth. The first guy rams his dick into my pussy, slowly at first, but soon he is fucking me harder and harder, deeper and deeper. He squeezes my tits, and fingers my clit, which makes me want to cum. As I moan louder, the second guy can't stop, and he cums all over my face. The first guy witnesses his friend cum, and that causes him to cum at almost the same time.

They both collapse onto the floor of the truck, while I adjust myself to a more comfortable position on the seat. I find someone's shirt and wipe my face and my pussy, then throw it onto the floor. I put my dress back on, and you snap it closed. I kiss each of them; thank them for a good time, then exit the truck. You stay back for a moment, and then join me.

We walk away, and you have a slight smile on your face. You seem to be proud of your slave girl and how things went. I am still in shock of it all, a little numb, a little tingly, and in need of another drink.

When our evening is over, we head back to the hotel. We have talked in great lengths about the events that had taken place. You wanted to know everything that was said and how I felt about it. Conversely, I wanted to know what you thought, how you felt about the entire evening. We have another drink in the room before you tell me to get cleaned up.

I take my time in the shower, as the shock is finally wearing off. I scrub myself, ridding myself of any trace of either of the two men. I am expected to be clean for my master. I dry off, comb my hair, and rejoin you, naked. You tell me to turn around, as you want to inspect my bruised ass. By this time, it is red, throbbing, and beginning to turn colors. You kiss it gently, and ask if it hurts. I answer that it does, and you tell me I deserved it for being a bad girl. I always accept my punishment, and know that my master punishes me because he loves me.

You order me onto my knees, which I do willingly. You undo your pants, let them slide down, and I take your cock into my mouth. I have tears in my eyes as I think about how lucky I am to belong to someone who loves me as you do. Your shirt comes off as I have you deep in my throat. I must have sobbed, as you told me to get up. You sat on the middle of the bed, and pulled me to you. I sat on your cock, taking it deeply, slowly, while looking deeply into your eyes. Tears flowed from mine, though I hardly noticed as you wiped them away. I fucked you slowly, I kissed your lips, I breathed heavily on your neck, and I needed to have you inside me like I've never been fucked before. You fucked me so very good that night, just as you do every time. You turned me over, had me spread my bruised ass cheeks apart, and you fucked my ass, very slowly. You were barely in as deep as you could go, and I felt you cum. The pulsating in my ass was the best feeling, as I knew that I had made my master happy at that moment. After a few moments of lying together on the bed, I got up to clean you. Once you were clean, I went to take care of myself. When I returned to the bed, you were stretched out, on your stomach. I climbed onto you, and began your full body massage. I started on your neck and shoulders, and slowly worked my way down your back, to your ass, to your thighs, to your calves, to your feet, and to your toes. You were asleep, but that didn't give me the right to stop before I was complete. When I had finished, I gently placed a blanket over you, lightly kissed you, and went to sleep.